Wednesday, June 15, 2011

journey to the center of the earth 2

images the center of the Earth 2 journey to the center of the earth 2. Dwayne Johnson cast in Journey
  • Dwayne Johnson cast in Journey



  • maresco10
    04-17 12:24 PM
    Your story does not look credible to me.

    Why are you working for an illegal. How did you get your I140 approved working for such an employer? Are you an anti immigrant trying to get members tell you some illegal ways.

    You cannot get your Labor or I140 approved via a phoney employer. All these are legal processes and lot of checks happen. I find something wrong in your story.

    If you still feel it is credible, then with such problems, you need a legal advice not a forum advice.


    Maybe there is a confusion, what I think it is illegal is the contract, the employer is legal, that is way I obtained the visa and the I140.





    wallpaper Dwayne Johnson cast in Journey journey to the center of the earth 2. Journey to the Center of the.
  • Journey to the Center of the.



  • upuaut
    10-21 01:42 AM
    I agree





    journey to the center of the earth 2. The Journey to the Center of
  • The Journey to the Center of



  • lusuresh
    07-17 09:27 AM
    I am also in somewhat same situation. My Employer didnot pay me for one month and didnot provide paystubs for 4 months. ANy way I sucessfully joined a large corporation as they were willing to listen to my situation. When I ask for pay they say they will suit me as I have joined the client.





    2011 Journey to the Center of the. journey to the center of the earth 2. Brendan_Fraser-2-
  • Brendan_Fraser-2-



  • sertasheep
    03-26 12:04 PM
    dpsg,

    I think the point we're trying to make is TOI could probably write about "relevant" problems. Illegal immigration is not a problem we're fighting in this forum. Anyone recollect an article in recent times in TOI on impact of GC backlog and retrogression?

    The press is the primary forum for people's voices to be heard even in a difficult democracy like India.

    Let the media be aware of the problems NRIs are going through. Most people back home(Des) will think that people in the US have a cushy life with no worries, when the reality is different.

    This topic is really debatable, but its simply my humble opinion.

    And guess what: making the India NRI minister (Vayalar Ravi) of these issues didn't even result in getting an email response back. We might as well expect that "nothing will happen". But, what's the harm in trying? Just a few minutes of time (and electrons) expended).



    more...


    journey to the center of the earth 2. Journey to the Center of Earth
  • Journey to the Center of Earth



  • immuser
    11-01 06:16 PM
    http://content.msn.co.in/News/International/InternationalHinT_011107_0847.htm

    London: Employment prospects for Indians in Britain could well be hit by the recent revelation that 52 per cent of all new jobs created in the country over the past decade have gone to immigrants.

    According to Britain’s National Statistics Office, 1.1 million of the 2.1 million new jobs that have arisen since 1997 have been bagged by people of non-British origin.

    Another government study released a few days earlier had shown that migrant workers earned on an average �424 a week, while British workers got �395. Foreign born workers, at an estimated 1.5 million, comprised 12.5 per cent of Britain’s workforce, compared to 7.4 per cent a decade ago.

    “Any move to control immigration will affect Indian professionals the most,” said Amit Kapadia, convenor of the Asian organisation Highly Skilled Migrant Professionals.

    The findings have revived old fears of migrants leaving local workers jobless. They raised such a furore that Prime Minister Gordon Brown intervened on Wednesday declaring plans were being finalised to control the influx of foreign workers.

    These included introducing a points-based system which would give priority to immigrants with skills needed in Britain, and if required, shut out the others.

    “Over the next few months, we have decided on changes... so that people can be sure we are taking action that is necessary,” Brown said





    journey to the center of the earth 2. Journey to the Center of the
  • Journey to the Center of the



  • gc_peshwa
    05-13 05:11 PM
    I am new here.Thanks I updated it .

    This is interesting news indeed. If you are real, (which I think you did confirm :D ) that means another interesting piece of evidence that Eb2 cutoff dates are going to move further into 2007 very soon.

    Trinity
    Dont worry. I think you should consult with another lawyer to assess whether you will waste that money.



    more...


    journey to the center of the earth 2. Journey to the Center of the
  • Journey to the Center of the



  • gc28262
    04-19 09:59 PM
    I had the same issue. Still awaiting my AP which was applied in Nov 2008.
    When I called up TSC where my application was filed, they kept insisting that they have really mailed it and they cannot issue it again unless they receive the AP saying it is undelivered.

    I am sure my address is correct as per their records. I got my EAD delivered at the same address without any issue.

    Finally I called them again, this time I talked to a more knowledgeable accommodating IO.

    Keep calling the service center till you get an instruction similar to the following.

    This is the instruction provided
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Fill out I-131 Application or use the copy of your original application
    attach two photos

    Mention the receipt no on the top of the form
    Also mention REPLACEMENT : no Fees included
    Add a covering letter explaining the situation

    Post it to the following address

    USCIS Texas Service Center
    ADDRESS ( This is a special address, This not the standard USCIS address)

    On Lower Left corner of the envelope mention:
    do Not open in the mail room, No fees are attached

    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    I am still awaiting my AP after doing this. :confused:

    After sending the documents as mentioned above ( NO Fee ), I got my AP document on March 6, 2009 via Fedex. ( I never sent any fedex fee :)).





    2010 The Journey to the Center of journey to the center of the earth 2. the center of the Earth 2
  • the center of the Earth 2



  • cin45220
    01-26 04:45 PM
    u are a rasam drinking gulty, right?
    :eek:

    check your facts again. racism is considered sexy these days ;)

    If you think that racism is sexy, then it's just because you are a racist bigot. Start loving in 21st century...

    With a comment like the above one, it shows that all your parent's investment (and yours) for your education has been a total waste. Hope that you are not teaching you kids that 'racism is sexy'..

