Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bmw M100 Concept

images The concept underscores Bmw M100 Concept. 89 Lotus M100 Elan (1989-95)
  • 89 Lotus M100 Elan (1989-95)



  • anand2007
    07-16 10:50 AM
    I agree with you. I am also just waiting for them to revise to send my App. why can't they revise bulletin and take all applications filed in July. There is no logic whatsoever.

    If they accept people who didn't listen to govt annoucement and sent their applications and reject those who sincerely listened and obeyed, well all hell will break loose.I will sue USCIS personally(not a class action suit) and even sell my house to pay the lawyer fees.:mad: wait a minute! i dont have a house....


    Thats right.i dont have a house, i dont have a life coz i wa waiting for this damn green card...

    my PD Oct 2003, EB3
    I-140 approved like years ago(Atleast seems to me.)





    wallpaper 89 Lotus M100 Elan (1989-95) Bmw M100 Concept. BMW is developing its new i8
  • BMW is developing its new i8



  • unitednations
    05-19 03:24 PM
    background checks can mean all sorts of things

    1) someone has similar name to you who may have applied for immigration benefit in the past (they think you may be that person and they have to manually rule it out; this involves finding files, examining them, etc.)

    2) even though 140 is approved they could be going back and checking this. I personally know of one person who had eb3 approved, he had masters degree with priority date in 2002 and 485 pending. His case had been transferred to local office; he went for interview, they didn't know why he had been called for interview and just sent the case back to nebraska service center.

    he then decides to do eb2 labor/140. gets it approved, swaps priority date, etc. He then gets 485 rfe for paystubs/w2's, etc., and then oddly they ask him for a better copy of his masters diploma.

    He sends the rfe response. his case gets transferred again to local office. local office tells him that he is in background check and they are verifying the genuineness of his masters degree and have sent the information to consulate in India for investigation. This was two years ago and he has not received any result.

    Background check means all sorts of things...





    Bmw M100 Concept. To be sold as the BMW 6-Series
  • To be sold as the BMW 6-Series



  • sbmallik
    05-12 01:51 PM
    Hello..

    My Visa get expire on Sept 2009. I want to travel india on month (June) and coming back on June. Do i need to stamp my visa for coming back?. Also My visa in the name of company A. and i left the company moved to company B and then Company C. Now my H1 is with company C and its valid till 2011 November. Can i use the same Visa for reentry to US when i am coming back on May/June. Please give your answers ASAP.

    Thanks

    You can still re-enter on June 2009 using the company A's stamp that expires on September 2009. Please keep the necessary documentation (offer letter, I-129, paystubs etc) for employer B and C ... this may be necessary at the time of re-entry. Otherwise, to keep things straight, go fo visa stamping.





    2011 BMW is developing its new i8 Bmw M100 Concept. BMW M Series from your CT BMW
  • BMW M Series from your CT BMW



  • fide_champ
    09-08 12:21 PM
    My company lawyers have been preparing for the last 5 months to file for my PERM application. After completing the recruitment stage and getting ready to file, they for some reason have come to the conclusion that the high number of resumes received could land the company in trouble for this case plus future applications.

    Has anybody seen this before. Is there any precedence that a company that receives large number of resumes for the position might cause issues? Even if they have done the due diligence to review all resumes and interview candidates that they deemed fit? Still not finding anybody worthwhile?

    Any comments/ assistance would be most appreciated.

    Thanks

    Usually companies find a way to get around this situation and file a green card for the employee. They might have feared that they may get scrutinized due to the weak economy if they file PERM. The company lawyer might have advised the company to do so. So i guess get a good immigration attorney if you can make that choice.



    more...


    Bmw M100 Concept. BMW just posted these pics to
  • BMW just posted these pics to



  • lostinbeta
    10-04 01:43 AM
    Oh, that is awesome=)

    Congratulations on a job well done:)





    Bmw M100 Concept. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics
  • BMW Vision EfficientDynamics



  • roseball
    03-03 03:10 PM
    AGI = American Greencard for Indians

    Please add this to the immigration acronyms thread started today...:).......:D........:p



    more...


    Bmw M100 Concept. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept Car (34435)
  • BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept Car (34435)



  • nutakksa
    08-20 07:38 PM
    Did any body received FP notices from TSC recently. Looks like TSC has become slow for TSC direct fillings.





    2010 To be sold as the BMW 6-Series Bmw M100 Concept. The concept underscores
  • The concept underscores



  • El_Guapo
    01-14 04:07 PM
    Text "HAITI" to 90999 from your cellphone. This will automatically donate $10 to the Red Cross International Relief Fund. It will be charged to your cellphone bill next month. I've done this already.



    more...


    Bmw M100 Concept. VI,50,60,61,69,74,M100
  • VI,50,60,61,69,74,M100



  • hate_me
    03-28 03:39 PM
    Need a drop down for page list so that you click on that dropdown list click page number and it take you to that page, instead of clicking through the current pagination for couple of dozens of time, and also if possible need two options in pagination like << and >> once clicked on that it takes you 5 or 10 or some fixed number of pages ahead or behind. This is just a suggestion, and it doesn't take away the hard work and efforts taken by team whom developed it, kudos to them. :)





    hair BMW M Series from your CT BMW Bmw M100 Concept. Bmw 118d
  • Bmw 118d



  • krishmunn
    03-04 12:24 PM
    I had a similar situation but there are no client site involved (in my case my office itself moved to a new location , albeit in the same Metro).

    I inquired with some Attorney (the Employer's attroney is most unhelpful) and also did some research. Here is what I extracted from the Law text (20 CFR)

    *******
    655.715 Definitions.

    Area of intended employment means the area within normal commuting distance of the place (address) of employment where the H�1B nonimmigrant is or will be employed. There is no rigid measure of distance which constitutes a normal commuting distance or normal commuting area, because there may be widely varying factual circumstances among different areas (e.g., normal commuting distances might be 20, 30, or 50 miles). If the place of employment is within a Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) or a Primary Metropolitan Statistical Area (PMSA), any place within the MSA or PMSA is deemed to be within normal commuting distance of the place of employment;

    ***

    20 CFR 655.734 (a) (2)

    (2) Where the employer places any H�1B nonimmigrant(s) at one or more worksites not contemplated at the time of filing the application, but which are within the area of intended employment listed on the LCA, the employer is required to post electronic or hard-copy notice(s) at such worksite(s), in the manner described in paragraph (a)(1) of this section, on or before the date any H�1B nonimmigrant begins work.

    (b) Documentation of the fourth labor condition statement. The employer shall develop and maintain documentation sufficient to meet its burden of proving the validity of the statement referenced in paragraph (a) of this section and attested to on Form ETA 9035 or 9035E. Such documentation shall include a copy of the dated notice and the name and address of the collective bargaining representative to whom the notice was provided. Where there is no collective bargaining representative, the employer shall note and retain the dates when, and locations where, the notice was posted and shall retain a copy of the posted notice.


    ****

    Going by above (and also per my discussion with Attorneys and harvesting Atrtorney blogs),

    1) when one move within the same Metro (MSA), no new LCA is required. What is required is that the LCA should be posted in the new location before H1 employee starts working .

    2) When one move to a different Metro (or out of commutable area), a new LCA is required.

    It is a controversy whether an amended H1 is required for all cases of new LCA. I have read one letter from USCIS to an Attorney where they say it is not required as long as a new LCA is approved before the move.

    Hwoever, I have read in some Attorney blogs that USCIS insist for an amended H1 whenever a new LCA is filed. I will try to dig out that detail.



    more...


    Bmw M100 Concept. BMW 330 - BMW 330 For Sale
  • BMW 330 - BMW 330 For Sale



  • dcrtrv27
    11-13 07:59 PM
    I got the follwing form web site...Has anyone heard of trying this path?
    I have full support from employer to make teh case fit in the first "severe financial loss to company :)or "individual":(

    USCIS Expedite Criteria
    USCIS Expedite Criteria

    All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Director. The criteria are as follows:

    Severe financial loss to company or individual
    Extreme emergent situation
    Humanitarian situation
    Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States
    Department of Defense of National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government)
    USCIS error
    Compelling interest of USCIS
    If your case is at a local office at the time you need to make your emergency request, please go to the local office in person to make your request. Please be sure to take all supporting documentation with you.

    If your case is at one of our Service Centers or the National Benefits Center, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to receive further instructions on where and how to send your request.





    hot BMW just posted these pics to Bmw M100 Concept. 2004 BMW 530i Sedan BMW 3.0L 6
  • 2004 BMW 530i Sedan BMW 3.0L 6



  • jayleno
    10-08 02:05 PM
    I went to the Arlington DMV today. They took copies of my I-485 and EAD. They said they will send a letter to my home in 7 to 10 days, if I'm eligible for a drivers license. I went a month back when I didn't have the EAD with me and they did not even accept my documents for faxing it to Richmond. Man...its getting crazier everyday.

    Please post back your experience here. Thanks for starting the thread.

    I am starting this thread to collect and share experiences using EAD as proof of legal presence with with VA DMV.
    1) I read on the forums that if we take EAD to DMV , they would fax it to Richmond and wait for verification.It could take anywhere from half an hour to 1 week.
    I went to DMV in TysonsCorner, was told that I need to bring I797 to be able to get them to fax it. This was on 10/2/2010
    2)I went to Franconia DMV with I797 for my EAD application. ( I797 is the receipt notice )
    I was told that, I need to bring Original receipt notice of 485 application and If I have that, the manager can issue me the licence then and there.
    I said that I cannot get the original 485 receipt and requested them to fax it to Richmond and wait for the response.Then they started saying even for faxing they need 485 original receipt.
    I couldn't corroborate that , but any way decided to try Tysons corner DMV again.
    This is today, 10/08/2010.

    I will update the post after trying one more time at Tysonscorner DMV with I797 of EAD.
    If anybody else has experience or knowledge of this process , please post to this thread.



    more...


    house Bmw M5 White Wallpaper Bmw M100 Concept. The BMW 118d Coupé uses the
  • The BMW 118d Coupé uses the



  • rad123
    02-08 02:10 PM
    Try KLM airlines or Lufthansa. You do not need any transit visa.





    tattoo BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Bmw M100 Concept. BMW 118d se ha llevado el
  • BMW 118d se ha llevado el



  • win_or_win
    11-01 11:14 PM
    ok , here is the best ..

    Mujhe Nind Na aaye , nind na aaaye hai , mujhe chen na aaye ,chane na aaye ...

    YouTube - Mujhe neend Na Aaye - Dil (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypMIhmEfK2w)

    Another one but really goes with it ,

    Aisi deewangi dekhi nahin ...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXmL7WpMyu4&feature=related



    more...


    pictures BMW Vision EfficientDynamics Concept Car (34435) Bmw M100 Concept. BMW Vision EfficientDynamics
  • BMW Vision EfficientDynamics



  • mangelschots
    07-26 03:16 PM
    IV core-

    Should we lobby Cornyn to break this into two amendments.. one for unused visas.. and other for increasing the number of H1's. I think we have lost out on many occasions because of H1 increase request. I am sure proponents of H1 increase by this time will understand this request.

    given CIR's debacle, anything increasing visa quota is a dead end. Nobody will touch it. I'm not saying it is a good idea, but it will guarantee a failure.

    I suggest sticking to 'technical correction', stuff nobody cares about. Recapturing unused visas can be sold as just doing what congress mandated but bureaucrats were unable to pull off. The US public has no problem bitching about incompetent government agencies.

    It is a different thing to convince everyone to let in even more immigrants that there already are.

    Forget the H1-B quota increase, nobody will touch it.
    Technical corrects may still be possible. Keep the debate as technical as you can. No emotions erupt from technical debates. People will react like 'who cares - I don't understand what you are talking about'





    dresses 2004 BMW 530i Sedan BMW 3.0L 6 Bmw M100 Concept. BMW seems able to apply its
  • BMW seems able to apply its



  • chillfakter
    02-11 08:45 PM
    Thank you tdasara, I hope mine works out the same way as yours. Could you tell me when this took place, and also how much gap there was between your passport expiry and H1 visa expiry dates?

    One of my best friends had something similar happen to her, but her passport is set to expire just two months ahead of her I-94/H1 expiration date. I wonder if the fact that it was just two months apart made a difference to the officer when he decided on her I-94 date. As you know, in my case, my current passport will expire two years before my H-1.

    msp1976, I found out that it would take at least a month to get a new passport (is this right?), and I did not have time for it. I'll be sure to post my experience here.

    Thank you!



    more...


    makeup VI,50,60,61,69,74,M100 Bmw M100 Concept. Bmw M5 White Wallpaper
  • Bmw M5 White Wallpaper



  • jagan13
    02-21 09:18 AM
    HRPRO,
    I could go in person , but since I submitted it thru mail, I am not sure if they will even give it to me personally. As of right now, i am planning on waiting it out till the end of 8 weeks atleast, which will be the end of next week.

    satishav,
    I am from KY and currently they need to validate all the original documents, proof of address,etc before they issue this blue form, whih identifies the last date of your legal status and the DMV issues the license till that date. I already tried with copied on the original passport but the guy in the administrative office refused to issue the form.

    aaren253,
    Sorry about the lost passport.

    rockstart,
    I believe there were a lot of delays between 09 and 10, based on my research. Lately, it seems to be about 40 working days. Hopefully, my passport has the same processing timeline. As I mentioned in my post, both my checks(application fee and returm mailing fee) were cashed on 24th Jan which to me is still unclear, as my appointment date was on 24th Dec and my documents were received by the embassy on 31st Dec. I am not sure what they were upto with my passport, till 24th Jan.


    Jagan





    girlfriend BMW 118d se ha llevado el Bmw M100 Concept. Bmw M5 White Wallpaper
  • Bmw M5 White Wallpaper



  • eb3retro
    06-04 07:25 AM
    dude..have some patience, people will respond. you dont need to open multiple threads for the same question..


    I applied for H1-B visa on April 2007 and the petition was approved from October 2007 to 26Th of September 2010 but when I came to USA consulate office to get the visa it became pending putting under administrative processing. It took almost 3 years to get the reconfirmation and last week I received the visa.
    The visa issuing date is 27Th May and the expiry date is 24Th August but there is another date in bottom right part of it as PED : 26 September 2010 which is my petition's expiry date.
    Now I am planning to move to USA for a long term stay so that I am selling my stuff, renting my house,.. and I just got confused by considering this date.Does this mean my visa will be expire on September and my H1 visa is just for some months? In this case does this mean I have lost 3 years of the total 6 years of the H1 visa? or the the officer issuing the visa on I-94 form in the ports of entry can issue the visa for 3 years as a normal H1-B visa?

    I have arranged with my employer to start the job on 10Th of July and I will enter USA on 8Th, so up to 26Th of September which is the PED date will be less than 3 months and if the white I-94 card that will be in my passport should correspond with the expiration of the petition, the total of my work duration, will be less than 3 months which really doesn't make sense at all but as it seems that's it!

    It seems now the only way is to apply for H1-b extension. So there will be these questions:

    1- how will be the process and how much are the fees?
    2- How long does it take?
    3- Do I have to go back to my home country to get the new stamp for extension?
    4- Is there any way to renew it in USA ?
    5- Is 2.5 months of work enough to apply for extension? or I have to come sooner if it is really necessary.
    6- In my first interview on 2007 they got all the original documents from me and never return them back to me. should I ask for duplication?
    7- Is there anything else that my employer and I should know and consider?

    I have to know the answers to these questions, first to arrange with employer and to see if they are interested and also to decide about our stuff, jobs, properties,... in my home country before entring the USA, otherwise it can be the loose of everything for us.
    Please help me





    hairstyles BMW 330 - BMW 330 For Sale Bmw M100 Concept. BMW calls their coupes,
  • BMW calls their coupes,



  • GCwaitforever
    06-30 06:01 PM
    Should not the mere fact of finding a substitute person for the labor petition invalidate the labor petition itself? The idea of labor petition meant to indicate non-availability of local talent (which includes H-1Bs already present?)... This is a contradiction in substitute labor petitions.





    kris04
    10-08 04:59 PM
    Yes, roseball, you got it right.

    Whats the reason to join Employer A and what will make me become an employee of Employer A - like i to have them do my W2?

    GC is approved based on Good Faith that the sponsoring employer will employ you after GC is approved or you will work for sponsoring employer after GC is approved, if not then it could cause trouble for you during citizenship or your sponsoring employer could report to USCIS about the non-compliance--> This is legal term

    But there is one way around it, join employer A and get yourself fired from the job then you're fine.

    HTH

    kris





    chanduv23
    07-15 06:47 AM
    They do seem to have influenced their politicians. But major impact is from people like Ron Hira, Lou Dobbs etc... these are propoganda specialists. They preach hatred among skilled immigrants and wrongfully inculcate hatred in minds of people.

    Offcourse Roy Beck and his organization also does the same think.

    SO BASICALLY KKK IS BACK AND OPERATES UNDER COVER OF NUMBERSUSA, IEEEUSA, PG ETC...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment