chunky
07-27 09:45 AM
But the questions is will her 485 application abandoned if she applied for H4 in consulate.
I heard 485 is abandoned if you change status and come to US without AP.
Thanks
she can apply for H4 when you visit India, as long as you maintain H1. she does not have to wait for H4 COs to be approved. In fact she does not have to file for one.
The requirement is that to reenter she needs to have H4 stamped to enter with receipt of I-485 in lieu of AP, not when she leaves because as soon as she leaves the country the status is gone. A status is valid only while in USA. In fact COS will not give her a stamp and since hers is H4 and you have approved H1 she doev not need approval from USCIS for that.
If the case had been different, she was applying for H1 then she would have needed an approved petition first.
I heard 485 is abandoned if you change status and come to US without AP.
Thanks
she can apply for H4 when you visit India, as long as you maintain H1. she does not have to wait for H4 COs to be approved. In fact she does not have to file for one.
The requirement is that to reenter she needs to have H4 stamped to enter with receipt of I-485 in lieu of AP, not when she leaves because as soon as she leaves the country the status is gone. A status is valid only while in USA. In fact COS will not give her a stamp and since hers is H4 and you have approved H1 she doev not need approval from USCIS for that.
If the case had been different, she was applying for H1 then she would have needed an approved petition first.
wallpaper Trend to Try: Ombre Hair
saileshdude
09-07 10:49 AM
Yes� It�s me Sreedhar. According to the conversation with my cousin, what ever I posted here is true. I am not sure what IO said is going to be happen or not. My cousin and myself working in the same office. I will keep update what ever happen to his case.
-Sree
Thanks for sharing this. I find it hard to believe what IO said (not you) . I think IO must have meant it will be current for PD 2003/2004 people. And using unused numbers from past is more of legislative thing that I am not sure if USCIS has the power to do it.
-Sree
Thanks for sharing this. I find it hard to believe what IO said (not you) . I think IO must have meant it will be current for PD 2003/2004 people. And using unused numbers from past is more of legislative thing that I am not sure if USCIS has the power to do it.

gcformeornot
12-14 10:13 AM
RFEs these days? Especialy for I140s?
2011 Apparently the ombre look is
NYC-circuit
10-14 02:38 PM
Dear Friends,
After putting lot of pressure to my company the company lawyer did concurrent filing of i-140 and 485. The application was submitted and received my Nebraska on July 27th 2007.
I have not spoken to the attorney, when I called his office; his staff gave me a FedEx number for my application which showed that it reached Nebraska Service Center. I am assuming that the application was send out. My checks are not yet cashed; I have not received a receipt notice or any other document. Is there anyone else on my situation, I am starting to doubt if my application has gone out, please advice
Thanks
After putting lot of pressure to my company the company lawyer did concurrent filing of i-140 and 485. The application was submitted and received my Nebraska on July 27th 2007.
I have not spoken to the attorney, when I called his office; his staff gave me a FedEx number for my application which showed that it reached Nebraska Service Center. I am assuming that the application was send out. My checks are not yet cashed; I have not received a receipt notice or any other document. Is there anyone else on my situation, I am starting to doubt if my application has gone out, please advice
Thanks
more...
desi3933
06-21 05:21 PM
I have Old EB3 Labor and I-140 approved with PD 2003. I changed my employer and ready to file I-140, would like to port the PD from my old I-140. Could you tell me what steps I need to take care so that porting will be done by USCIS. Job Titles do not match, however description and salary are same.
Thanking you in advance.
You need to have 2 (or more) approved I-140s for Priority Date transfer.
Job Title, Description and Salary do NOT matter.
Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.
-------------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
Thanking you in advance.
You need to have 2 (or more) approved I-140s for Priority Date transfer.
Job Title, Description and Salary do NOT matter.
Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.
-------------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002

petersebastian
04-01 05:58 PM
You already have the answer : It is 180 days after your I-94 expires, not the day of your arrival.
Yes, thank you, maybe I wasn't clear about it, but I wanted to make sure that the 3 year ban something I will be facing if I overstay the 180 days, not before. I want to stay here with my boyfriend, as I planned until the end on May, but I don't want to do something that will give me a ban...
Yes, thank you, maybe I wasn't clear about it, but I wanted to make sure that the 3 year ban something I will be facing if I overstay the 180 days, not before. I want to stay here with my boyfriend, as I planned until the end on May, but I don't want to do something that will give me a ban...
more...
meher
12-24 12:56 PM
So i should report the pay for sep to dec in substitute W2 though i have not received it from my employer right and also report to DOL for the same.
2010 ombre hair color.
GC Struggle
04-16 02:46 PM
Ask your attorney to file an MTR. (ensure it done within 30 days of denial). When you file an MTR it sent back to the service center that had actually denied the petetion (in your case NSC) asking the IO to revisit his decsion (with any additional information that your attorney would add). If the IO is unable to make a decision, then he will refer your case to Administrative Appeals Unit.
more...
chris
12-31 04:11 PM
Is your PD is current ? Goodluck any how.
My case was also transfered from Texas to Vermont. I spoke to our company's attorney and here is what they told me:
The USCIS is sharing its work load among the 4 service centers...the transfer is part of the administrative processing...I dont see any issues with it...so, dont worry about it...
Here is the online status on my case:
Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing
On September 30, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.
I guess its happening randomly though but does not mean anything.
My case was also transfered from Texas to Vermont. I spoke to our company's attorney and here is what they told me:
The USCIS is sharing its work load among the 4 service centers...the transfer is part of the administrative processing...I dont see any issues with it...so, dont worry about it...
Here is the online status on my case:
Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing
On September 30, 2008, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action.
I guess its happening randomly though but does not mean anything.
hair php/ombre hair.jpg
onemorecame
11-27 02:37 PM
It doesn't work anymore
more...
singhsa3
04-12 02:57 PM
Nice thoughts Harvinder,
But this exactly what we tried to do through the recent campaign on admin fixes..
Hi Friends and Administrators,
I have a suggestion. I am sure the administrators here have much better ideas than mine but I would request administrators to please read this suggestion with an open mind. It might be useful for the community.
I am sure we have enough members working for big companies like Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, Intel etc. The past experiences tell us that congress listens to these companies more than us even if we are making a valid point on the legal immigration issues. The irony here is that these companied care for H1 visa expansion not green card quota expansion. These big companies do not realize the benefit of green card quota expansion to them.
Let me prove how. A large proportion of the immigration community is working for small companies as consultants. Their immigration status makes changing jobs very difficult. Now I am sure if the people stuck in GC process get there GC thousands of people will not be forced to work for consultant companies and will look for permanent jobs. And these big companies are sitting on the top of the most desired companies to work for. These thousands of consultants will be more than happy to work for these big companies after they get there GC.
My point here is that if we can have these Companies speak for us, our voices can be heard by congress.
How this can be done: If immigrants working for these companies as consultants or permanent can start a chain of email and send a signed copy with hundred of signatures to the management, management might think of putting these points across to congress.
The contents of this email should be simple and achievable. Like
1. Recapture of unused Visas.
2. Get rid of the country quota. (This one is difficult but very beneficial).
3. Except US graduates form quota. (This one is controversial in IV community, but if US graduates are out of the quota every one is benefited. US graduates will be benefited more, but others will be benefited because there will be less number of people to share the quota. I mention this one because this point can get big support for the universities also, and I am sure congress does not ignore a voice coming form the universities.
About increasing the quota it is difficult and will not help much if the country quota is still exists.
If the email submitted to the management contain thousands of signatures from immigrants working for here company and people who support these immigrants in the company management and people like Bill Gates might talk to the congress to hemp us.
May be it is 2 cents suggestion but I would like the administrators to think out it with a open mind.
Thanks,
But this exactly what we tried to do through the recent campaign on admin fixes..
Hi Friends and Administrators,
I have a suggestion. I am sure the administrators here have much better ideas than mine but I would request administrators to please read this suggestion with an open mind. It might be useful for the community.
I am sure we have enough members working for big companies like Microsoft, Google, Yahoo, Intel etc. The past experiences tell us that congress listens to these companies more than us even if we are making a valid point on the legal immigration issues. The irony here is that these companied care for H1 visa expansion not green card quota expansion. These big companies do not realize the benefit of green card quota expansion to them.
Let me prove how. A large proportion of the immigration community is working for small companies as consultants. Their immigration status makes changing jobs very difficult. Now I am sure if the people stuck in GC process get there GC thousands of people will not be forced to work for consultant companies and will look for permanent jobs. And these big companies are sitting on the top of the most desired companies to work for. These thousands of consultants will be more than happy to work for these big companies after they get there GC.
My point here is that if we can have these Companies speak for us, our voices can be heard by congress.
How this can be done: If immigrants working for these companies as consultants or permanent can start a chain of email and send a signed copy with hundred of signatures to the management, management might think of putting these points across to congress.
The contents of this email should be simple and achievable. Like
1. Recapture of unused Visas.
2. Get rid of the country quota. (This one is difficult but very beneficial).
3. Except US graduates form quota. (This one is controversial in IV community, but if US graduates are out of the quota every one is benefited. US graduates will be benefited more, but others will be benefited because there will be less number of people to share the quota. I mention this one because this point can get big support for the universities also, and I am sure congress does not ignore a voice coming form the universities.
About increasing the quota it is difficult and will not help much if the country quota is still exists.
If the email submitted to the management contain thousands of signatures from immigrants working for here company and people who support these immigrants in the company management and people like Bill Gates might talk to the congress to hemp us.
May be it is 2 cents suggestion but I would like the administrators to think out it with a open mind.
Thanks,
hot ombre hair color. ombre hair
bostonian28
05-16 11:35 AM
I have just called all the Representatives mentioned in the above thread and conveyed the message. Similar experience, nice people (I am sure they are supposed to be nice, as they would take calls from voters!!), I also heard similar responses saying they have been getting many calls.
more...
house lauren conrad ombre hair. Ombre Hair: Here, There amp;

gc_chahiye
09-14 03:23 PM
call the attorney who is working on your case and ask if it's a good idea to go...
You will be surprised...Most attorneys are of the opinion that this rally is important and people who are impacted by EB GC dealys should meet with lawmakers to discuss the issue.
exactly! All Attorneys both privately and on their websites (murthy / matthew oh / greg siskind/carl shusterman etc) are all saying we NEED to make it to this rally. This is the last and best hope!
You will be surprised...Most attorneys are of the opinion that this rally is important and people who are impacted by EB GC dealys should meet with lawmakers to discuss the issue.
exactly! All Attorneys both privately and on their websites (murthy / matthew oh / greg siskind/carl shusterman etc) are all saying we NEED to make it to this rally. This is the last and best hope!
tattoo Ombre Hair

vshivaji
09-26 02:01 PM
Even i got the Section: UNKNOWN thing from NSC. My 140 approved on MAY 2007, But online case status is still showing case pending, Is it because of this?
more...
pictures trendy ombre hair color at
chanduv23
04-27 10:15 AM
Ok, lets ignore or shut this down.
dresses Lauren Conrad Ombre Hair.
rjgleason
June 18th, 2005, 03:11 PM
No.1 is my favorite.....I like that (so it seems to me) that the emphasis is on the sky, which has suberb coloring........Wish I was into photography when I was living in SFO......I'd still be there, borrowing your 600mm. (and having a good friend!)
more...
makeup megan fox ombre hair. Ciara long straigt ombre hair

delhirocks
12-18 06:45 PM
When I took a cruise last year (Carnival) one of my stops was Cozumel. We were there for around 12 hours. We did not have a mexican visa, did not have to go through Mexican immigration.
I spoke to Mexican consulate official, and he conforimed that I do not need a Mexican visa (as long as I have a valid American non-b1/b2 visa) if I am staying in Mexico for less than 72 hours. Carnival also did not require a visa.
They do that for some other stops.
I spoke to Mexican consulate official, and he conforimed that I do not need a Mexican visa (as long as I have a valid American non-b1/b2 visa) if I am staying in Mexico for less than 72 hours. Carnival also did not require a visa.
They do that for some other stops.
girlfriend I want ombre hair.
Lydia
06-18 11:23 AM
I understand it is law but he is denying... I did offer him money, but he says a big NO.
hairstyles Ombre hair color works best
everonh1
06-21 02:59 PM
I am in same boat.
Here is my experience with USCIS at San Francisco:-
Went to USCIS SFO Today.
They bluntly told me that they have no process to re-issue I-94s.
Either file an H1 Extension or leave the country and get back in for a new extended I-94.
I argued with them that this is real crazy - how come you dont have a process to fix the I-94 after passport is extended and well before I-94 expiry date.
They had no answer and stuck to their answer that they cant do much and I have only those 2 options.
I asked them if San Francisco CBP will fix it - they said NO,they wont.
Also,apparently as per USCIS officials,I cant go to any of the border Countries like Canada,Mexico as they dont issue I-94 if stay there is less than 30 days.
So I have to go out to any country other than border countries and only then I-94 will be issued?
How more crazy can USCIS be?
How come AILA or someone never raised this issue with USCIS- as this is such a common scenario.
Here is my experience with USCIS at San Francisco:-
Went to USCIS SFO Today.
They bluntly told me that they have no process to re-issue I-94s.
Either file an H1 Extension or leave the country and get back in for a new extended I-94.
I argued with them that this is real crazy - how come you dont have a process to fix the I-94 after passport is extended and well before I-94 expiry date.
They had no answer and stuck to their answer that they cant do much and I have only those 2 options.
I asked them if San Francisco CBP will fix it - they said NO,they wont.
Also,apparently as per USCIS officials,I cant go to any of the border Countries like Canada,Mexico as they dont issue I-94 if stay there is less than 30 days.
So I have to go out to any country other than border countries and only then I-94 will be issued?
How more crazy can USCIS be?
How come AILA or someone never raised this issue with USCIS- as this is such a common scenario.
eb3_nepa
02-21 04:23 PM
Is there a list like that readily available on IV? Or can someone complile one for me?
Thanks
Thanks
cheg
07-26 08:18 PM
EAD Benefits Thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10817
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10817
No comments:
Post a Comment