Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo

images TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo 2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo
  • TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo



  • gcformeornot
    02-11 08:15 PM
    I checked with attorney and they mentioned that I can continue on my L1 if I am with L1 employer OR if I am with H1 employer then I can be only on H1 status...

    As far as denial is concerned, I am still waiting for the notice...

    Does anyone has an idea... I heard from some of my friends that specially in case of L1B blanket, denial notice should talk about the problem and also about how to re-apply again.

    Also I got a feeling that my company may end up filing L1A as I have 8+ years of experience. Will that be any kind of problem...?

    Please suggest...

    Thanks,
    Gagan Chodhry

    replying to my question. Did you or did you not receive new I-94s?





    wallpaper TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo 2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo
  • TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo



  • jani07
    04-01 06:49 PM
    with persons like this is to ignore them. He not ashamed of his abuse of system. I don't think we owe him answers.





    2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. 2010 TECHART Porsche 911 Turbo
  • 2010 TECHART Porsche 911 Turbo



  • signin241
    07-24 08:39 PM
    Problem is that Affidavits and the Birth certificate has their names in 1 way and that is different when compared to the passport. That's the problem.





    2011 TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo 2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. TechArt 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo
  • TechArt 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo



  • ilikekilo
    07-17 04:43 PM
    --
    We recently used flowers as a sign of protest. My suggestion is not to send flowers to either IV core or congresswoman Zoe Lofgren or anyone else. That might send a mixed message although the intentions are good.

    Instead of flowers, I recommend a funding drive. That would help the core IV to have more resources at their disposal to push for the next step, which is long term solution for visa retrogression.


    I second this...money sounds better for long term solutions



    more...


    2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo
  • TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo



  • delhirocks
    07-19 10:40 PM
    I am not 100% sure, this is my understanding, you can change jobs 180 days after


    you start working on ead

    After your 140 is aprooved

    Hello everyone!

    I am planning to apply I-140 and I-485 simultaneously. My problem is, Can I change my job after 180 days of applying my I-485 and without using my EAD? I am not married yet and I have a valid H1B. Please help!

    Thanks,
    Raj





    2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. 2010 TECHART Porsche 911 Turbo
  • 2010 TECHART Porsche 911 Turbo



  • suman
    12-17 10:04 AM
    What is NOID? If i don't respond do i have the time to respond. How much time do i have?

    And what is RFE?

    Thanks

    No one will deny the case. You will get NOID notice to deny and if you don't respond then it is denied. So you still have lot of time to respond.

    Don't worry much, keep looking into your case history and if you suspect any RFE be prepared for it.



    more...


    2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo 2010
  • TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo 2010



  • singhsa3
    10-21 06:42 PM
    All,
    I submitted my first application on July 2nd. since I did not get receipt notice till Aug 16th so I filled the second (as back up) one on Aug 16th. Later I did get my receipt notices for July 2nd.
    Though, I did put stop payment on the checks for the appliaction filled on Aug 16th but yesterday, I received their receipt notices.
    Now, I have two A#s one for July 2nd applications and another one for Aug 16th appliaction.
    I was planning to just sit on it and do not respond to finger printing notice or any communciation from USCIS for Aug 16th application and hence causing it to get rejected.
    The reason I do not want to communicate with USCIS is that I don't want any confusion and hence anything happen to my July 2nd application.
    Is it a right strategy? Please comment.





    2010 2010 TECHART Porsche 911 Turbo 2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo
  • TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo



  • vts31
    10-15 08:34 PM
    my sis watches that



    more...


    2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. 2010 TECHART Porsche 911 Turbo
  • 2010 TECHART Porsche 911 Turbo



  • cox
    August 24th, 2005, 05:38 AM
    I read in interesting piece by Bjorn Rorslett on this very subject of stacked polarizers... it is possible to achieve a sort of false color IR by stacking a Circular and Linear polarizing filters...

    I hadn't heard of that, I'll have to look it up. Thanks for sharing. :)





    hair TechArt 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo 2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo
  • TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo



  • GCNirvana007
    10-04 10:25 AM
    Just landed from India to the states with permanent residency and i got asked all the stupid questions you can imagine, atleast the immigration officer gave me some good amusement after a long trip

    One of the most intelligent questions is this

    How do you get money to buy a plance ticket if you were in india for few months



    more...


    2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. TechArt 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo
  • TechArt 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo



  • hebron
    04-03 12:31 PM
    Hi Bobby,
    I'm sorry, I'm a little confused now. Maybe its just me.

    Couple of questions, if you don't mind.

    1. Did you go on your vaction after getting your 3 year extension based on your approved I-140?

    2. Did you apply for 3 year H1-b extension even though your passport was not renewed?

    3. Did you renew your passport before you travelled on your vacation? I am asking this just to know which passport had your visa stamp?

    4. Did UCSIS approve your H!-b extension for 3 years and does the I-94 on your I-797 indicate that the new H1-b is valid for 3 years?

    Thanks



    I returned to the US last year after a vacation and while my current visa's expiration date is July 2007 the customs official would only stamp my I-94 & authorize entry until May 2007 when my passport expires. My lawyer has applied for our extension using copies of my passport which is expiring soon but she advised that USCIS would need a copy of the new passport with new expiry date before approving my extension. The lawyer says your passport has to have an expiry date after the date of expiration of your visa extension. I will get a new I-94 with my visa extension btw this extension is the 3 year extension as our I-140 is approved but we have not filed for adj. of status yet. PD 5/03 EB3 ROW





    hot TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo 2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo
  • TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo



  • desi3933
    02-18 11:28 AM
    Thanks desi3933 for correcting me and posting the link. But, I know a couple of instances where they got the RFE/NOID for the same reason. But, I am sure they will eventually get approved if they go for MTR as this was addressed in Yates Memo.

    I have a question, is 'memo' same as law? Can the IO come back and say its not in the law? Just out of my curiosity ...

    >> I have a question, is 'memo' same as law?
    No. these memorandums do not have the force of law and apply only to USCIS officers, not to immigration judges.

    >> Can the IO come back and say its not in the law?
    No. See above.
    These issues are more complicated.

    ______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    house Sport Car TechArt Porsche 911 2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. TechArt 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo
  • TechArt 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo



  • needGCcool
    09-04 10:10 AM
    Yup, you have to wait. Do not send them anything without getting the RFE? This is what I was advised by the doctor we visited to get all the medicals done.

    I have a question for you guys. My wife was pregnant when she took her medicals. So skin test was not performed on her. Do i need to wait for the RFE or is it possible to update USCIS with another I-693 with the TB test?





    tattoo 2010 TECHART Porsche 911 Turbo 2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. 2010 techart porsche 911 turbo
  • 2010 techart porsche 911 turbo



  • knowDOL
    07-27 11:05 AM
    If GC is not your priority and you are ready to pay money every year to your attorney you can leave your company in the middle of all this. If I were you, even if I am not from India or China I would not have left a company that has a PD of 2002.

    After I140 approval your PD is locked and you can apply for H1B transfer along with 3 year extension and you can file I485 with your 2002 PD. Even though you are not from China or India noone is sure that EB2 world will be current throughout the 2007 fiscal year. So, one step at a time. Cool down and go slow.


    Dear all

    First of all..THANKS SO MUCH for taking the time to answer my questions!!! I needed that support! :)

    Sorry i confused u all...here are my GC Filling details:

    LC State: NJ
    LC Category: EB2
    LC PD: 24 SEP 02
    I-140 FD: 15 JUNE 06
    I-140 RD: 16 JUNE 06
    I-140 LUD: 03 JULY 06
    I-140 Receipt# : LIN-06-191-XXXXX
    I-140 AD (If any): Still waiting!!!
    Concurrent filing: NO


    So my PD is 9/24/02. Yeah, i also read 180 days after filling I485 b4 i can leave my current company under AC21.

    I guess the best option for me is to

    ** wait till my get my I140 approves,
    ** get my H1B extended for another 3 years (instead of 1 stupid year),
    ** Wait for at least 180 days

    then move to another company (if i still get another job offer by then) Correct?? So by then, the new company should be able to transfer my H1B and finish up my GC process? But..but can my old company do anything to jeapodize my GC filling? eg: revoke my LC or I140???

    More suggestions and opinions??? :o


    Given my PD is 9/2002 (EB2), I won't be affected by the retrogression right? if i am not an India or China citizen.

    Pls advise

    Sky



    more...


    pictures TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo 2010 2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. 2010 TECHART Porsche 911 Turbo
  • 2010 TECHART Porsche 911 Turbo



  • s416504
    12-03 03:02 PM
    Does anyone knows if Person eligible for AC21 porting is eligible for unemployment benefit?





    dresses TechArt Porsche 911 Turbo 2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. 2010 TECHART Porsche 911 Turbo
  • 2010 TECHART Porsche 911 Turbo



  • getrdone
    01-16 05:19 PM
    One more thing before you draft a letter take a look at the job description/qualification/experience required which is filed along with the
    labor certificate.

    if possible get those "experience required " in the experience letter from
    prvious employer to show that you had those experiences before you joined.

    Cheers !


    I received a RFE on experience letters (EB3). I have searched everywhere but haven't found the format for a winning experience letter.

    Can someone with an approved 140 please paste a format of the experience letter on this thread?

    Thanks!



    more...


    makeup 2010 TECHART Porsche 911 Turbo 2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. Sport Car TechArt Porsche 911
  • Sport Car TechArt Porsche 911



  • Lasantha
    03-24 03:17 PM
    LOL - Yeah, you better grow a beard, cross the border and move to Mexico. You have been identified as a bad boy in these parts! :cool:

    I am exposed now.





    girlfriend 2010 techart porsche 911 turbo 2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. 2010 TECHART Porsche 911 Turbo
  • 2010 TECHART Porsche 911 Turbo



  • kubmilegaGC
    09-11 06:05 PM
    bump..





    hairstyles TechArt 2010 Porsche 911 Turbo 2010 Techart Porsche 911 Turbo. Panels. 2010 TechArt
  • Panels. 2010 TechArt



  • ras
    05-24 12:15 PM
    My attorney told me that EAD to H1 will not counted against the cap if the person was on H1 before going on EAD. Is it true.

    couple of attorneys with whom I enquired also told me that if you still have time on h1 then you are not counted under the cap and do not need to file afresh which goes through the process of lottery etc. I think at the most you need to go to the consulate to get the visa stamping. Can some one experience corroborate this.

    Has anyone in the forum did EAD to H1?





    raysaikat
    05-07 09:27 AM
    I am holding J-1 student visa (academic training) from 8/2007 and will be expired on 7/31/2010, sponsor by U of Colorado. I am working as a postdoc for a project funded by NIH until 2013 at VCU. My advisor want to change my visa category from J-1 student to J-1 scholar, sponsor by VCU, to continue the project.

    According to an international advisor at VCU where I am applying J-1 scholar, I cannot change from J-1 student to J-1 scholar due to 12-month bar:

    [Time spent in the United States in any J status (including J-2 status) during the 12-month period preceding the prospective professor or research scholar's program begin date may affect the alien's eligibility for participation as a Professor or Research Scholar.

    22 C.F.R. � 62.20(d)(2) establishes what is referred to as the "12-month bar." The general proposition of the 12-month bar is that an alien is not eligible to begin an exchange program as a Professor or Research Scholar based on a DS-2019 issued "to begin a new program" if he or she was physically present in any J status (including J-2 status) for "all or part of" the "twelve month period immediately preceding the date of program commencement set forth on his or her Form DS-2019." ]

    But according to an international advisor at University of Colorado (my current sponsor for J1 student) that the 12-month bar is not applicable for me due to exception:
    [(A) J-1 transfers. The 12 month bar is not applicable to those who will begin a program by transferring to a new program sponsor under the transfer procedures of 22 C.F.R. � 62.42 ;
    22 C.F.R. � 62.20(d)(2)(i) ]

    Who is right? What should I do? :confused:

    I appreciate any help !!!

    Looks like the determining point is whether it is a "transfer" of a "new program". Since you are going from "student" to "post-doc", the safer interpretation is that it is a "new program". But you may try to argue that it a "transfer". Read the corresponding CFR's -- they are reasonably clear (google will give you the texts). For instance, this is what is "transfer":

    TITLE 22--FOREIGN RELATIONS

    CHAPTER V--UNITED STATES INFORMATION AGENCY

    PART 514--EXCHANGE VISITOR PROGRAM--Table of Contents

    Subpart C--Status of Exchange Visitors

    Sec. 514.42 Transfer of program.

    (a) Program sponsors may, pursuant to the provisions set forth in
    this section, permit an exchange visitor to transfer from one designated
    program to another designated program.
    (b) The responsible officer of the program to which the exchange
    visitor is transferring:
    (1) Shall verify the exchange visitor's visa status and program
    eligibility;
    (2) Execute the Form IAP-66; and
    (3) Secure the written release of the current sponsor.
    (c) Upon return of the completed Form IAP-66, the responsible
    officer of the program to which the exchange visitor has transferred
    shall provide:
    (1) The exchange visitor his or her copy of the Form IAP-66; and
    (2) A notification copy of such form to the Agency.





    geesee
    07-13 09:38 AM
    These should be called "Payed Services". What do you think ?

    I highly oppose calling those "Payed Services", but I am ok with "Paid Services" ;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment