Wednesday, June 15, 2011

lebron james mom mug shot

images wallpaper lebron james mother lebron james mom mug shot. LeBron James#39; mother has been
  • LeBron James#39; mother has been



  • gc28262
    03-06 05:06 PM
    Back in the old days when there weren't as many IV members, people thought twice before giving a red dot to anyone. Now it has become kind of a fashion. You can get a red dot for asking questions someone thinks has already been asked or for asking simple questions which someone thinks that you should know or if you doesn't agree with someone's viewpoint etc etc. You might get a red dot if someone doesn't like your handle :D

    After someone presented a data of how many visas were allocated to India in past five years, I made a comment that India has in fact gotten far more visas than the allowed 7% in past few years. That was just an observation from the data presented yet I ended up with about 200 disapprovals and 2 red dots. I didn't say that India shouldn't have gotten those visas or if it was fair/unfair to anyone else but lot of people just hated the comment.

    It just shows how intolerant IVians have become to other people's point of view. I am sure I'll get a red dot for this too :D

    I guess there are some anti-immigrants on the forum who is determined to discourage members by giving red dots. I see too many people receiving red dots for no reason now a days.

    Solution. just ignore them.

    Admins/Core members,

    Please take necessary steps to discourage this red-dot festival !





    wallpaper LeBron James#39; mother has been lebron james mom mug shot. say about LeBron James and
  • say about LeBron James and



  • desi3933
    08-21 11:44 AM
    I know people might have answered this before. So, sorry for any redundancy. I have a query. If I travel outside of US on my valid H1B visa and when I am out of US, my 485 gets approved. What happens then? Say, I do not have AP with me. Will I have problems entering the US?

    You can enter on H1 on "deferred inspection" status. Google for deferred inspection for more details.





    lebron james mom mug shot. Lil Wayne Mug Shot Photo
  • Lil Wayne Mug Shot Photo



  • ragz4u
    05-31 09:50 AM
    My close friend mentioned - recently aged parents of a Cisco Systemss manager came from Madras. They arrived in SFO and were asked to go back, since they had come here a year before and had asked for an extension of visa from 6 months to 1 year, they stayed and then went back. They came back this year to visit and were denied entry at Port of ENtry. His parents were in 75 years range and have vowed not to come back.

    I believe their doucmented were in order otherwise. So it is tough to take things for granted.

    I'm sure a good lawyer can work on this. Extension is 100% legal and I don't think any USCIS officer can hold one back for that reason!

    But in any case, this sux big time. The person whose parents were sent back should stand up and take this issue up rather than meekly give in.





    2011 say about LeBron James and lebron james mom mug shot. lebron james mom delonte west.
  • lebron james mom delonte west.



  • gcpower1
    02-10 10:08 AM
    We don't need CIR..... CIR for illegal

    We just need GC without asking anything after working 10 years legally with paid all tax without hopeing for Social Security.


    Everyone knows our problem don't get into CIR it will ultimately heart us and delay our GC if you are not aware of 245i which still in our way and it is for illegal immigrant.



    more...


    lebron james mom mug shot. delonte west lebron james mom.
  • delonte west lebron james mom.



  • indianabacklog
    07-30 10:11 PM
    Are you saying that a child will age out if the child's 485 cannot be immediately adjudicated due to retrogression and the child is over 21 when that 485 is eventually processed?
    Yes assuming after the deduction of the time it took to adjudicate the I140 the child is still over 21. If this occurs the childs application will automatically be transferred to the respective family based category and processed that way and we know how long the waits are for those dates to become current.





    lebron james mom mug shot. lebron james mom pictures.
  • lebron james mom pictures.



  • mohitb272
    12-11 03:11 PM
    one way i am thinking of doing is asking for a EVL from the new company with the same kind of job description. 10 years ago, all these laws (to be in the same job description was having some meaning , people used to get GCs in less than a year), but these days it takes anywhere between 5-7 years, and how can uscis expect someone to be in the same description working for 7 years. it just doesnt make sense when you want to be competitive in the market.

    Cannot agree with you more! USCIS - is any one listening???



    more...


    lebron james mom mug shot. lebron james mother car.
  • lebron james mother car.



  • jayleno
    07-08 11:25 PM
    Hi Guys,
    Just expressing my opinion. I too feel its not good idea to involve Indian Consulate, just coz we are in course of becoming a permanent resident of a different country and it has nothing to do with our Indian citizenship.
    Jay





    2010 Lil Wayne Mug Shot Photo lebron james mom mug shot. wallpaper lebron james mother
  • wallpaper lebron james mother



  • seahawks
    09-09 12:51 PM
    Calling all WA State (OR also) IV members to join yahoo group. We need to coordinate stuff and contact all of you as a group, so please join the yahoo group created for channelizing IV message, organizing and sharing the vision and bringing awareness to Northwest region on Legal Immigration issues.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WA_Immigration_Voice/



    Thanks and appreciate your help



    more...


    lebron james mom mug shot. makeup LeBron James#39; Mom
  • makeup LeBron James#39; Mom



  • gc_kaavaali
    09-16 03:55 PM
    Take a break of being responsible man.

    Education....
    Job...
    Nice life to parents and siblings...
    Marriage...
    Nice life to wife...
    kids...
    nice life to kids...

    THIS LIST NEVER ENDS. I WOULD SAY TAKE A BREAK BEING RESPONSIBLE MAN. :cool: You know what i mean to say!!! DO WHATEVER YOU WANTED TO DO FOR FEW DAYS (ATLEAST)


    I got past strip bars or junk like that long time back... I am going to do something similar to what you said. I am going to become more responsible citizen and would start enjoying life more..





    hair lebron james mom delonte west. lebron james mom mug shot. lebron james mom.
  • lebron james mom.



  • mihird
    10-26 02:17 PM
    They took her original 797 approval notice away....it did confuse her and also me.

    She just got her stamped passport back in courier yesterday, but there was no 797 with it.

    Should we contact the consulate for it?



    more...


    lebron james mom mug shot. night LeBron James#39; mom
  • night LeBron James#39; mom



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    09-22 06:02 PM
    Thanks, what a pain. I just did a Google Business search and did not find any branches of it in USA. Is there anyway we can get this done while in US? My appt is on Monday, this means I have to go to Canada on Friday to get this deposit slip? :mad:

    Just saw your question... you may be in Canada today. Well AFAIK they allow you to go and get the payment taken care of after you have checked in. But it's a hassle you want to avoid, especially if the nearest branch is not across the street or something.

    Hope it went well for you...





    hot delonte west lebron james mom. lebron james mom mug shot. LeBron James#39;s Mom Arrested
  • LeBron James#39;s Mom Arrested



  • vasired
    08-15 03:14 PM
    485 RD:6/29
    485 ND:7/25
    FP ND: 8/8
    FP Date:9/4



    more...


    house Lebron James#39; mother was lebron james mom mug shot. lebron james mom pictures.
  • lebron james mom pictures.



  • joeshmoe
    09-04 07:05 PM
    What was the Approval date on your I140?

    06 Oct 2006





    tattoo lebron james mom pictures. lebron james mom mug shot. delonte west lebron james mom.
  • delonte west lebron james mom.



  • Sachin_Stock
    09-18 10:40 AM
    I understand that the surrounding politico-activities are important, it was just the title of the thread "LIAR...." which drew my attention as if it was something related to IV/immigraition reforms of utmost concern. After reading the content it was not anywheres close to it.

    However I appreciate the information posted.



    more...


    pictures lebron james mother car. lebron james mom mug shot. LeBron James#39; Mother Being
  • LeBron James#39; Mother Being



  • roseball
    08-01 10:45 PM
    The online system shows the date the case was entered into the system and it doesnt reflect the actual physical receipt date.....Receipt date box on the I-797 receipt notice will be the actual receipt date....For majority of cases, the online case status date is the actual notice date and/or the date the case was entered into the system....





    dresses LeBron James#39;s Mom Arrested lebron james mom mug shot. LeBron James, seen here in a
  • LeBron James, seen here in a



  • Aah_GC
    08-28 11:12 PM
    I have had the same problem. I have contributed $700 so far, but any attempts to access donor forum was just left to emails where Pappu would point to some other guy. This guy would mess up my profile and I would be left with interupted access to even my non-donor profile.

    The moment I cancelled monthly contribution off, I got an email and then some prompt follow ups. I explained my case and got a phone number to follow up which I did not call. Why should I?

    I understand this site is not run by dedicated professionals, but what about folks who have contributed not just in terms of money but by participating, acting on action items, promoting IV? Why cant you just give access to donor forums to folks who contributed in excess of atleast $500? (just to satiate my selfish limit)?



    more...


    makeup makeup LeBron James#39; Mom lebron james mom mug shot. Lebron James#39; mother was
  • Lebron James#39; mother was



  • sbmallik
    05-15 03:57 PM
    I am planning to file Labor under EB2. Below is my education detail.

    3 years Bachelor Degree i.e. B.Com.
    2 years MBA(Information Technology)
    10 years pure IT experience in Java, Oracle
    5 Professional Certification from Sun Microsystem,Oracle and IBM

    Based on these education background will I have problem with EB2 labor and I-140 approval?

    Please suggest.


    FYI - EB2 category literally means either US Masters or US Bachelors + 5 years of progressive experience. In your case it is imperative to prove that 3 year B.Com together with 2 year MBA yields a U.S. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science. Moreover, the education and work experience should match.





    girlfriend delonte west lebron james mom. lebron james mom mug shot. LeBron James#39; longtime
  • LeBron James#39; longtime



  • rameshraju11
    11-01 06:03 PM
    Hello,

    since your H1b has not been rejected yet , you still can re-file H1b at the same time
    call USCIS and request for additional time for RFE and send RFE documents for the
    original H1B

    tx





    hairstyles night LeBron James#39; mom lebron james mom mug shot. LeBron James#39; Mom Arrested
  • LeBron James#39; Mom Arrested



  • paskal
    11-07 03:30 PM
    I am in Birmingham and would like to join the state cahpter.

    some of you need to join up and start a state chapter. meeting and discussing it is a great idea. putting faces to names is a big step forward and creates a sense of trust and community.





    jack_suv
    07-20 10:49 AM
    After analyzing the normal benefits of filing 485 are:

    1. get Advance Parole so no need to go for visa stamping
    2. get EAD for spouse so spouse can start working

    Other benefits but rarely used.

    3. AC21 portability. This is rarely used as it may generate unnecessary RFE from USCIS.


    For unmarried both the normal benefits are not applicable since you need to be on H1 to bring spouse on H4; and since no spouse no need for EAD for spouse.

    The only true benefit for unmarried is AC21 portability with H1 transfer under layoffs or low salary.

    The big negative is spouse loses H4 on GC approval if your PD is not current before GC approval unless a status change had already been made.





    tabletpc
    07-29 10:59 PM
    If the applicant has US degree its good to goto canand for stamping as it will be easy for them to varify degree documents.

    Even i was scared...2 years back when i went to calgary for stamping. But having a US degree did help me. Later many of my frinds who din't had US degree had problems from cananda.

    If u r going to canada its better to go with a approved h1B(I797) rather than directly asking them for extension.

    Yes if it gets rejected...u need to take an appointment in india and return to US.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment