siva008
02-24 12:38 PM
I have a Master's program in US and had 3 years previous work ex. Filed my H1B transfer on Sep, which was recently converted to premium processing. Got the RFE as listed below:
If it is your contention that the beneficialry is qualified to perform services in the specialty occupation yu have described through a combination of education, specialised training and/or work experience in areas related to the specialty . you must submit an evaluation from an official who has the authority to grant college-level credit for training and/or experience in the speciality at an accredited college or univeristy, which has a program for granting such credit based on an individual's training and/or work experience.
With the evaluation, the official must include a letter from the dean or provost of the official's affiliated education instutions, stating that the evaluating offical has the authoriity to grant college-level credit for training and/or experience. The dean or provost must also state in the letter whether the affiliated educational instutiion has a program for granting credit based on a indicidual's training and/or work experience, If the evealuator bases the evaluation partly or completely on the beneficiary's work experience. the evaluation must vlearly demonstate that:
) The beneficiary''s training and/or work experience included the theoretical and practical application of specialized knowledge required by the specialty;
2) The claimed experience was gained while working with peers, supervisors, and/or subordinates who have a degree or equivalent in the specialty
3) The beneficiary has recognition of expertise in the specialty evidenced by at least one type of documentation
A) Recognition of expertise in the specialty occupation by at least two recognized authorities in the same specialty occupation;
B) Membership in a recognized foreign or United States association or society in the specialty
occupation;
C) Published material by or about the alien in professional publications, trade journals, or major newspapers;
D) licensure or registration to practice the specialty occupation in a foreign country; or Achievements
if any one has similar problem please share
Thanks
If it is your contention that the beneficialry is qualified to perform services in the specialty occupation yu have described through a combination of education, specialised training and/or work experience in areas related to the specialty . you must submit an evaluation from an official who has the authority to grant college-level credit for training and/or experience in the speciality at an accredited college or univeristy, which has a program for granting such credit based on an individual's training and/or work experience.
With the evaluation, the official must include a letter from the dean or provost of the official's affiliated education instutions, stating that the evaluating offical has the authoriity to grant college-level credit for training and/or experience. The dean or provost must also state in the letter whether the affiliated educational instutiion has a program for granting credit based on a indicidual's training and/or work experience, If the evealuator bases the evaluation partly or completely on the beneficiary's work experience. the evaluation must vlearly demonstate that:
) The beneficiary''s training and/or work experience included the theoretical and practical application of specialized knowledge required by the specialty;
2) The claimed experience was gained while working with peers, supervisors, and/or subordinates who have a degree or equivalent in the specialty
3) The beneficiary has recognition of expertise in the specialty evidenced by at least one type of documentation
A) Recognition of expertise in the specialty occupation by at least two recognized authorities in the same specialty occupation;
B) Membership in a recognized foreign or United States association or society in the specialty
occupation;
C) Published material by or about the alien in professional publications, trade journals, or major newspapers;
D) licensure or registration to practice the specialty occupation in a foreign country; or Achievements
if any one has similar problem please share
Thanks
wallpaper Stainless Steel Water Bottle,
english_august
06-08 07:58 AM
For Postmortem, I think we should focus on one thing, how did that number 90,000 for reducing backlong of EB visas got into the bill in the first place? For illegal workers they did it by percentage to eliminate the backlog in 5 years. Why wasn't something similar done for EB visas?
I am going to devote a considerable amount of effort in trying to figure that out so that when a similar bill comes around the next time, we know what's going on.
On another note, I was surprised that how little support we got from the Indian-American community (if I am wrong in assuming this, then correct me)! Bill Gates supported our cause, Intel supported our cause, Google supported our cause; but the huge number of Indian-American tech entrepreanuers in the US? Organizations like TIE? I am not sure if the IV core team tried to solicit any help from them or not but I thought their support was deafening.
I am going to devote a considerable amount of effort in trying to figure that out so that when a similar bill comes around the next time, we know what's going on.
On another note, I was surprised that how little support we got from the Indian-American community (if I am wrong in assuming this, then correct me)! Bill Gates supported our cause, Intel supported our cause, Google supported our cause; but the huge number of Indian-American tech entrepreanuers in the US? Organizations like TIE? I am not sure if the IV core team tried to solicit any help from them or not but I thought their support was deafening.
nixstor
09-03 10:14 PM
It helps for the older PD's who were stuck in name check for many years.
They are collecting this for New visa # which are going to come in Oct.
So it does help them in identifying the cases with old pd's and solve the puzzle of why they are not being approved. Based on this number of cases they might move the visa dates accordingly.
Guru's any insights.
Jeez! This is a really deplorable situation. USCIS has all the information and they are asking AILA for help? Why not just ask the guys who have their AOS cases pending? It's so unfortunate that this needs to be done.
They are collecting this for New visa # which are going to come in Oct.
So it does help them in identifying the cases with old pd's and solve the puzzle of why they are not being approved. Based on this number of cases they might move the visa dates accordingly.
Guru's any insights.
Jeez! This is a really deplorable situation. USCIS has all the information and they are asking AILA for help? Why not just ask the guys who have their AOS cases pending? It's so unfortunate that this needs to be done.
2011 Water Bottles
kumarc123
01-23 06:48 PM
Hi
Can someone please tell me how to post a new thread, lately I saw a post reflecting on us citizenship for international students who will serve in army intelligence, if someone could please post that thread here, I tried looking for it.
Please help me out here,
Thank you
Can someone please tell me how to post a new thread, lately I saw a post reflecting on us citizenship for international students who will serve in army intelligence, if someone could please post that thread here, I tried looking for it.
Please help me out here,
Thank you
more...
yabadaba
06-29 02:30 AM
i just saw the immigration portal threads...interesting...dont think its too bad tho.
Ramba
01-04 12:07 PM
I am in non-IT engineering field having stressful job, as my job is always challanging. Though, I have good career record, I want to get into relaxing job. I am getting advise to change my field to IT. Few of them advise me to take course in QA or SAP to change the field.
As most of the forum members are in IT field, perhaps this is a right place to get some advise.
I want to have a relaxing/flexible job as I want to enjoy the job (no brainy job, as I have done enough in my field). Are these QA or SAP jobs are stress free? What is the prospects or future for those jobs in long term? Before giving up 10 year career in engineering, I would like to do trade studies.
Thanks..
As most of the forum members are in IT field, perhaps this is a right place to get some advise.
I want to have a relaxing/flexible job as I want to enjoy the job (no brainy job, as I have done enough in my field). Are these QA or SAP jobs are stress free? What is the prospects or future for those jobs in long term? Before giving up 10 year career in engineering, I would like to do trade studies.
Thanks..
more...
GCapplicant
08-10 05:35 PM
I think this person is just making fun.Whatever he is stating here cant be true just creating confusion-It cant be India.
this is his first post too.
this is his first post too.
2010 addicted to water bottles.
hiralal
05-10 09:29 PM
since I have lot of reds ..I will post less frequently ...but my view is that we need several campaigns and mass participation !!
so in addition to lobbying efforts ..we probably need letter or flower campaign ..for letter, we need to send it to media or congress too ..
I had another less expensive and local idea ..but it need mass participation ...it is as simple as meeting your local realtors ..show interest in buying a house, show deep interest (even if you are a home owner) and then back out at the last moment ..saying that you were expecting GC this summer but it has been delayed due to visa wastage ..and hence you are backing out
who knows the NAR and Yun may start talking about faster GC's !!!
(remember simplicity works ..thats how Newton discovered the laws of physics !!)
so in addition to lobbying efforts ..we probably need letter or flower campaign ..for letter, we need to send it to media or congress too ..
I had another less expensive and local idea ..but it need mass participation ...it is as simple as meeting your local realtors ..show interest in buying a house, show deep interest (even if you are a home owner) and then back out at the last moment ..saying that you were expecting GC this summer but it has been delayed due to visa wastage ..and hence you are backing out
who knows the NAR and Yun may start talking about faster GC's !!!
(remember simplicity works ..thats how Newton discovered the laws of physics !!)
more...
Jaime
09-05 03:51 PM
Please visit this site http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html . You will see that STRIVE bill is about to be introduced in both houses. Also notice that this bill is a bipartisan bill with Democrats in the lead. This increase chances of its success.
Note that though it is a comprehensive immigration reform bill but it does have some positive provisions, which greatly affect us. For example: The effective yearly green cards will be increased from 140K per year to 290K *2.5 = 725K, where 2.5 is the multiplier for spouse and children as they will be exempted from the quota.
In simple terms, priority dates will become current as soon as the bill passes.
Unfortunately, the bill needs to be passed by certain majority and there are three categories of people who will vote on this a) In favor b) Not in favor c) Haven�t decided yet. Category �C� are the ones that need to be convinced to vote in favor of the bill.
One of the goals of the Sep 18th rally is to meet with the category �c� lawmakers and try bringing then on our side. But if our number is not large enough they will most likely be voting Nay and hence defeating the bill.
So think and act�.
Excellent points! All the more reason to attend the DC rally on the 18th!
Note that though it is a comprehensive immigration reform bill but it does have some positive provisions, which greatly affect us. For example: The effective yearly green cards will be increased from 140K per year to 290K *2.5 = 725K, where 2.5 is the multiplier for spouse and children as they will be exempted from the quota.
In simple terms, priority dates will become current as soon as the bill passes.
Unfortunately, the bill needs to be passed by certain majority and there are three categories of people who will vote on this a) In favor b) Not in favor c) Haven�t decided yet. Category �C� are the ones that need to be convinced to vote in favor of the bill.
One of the goals of the Sep 18th rally is to meet with the category �c� lawmakers and try bringing then on our side. But if our number is not large enough they will most likely be voting Nay and hence defeating the bill.
So think and act�.
Excellent points! All the more reason to attend the DC rally on the 18th!
hair blue water bottle on white
coopheal
05-05 12:20 AM
Date of sign up: May 4, 2009
Subscription Name: Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: coopheal)
Subscription Number: S-22G6*****
Subscription Terms:
$25.00 USD for 12 months
------------------------------------------
Subscription Name: Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: coopheal)
Subscription Number: S-22G6*****
Subscription Terms:
$25.00 USD for 12 months
------------------------------------------
more...
seahawks
09-12 11:41 PM
28 members and counting! yippee...
hot As of October 1, water bottles
nlssubbu
12-06 12:05 PM
My wife got all the AP paperback after her return from India. One AP have stamp. Two AP papers are not touched.
When I traveled using AP for the first time, this is what happened to me. Neither the Airline nor the Immigration Officer retained the originals, when my family members returned back and they had all 3 with them. I think it depends on airline and the immigration officer whether to hold a copy of your AP are not. It is better to be prepared for this.
Thanks
When I traveled using AP for the first time, this is what happened to me. Neither the Airline nor the Immigration Officer retained the originals, when my family members returned back and they had all 3 with them. I think it depends on airline and the immigration officer whether to hold a copy of your AP are not. It is better to be prepared for this.
Thanks
more...
house 360 paper-water bottle to
shana04
01-31 01:21 AM
Friends,
Need help and suggestion.
To my surprise, today I got a electricity bill from Nov11 2008 to Jan23 2009 a total of :mad::mad::mad:$979.00 :mad::mad::mad:
I leave in a single bed room ground floor 785 Sq ft.
I have called the customer service for dispute and investigation.:mad::mad::mad:
Has any one encountered this kind of problems with electricity department. please enlighten !!!
:confused::confused::confused:
Need help and suggestion.
To my surprise, today I got a electricity bill from Nov11 2008 to Jan23 2009 a total of :mad::mad::mad:$979.00 :mad::mad::mad:
I leave in a single bed room ground floor 785 Sq ft.
I have called the customer service for dispute and investigation.:mad::mad::mad:
Has any one encountered this kind of problems with electricity department. please enlighten !!!
:confused::confused::confused:
tattoo Water Bottles
indyanguy
10-17 06:48 PM
If you open a company on EAD, you are eligible for any positions that pay by W2 right?
more...
pictures Eco-Friendly Water Bottles
panky72
09-17 05:09 PM
there was a thread before which I am unable to find..abt a guy who was told that Ap is only for emergency travel...someone had quoted a law from INS taht said otherwise...I want to keep a copy of the law handy in case I find an eccentric IO at POE...
Anyone has a link to that legislation..?
its probably this thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21334
Anyone has a link to that legislation..?
its probably this thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21334
dresses Unlike other water bottles,
chanduv23
08-03 10:56 PM
USICS once again emerges the winner :) Now all our heads will start spinning.....
Dear friends, please visit this thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11962
and participate in the publicity campaign
Dear friends, please visit this thread
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11962
and participate in the publicity campaign
more...
makeup It includes two water bottle
webm
04-01 03:46 PM
I faced there are times that Email notification trigger didn't worked as expected.:(
girlfriend and water bottles have in
ilikekilo
09-18 05:42 PM
any recent EAD approvals? we applied on aug 11 and did FP's on sep 8th, i e filed...mine expires on oct 30th ..please advise..mine is at NSC
the processing dates show may1....and i am moving to a new emplyer on oct 13th and i dont want my new empllyer to get shocked saying my EAD expires on Oct 30th..any suggestions are apprecaited
the processing dates show may1....and i am moving to a new emplyer on oct 13th and i dont want my new empllyer to get shocked saying my EAD expires on Oct 30th..any suggestions are apprecaited
hairstyles throw my water bottles on
ivjobs
11-09 08:33 PM
^^
vin13
05-19 01:34 PM
My friend,
to a certain extent I agree with your point. However I believe MR Singh could have initiated a dialog on Indian immigrants. Reason being most us, send our money back home, keep money in our accounts over there? Lets not forget the air tickets we bought to come over here, the loans we picked from there, all the taxes are paid to the government.
How many of us, buy properties over there, so my point is yes it not a direct concern of an Indian PM, but indirectly we are paying their fat bills or a polite version -- taxes. They should have brought that point.
Immigration is more of a domestic political issue/concern. It is mostly based on popularity and vote bank. This is not a major bilateral concern for US and India. I guess that is why i am saying India's PM may not be able to influence much.
Anyway i don't want to beat this to death. Just an opinion.
to a certain extent I agree with your point. However I believe MR Singh could have initiated a dialog on Indian immigrants. Reason being most us, send our money back home, keep money in our accounts over there? Lets not forget the air tickets we bought to come over here, the loans we picked from there, all the taxes are paid to the government.
How many of us, buy properties over there, so my point is yes it not a direct concern of an Indian PM, but indirectly we are paying their fat bills or a polite version -- taxes. They should have brought that point.
Immigration is more of a domestic political issue/concern. It is mostly based on popularity and vote bank. This is not a major bilateral concern for US and India. I guess that is why i am saying India's PM may not be able to influence much.
Anyway i don't want to beat this to death. Just an opinion.
lostinbeta
10-15 07:31 PM
In Blue's Clues, the dog clue is a blue paw print, so I am assuming that was what was meant.
I don't recall seeing a paw print shape in PS7, I will scope that out later tonight.
I don't recall seeing a paw print shape in PS7, I will scope that out later tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment