looivy
03-23 02:15 PM
I recently spoke to one of the murhty attorneys about this and they mentioned that if the delay is because of company issues then you can travel back on AP but however if the delay is because of some security check then it is best to wait for it.
How do I determine if it is due to company issues or security check?
The consulate just sends standard reply and DOS does not disclose any information beyond status still pending.
How do I determine if it is due to company issues or security check?
The consulate just sends standard reply and DOS does not disclose any information beyond status still pending.
wallpaper Dye g enferia hair color
vivaforever
07-17 07:01 PM
Immigration Voice is healthy and kicking. No flowers Please. Contribute instead !
I personally know some individuals who read IV and never registered/contributed. Please encourage those bystanders around you to be part of this movement.
I personally know some individuals who read IV and never registered/contributed. Please encourage those bystanders around you to be part of this movement.
tikka
06-04 11:28 AM
for the senate to start debating...
can you please send some web faxes?
Also, if you have not contrbuted please do so ASAP. IV really need funds for our lobbying efforts.
Thank you
can you please send some web faxes?
Also, if you have not contrbuted please do so ASAP. IV really need funds for our lobbying efforts.
Thank you
2011 Hair Color Chart 1-10 - the
gcformeornot
12-31 01:28 PM
are we in trouble? please God no....
more...
vidyakulkarni
02-05 06:26 PM
what is OCI??

pasupuleti
05-11 01:36 PM
Good Job:). I heard your conversation. Thanks for making our case.
more...
satyasrd
08-25 08:58 AM
Hi,
I am new to the GC process and this forum where I have been reading a lot of posts lately, especially like this one, where people are talking about converting from EB3 to EB2. But my basic understanding was that you cannot use experience from your current company in order to do that. Since my process is just starting in EB3/I and I would definitely like to have that option in the future, could someone going through this conversion or attorneys please shed some light as to how this can be done.
I greatly appreciate your advice !
Thanks,
I am new to the GC process and this forum where I have been reading a lot of posts lately, especially like this one, where people are talking about converting from EB3 to EB2. But my basic understanding was that you cannot use experience from your current company in order to do that. Since my process is just starting in EB3/I and I would definitely like to have that option in the future, could someone going through this conversion or attorneys please shed some light as to how this can be done.
I greatly appreciate your advice !
Thanks,
2010 Schwarzkopf Professional Igora
WeldonSprings
10-28 10:22 AM
Have anybody encountered Receipting Delays at Nebraska Service Center recently. I applied for my and my wife's AP (I-131) last week, received on Oct.21 and it has not been receipted yet.
more...
little_willy
08-08 06:07 PM
Did you try getting this info from IV tracker?
hair Milky Way Hair Color Chart
som_yad
08-04 12:53 PM
EB3-India - RD July 16 2007.
I saw LUD on 07/27/2008 But still no luck.:mad:
I saw LUD on 07/27/2008 But still no luck.:mad:
more...
LostInGCProcess
06-17 04:04 PM
Hello,
While I understand that there is legal limit on number of times AC21 can be invoked assuming it for similar job transfer, but I was wondering if some one on this forum has changed job multiple times after 180 days of 485 filing.
My husband recently changed companies for same job profile after 180 days of filing 485 and having I140 approved, but now job is not what he initially expected (in fact lot different in terms of work and responsibility) , so he is now on lookout for another change in same profile.
His title in both jobs is Sr Software Engineer.
He is the primary applicant, and has 3 three years of H1-B extension. Is there any chances for RFE? His lawyer at current company did send AC21 letter to USCIS.
Also, my understanding is that: AC 21 need not be "INVOKED". Its "AUTOMATIC"...its a law, in place. I have seen so many threads here using the wrong terminology when it comes to AC 21. It is absolutely not necessary to (so called) "invoke" AC21. When you move to a different place you have to file AR-11 form and send it to USCIS...thats all you got to do. AC21 is automatically take care of.
Just my 1 cent :D
*Disclaimer*
I am not an attorney. Please take advice from an attorney. :cool:
While I understand that there is legal limit on number of times AC21 can be invoked assuming it for similar job transfer, but I was wondering if some one on this forum has changed job multiple times after 180 days of 485 filing.
My husband recently changed companies for same job profile after 180 days of filing 485 and having I140 approved, but now job is not what he initially expected (in fact lot different in terms of work and responsibility) , so he is now on lookout for another change in same profile.
His title in both jobs is Sr Software Engineer.
He is the primary applicant, and has 3 three years of H1-B extension. Is there any chances for RFE? His lawyer at current company did send AC21 letter to USCIS.
Also, my understanding is that: AC 21 need not be "INVOKED". Its "AUTOMATIC"...its a law, in place. I have seen so many threads here using the wrong terminology when it comes to AC 21. It is absolutely not necessary to (so called) "invoke" AC21. When you move to a different place you have to file AR-11 form and send it to USCIS...thats all you got to do. AC21 is automatically take care of.
Just my 1 cent :D
*Disclaimer*
I am not an attorney. Please take advice from an attorney. :cool:
hot hair color 27
diptam
01-26 10:45 AM
If you want to track how fast are they processing - you have to go by "Notice Date" because that's the day they first saw your Application. If you want to charge AC21 or calculate iVisa Bulletion's Retrogression do by "Receipt Date" for calculating "180 days Portability" etc....
In the "Pre-July 2nd world" those 2 dates used to vary by 1 or 2 days so no one used to care.
Well - so NSC is doing I-140 for Apr 23rd and Texas is July 21st... I would have got my freedom by now if i had filed I-140 at Texas :) Another good thing in this Bulletin Vermont H1b extension processing have moved a lot - from Apr 23rd to Oct 1st 2007 - wow !!!
Good Luck folks!!
In terms of processing dates, which date is relevant?
USCIS Received Date: E.g., July 25, 2007
OR
USCIS Notice Date: E.g., Sept 12, 2007?
Thanks.
GG_007
In the "Pre-July 2nd world" those 2 dates used to vary by 1 or 2 days so no one used to care.
Well - so NSC is doing I-140 for Apr 23rd and Texas is July 21st... I would have got my freedom by now if i had filed I-140 at Texas :) Another good thing in this Bulletin Vermont H1b extension processing have moved a lot - from Apr 23rd to Oct 1st 2007 - wow !!!
Good Luck folks!!
In terms of processing dates, which date is relevant?
USCIS Received Date: E.g., July 25, 2007
OR
USCIS Notice Date: E.g., Sept 12, 2007?
Thanks.
GG_007
more...
house Schwarzkopf Poly Color Effects
yabadaba
06-28 09:08 AM
^^^^^
tattoo permanent hair colour at
kumar1
12-27 12:02 PM
I would say, you will be unemployed during that search period.
what if i want to join a company(like Teksystems,GCI,etc,...) on an hourly basis on their W2.What will be my status when an assignment is over and i have to search for another project.
what if i want to join a company(like Teksystems,GCI,etc,...) on an hourly basis on their W2.What will be my status when an assignment is over and i have to search for another project.
more...
pictures hair color 27
san3297
08-31 01:07 PM
Cant i use the I 94 attached to my 797 document.Will it not solve my problem.
dresses Schwarzkopf Professional Igora

bmeduru11
02-18 12:54 PM
Thank You for your comments.
I didn't receive any confirmation from USCIS regarding interfiling.
Interfiling was submitted on Jan15th - On Feb 15th my case status was updated as "Denial Notice Sent"
I didn't receive any confirmation from USCIS regarding interfiling.
Interfiling was submitted on Jan15th - On Feb 15th my case status was updated as "Denial Notice Sent"
more...
makeup My natural hair colour is the
satishku_2000
05-03 03:41 PM
I agree with you that it is a random process but the processing date that is shown indicates that all the cases prior to that date have been "served". So, TSC-Oct 14 means, cases received on Oct 14 and later are currently being served. Hope this helps.
Does this mean USCIS has touched all the application before the date ?
Does this mean USCIS has touched all the application before the date ?
girlfriend igora extreme by schwarzkopf
snathan
02-17 09:06 PM
Do I need recent salary slips for transfer ?
Yes you need.
Yes you need.
hairstyles COLOR CHART. AVAILABLE COLORS:
cox
August 8th, 2005, 10:23 AM
So i had this idea for doing long daylight exposures; I bought two linear polarizers and stacked them on my 20-35mm. When you cross the polarizers, it will almost completely black out the lens. Now I can do a shot like the one below, 20s exposure, 35mm, ISO 50, f/22. This technique gave me the fog effect from tidepool waves that I was looking for, but there have to be more applications of long exposure/bright light photography that I haven't thought of yet. Any suggestions on what else I can use this for?
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/931/medium/Pidgeon_Point_Waves_DLP_crop_C_sm_JP8X3872.jpg (javascript:;)
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/931/medium/Pidgeon_Point_Waves_DLP_crop_C_sm_JP8X3872.jpg (javascript:;)
lghtslpr
02-09 12:56 PM
we can set up web fax with the same content.
Please just do it! Then let people know here and there. I'll try to get the word out too.
(This is a grass roots effort, so there is little top-down orchestration.)
Please just do it! Then let people know here and there. I'll try to get the word out too.
(This is a grass roots effort, so there is little top-down orchestration.)
dpsg
03-25 02:49 AM
I fully agree we won't gain anything from fighting anyone.. But we need to create a parallel source of information on this website , which is based 100% on facts... so that rational people can make better judgements.
I am definately against fighting idelogues, because to them ideology is above everything.. they will find everything to support their arguments... frankly we
shouldn't do same. We should build a unrefutable credibility for us.
Regards and thanks for taking a challenging leadership role for this important endeavour.
I am definately against fighting idelogues, because to them ideology is above everything.. they will find everything to support their arguments... frankly we
shouldn't do same. We should build a unrefutable credibility for us.
Regards and thanks for taking a challenging leadership role for this important endeavour.
No comments:
Post a Comment