karan2004m
09-15 12:12 AM
Dude,
I am planning to travel on AP first time. Can you pls reply:-
1. What all documents are required apart from AP to re-enter US?
2. Do you get I-94 if you enter with AP and if yes How long that I-94 is valid for? I am bit confused as my AP is going to expire in Jan 2008, so the USCIS should not give me i-94 till Jan only? If yes, then what after that?
If you can, pls reply..
Thanks
K
I am planning to travel on AP first time. Can you pls reply:-
1. What all documents are required apart from AP to re-enter US?
2. Do you get I-94 if you enter with AP and if yes How long that I-94 is valid for? I am bit confused as my AP is going to expire in Jan 2008, so the USCIS should not give me i-94 till Jan only? If yes, then what after that?
If you can, pls reply..
Thanks
K
wallpaper Cadillac Eldorado Brougham
rajeshalex
07-30 09:29 AM
May be we can ask the important questions from everyone and filter it out/ask the top ten among them as a community?
smuggymba
05-20 09:56 AM
How do we get other's in similar situation and see if IV can get some clarificationas to the status and present backlog of background check applicants.
FBI had eliminated all backlog to less than six months and what happened to USCIS continuing to process the application for cases that FBI has not responded within six months.
IV can they collect a few applicants and then look into a class action WOM. (writ of Mandamus).
Did you contribute even 50 dollars for April advocacy now that you want IV to work exclusively for you?
FBI had eliminated all backlog to less than six months and what happened to USCIS continuing to process the application for cases that FBI has not responded within six months.
IV can they collect a few applicants and then look into a class action WOM. (writ of Mandamus).
Did you contribute even 50 dollars for April advocacy now that you want IV to work exclusively for you?
2011 CADILLAC ELDORADO 1953
justareader
10-08 08:10 PM
I would appreciate if someone can help me with a link to how to post this question as a new post. I do not want to hijack this thread :o
more...

99mutd08
06-18 03:50 PM
Nathu lodge is good to stay for 30 rs/night. This is behind the big koorakarkat near the laddoo baba temple. Just across the street from 2 coconut trees and coconut waterwaala.
Nathu lodge...30 Rs/night...lol.....good luck finding that
Nathu lodge...30 Rs/night...lol.....good luck finding that
Raksha
12-11 06:26 PM
Hi,
If married in India & want to take divorce in USA what is the procedure & will it be a valid divorce?
If married in India & want to take divorce in USA what is the procedure & will it be a valid divorce?
more...
rnanchal
02-05 06:27 PM
Received and emailed back
2010 1953 Cadillac Eldorado
smaram1
11-04 05:51 PM
gultie2k....i am happy for you...unnecessary stress for you....good that everything ended up well...
more...

gcformeornot
07-26 03:43 PM
I think there is no truth to this. Can anyone point to a link to verify?
hair 1953 Cadillac Eldorado
LongJourny
01-20 07:25 PM
Is it ok to mention the last date of my previous employment at august 23rd. The employment letter I receive from company A states the same. Last time I got my H1 visa stamped using same information. However, this time I am going to a different consulate and not sure what could be the out come. I also have advance parole with me. If worst happens can I use advance parole?
more...
reverendflash
10-21 02:18 AM
real quick...
Grateful Dead... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
another thread maybe...:cool:
Rev:elderly:
Grateful Dead... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
another thread maybe...:cool:
Rev:elderly:
hot Cadillac Eldorado Convertible
ronhira
04-28 10:31 AM
we r coming to a full circle here..... over 90% americans also supported & practiced slavery back in 1786...... the declaration of independence was agreed by all americans and it said - "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.... but over 90% americans supported slavery which wasthe biggest mockery of what everyone believed..... it just proves that just becoz majority of the people support something doesn't make it right or doesn't make it just.... in the end this nation had to go in for a civil war between the north & the south to end slavery.....
fast forward.... the current immigration debate is no different...... this country ought to have learned from the experience of the civil war..... for all the men, women and children who died in the civil war.... this country & this world provides for abundance of resources for everyone..... we can all cohabit this planet and live happily.... some people just don't want too..... the real question is...... will these facist forces stop with the undocumented or will they next try to squash another group who don't look like them..... my guess is that after they take care of the undocumented..... we r next.... its the generation old question that was asked during 2nd world war.... will the nazi forces of hitler stop within europe or will they next attack the US or soviet etc.... we all know the answer to that question.... and hence the 2nd world war.... the debate for the undocumented is of the same kind.... do we stop the negative fascist forces right here or will they be allowed to expand their wings.... i know the final outcome..... its just a matter of time.....
now u can throw out all the bull arguing that these are "illegal" people or they crossed the border etc.... these r the same sort of arguments presented for slavery or for mistreating women or immigrant groups, who were treated as slaves back then.... these negative fascist forces said the exact same things against abolishing slavery or giving equal rights to women, african americans and different immigrant groups..... u may think u are on the right side of this debate but u have no freaking clue that above human law there is another law... and that greater law supersedes every other human law.... every action in contradiction to the greater law will eventually lose.... wait & watch.... its just a matter of time....
60% of Americans support getting tough on illegals. Currently the US is the only country in the world, which puts the priorities of illegals above those of Citizens and legal people within its borders. Both Mexico and India (just to pick to countries) have very tough laws against visa over-stay, presence with out visa etc.
Nationally, 60% Favor Letting Local Police Stop and Verify Immigration Status - Rasmussen Reports� (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/nationally_60_favor_letting_local_police_stop_and_ verify_immigration_status)
fast forward.... the current immigration debate is no different...... this country ought to have learned from the experience of the civil war..... for all the men, women and children who died in the civil war.... this country & this world provides for abundance of resources for everyone..... we can all cohabit this planet and live happily.... some people just don't want too..... the real question is...... will these facist forces stop with the undocumented or will they next try to squash another group who don't look like them..... my guess is that after they take care of the undocumented..... we r next.... its the generation old question that was asked during 2nd world war.... will the nazi forces of hitler stop within europe or will they next attack the US or soviet etc.... we all know the answer to that question.... and hence the 2nd world war.... the debate for the undocumented is of the same kind.... do we stop the negative fascist forces right here or will they be allowed to expand their wings.... i know the final outcome..... its just a matter of time.....
now u can throw out all the bull arguing that these are "illegal" people or they crossed the border etc.... these r the same sort of arguments presented for slavery or for mistreating women or immigrant groups, who were treated as slaves back then.... these negative fascist forces said the exact same things against abolishing slavery or giving equal rights to women, african americans and different immigrant groups..... u may think u are on the right side of this debate but u have no freaking clue that above human law there is another law... and that greater law supersedes every other human law.... every action in contradiction to the greater law will eventually lose.... wait & watch.... its just a matter of time....
60% of Americans support getting tough on illegals. Currently the US is the only country in the world, which puts the priorities of illegals above those of Citizens and legal people within its borders. Both Mexico and India (just to pick to countries) have very tough laws against visa over-stay, presence with out visa etc.
Nationally, 60% Favor Letting Local Police Stop and Verify Immigration Status - Rasmussen Reports� (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/immigration/nationally_60_favor_letting_local_police_stop_and_ verify_immigration_status)
more...
house Cadillac Eldorado - 1953
jcrajput
06-09 01:55 PM
Thank you all for responding.
I am still not able to figure about while entering US, how they know that you have AP? Do they have any way to find out that you have applied for AP? If not, then once you have H1B stamp in your passport, it should be smooth entry...
I am not local to Mumbai and I hate to go to the visa stamp as they always treat us bad..
Also, My H1B expires Jun 2010. Can I extend H1B if I enter in US using AP without having H1B stamp in passport?
I appriciate all for your help.
Thank you
I am still not able to figure about while entering US, how they know that you have AP? Do they have any way to find out that you have applied for AP? If not, then once you have H1B stamp in your passport, it should be smooth entry...
I am not local to Mumbai and I hate to go to the visa stamp as they always treat us bad..
Also, My H1B expires Jun 2010. Can I extend H1B if I enter in US using AP without having H1B stamp in passport?
I appriciate all for your help.
Thank you
tattoo 1953 Cadillac Eldorado HD
gumpena
08-03 10:29 PM
I am not sure whether it is a typo ..but look at the I-765 (EAD) update is upto JULY 2...
more...
pictures 1953 Cadillac Eldorado
yabadaba
06-18 12:00 PM
thanks tnite!!!... u r right my opt/h1b overlaped comfortably and i was never out of status
dresses cadillac eldorado convertible
milind70
04-01 06:05 PM
Hello folks,
i need some expert opinion here. These are my primary details.
COMPANY A:
1. Perm Labor - Nov 2006. (EB2)
2. I-140 approved - Nov 2007
3. I-485 filed - July 2007.
4 EAD - oct 2007
5 FP - Nov 2007
6 AP - Oct 2007
H1-B extension denied in dec 2007 due to variety of company A issues.
Invoked AC21 yesterday with company B.
COMPANY B: Bought substitution labor of Feb 2004 EB3.
I-140 filed : NSC : paper based filing no documents has been sent waiting for RFE on July 13 2007.
But my labor substitute on 140 has been used for somebody else by mistake and now company B says they have few other labors to substitute and they say we'll respond to the query saying that the original one has been used and please consider the second one. Attorney has made this mistake since many labors were filed at that time and the labor that they have used for me has been approved . Do you guys whatever the attorney is suggesting is going to work? Please let me know i haven't got an RFE yet..
Here are some facts
1. Labor Substitution is not allowed as of mid 2007 .
2. You could have invoked AC21 and moved to company B on EAD after 180 days of filing of 485 rather than trying to file 140 on sub labor
3 I think you could talk to comapny B and ask them to hire you on job of same responsbilities as on your earlier labor.
I think it is better if you see and immigration attorney for advise on this issue.
i need some expert opinion here. These are my primary details.
COMPANY A:
1. Perm Labor - Nov 2006. (EB2)
2. I-140 approved - Nov 2007
3. I-485 filed - July 2007.
4 EAD - oct 2007
5 FP - Nov 2007
6 AP - Oct 2007
H1-B extension denied in dec 2007 due to variety of company A issues.
Invoked AC21 yesterday with company B.
COMPANY B: Bought substitution labor of Feb 2004 EB3.
I-140 filed : NSC : paper based filing no documents has been sent waiting for RFE on July 13 2007.
But my labor substitute on 140 has been used for somebody else by mistake and now company B says they have few other labors to substitute and they say we'll respond to the query saying that the original one has been used and please consider the second one. Attorney has made this mistake since many labors were filed at that time and the labor that they have used for me has been approved . Do you guys whatever the attorney is suggesting is going to work? Please let me know i haven't got an RFE yet..
Here are some facts
1. Labor Substitution is not allowed as of mid 2007 .
2. You could have invoked AC21 and moved to company B on EAD after 180 days of filing of 485 rather than trying to file 140 on sub labor
3 I think you could talk to comapny B and ask them to hire you on job of same responsbilities as on your earlier labor.
I think it is better if you see and immigration attorney for advise on this issue.
more...
makeup 2000 Cadillac Eldorado ETC (El
485Mbe4001
03-06 02:11 PM
so now people give red dots just for asking a question about EB3...where is ACLU:D
Guys:
Everyone is talking EB2....what are the prospects for EB3 - India??
Is it going to move forward..??
Good Luck..??
Guys:
Everyone is talking EB2....what are the prospects for EB3 - India??
Is it going to move forward..??
Good Luck..??
girlfriend cadillac eldorado convertible
ndbhatt
08-14 12:36 PM
yes u are
Sorry but I didn't get what your "Yes" pointed to.
is OP wrong or right in his assumption?
Personally, I don't think it matters whether an applicant is direct employee or works for a consulting company. If it was indeed true, then people would start jumping on the direct client bandwagons :D
Thanks,
Nik
Sorry but I didn't get what your "Yes" pointed to.
is OP wrong or right in his assumption?
Personally, I don't think it matters whether an applicant is direct employee or works for a consulting company. If it was indeed true, then people would start jumping on the direct client bandwagons :D
Thanks,
Nik
hairstyles 1958 Cadillac Eldorado
coopheal
03-01 02:10 PM
Have we stopped contribution thru google checkout?
gcseeker2002
01-07 10:27 AM
FYI:
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/06/first.baby.ap/index.html
another reason to get a GC. although, toys r us reversed their decision, the whole incident kinda left a bad taste in the immigrant community. heck, they didn't ask for my GC when i bought toys in their store then why would they even bother about "citizenship" in their new year promotion. good thing they reversed it.
Heights of stupidity , does the child play with toys or its parents, why do they care about legality of parents !!
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/06/first.baby.ap/index.html
another reason to get a GC. although, toys r us reversed their decision, the whole incident kinda left a bad taste in the immigrant community. heck, they didn't ask for my GC when i bought toys in their store then why would they even bother about "citizenship" in their new year promotion. good thing they reversed it.
Heights of stupidity , does the child play with toys or its parents, why do they care about legality of parents !!
casinoroyale
08-19 09:41 PM
(1) To being with, I have made an appointment using nvars.com at Ottawa for Sept 22nd. It was not easy, I have refreshed that page hundreds of times entering that security code. Several times I felt dizzy doing that.
(2) Working on Canada visitor visa
Questions:
I-94:
Based on what I read, it seems like we do not need to return our existing I-94s while entering Canada. Is this true if you enter either by Air or Land?
(2) Working on Canada visitor visa
Questions:
I-94:
Based on what I read, it seems like we do not need to return our existing I-94s while entering Canada. Is this true if you enter either by Air or Land?
No comments:
Post a Comment