Thursday, June 16, 2011

journey to the cross images

images a journey to the cross. journey to the cross images. JOURNEY Classic Metal Cross
  • JOURNEY Classic Metal Cross



  • fide_champ
    12-20 11:05 PM
    Hi All,

    One of my friend is in a bad situation, I am posting on behalf of him,

    He is having H1B from Company A, company even filed labor, he got a project all was going well , his project with client got over on September 15th 2009. He was on bench since then, his recruiting guys tried hard marketing him and atlast after 3 mnths found a project and when the time has come for paper work, today,HR from client called and told him that his company A's HR responded them saying his H1 was cancelled on September 15th as soon as his project got over with his previous client. My friend was not intimated about this not even the recruiter and was in assumption that company is still supporting him ..He is in shock and helpless..

    Now the question is its more than 90 days since Sept 15th, what is the current situation what can he do? (has 2 offers in hand and no h1)..wat are the options he left with? Anything can be done? Can he stay and apply a new H1 or transfer? Pleas advise, Gurus appreciate your quick response.

    Thanks in Advance
    AJ

    Your friend's immediate task is to rectify the status issue. Either he has to get a visitor or a student visa and get back to status ASAP. Since his H1 was cancelled, he cannot do a H1 transfer. The other option is to go out of the country immediately and apply for a fresh H1. The new H1 would not be counted against the cap as he has not completed 6 years with the previous H1.

    The safer bet i would say is to go out of country and come back with a new H1.





    wallpaper JOURNEY Classic Metal Cross journey to the cross images. kids journey to the cross.
  • kids journey to the cross.



  • abhisam
    07-09 11:50 AM
    I am working on EAD which expires on 10th Septempber 2008. I filed for my EAD on 25th June, 2008 and with the current processing dates at Nebraska, my guess is that I wont recieve my EAD until later September/early October.

    Will I have to stop working for the period when I dont have my EAD? My employer is very co-operative and will bear with me. But what are my options?

    My husband is the primary applicant of our 485 petition, so we wont have any issues of going out of status.

    I would really appreciate your advice on this.





    journey to the cross images. demotivational poster JOURNEY
  • demotivational poster JOURNEY



  • lazycis
    09-23 05:11 PM
    Eventually they will accept it if it was wrongly rejected so you do not have to worry that you won't be able to re-file it after 9/30.





    2011 kids journey to the cross. journey to the cross images. Journey to the Cross
  • Journey to the Cross



  • rajenk
    02-08 12:49 AM
    Advance Parole. You are not alone. :)

    Thanks, I got it. I even looked up on USCIS e-file page. E-file is the way to go...:)



    more...


    journey to the cross images. the journey to the cross.
  • the journey to the cross.



  • hsingh82
    02-24 04:14 PM
    With all due respect, why don�t you want to update your information? As others said that this info will help us to know where we stand as a group. All of us knows we need this forum to bring new people on board with us and only way is to get them here is help them when they have difficulty but other side of coin is we need ways fund our movement to move forward .If you have better idea or thoughts just toss it here our seniors will look in that.

    Please read my posts carefully, there are no dates as I am on H1B, NO PERM Filed, NO I-140 mail date, NO I-485.





    journey to the cross images. On this journey, based on the
  • On this journey, based on the



  • vandanaverdia
    09-09 09:39 PM
    We had 2 more users join the WA Chapter. Welcome aboard! We need more....



    more...


    journey to the cross images. Journey, Large Metal Cross
  • Journey, Large Metal Cross



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-31 06:52 PM
    My lawyer also did not file EAD/AP along with the AOS application. The USCIS FAQ 2 says that you can file without the I-485 receipt but you do need proof of delivery. Has the lawyer given you the FedEx / UPS delivery receipt?

    In my case, my HR told me that the lawyer flew in a guy to physically hand over the AOS cases on July 2. Don't know how true that is.:confused:


    My lawyer gave me the fedex tracking number and I can see my application was delivered on 7/2 morning. I'm attaching a printout of the delivery confirmation from fedex website.





    2010 demotivational poster JOURNEY journey to the cross images. a journey to the cross.
  • a journey to the cross.



  • natrajs
    09-25 02:05 PM
    Wow, Very good one

    Thank Q



    more...


    journey to the cross images. 2011 journey to the cross
  • 2011 journey to the cross



  • uma001
    04-22 03:40 PM
    Thanks a lot for the response.

    Fortunately my extension got approved for 3 years without any RFE in 3 business days.
    Here are the details...

    Processing Type: Premium Processing
    Receipt Number: EAC-XX-XXX-XXXXX
    Processing Center : VSC
    Applied for : 3 years(Based on Approved I-140)
    Approved for : 3 years
    Fedex date: 04/08/2010
    Receipt Notice Date: 04/12/2010
    RFE Date: N/A(No RFE)
    RFE Responded Date: N/A
    Status: Approved
    Approved Date: 04/15/2010

    Model :Employer(Desi Consulting)--> Vendor--> Client
    Submitted all docs which I have mentioned in the beginning of this thread/topic.

    Again submitted client & vendor letter without end dates. Also just submitted
    contract papers between employer & vendor, had not submitted any purchase/work order.

    Regards.


    How long you been working at this client?





    hair Journey to the Cross journey to the cross images. The Journey Cross-Stitch
  • The Journey Cross-Stitch



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 01:54 PM
    please help



    more...


    journey to the cross images. Journey through the Cross#39;
  • Journey through the Cross#39;



  • CatsintheCraddle
    05-04 05:07 PM
    Oh, by the way, I did not file for I-140, I went filed I-130 based on marriage to a US citizen. Thanks for the link but I couldn't find anything on my kind of case.





    hot the journey to the cross. journey to the cross images. journey to the cross images.
  • journey to the cross images.



  • eb3_nepa
    03-28 10:53 AM
    Jnayar,

    It is not IV's intent to be a one-stop shop. We are here to discuss our agenda and actions. This is not my policy -- it is IV's policy. Don't know if you are a new member but do check out our posting guidelines http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/announcement.php?f=2

    best,
    Berkeleybee

    Berkleybee,

    We know IV has set policies about postings, but i have to agree with Jnayar here. It is really a waste of time and counterproductive for individuals to be on 2-3 different forums. Especially when the creme-de-la-creme is on this one. If our motive is to draw people to Immigration Voice, then it would be better if the community could help each other out. We have about 4 sections in the forum already. Cant we have a fifth one for "Personal Issues with Green cards". When you say, ranting etc is wrong i agree, but it would be kinda nice to allow people to post their issues that are hard to find on other forums. I mean at max, some people will read the issues and not post a reply, but if someone DOES have an answer, it would make life easier on the person that posted the question. From my personal experience, i used to visit the ImmigrationPortal religiously during the past year. Now i have not once stepped onto that forum, coz most of my needs regarding information are met here. We have a strong, vast and diverse community on here and we can help each other out, being that most Immigration Lawyers are not very prompt in answering our questions. You guys have been doing a great job moderating this forum, but we need to have a seperate category for these extra issues.

    When IV started, it was mostly for retrogression, but now we have encompassed Labor certification too. People on this forum have all sorts of problems. While we cant solve them all, we can certainly Try and help. Some of us have gone through similar experiences and can help other out.

    Adding another forum should not be too big of an issue in my opinion, though the Admin could shed some light on this.



    more...


    house Journey to the Cross journey to the cross images. Journey To The Cross by Pepper
  • Journey To The Cross by Pepper



  • new_horizon
    05-26 08:45 PM
    I had an error message in the past few days. But when I tried it today, and I was able to schedule an appointment. There are dates available from June 1-12 (week days).





    tattoo On this journey, based on the journey to the cross images. journey to the cross images.
  • journey to the cross images.



  • krishnam70
    08-27 06:04 PM
    Krishnam70,

    Thanks for the details. I still have some questions and would like to clarify with you.. Was wondering if you could provide me u r contact number or email id.

    Thanks
    send me a
    message will respond to your questions



    more...


    pictures Journey, Large Metal Cross journey to the cross images. journey to the cross images.
  • journey to the cross images.



  • gc_chahiye
    02-18 11:51 AM
    All, Help me understand this.
    If I look at this link below on # of immigrant visa's approved every year for for each country it shows the total for India (all category EB 1-5) as
    06 -10.7k
    05 -46K
    04 - 39k
    03 - 20k
    02 - 41k
    01 - 41k

    Am I reading this right because this certainly is more than the country limit. Also the total # of visa's given seem to be more than the annual limit. I thought there were some 250k visas that were lost, were the limits higher during these years?

    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_1476.html

    Under each link look for - Immigrant Visas Issued (by Foreign State Chargeability or Area of Birth): Fiscal Year 2006 (preliminary data)

    * ROW was current, so the country limits did not kick in. Thats hte big reason. Only way dates move significantly ahead for INDIA-China now without legislative changes is if EB3-ROW becomes current again and we start to get leftover visas

    * labor certification used to take a long time and people used to get stuck in namecheck to keep demand relatively low. The 'bulge' in demand from the increased H1 quota's of 2001/2002 had not yet kicked in, so demand=supply and all was well.





    dresses journey to the cross images. journey to the cross images. 4, Second Station of the Cross
  • 4, Second Station of the Cross



  • Anders �stberg
    May 1st, 2005, 02:46 PM
    I'd say you captured the action just fine. All that bird tracking was probably good practice for this.
    Thanks Fred. The bird shooting must help for better reaction time if nothing else, they are not always very predictable. :)



    more...


    makeup 2011 journey to the cross journey to the cross images. Journey to the Cross
  • Journey to the Cross



  • lostinbeta
    10-04 01:00 AM
    Did you click the paint bucket inside the marquee area.

    If you click outside, it will not fill anything, but if you click inside the selected area, it will fill.





    girlfriend journey to the cross images. journey to the cross images. journey to the cross images.
  • journey to the cross images.



  • syedajmal
    07-31 03:53 PM
    Option 1 - If she has been out of the USA for a significant amount of time for which you have proof, that time can be recaptured. I did this and recaptured 7 months. And Yes she can work for the time recaptured.

    Option 2 - She can leave the country now, before here 6 years finishes, come back later and maybe use her GC or recapture the time that she spent out of the US then.

    Hope this helps





    hairstyles Journey through the Cross#39; journey to the cross images. journey to the cross
  • journey to the cross



  • Desertfox
    08-02 12:54 PM
    I ship documents quite frequently to India, and FedEx is the best. I tried all of them, but others dont even come close to FedEx USA-to-India services.





    tabletpc
    06-17 01:40 PM
    Been there, done that , do this�!!!

    Long story short. I am not sure if its illegal , but surly it is questionable and could make your immigrations issues complicated.

    I contemplated a lot when I developed the iPhone App. Looking at the number of downloads now , I could have made good money �. but could have been at the cost of some complications. With 485 pending I did not wanted to land into another delay�!!!

    So play it safe for now�keep it as free.


    For those interested in iPhone programming resources�..iTunes has lots of podcast. Stamford podcasts are my favorite.





    milind70
    08-28 10:13 AM
    is it not required for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 petition ?

    i dont think so, i never signed anything while filing for 140 ,my attorney took care of everything, i did not sign even the G 28 Form. I filed i 140 in March 2007 got approval in April /may 2007.
    At 485 stage i only signed G 28 form as i was filing thru an attorney.File 485 in July 2007.
    Relax chill, i think you are fine.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment