Tuesday, June 14, 2011

cherry blossom tree tattoos for women

images cherry blossom tree tattoos cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. 30, 2010 Cherry Blossom Tree
  • 30, 2010 Cherry Blossom Tree



  • superdude
    07-17 10:42 PM
    Do you know how long it will take to get GC from date of receipt of 485?
    It is a long journey again. We have to wait and see. It depends on the native country also





    wallpaper 30, 2010 Cherry Blossom Tree cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. small cherry tree tattoos.
  • small cherry tree tattoos.



  • GCNirvana007
    10-08 04:46 PM
    If I understand you correctly, you were working for Employer A and he filed your Labor. You changed to employer B while labor was pending and started working for employer B on H1. Employer A continued to process your GC and you got it approved. If this is true, then you should immediately join employer A since your GC was approved through employer A.

    Yes, roseball, you got it right.

    Whats the reason to join Employer A and what will make me become an employee of Employer A - like i to have them do my W2?





    cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. cherry blossom tattoo designs
  • cherry blossom tattoo designs



  • apb
    09-14 03:10 PM
    Are there anybody who saw LUD before they got the CPO mail? I saw many posts here where they mentioned that they never saw any status change/Soft LUD, prior to their CPO mail.





    2011 small cherry tree tattoos. cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. Tree Tattoos
  • Tree Tattoos



  • akhilmahajan
    04-23 07:55 AM
    I am sure this question must have been answered before, but as i could not find anything with reference to it, so i thought of posting it here.

    I just received a copy of the labor from my company. Is there a way to find out, whether the labor was cleared for EB-2 or not.

    I am novice in this area.
    If there are any other ways to find out, can anyone shed some light on it.

    Thanks.



    more...


    cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. house cherry blossom tree
  • house cherry blossom tree



  • arnet
    10-31 04:05 PM
    my lawyer said that if anyone uses EAD to work or planning to use EAD soon (not H1B) then it is better to apply for EAD renewal before 6 months of current one expires. If you are in H1B not planning to use EAD even in future then you can renew it 3-4 months before expiry.





    cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. cherry blossom tree tattoos
  • cherry blossom tree tattoos



  • lostinbeta
    10-21 01:35 AM
    Wow, very interesting. I have never heard of that before.

    Well where I was thinking falls in those rules, according to that grid, it was #2.

    Like I said though, put it where you want... don't mind me...just blurting stuff out.



    more...


    cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. cherry blossom tree tattoos
  • cherry blossom tree tattoos



  • snathan
    09-02 10:41 AM
    Thanks GCDreamer and sbmallik.
    Are you saying that an H4 visa holder cannot work online for an Indian co. and earn Indian income while residing in the US?

    on H4, you can do only volunteer work without pay. Other than that you sleep or sit idle/watch TV.





    2010 cherry blossom tattoo designs cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. cherry blossom tree tattoos
  • cherry blossom tree tattoos



  • MYGC2008
    05-04 03:34 PM
    Yes. Premium service works fine. But after you move change of address needs to be done.
    i,e AR11.

    I'm moving from MI to TX and need to do something address. Does premium mail forwarding service works for USCIS notices? I know regular mail forwarding doesn't work and they'll be returned to INS. Please let me know if premium service works or not.

    Thanks.



    more...


    cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. cherry blossom tree tattoo
  • cherry blossom tree tattoo



  • pachai_attai
    08-03 03:34 PM
    I received a NOID (Notice Of Intent Deny) from USCIS.
    Reason: The Form I-693 is incomplete that there is no evidence that the required TB skin test has been conducted or any annotation from civil surgeon stating that this test was medically inappropriate. Therefore we are requesting that you submit a new form I-693 which indicates that the TB skin test has been administered along with the results.

    I called the surgeon who did my medical exam in 2005, they said that during that time, the TB skin test is optional and they had done only x-ray test instead of skin test.

    When I told the doctor about this NOID, he said they I can take only the skin test and they can attach the skin test result with the existing I-693 form and mail the sealed envelop to the USCIS.

    Do you have any idea at what stage the NOID is issued? Am I close enough to get 485 approved?
    Did anyone faced a similar situation like mine?





    hair Tree Tattoos cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. cherry blossoms tattoos
  • cherry blossoms tattoos



  • duttasurajit
    10-18 02:22 PM
    I did some research and it seems for AC21 the job description matters and it should be same or similar. The job title may be different.

    I think we should be fine but it is safe to take the opinion of at least two good immigration attorneys before proceeding.



    more...


    cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. cherry blossom tree tattoos
  • cherry blossom tree tattoos



  • priya82
    02-17 09:06 PM
    Thanks a lot snathan.

    emploer A is still holding my H1b, they did not revoke it.

    employer A(American Company) has offered me a job and asked me to start from Monday(02/23) but employer B(Indian Company) has applied for
    H1b transfer.

    The only thing I am worried, if there is another layoff with employer A before H1B transfer with employer B. In that situation can I join employer B and maintain my status.

    please help me.





    hot house cherry blossom tree cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. Remember your cherry blossom
  • Remember your cherry blossom



  • learning01
    05-11 01:21 PM
    I am trying but I am getting a busy tone.



    more...


    house Cherry blossom tree tattoo cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. cherry blossom tree tattoos
  • cherry blossom tree tattoos



  • leoindiano
    08-28 04:36 PM
    You contributed 600:confused: for what?

    For different initiatives. Did you see my join date? I joined in the first month when it is founded. Not a big deal...I am not even sure why i have to prove and tell these stories....last post....





    tattoo cherry blossom tree tattoos cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. Cherry Blossom Tree Tattoo
  • Cherry Blossom Tree Tattoo



  • vdlrao
    08-06 02:21 PM
    Its a massive hit even to some staffing comps here

    It afftects staffing companies which ever has more than 50 employees, and 50% of them are not us citizens. Can some one confirm this please.



    more...


    pictures cherry blossom tree tattoos cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. There is a tree as old as me.
  • cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. There is a tree as old as me.



  • Dhundhun
    11-21 04:57 PM
    While going out staple all of them together and give it it Airlines.

    Airline has no problem in taking any of one (valid dates or expired dates), but the moment they see more than one, they will take all and staple it together. It is sent back for records (I am not sure where/how that is maintained and what is impact of giving in bits and pieces or loosing it, while having multiples).

    But my lawyer as well as airline told me clearly to give all of the I94 together.

    If you lost one (even to airlines), it may be worth informing USCIS, to avoid any inconveniences later. (Note: I am not legal expert and this is not a legal advise)





    dresses Remember your cherry blossom cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. cherry tree tattoos. cherry
  • cherry tree tattoos. cherry



  • cbpds
    02-11 01:26 PM
    you can send it via usps , it will reach in 10 days.

    Disclaimer: Again there is always an element of risk in life :)



    more...


    makeup cherry blossom tree tattoo cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. Cherry blossom tree tattoo
  • Cherry blossom tree tattoo



  • kuhelica2000
    10-18 08:58 PM
    Did you have to change your address while you switched jo?. And if you had changed address, did you inform USCIS. I am trying to find out if address chnge is what triggers RFE for job switch. Also were you on H1B or using EAD with previous employer.

    I changed jobs early this year with a 20% pay cut and with different titles and with different client type (private vs public). Got GC last month. No RFEs. I did not inform USCIS.

    Before switching jobs, I checked with my attorney and made sure that I am covered, made sure that my previous employer will not revoke my approved I-140 and made sure that my current employer will cooperate with the process. Last month my GC got approved.

    Good luck.





    girlfriend Cherry Blossom Tree Tattoo cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. cherry blossom tree tattoos
  • cherry blossom tree tattoos



  • chapsi29
    06-25 10:58 AM
    Thanks for your quick response.

    As much as I want the W2 ASAP, the issue is what is the amount that should be on the W2 as I did not get paid in 2007. The W2 legally should only contain the wages that you have received in that year.





    hairstyles cherry blossom tree tattoos cherry blossom tree tattoos for women. cherry tree tattoos. cherry
  • cherry tree tattoos. cherry



  • anoopraj2010
    08-04 12:42 PM
    Amit, Glad (yet sad due to the scenario) I have company :) Seems like you will eventually get a GC in 2 years when she becomes a citizen - mine will be 4 years.

    Question for you is if you are ever grilled on POE due to AP for yourself and have you been ok traveling alone without the primary applicant? My wife has been putting off travel as she is totally confused on traveling as the immigration status is in a grey area as I am now on GC and she is not on a valid H4.


    anoopraj2010

    you have been waiting for just 1 year. My wife(primary applicant) got her GC exactly 3 years back while i could not be approved due to pending name check. Then the whole thing retrogressed. Have been renewing AP/EAD since then.I know couple of other people in same boat. I think this is more common than you think





    tnite
    10-31 10:26 AM
    4 months from now, there will be another rush for applications for EADs and people will be spending money for it. Everyone will be back on the forums talking about notices and late processing for these applications. Lot of people will have heartburns and their jobs can be in trouble if their EADs do not arrive on time.

    We do not seem to look at the bleak picture ahead in future and are worrying about EADS, AP and notices now. The real problem is retrogression and not if TSC is slower than NSC or vice versa or receipt notices. (You will be surprised that people write to us telling us to focus lobbying efforts on making TSC faster than NSC since that is a big problem faced by millions of people)

    The end result of this constant renewals of EAD and AP is heartache, frustration and loss of money for us. We ultimately lose if we do not wake up now and do something.

    Unless this community is ready to raise its voice, nothing WILL be done for us in the near future.

    You're right pappu, most folks only care about a short term solution to this problem. Even without this mess folks who had applied for EAD or AP sometimes got their documents late and they ended up taking unpaid leave from work to make sure they are not working illegally.

    With so many apps in the pipeline, I just cant imagine the delays.Not that I am pessimistic but trying to be prepared for the worst.

    And add to that the financial burden of applying ever year (approx $700) for applicant and derivative.That's something you could have saved, spent on your family instead ended up renewing the EAD/AP.

    Just my 2 cents





    help43
    09-10 09:02 PM
    I Have H1-B Approval but I dont have I94 with it.

    Actually my H1-B valid from October 1st.

    I went to my friends consultancy, those people said like you can work for any employer in OPT Status. So they want to run my paystubs up to september 1st 2008.Once I got the H1-B they want to run my paystubs from another company(througth Which i applied My h1-b).

    Now I got the h1-b approval but i didnt get the new i-94 with it. And my previous employer ready to run paystubs with new h1-b company.

    My OPT expiration date is on dec 29 2008.I am planning to go to consulate in the month of November 2008.

    Please help me out what do i need to

    1) Which Country i need to go?(Canada, INDIA or Mexico)

    2) What documents i need to take?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment