manderson
08-15 09:26 AM
"IV was very active in lobbying for CIR 2006, which was passed in senate. "
True but most people don't know the difference between passing it in senate and signing it into law - they will think it simply passed (this has been my experience when talking to GC/485 newbies). Please say something like "which was passed in the senate (upper house of parliament), short of passing into law".
True but most people don't know the difference between passing it in senate and signing it into law - they will think it simply passed (this has been my experience when talking to GC/485 newbies). Please say something like "which was passed in the senate (upper house of parliament), short of passing into law".
wallpaper amore sunderland. amore sunderland; amore sunderland
gconmymind
11-05 03:50 AM
Situation - During the month of July, I filed my 485 when all categories were current. Got my receipt too. Missed wife's application because her papers were not ready. Now priority dates have retrogressed again.
Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.
Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?
I am in almost the same boat, with the exception that my receipts have not arrived yet!! :mad:
Only saving grace is that I am EB2 and my priority date is May '04, so hoping the bulletin to be current for me in a few months so I can file for my wife..keeping my fingers crossed...
Saving grace - Our H1/H4 are in order with many long years left on them.
Question - Can I file my wife 485 now as a dependent, even though "my" PD is not current yet. The core point is that, does the concept of PD applies to the dependent 485 applications too?
I am in almost the same boat, with the exception that my receipts have not arrived yet!! :mad:
Only saving grace is that I am EB2 and my priority date is May '04, so hoping the bulletin to be current for me in a few months so I can file for my wife..keeping my fingers crossed...
yabayaba
10-11 10:35 AM
It not the right time to start campaign. All policians will be busy in elections an they may not hear waht we say. After elections may be the right time to do.
2011 amore sunderland. amore sunderland; amore sunderland
h1bnogc
07-12 10:31 PM
Please respond to my question/options...this is very urgent and important given that PD is moving very fast....
more...
whattodo
03-25 02:15 PM
http://www.whitehouse.gov/OpenForQuestions/
Press view questions and search for immigration. You need to complete a simple registration to vote for existing questions or ask a new questions. This is a chance to force President to answer direct questions.
Press view questions and search for immigration. You need to complete a simple registration to vote for existing questions or ask a new questions. This is a chance to force President to answer direct questions.
kumar1305
01-22 07:27 PM
I hate the word Donate but somehow I donated blood which will be sent to Haiti. I did some in monies. Life is life no matter who it is.
more...
GotGC??
06-08 12:06 AM
Isn't it a sad irony that we are now celebrating the demise of the much anticipated CIR...which was supposed to have solved all our issues...
Any idea what's in store for the future...
You mean rust in peace !!!!!!!:D :D :D
Any idea what's in store for the future...
You mean rust in peace !!!!!!!:D :D :D
2010 Sunderland has a book coming
MrWaitingGC
07-04 10:17 PM
When i changed from F-1 to H-1B, my employer filed my I-129 as if i had a Masters, then i changed employers , my second employer filed my I-129 under my Bachelors only. There was also a gap of my H-1 Activation and F-1.
For the semester starting august i did not pay the fee, since my H-1 was approved an H-1 was Active from October.
i think my approval will depend on my Visa officer nad i will try my luck in dec and i am planning to go to canada for my stamping and in any case i get it or not get it i will fly to india from canada.
i will also talk to a lawyer before leaving to stamping regarding what will happen if cant come back to US in 4 months, regaring what happens to my credit and loans if my stamping gets rejected.
In General there is a big need of Talents in US, so If you go now I dont think they will dig details in your case. According to my recent study (As I went for stamping in April)they are just checking W2s or recent Pay stubs. So you should be fine.
Just in case if they ask why you did not do MS and jumped to Job be prepare to give convincing answer.
Good Luck.
For the semester starting august i did not pay the fee, since my H-1 was approved an H-1 was Active from October.
i think my approval will depend on my Visa officer nad i will try my luck in dec and i am planning to go to canada for my stamping and in any case i get it or not get it i will fly to india from canada.
i will also talk to a lawyer before leaving to stamping regarding what will happen if cant come back to US in 4 months, regaring what happens to my credit and loans if my stamping gets rejected.
In General there is a big need of Talents in US, so If you go now I dont think they will dig details in your case. According to my recent study (As I went for stamping in April)they are just checking W2s or recent Pay stubs. So you should be fine.
Just in case if they ask why you did not do MS and jumped to Job be prepare to give convincing answer.
Good Luck.
more...
Macaca
07-11 06:21 PM
Write an email with all rally details. Save this email in your Yahoo draft folder. Send the email to the person after you have talked to him/her. Now the person does not have to write rally details!
hair pictures amore sunderland.
gc_maine2
05-12 02:01 PM
Hi workvisaforall,
I am applying for renewal (paper based) for EAD and AP for both myself and mywife. IS it best to send all the documents ( EAD, AP and related docs) for both of us) in one single packet to USCIS or its best to send each appliction separately? any inputs will be appreciated.
Thanks
sree
QUOTE=workvisasforall;241596]apahilaj-
Please see responses below in color.
Good luck![/QUOTE]
I am applying for renewal (paper based) for EAD and AP for both myself and mywife. IS it best to send all the documents ( EAD, AP and related docs) for both of us) in one single packet to USCIS or its best to send each appliction separately? any inputs will be appreciated.
Thanks
sree
QUOTE=workvisasforall;241596]apahilaj-
Please see responses below in color.
Good luck![/QUOTE]
more...
johnamit
07-16 10:27 AM
see Greg Siskind's blog :
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/
An alert reader sent me the following this morning. Miriam Jordan of the WSJ is reporting
do you know for sure? NO, then please close thread, its just a speculation and title is misleading.
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/
An alert reader sent me the following this morning. Miriam Jordan of the WSJ is reporting
do you know for sure? NO, then please close thread, its just a speculation and title is misleading.
hot amore sunderland. amore love.
GCwaitforever
06-30 06:01 PM
Should not the mere fact of finding a substitute person for the labor petition invalidate the labor petition itself? The idea of labor petition meant to indicate non-availability of local talent (which includes H-1Bs already present?)... This is a contradiction in substitute labor petitions.
more...
house amore sunderland. amore sunderland; amore sunderland
keepwalking
05-20 06:52 PM
It's a good idea to have dedicated for this topic (as this is becoming common issue for all who couldn't add their spouses earlier...)
I have started the following thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/2172703-pd-current-jun-11-adding-dependent-how-long-will-it-take-for-her-to-get-green-card-2.html#post2594710
Either we can follow the current one or the one I started (link above) or we can start a new thread altogether
I am fine with any of the above.
Hello,
I am also in the same situation. I filed 485 in July 2007 and got married later. I will be filing my wife's 485 in June. I was wondering how long will it take for her to get her 485 approved.
Is it a good idea to start a thread to track spouse I-485 filing post July '07 approvals?
Thanks!
I have started the following thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/2172703-pd-current-jun-11-adding-dependent-how-long-will-it-take-for-her-to-get-green-card-2.html#post2594710
Either we can follow the current one or the one I started (link above) or we can start a new thread altogether
I am fine with any of the above.
Hello,
I am also in the same situation. I filed 485 in July 2007 and got married later. I will be filing my wife's 485 in June. I was wondering how long will it take for her to get her 485 approved.
Is it a good idea to start a thread to track spouse I-485 filing post July '07 approvals?
Thanks!
tattoo for Abby Sunderland and; amore sunderland. amore sunderland. mi amore
bearstory
04-26 09:10 PM
Thank you everyone for your reponds. We are going to have a wedding in August, 2010. Can we fill the I30 and other forms now or we have to wait until after the wedding?
more...
pictures amore sunderland. amore

rahulpatel
08-14 04:26 PM
Guys, thanks very much for your kind advices, but I already took the sufficient steps to ensure my H1 safety.
The only thing I am concerned here, is in regards my money--it being hard earned (it is not smaller amount, but nearly 8K!), and my chances of winning my case with DOL/Courts.
I already threatened my employer with the DOL/Court claim, but the guy may be over-stupid or over-reckless, he is just not bothering about this issue. So i want to really know what my chances are, on winning it? Because even if a paper asks me to wait for vendor pay, it can never mean months and years long,.... can it????
The only thing I am concerned here, is in regards my money--it being hard earned (it is not smaller amount, but nearly 8K!), and my chances of winning my case with DOL/Courts.
I already threatened my employer with the DOL/Court claim, but the guy may be over-stupid or over-reckless, he is just not bothering about this issue. So i want to really know what my chances are, on winning it? Because even if a paper asks me to wait for vendor pay, it can never mean months and years long,.... can it????
dresses Marianne Fashions - Mother of

vikki76
06-17 03:40 PM
Thanks a lot for informative reply. Good to know that you are not the only one battling choices in this GC maze
more...
makeup The Sunderland City Centre
NKR
06-02 10:35 AM
NKR, thanks . I am considering that option.
Can you please tell if I do the L1 Extension, will it NEGATE the approved H1 ?
I am sorry, I cannot help you there since I am not aware of the consequences. Please consult an attorney
Can you please tell if I do the L1 Extension, will it NEGATE the approved H1 ?
I am sorry, I cannot help you there since I am not aware of the consequences. Please consult an attorney
girlfriend amore sunderland.
prinive
03-28 09:45 AM
Thanks...
Any one else ... :o
$50 from me
Paypal tx 1PM83845HD6289400
Any one else ... :o
$50 from me
Paypal tx 1PM83845HD6289400
hairstyles amore sunderland. amore sunderland; amore sunderland
satishku_2000
08-01 06:02 PM
NSC gets all the USPS mail only once in AM.Other carriers like fedex,UPS etc, I have seen receipt times until 3PM. may be they accept later too, but I have not seen it in these forum or elsewhere.
I know this for a fact because,my AOS sent on september 30,2005,(last day when PD was current for my country) reached at 17.59,by FedExsameday ($335.00! went waste) but they picked it up only on 10/3/05 the next working day.USCIS sent back my 485,but processed I140.
Tried sending it back with fedex tracking, congressmans letter,Tried thru Ombudsman, to no avail.They did not accept my proof of earlier INS notice of accepting Postmark of 4/30/2001 or earlier, for 245(i) petition for illegals.
So they will bend their rule for illegals, but don't for legals!
I wish they will consider post mark for you.You can never predict anything from USCIS,there is no rhyme or reason for whatever they do.
Will they issue NOID so that I can try in either MTR or AAO process. What are the chances of sucess in MTR with a letter from FEDEX?
I know this for a fact because,my AOS sent on september 30,2005,(last day when PD was current for my country) reached at 17.59,by FedExsameday ($335.00! went waste) but they picked it up only on 10/3/05 the next working day.USCIS sent back my 485,but processed I140.
Tried sending it back with fedex tracking, congressmans letter,Tried thru Ombudsman, to no avail.They did not accept my proof of earlier INS notice of accepting Postmark of 4/30/2001 or earlier, for 245(i) petition for illegals.
So they will bend their rule for illegals, but don't for legals!
I wish they will consider post mark for you.You can never predict anything from USCIS,there is no rhyme or reason for whatever they do.
Will they issue NOID so that I can try in either MTR or AAO process. What are the chances of sucess in MTR with a letter from FEDEX?
madmax78
01-26 08:47 AM
Come down to Atlanta my friend. There is a large indian community here, lot of good schools, all options for entertainment, and a reasonable weather. I have been living here for 6 years and I am happy with this place.
sodh
07-24 12:57 AM
Hi,
My situation is as follows:
1) approved RIR labor 2002
2) approved perm labor 2005
3) approved i-140 2006 (PD 2005)
4) ALL of above for company-A. 2006 company-B took over.
My lawyer said i cannot file and have to start again with new labor as merger/acquistion was 'asset only' type.
I want to self-file i-485 giving the company "name change" letter as the only proof along with the rest of regular documents. Company-B employer is in 100% support of my application.
SHOULD I just waste $$$$ money or take a chance ? PLEASE HELP...TIRED OF WAITING FOR LAST 5 years :(
Regards,
-Ravi
Your Lawyer is right if the merger is only asset type and not transfer of shares between your old company and new company your application will be rejected.
My situation is as follows:
1) approved RIR labor 2002
2) approved perm labor 2005
3) approved i-140 2006 (PD 2005)
4) ALL of above for company-A. 2006 company-B took over.
My lawyer said i cannot file and have to start again with new labor as merger/acquistion was 'asset only' type.
I want to self-file i-485 giving the company "name change" letter as the only proof along with the rest of regular documents. Company-B employer is in 100% support of my application.
SHOULD I just waste $$$$ money or take a chance ? PLEASE HELP...TIRED OF WAITING FOR LAST 5 years :(
Regards,
-Ravi
Your Lawyer is right if the merger is only asset type and not transfer of shares between your old company and new company your application will be rejected.
No comments:
Post a Comment