    -CinBoy



    more...


    journey to the center of the earth 2. Journey.to.the.Center.of.the.
  • Journey.to.the.Center.of.the.



  • makemygc
    04-17 09:45 AM
    How did you find what job code your labor was applied for?



    I did check, job code is 13-1111.00. the two titles used in labor cert are principal management consultant -system analysis - this is primary
    and system analysis - mentioned in related occupation

    the approval job code is 13-1111.00 - the new title i am getting is system analyst.

    also i just have 1 page of approval for ETA750. are there more than one pages in this application and if so I should have all the pages...





    hair Brendan_Fraser-2- journey to the center of the earth 2. Journey To The Center of
  • Journey To The Center of



  • navin80
    06-20 09:30 AM
    I am in a similar situation. But my employer previous employer says he would file for 485 only if I return to my old company.
    so, If I need to go back to him,

    1. Do I need to transfer my H1B back to the old company. My 797 expires in Nov'08



    more...


    journey to the center of the earth 2. Journey to the Center of the
  • Journey to the Center of the



  • saravanaraj.sathya
    07-26 10:52 AM
    I thot this amendment already was voted down..is it true or not?





    hot Journey to the Center of Earth journey to the center of the earth 2. Vanessa Hudgens May quot;Journey
  • Vanessa Hudgens May quot;Journey



  • arjunram
    04-22 10:24 PM
    so if someone mailed on jun 30th and the status online says received on july 26th does it mean that they are not processing these dates as yet? Im kinda confused!



    more...


    house Journey to the Center of the journey to the center of the earth 2. Journey to the centre
  • Journey to the centre



  • abhay
    10-29 03:20 PM
    Thanks Man. I am nervous now :mad:





    tattoo Journey to the Center of the journey to the center of the earth 2. quot;Journey to the Center of the
  • quot;Journey to the Center of the



  • anilsal
    03-17 12:54 PM
    (I am not an attorney)


    File in EB1-OR. That has slightly lower requirements than EB1-EA. Since you are in research and have a job, you may have better success with EB1-OR. I guess maybe because EB1-OR does not have premium processing, you applied in EB1-EA? (http://bit.ly/dophyK)
    File regular PERM application. If your perm gets approved, then you can renew H1B in yearly increments. Once you get 140 approved, then you can renew at 3 year phases.

    I recall USCIS had 140 in premium processing if your H1B was expiring soon (in few months). Check up on that.

    NOTE: It seems for EB1-OR, the applicant has be in tenure or tenure-track position if working for an University.



    more...


    pictures Journey to the Center of the journey to the center of the earth 2. journey to the center of the
  • journey to the center of the



  • panky72
    09-17 05:09 PM
    there was a thread before which I am unable to find..abt a guy who was told that Ap is only for emergency travel...someone had quoted a law from INS taht said otherwise...I want to keep a copy of the law handy in case I find an eccentric IO at POE...

    Anyone has a link to that legislation..?

    its probably this thread
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21334





    dresses Vanessa Hudgens May quot;Journey journey to the center of the earth 2. Titles: Journey to the Center
  • Titles: Journey to the Center



  • DyersEve
    10-21 01:28 AM
    Alright......something like this?


    http://teamnerd.tripod.com/random/images3.txt



    more...


    makeup Journey.to.the.Center.of.the. journey to the center of the earth 2. Journey to the Center of the
  • Journey to the Center of the



  • chanduv23
    07-11 05:08 PM
    We can use this text, but it is better to use AILA links or contact list we have in IV





    girlfriend quot;Journey to the Center of the journey to the center of the earth 2. journey to the center of the
  • journey to the center of the



  • pasagc
    07-31 07:35 PM
    Sorry for my previous unfinished post....:)

    I am going to file my EAD by myself. My lawyer filed my I-485/AP on 11th July. She also gave me the Ups delivery document. Now I have the following q. regard to that.

    1. What will be the filling fee for applying EAD now?
    2. Since I am filling with the delivery document and not wait till I get the receipt notice for I-485. Is there any negative side with it?


    Please put some expert light on this urgent matter.

    ��������������..
    One time contribution to IV: $100





    hairstyles Journey to the Center of the journey to the center of the earth 2. CENTER OF THE EARTH 2 and
  • CENTER OF THE EARTH 2 and



  • yjprakash
    10-20 04:07 PM
    I faxed expedite processing request on last Tuesday and sent email to Ombudsman.

    there was soft LUD on same day (address change) on my 485 & EAD & AP. Today status changed to card ordered for production. what a relief!!!!!!!!!
    but any thing can happen till it comes to my hand


    Here is the fax number for NSC 4022196344


    I have infopass appointment on 24th. Should I go or cancel that appointment now ???





    matreen
    01-01 09:48 PM
    Filed on July 12, 2007 but got a wrong receipt date on receipt notice which is Aug 17, 2007. My attorney followed and CIS needs proof and we sent FedEx acknowledgement, still waiting no response.

    Got AP approved, EAD approved and received cards but no finger prints yet. Called CIS number of times "the only asnwer is wait" but when I called last (Dec 18, 2007) time support rep opened a SR said this SR will start after Jan 18, 2008......

    No idea what's going on....here...


    Thanks,

    M





    h1bmajdoor
    07-08 10:14 PM
    India govt will not involve in USA internal matters.Idea was floated long back by few members and core team responded to it.

    this is BS.

    The interests of indian citizens resident in the USA (all decent taxpayers) are not being taken care of by the US political system. There is a clear pattern of exploitation by employers and neglect by CIS, FBI and others.

    In this situation, the interests of Indian citizens should be taken up by the Indian parliament. If they want to shy away from their duty, it should be taken up by the UN.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment