Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette

images 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette GLS 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette



  • abuddyz
    02-01 08:58 AM
    i know one person who had applied for H1 from 2 different employes and both his H1 got approved.. he was coming to US on H1 first time.. he went for visa stamping for one employer and got successfully.. he is in US right now and came before few weeks.. (note that he did have prior H1 and visa stamp but he never came to US on that H1.. he did come to US once but on B1 visa..)





    wallpaper 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette



  • ashkam
    07-24 01:28 PM
    Ravi
    This is what my lawyer says about mergers:

    If your job (description, location and salary) remains same or similar under the new company:

    If the 485 has not yet been filed, you are required to amend the 140. You can file amendment and 485 together.

    If the 485 is pending, in most cases do nothing. After 180 days, you are safe, anyway.

    If your job has changed :

    If 485 has not been filed, you are in trouble. You have to start the green card process over, but you keep your priority date if 140 is approved.

    If 485 is pending for 180 days, the jobs need only be similar.





    2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette EXT
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette EXT



  • insbaby
    07-17 08:02 AM
    Hello freinds :

    I would appreciate if anyone can guide me through the situation I am in. I have been working for a company for past 4yrs. After the July bulletin was released on June 15, my employer has stopped responding to my emails, voicemails and registered mails by normal post. When I try to reach him on the telephone his voicemail message says that he is travelling and not to leave any voicemail messages but to email him and he will respond when he gets a chance. When I email him I get an out of office response. There are two other people working in the same company. I sent emails to these people and also left voicemail messages but they are also not responding.

    This has put me in a very difficult situation as I dont know what is the status of my H1B application which expired recently. They were supposed to extend it. They are also not telling me the status of I140 application. My labor PD is June 2004. I would like to file the I485 application if USCIS reverses their decision.


    Has anyone been throught the same or similar situation ?


    This is my third employer and third GC attempt in the 11yrs I have been in this country.

    Buddy, I am sorry for your situatiuon. It looks like you thought everything is employer's responsibility. They don't move even a small piece for you unless you follow up in time.

    You said, your H1B expired recently (!!!!). You must have known that the H1B petition can be filed for extension 180 days before. Also, you must have read that how much time each procession center takes for this extension of H1B (min 6 months). In such case, did you ask the employer to extend the H1B in FEBRUARY? If they have applied, then they should have got an "Recepit Notice", which makes your stay VALID. If they have received something else, they should have let you know, because "IT CREATES BIG PROBLEM FOR THEM TO KEEP SOMEONE with H1B EXPIRED". So, it looks like, your petition went ok and your are now SAFE.

    If you have given pressure to your employer the day before the H1B expires, (sorry to say this) it is your problem, not theirs. Their job is not looking at your expiration of H1B, it is your. This often happens in small companies, big companies usually have HRD, who takes care of this issues in time.

    On I-140 approval: If I assume your company is fairly small, then you can not avoid interacting with the lawer while filing such things. (Usually there is not anyone doing this job, but you do, sending documents, confirmations to lawer). In such case, CALL THE LAWER for the status or your petition reference number to check online.

    It is very uncommon a lawer is instructed by the company not to provide information, it makes the small companies life easy if you deal directly with the lawer.

    So there are ways to solve the problem in time without bugging the Employer with no ears. Move fast and file your 485 before end of july !!!!! :cool:





    2011 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette



  • rb_248
    10-19 04:27 PM
    Did you have to change your address while you switched jo?. And if you had changed address, did you inform USCIS. I am trying to find out if address chnge is what triggers RFE for job switch. Also were you on H1B or using EAD with previous employer.

    I moved out of state. I owned a home and it took a while to sell. So I stayed at a temporary facility. So effectively I retained the same address. But, we got the cards just before we sold the house. So the answer to your question is No I did not inform USCIS. But, I had a justification not to inform the USCIS.



    more...


    2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette



  • eucalyptus.mp
    02-18 03:46 PM
    Thanks Pritam , can u give me u r email id so that i can share resume





    2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette



  • new2perm
    05-28 03:28 PM
    Heard this from our company lawyer .... uscis will issue RFE for all I-485 applications that are pending for a while to make sure the applicant still has the job offer. He got this from a very reliable source. I dont know how true it is...just sharing what I have heard.



    more...


    2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette



  • chanduv23
    12-16 10:59 AM
    A freind of mine had two years EAD and don't have H1 anymore. His drivers License was denied as EAD is not considered a valid document for drivers License extention.
    This happened in Wayne , NJ.
    I too will be going for the renewal soon. Did anyone else faced similar situtation. If yes, how did they resolve?

    We must get this addressed. Write to the DMV to sort this out. Pending 485 is a valid status and that needs to be sorted out.

    Lets make a list of DMVs not accepting pending 485 as valid form.





    2010 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette EXT 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette GLS
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette GLS



  • danu2007
    10-09 09:20 PM
    You can also go to your local immigration office and talk to an IO in person and show him all the proofs and press release from USCIS website.

    They will be able to pull up your case and update the system with the details and make it as acceptable.

    To find out the nearest infopass office and schedule an appointment, use the below link

    https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_en.php

    As suggested by others it is better to seek advice of an attorney. But the above will help you to get through initially without any further delays and tension.



    more...


    2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 2001 2002 Oldsmobile
  • 2000 2001 2002 Oldsmobile



  • Edison99
    09-15 12:30 PM
    Enjoy the freedom!
    Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
    Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.





    hair 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette



  • jcrajput
    09-29 07:00 PM
    I have filed I485 on July 2nd. It was reached on July 2nd at NSC at 7.00 AM sign by R. Williams.
    Today I received my entire application back with "REJECTED" status.
    On Reject notice it has mentioned as below:

    ------
    The application you filed along with any fee you submitted is being returned to you for the following reason(s):

    x Based on the information you provided, your prority date could not be established. please resubmit your application with the proper documentation to the address listed on the bottom of this notice.

    The following document may be provided.

    Your Original form I-130 (Petition for Alien Relative) if you are filing concurrently; or
    Your Original For I-360 (Petition for Ameriasian, Widow(er) or Special Immigrant) if you are filing concurrently; or
    A copy of your form I-797, (Notice of action) if the petition has already been filed/approved; or
    Other evidence than an immigration visa petition has been filed/approved on your behalf.

    ---------------------------------

    Here below is my I-140 detail:

    Category : EB2
    Receipt date: 12/11/2006
    PD : 10/04/2006
    Approved from: NSC

    -----------------------------
    My employer has filed I-485 application on behalf of me and they have attacehd I-140 COPY with the application.

    It looks like they have overlook the I-140 copy and neglect that.
    Can anybody give me some idea about following:

    1. How I can re-submit my application?
    2. Is there anyone can provide me template of cover letter or at least give me some idea about what to put in cover letter.

    I really appericiate your response and help. Thanks a lot.



    more...


    2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette



  • thamizhan
    07-18 10:33 AM
    My attorney just confirmed that my application sent to USCIS on July-2, received by them on July-2 @ 9:02 AM is not returned.

    This means they are accepting it.

    My case was sent to Nebraska Service center.





    hot 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette



  • sk2006
    08-19 12:45 PM
    Is there anybody who got a mail like I got?



    more...


    house Arctic White 2000 Oldsmobile 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. Used Oldsmobile Silhouette
  • Used Oldsmobile Silhouette



  • MSCapBust
    07-25 09:54 PM
    Thanks you all for replying.

    I have 2 clarifications:

    1. Am I allowed to begin work only on 1st Oct 2006?
    If I'm exempt from the cap, does that mean I can begin work anytime or am I subject to the yearly schedules dates like everyone else? I keep hearing both versions. Please do clarify.

    2. I did NOT get my H1-B stamped on my passport (back in 2002).
    Since I was quitting and going back to school, I didn�t bother to get it done and got a new F-1 instead. I do however; have my H1-B approval document. Does this affect anything with regards to the cap? In other words, am I exempt only if I get a H1-B stamping?

    I do apologize for asking quite so many times, but I really do want to make sure before I let the cap be reached.
    Thanks very much once again.
    Slightly more relieved.





    tattoo 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette GL;
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette GL;



  • SirDuke
    01-04 10:02 AM
    Are Tweening Engines ok to use? TweenLite for instance?



    more...


    pictures 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette 4dr
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette 4dr



  • Refugee_New
    04-08 11:58 AM
    I called the TSC IO a few times and finally it got cleared. Yes my PD is current and I wish the case gets assigned to some one soon.

    These IO's knows nothing and they talk all bullshit. They keep on changing the story whenever you call them. Thats what happened in my case.

    In Feb '08 my NC was pending
    Mid Feb' 08 NC cleared
    March 1st, NC pending
    March 15, NC cleard and good to go
    March 26, NC pending and waiting to be assigned to officer
    April4th, NC pending and still waiting to go to an officer.





    dresses 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette



  • gc28262
    01-29 11:21 PM
    E-Verify was a bargaining chip for Senate Democrats against Senate Republicans.

    What happened was - When Senator Menendez from NJ (Dem.) floated the Visa Recapture Bill; he said that he and other Dems will only support Permanent extension of E-Verify a bill designed to extend it for four additional years; if the Senate Republicans support Visa Recapture Bill.

    But the Visa Recapture Bill didn't happen.
    So, E-Verify also didn't happen.


    However, as a Last Minute "ideal gift" from the Great President Bush to all Legal Immigrants; he issued an Executive order to extend E-Verify till March 06, 2009.
    Therefore, E-Verify is active today in the system.

    Now, House and Senate Republicans want to permanently extend E-Verify after March 06, 2009; especially the antis and yes NumbersUSA.So, they added this amendment to extend E-Verify for additional 4 years in the Stimulus Bill that passed this Wednesday.

    However, the Stimulus Bill has to pass the Senate to become law. Thus, permanent extension of E-Verify has nothing to do with giving Stimulus money to only legal immigrants. It, is just that two immigrant hating politicians added the clause to the bill; in the hopes of seeing it pass. But IT SHOULD FAIL!!!

    Again the question remains, how does it affect us ?

    Are you saying Visa recapture was tied to E-verify in the past administration and so passing E-Verify without recapture will kill the chances of recapture ?

    Situation has changed now. It is a new administration now and power has titled in favor of democrats both in house and senate. Democrats don't have to appease GOP to get any bill passed now.



    more...


    makeup 2000 2001 2002 Oldsmobile 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. Arctic White 2000 Oldsmobile
  • Arctic White 2000 Oldsmobile



  • ilovestirfries
    10-01 02:10 PM
    Thanks people...Hearing from people caught up in similar scenarios, at least, gives me a sense of relief that I am not alone...I shall call up NSC and check up on my spouse's application...Thanks again to all those who responded...





    girlfriend 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette GL; 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette



  • gconmymind
    05-29 11:17 PM
    ramus, really appreciate your dedication in taking ownership of geeting people to send webfax. For the record sent the webfax, got my wife to send the web fax as well. Since people are so lazy if you ask somebody to send webfax, also include the url alteast that way they might click on the url and send the web fax. the url for the web fax is

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_webfax&task=getContactDetails&Itemid=46

    People for your own sake please follow all action alerts, web fax, calling senators emails etc. This is now or never
    Error while sending fax....

    Immigration Voice Web Fax
    Message was not sent
    Mailer Error: Language string failed to load: recipients_failedivoice-config@interpage.net





    hairstyles 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette. 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Van
  • 2000 Oldsmobile Silhouette Van



  • gimme Green!!
    07-04 10:15 PM
    There was also a gap of my H-1 Activation and F-1.



    Since the stamping is for your current job, and the I-129 requirement was a Bachelor's only, there should not be any issues.

    What was the gap between H-1 activation and F1? If it was only a few months, it could be overlooked.
    What were you doing then? Did you have a PT (practical training) atleast?

    The above is based on what i think I know. The best person to advice is an immigration lawyer.





    crazydesi
    09-03 07:39 PM
    # 8/29/2008 AILA Liaison Seeks Examples of Adjustment Cases Pending Security Checks (. 27 KB) AILA is collecting information in an effort to work with USCIS to identify adjustment of status applications that may be approvable as of October 1, 2008, when new visa numbers become available. The focus of this effort is those adjustment of status cases, which are approvable under the February 4, 2008, security check memo by Michael Aytes. AILA Doc. No. 08082968.





    tiger05
    03-01 05:31 PM
    Thanks for the reply,

    because of this my H1 transfer will be denied any one face this situation.

    pls let me know



    No comments:

    Post a Comment