MYGCBY2010
07-27 03:03 PM
The job order will contain the job description. This will be in the Labor Application. Usually when a 140 is being applied, the employer will provide you the job order and tell you to ensure your experience letters are in line with the Job order.
You will need the 140 number. See if you can get it somehow. Since it belongs to the employer, I doubt you can get the number by calling USCIS.
The 485 is yours and you should get a receipt. With this receipt, you can invoke AC21 without any problems. You will not need copies of Labor or 140.
But to Invoke AC21 and for subsequent adjudication of 485 without issues, nature of the Job should be same or similiar. What are the options by which I could find my Job nature.. Since I don't have a labour copy or i-140 info.. Any inputs ?
You will need the 140 number. See if you can get it somehow. Since it belongs to the employer, I doubt you can get the number by calling USCIS.
The 485 is yours and you should get a receipt. With this receipt, you can invoke AC21 without any problems. You will not need copies of Labor or 140.
But to Invoke AC21 and for subsequent adjudication of 485 without issues, nature of the Job should be same or similiar. What are the options by which I could find my Job nature.. Since I don't have a labour copy or i-140 info.. Any inputs ?
wallpaper house trust quotes and sayings

sunny1000
12-08 06:00 PM
"On December 4, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you."
My PD was Dec 4, 2004. EB2. Exactly 5 years from PD and over 10 years from first entry to US. Getting stuck in the BEC backlog and my wife getting stuck in India with 221(g) were among my most painful experiences through the journey. And not being able to take a fabulous offer at double my salary in 2007 hurt too.
Thanks for all the support. And congratulations again to the leaders of IV for creating a platform for Employment based GC applicants.
Feel free to contact me if you are starting high-growth businesses and need someone to bounce ideas off. And of course I am happy to help with IV initiatives to clear EB backlog.
Bpositive.
congrats and good luck!
My PD was Dec 4, 2004. EB2. Exactly 5 years from PD and over 10 years from first entry to US. Getting stuck in the BEC backlog and my wife getting stuck in India with 221(g) were among my most painful experiences through the journey. And not being able to take a fabulous offer at double my salary in 2007 hurt too.
Thanks for all the support. And congratulations again to the leaders of IV for creating a platform for Employment based GC applicants.
Feel free to contact me if you are starting high-growth businesses and need someone to bounce ideas off. And of course I am happy to help with IV initiatives to clear EB backlog.
Bpositive.
congrats and good luck!

sundarpn
07-20 11:19 PM
Wont' redirection of US Mail work to forward these?
2011 in love quotes and sayings.

gandalf_gray
06-02 10:13 AM
Kaiser.
thx for replying . but I do not want both Visa on Oct1.
My L1 ends sometime in mid September.
My H1 would be effective only from Oct 1.
So, during this time I will be out of status right ?
So if I do my L1 Extension, I might solve the problem.
But Will doing that affect the approved H1 ?
Pls. help. thanks.
thx for replying . but I do not want both Visa on Oct1.
My L1 ends sometime in mid September.
My H1 would be effective only from Oct 1.
So, during this time I will be out of status right ?
So if I do my L1 Extension, I might solve the problem.
But Will doing that affect the approved H1 ?
Pls. help. thanks.
more...
gcformeornot
01-04 12:38 PM
^^^^^^^^^

lusuresh
04-17 12:34 PM
US of A does not allow bonded labor, such type of agreements are not valid and void. Get your GC if possible; the more you bend the more they would like you to bend.
"Better to starve free than be a fat slave."
- Aesop
"Better to starve free than be a fat slave."
- Aesop
more...
gchodhry
02-11 10:24 AM
Hi All,
I am in a situation that my L1B extension application is denied on 02/10/2009. My current L1B is valid till March 31st 2009. I am trying to find the options I have with me now... I have H1B approved from another employer but I have not joined them.
As per my understanding these are the options:
1) This denial is for L1B Blanket Petition, so I think I should be able to apply extension again with L1B individual petition as I believe Obama government is rejecting all L1 Blanket visa as they this people are misusing it...
2) I can join my H1 employer...
Can anyone of you please suggest if these options are correct OR is there any other better option available...
Eagerly waiting for responses...
Thanks,
Gagan Chodhry
I am in a situation that my L1B extension application is denied on 02/10/2009. My current L1B is valid till March 31st 2009. I am trying to find the options I have with me now... I have H1B approved from another employer but I have not joined them.
As per my understanding these are the options:
1) This denial is for L1B Blanket Petition, so I think I should be able to apply extension again with L1B individual petition as I believe Obama government is rejecting all L1 Blanket visa as they this people are misusing it...
2) I can join my H1 employer...
Can anyone of you please suggest if these options are correct OR is there any other better option available...
Eagerly waiting for responses...
Thanks,
Gagan Chodhry
2010 trust quotes and sayings for relationships. relationship trust quotes.
franklin
06-14 08:04 PM
I was told that as long as your priority date is current, you can file for AOS.
As soon as your application gets to the service center, and assuming your PD is current, it makes no difference what it ACTUALLY is. At this point, it goies to "whatever system they want to use" and has no relation to PD, but more to the RD of application
As soon as your application gets to the service center, and assuming your PD is current, it makes no difference what it ACTUALLY is. At this point, it goies to "whatever system they want to use" and has no relation to PD, but more to the RD of application
more...
sundarpn
07-20 08:13 AM
thx GC_ASP.
One clarification on question:
3. Can I file my spouses 485 whenever the dates become current (I meant despite myself working for a new employer on H1b.). Will dependent 485 filing need support from ex-employer?
One clarification on question:
3. Can I file my spouses 485 whenever the dates become current (I meant despite myself working for a new employer on H1b.). Will dependent 485 filing need support from ex-employer?
hair 2010 2010 trust quotes and

xyz2005
08-14 04:38 PM
I-485 AD: Jul-02-2007
I-485 ND: Jul-31-2007
still waiting for fingerprint notice.
Hi,
Same case like you but got FP notices for me and wife together just yesterday evening. Just wait and you should be getting yours in a day or two.
Best Regards,
I-485 ND: Jul-31-2007
still waiting for fingerprint notice.
Hi,
Same case like you but got FP notices for me and wife together just yesterday evening. Just wait and you should be getting yours in a day or two.
Best Regards,
more...
kedrex
01-13 06:04 AM
^
hot no one quotes or sayings

Sunx_2004
10-22 03:50 PM
Cheques cashed on Friday got all receipts number today.
July 17th no receipt yet
Just chill
;)
July 17th no receipt yet
Just chill
;)
more...
house broken trust quotes for
lvaka
07-18 10:58 AM
I read some where that filing is allowed to Aug-17, but the new fees will effected on 01-Aug although July filers.
Correct me If I'm wrong.
Here is the Actual update link from USCIS.gov
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf
You can go to USCIS.gov page and look for the press releases.
New fees will apply to the ppl whose labor gets approved after July 31st. For all the guys who are eligible according to the June 12th Visa Bulletin, though they apply till Aug 7th, only old fees applies.
Good luck.
Correct me If I'm wrong.
Here is the Actual update link from USCIS.gov
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/VisaBulletinUpdate17Jul07.pdf
You can go to USCIS.gov page and look for the press releases.
New fees will apply to the ppl whose labor gets approved after July 31st. For all the guys who are eligible according to the June 12th Visa Bulletin, though they apply till Aug 7th, only old fees applies.
Good luck.
tattoo quotes and sayings about

sunofeast_gc
11-07 02:17 AM
I have same question......if for example as above someone changes to SAP....what should be done in terms of notification to USCIS..?
Do we just go ahead and join the new job / consulting firm and get a letter from them to match the O*NET code or description as above...?
if you don't inform in advance and incase your old employer inform them , who will get REF..... everthing seems unclear to me as far AC21 is concern...
any authentic document on AC21 releated to job change and promotion?
Do we just go ahead and join the new job / consulting firm and get a letter from them to match the O*NET code or description as above...?
if you don't inform in advance and incase your old employer inform them , who will get REF..... everthing seems unclear to me as far AC21 is concern...
any authentic document on AC21 releated to job change and promotion?
more...
pictures quotes and sayings about the
ivgclive
08-23 06:14 PM
I lost the hope of GC after working 10 years in US because my GC is not approving.
Is it possible to file case against my employer and ask to return money that they deduct from me for GC and the % that they earned from me in last 8 years. I joined my employer for smooth GC process but even my I140 is not approved. My labor went to backlog. Once labor approved than I140 is pending for last 30 months. USCIS is trying to find out that my company is legitimate or not.
Do not argue how I know that I140 is pending because of company. Please let what is process to inform USCIS about my employer. My company files GC so that no one should leave the company. Employer gives hope about GC but I140 never approves. What all evidence I have to collect so that I can prove against my employer. Please suggest.
You have rights to ask the above items. But it can not be done thru USCIS.
You should hire a good lawer and proceed thru court.
Good luck.
PS: If you fail, please come back and ask how to get all the money you paid to the lawer and the court.
Is it possible to file case against my employer and ask to return money that they deduct from me for GC and the % that they earned from me in last 8 years. I joined my employer for smooth GC process but even my I140 is not approved. My labor went to backlog. Once labor approved than I140 is pending for last 30 months. USCIS is trying to find out that my company is legitimate or not.
Do not argue how I know that I140 is pending because of company. Please let what is process to inform USCIS about my employer. My company files GC so that no one should leave the company. Employer gives hope about GC but I140 never approves. What all evidence I have to collect so that I can prove against my employer. Please suggest.
You have rights to ask the above items. But it can not be done thru USCIS.
You should hire a good lawer and proceed thru court.
Good luck.
PS: If you fail, please come back and ask how to get all the money you paid to the lawer and the court.
dresses trust quotes and sayings for
GC_1000Watt
05-21 01:25 AM
Get HDFC receipt
Fill DS -160 online (no 156 or 157). You can complete 160 even before paying fees though. You will need to upload photo in DS 160.
2 days after the receipt was issued, take appointment (online).
Arrange to drop the docs (copy of passport, copy of 797, Appointment Letter, Receipt) at VFS Center 3 days before interview (this step is unique for Mumbai consulate).
Appear for interview
You may also buy a Rs250 Ticket to Start & Stripe Lounge where you can sit inside till your appointment time (instead of standing outside in queue) and they will take you to consulate by bus right before interview. It is worth , particularly in hot (or pouring) month of July.
Thanks krish for the detailed answer. Btw when Ds 156 and 157 will come into play?
Can you also share your mumbai consulate experience if you were there recently?
Thanks dude!
Fill DS -160 online (no 156 or 157). You can complete 160 even before paying fees though. You will need to upload photo in DS 160.
2 days after the receipt was issued, take appointment (online).
Arrange to drop the docs (copy of passport, copy of 797, Appointment Letter, Receipt) at VFS Center 3 days before interview (this step is unique for Mumbai consulate).
Appear for interview
You may also buy a Rs250 Ticket to Start & Stripe Lounge where you can sit inside till your appointment time (instead of standing outside in queue) and they will take you to consulate by bus right before interview. It is worth , particularly in hot (or pouring) month of July.
Thanks krish for the detailed answer. Btw when Ds 156 and 157 will come into play?
Can you also share your mumbai consulate experience if you were there recently?
Thanks dude!
more...
makeup images house trust quotes and
immigrationmatters30
06-04 07:54 AM
1- how will be the process and how much are the fees?
--You employer should handle this. You do not have to pay for anything. Paying for H1B fees is illegal and you should be avoid employers asking you to pay for H1B fees.
2- How long does it take?
Depends on how your employer files. If the employer files in premium processing, you should know the status in 15 days(assuming they don�t ask for any other documentation)
3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
After your extension is approved you can stay and work in US but if you travel outside of the country then you need to get VISA stamping.
4- Is there any way to renew it in USA?
No
5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
-Not really.
6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
You should get your originals back. Next time you go for stamping they will ask for original, duplicates will not be entertained.
7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?
You- Make sure you have real paying job in US with your employer.
I applied for H1-B visa on April 2007 and the petition was approved from October 2007 to 26Th of September 2010 but when I came to USA consulate office to get the visa it became pending putting under administrative processing. It took almost 3 years to get the reconfirmation and last week I received the visa.
The visa issuing date is 27Th May and the expiry date is 24Th August but there is another date in bottom right part of it as PED : 26 September 2010 which is my petition's expiry date.
Now I am planning to move to USA for a long term stay so that I am selling my stuff, renting my house,.. and I just got confused by considering this date.Does this mean my visa will be expire on September and my H1 visa is just for some months? In this case does this mean I have lost 3 years of the total 6 years of the H1 visa? or the the officer issuing the visa on I-94 form in the ports of entry can issue the visa for 3 years as a normal H1-B visa?
I have arranged with my employer to start the job on 10Th of July and I will enter USA on 8Th, so up to 26Th of September which is the PED date will be less than 3 months and if the white I-94 card that will be in my passport should correspond with the expiration of the petition, the total of my work duration, will be less than 3 months which really doesn't make sense at all but as it seems that's it!
It seems now the only way is to apply for H1-b extension. So there will be these questions:
1- how will be the process and how much are the fees?
2- How long does it take?
3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
4- Is there any way to renew it in USA ?
5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?
I have to know the answers to these questions, first to arrange with employer and to see if they are interested and also to decide about our stuff, jobs, properties,... in my home country before entring the USA, otherwise it can be the loose of everything for us.
Please help me
--You employer should handle this. You do not have to pay for anything. Paying for H1B fees is illegal and you should be avoid employers asking you to pay for H1B fees.
2- How long does it take?
Depends on how your employer files. If the employer files in premium processing, you should know the status in 15 days(assuming they don�t ask for any other documentation)
3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
After your extension is approved you can stay and work in US but if you travel outside of the country then you need to get VISA stamping.
4- Is there any way to renew it in USA?
No
5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
-Not really.
6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
You should get your originals back. Next time you go for stamping they will ask for original, duplicates will not be entertained.
7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?
You- Make sure you have real paying job in US with your employer.
I applied for H1-B visa on April 2007 and the petition was approved from October 2007 to 26Th of September 2010 but when I came to USA consulate office to get the visa it became pending putting under administrative processing. It took almost 3 years to get the reconfirmation and last week I received the visa.
The visa issuing date is 27Th May and the expiry date is 24Th August but there is another date in bottom right part of it as PED : 26 September 2010 which is my petition's expiry date.
Now I am planning to move to USA for a long term stay so that I am selling my stuff, renting my house,.. and I just got confused by considering this date.Does this mean my visa will be expire on September and my H1 visa is just for some months? In this case does this mean I have lost 3 years of the total 6 years of the H1 visa? or the the officer issuing the visa on I-94 form in the ports of entry can issue the visa for 3 years as a normal H1-B visa?
I have arranged with my employer to start the job on 10Th of July and I will enter USA on 8Th, so up to 26Th of September which is the PED date will be less than 3 months and if the white I-94 card that will be in my passport should correspond with the expiration of the petition, the total of my work duration, will be less than 3 months which really doesn't make sense at all but as it seems that's it!
It seems now the only way is to apply for H1-b extension. So there will be these questions:
1- how will be the process and how much are the fees?
2- How long does it take?
3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
4- Is there any way to renew it in USA ?
5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?
I have to know the answers to these questions, first to arrange with employer and to see if they are interested and also to decide about our stuff, jobs, properties,... in my home country before entring the USA, otherwise it can be the loose of everything for us.
Please help me
girlfriend trust quotes and sayings
v2neha
02-17 07:23 PM
Very true - unfortunately my case that was received at SFO regional office in July'04 got transferred to PBEC in Oct'04. It is still rotting there! I read somewhere that BECs were supposed to follow adjudication process of CA SWAs and Regional offices due to their proven efficiency compared to other states. Wish they did - clearly they didn't
hairstyles friendship quotes sayings.
razis123
06-02 04:34 PM
Hi,
I am ready to send my EAD/AP renewal forms - not sure where to send is it NSC or TSC. My I485 is currently pending at TSC. All my previous applications have receipt numbers starting with SRC.
My lawyer (actually para-legal) mentioned that she will send them to NSC - I am not sure since she screwed it up once before.
Please let me know if we have to send EAD/AP renewals to same service center where our I-485 is currently pending or it does not matter.
Thanks a lot.
- nk
I am in a similar situation.Somebody please give advice on this
Thanks in advance
I am ready to send my EAD/AP renewal forms - not sure where to send is it NSC or TSC. My I485 is currently pending at TSC. All my previous applications have receipt numbers starting with SRC.
My lawyer (actually para-legal) mentioned that she will send them to NSC - I am not sure since she screwed it up once before.
Please let me know if we have to send EAD/AP renewals to same service center where our I-485 is currently pending or it does not matter.
Thanks a lot.
- nk
I am in a similar situation.Somebody please give advice on this
Thanks in advance
anilsal
09-11 10:45 PM
and chose standard shipping ( just 1.50 or so more than regular), it is arriving tomorrow.
So people who are attending the rally, you still can make it.
BUY IV Merchandise immediately.
So people who are attending the rally, you still can make it.
BUY IV Merchandise immediately.
spdy_mn
08-10 11:00 AM
now i hear that"The Address Printed On your checks Must Match the adress given in work sheets[in 485]"
Please Help
From where?
Please Help
From where?
No comments:
Post a Comment