diqingshen
07-16 09:19 AM
How can we make the scale lean towards our side?
Phone campaign?
Phone campaign?
wallpaper 2008 BMW 535i xDrive Sports Wagon
Koki
11-01 12:08 AM
To err is human. Just tell them the mistake done and it will be corrected manually. I made a mistake too. I took two copies of the form with me - one hand corrected and the other without the correction. Show them both if needed.
sad_angel
05-17 11:51 PM
i filed i-130 for my husband ( he is not in the u.s ) and it has been pending for 20 months . 2 months ago they sent the file to the local office in L.A and 20 days ago they transferred the file to the NBC . is this normal plz :( ????
2011 2008 BMW 5-Series Sport Wagon
zvezdast
07-03 10:47 AM
Congrats!! Does worldwide = ROW? If it is maybe that's why I-485 was approved so fast?
I am from Bosnia, so yes I guess it's ROW (rest of the world).
I whish you all the best resolution of this crisis. Trully. I really feel your pain and the pain of many of my friends who are affected by this.
I know when I first came on this site, it was devastating to read about so much negative stuff, so many cases in a limbo for years. I wanted to read som positive stories too. So, I hope that cases like mine give some people hope.
I am from Bosnia, so yes I guess it's ROW (rest of the world).
I whish you all the best resolution of this crisis. Trully. I really feel your pain and the pain of many of my friends who are affected by this.
I know when I first came on this site, it was devastating to read about so much negative stuff, so many cases in a limbo for years. I wanted to read som positive stories too. So, I hope that cases like mine give some people hope.
more...
golgappa
10-17 09:51 PM
rb_248, I am in the similar situation if you dont mind can you share your lawyers details, seems to be very experienced lawyer..
copsmart
02-23 06:08 PM
People can only give mere advise, but you are the one who is going to take the final decision that is right for you.
The person who can answer some of your questions is nobody, but you.
IMO, the market is not as good as you think, and it�s going through the worst recession ever.
If not at your current job, you may have to take a pay cut at your future job, because that�s the current economic reality.
Since you have asked� I would suggest you to stay where you are and float your resume in the market and see the kind of response you get. I hope you will have a better idea then.
Good luck!
shut up idiot. Do you know how many 485s have been rejected for using AC21? Some people have advised me to stay where I am as long as it takes, but my gut tells me to find another job. So I am just asking for risk and opinions.
The person who can answer some of your questions is nobody, but you.
IMO, the market is not as good as you think, and it�s going through the worst recession ever.
If not at your current job, you may have to take a pay cut at your future job, because that�s the current economic reality.
Since you have asked� I would suggest you to stay where you are and float your resume in the market and see the kind of response you get. I hope you will have a better idea then.
Good luck!
shut up idiot. Do you know how many 485s have been rejected for using AC21? Some people have advised me to stay where I am as long as it takes, but my gut tells me to find another job. So I am just asking for risk and opinions.
more...
patfanboston
03-04 11:19 AM
What the f*** is she trying to say????
2010 P3070 BMW 5 series 535xi
amslonewolf
05-11 02:06 PM
http://www.visalaw.com/teleconform.html
Please post and email this question at the above teleconf..
I already did.
Please post and email this question at the above teleconf..
I already did.
more...
bestin
05-30 10:57 PM
Lets forget about Company B.I understand his question is whether he could join company A.
ok to answer your question
I would recommend you to goto www.allexperts.com.
Click "News/Issues"
under Government click "immigration issues"
In the window click immigration issues.
I would recommend Ajay Arora or Ramasamy.If they are online when you access post this question there.U will get a reply within 3 days.A clear solution.....
In my opinion I think you are okay to join company A subject to the following
1.Since when you left University.
2.Did u have an I94 attached with your company A approval notice?
Hope this helps.
ok to answer your question
I would recommend you to goto www.allexperts.com.
Click "News/Issues"
under Government click "immigration issues"
In the window click immigration issues.
I would recommend Ajay Arora or Ramasamy.If they are online when you access post this question there.U will get a reply within 3 days.A clear solution.....
In my opinion I think you are okay to join company A subject to the following
1.Since when you left University.
2.Did u have an I94 attached with your company A approval notice?
Hope this helps.
hair BMW 535i xDrive Sports Wagon
shaikhshehzadali
07-08 05:51 PM
They took 20 k tilll last month and no match.
____________________
contributed $260 so far
How do u know that?
____________________
contributed $260 so far
How do u know that?
more...
I-485 approval
08-24 10:52 AM
Hello Prashanthi
Thanks for your valuable input. The Info pass officer told me verbally that my case is now in EB2 but I don't have any written confirmation from USCIS.
How can I get the written communication from USCIS? Please advice.
Thanks
Thanks for your valuable input. The Info pass officer told me verbally that my case is now in EB2 but I don't have any written confirmation from USCIS.
How can I get the written communication from USCIS? Please advice.
Thanks
hot 2009 BMW 535i xDrive Sports
amitga
04-28 03:20 PM
Eco Factory - Reid: "The Energy Bill is Ready... I don't have an Immigration Bill." (http://www.ecofactory.com/news/reid-energy-bill-ready-i-dont-have-immigration-bill-042810)
more...
house 540i Sport Wagon 2001 BMW 5
Karthikthiru
04-05 06:40 PM
http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/apr2007/db20070405_778533.htm?chan=top+news_top+news+index
tattoo 2008 Bmw 5 Series 535xi Sport
Berkeleybee
02-05 02:30 PM
All,
Just wanted to say, if you think everything is going to be fine cos PACE has 30 democrat and 30 republican supporters, think again. The right wing has already mobilized its talking heads, look for more stories that discredit the basic premises of PACE and the American Competitiveness Initiative.
This from David Brooks, Op Ed columnist at the NYT, on Feb 2, 2006.
Copyright 2006 The New York Times Company
The New York Times
February 2, 2006 Thursday
Late Edition - Final
HEADLINE: The Nation of the Future
BYLINE: By DAVID BROOKS
BODY:
Everywhere I go people tell me China and India are going to blow by us in the coming decades. They've got the hunger. They've got the people. They've got the future. We're a tired old power, destined to fade back to the second tier of nations, like Britain did in the 20th century.
This sentiment is everywhere -- except in the evidence. The facts and figures tell a different story.
Has the United States lost its vitality? No. Americans remain the hardest working people on the face of the earth and the most productive. As William W. Lewis, the founding director of the McKinsey Global Institute, wrote, ''The United States is the productivity leader in virtually every industry.'' And productivity rates are surging faster now than they did even in the 1990's.
Has the United States stopped investing in the future? No. The U.S. accounts for roughly 40 percent of the world's R. & D. spending. More money was invested in research and development in this country than in the other G-7 nations combined.
Is the United States becoming a less important player in the world economy? Not yet. In 1971, the U.S. economy accounted for 30.52 percent of the world's G.D.P. Since then, we've seen the rise of Japan, China, India and the Asian tigers. The U.S. now accounts for 30.74 percent of world G.D.P., a slightly higher figure.
What about the shortage of scientists and engineers? Vastly overblown. According to Duke School of Engineering researchers, the U.S. produces more engineers per capita than China or India. According to The Wall Street Journal, firms with engineering openings find themselves flooded with resumes. Unemployment rates for scientists and engineers are no lower than for other professions, and in some specialties, such as electrical engineering, they are notably higher.
Michael Teitelbaum of the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation told The Wall Street Journal last November, ''No one I know who has looked at the data with an open mind has been able to find any sign of a current shortage.'' The G.A.O., the RAND Corporation and many other researchers have picked apart the quickie studies that warn of a science and engineering gap. ''We did not find evidence that such shortages have existed at least since 1990, nor that they are on the horizon,'' the RAND report concluded.
What about America's lamentable education system? Well, it's true we do a mediocre job of educating people from age 0 to 18, even though we spend by far more per pupil than any other nation on earth. But we do an outstanding job of training people from ages 18 to 65.
At least 22 out of the top 30 universities in the world are American. More foreign students come to American universities now than before 9/11.
More important, the American workplace is so competitive, companies are compelled to promote lifelong learning. A U.N. report this year ranked the U.S. third in the world in ease of doing business, after New Zealand and Singapore. The U.S. has the second most competitive economy on earth, after Finland, according the latest Global Competitiveness Report. As Michael Porter of Harvard told The National Journal, ''The U.S. is second to none in terms of innovation and an innovative environment.''
What about partisan gridlock and our dysfunctional political system? Well, entitlement debt remains the biggest threat to the country's well-being, but in one area vital to the country's future posterity, we have reached a beneficent consensus. American liberals have given up on industrial policy, and American conservatives now embrace an aggressive federal role for basic research.
Ford and G.M. totter and almost nobody suggests using public money to prop them up. On the other hand, President Bush, reputed to be hostile to science, has increased the federal scientific research budget by 50 percent since taking office, to $137 billion annually. Senators Lamar Alexander and Jeff Bingaman have proposed excellent legislation that would double the R. & D. tax credit and create a Darpa-style lab in the Department of Energy, devoting $9 billion for scientific research and education. That bill has 60 co-sponsors, 30 Democrats and 30 Republicans.
Recent polling suggests that people in Afghanistan and Iraq are more optimistic about their nations' futures than people in the United States. That's just crazy, even given our problems with health care, growing inequality and such. America's problem over the next 50 years will not be wrestling with decline. It will be helping the frustrated individuals and nations left so far behind.
Just wanted to say, if you think everything is going to be fine cos PACE has 30 democrat and 30 republican supporters, think again. The right wing has already mobilized its talking heads, look for more stories that discredit the basic premises of PACE and the American Competitiveness Initiative.
This from David Brooks, Op Ed columnist at the NYT, on Feb 2, 2006.
Copyright 2006 The New York Times Company
The New York Times
February 2, 2006 Thursday
Late Edition - Final
HEADLINE: The Nation of the Future
BYLINE: By DAVID BROOKS
BODY:
Everywhere I go people tell me China and India are going to blow by us in the coming decades. They've got the hunger. They've got the people. They've got the future. We're a tired old power, destined to fade back to the second tier of nations, like Britain did in the 20th century.
This sentiment is everywhere -- except in the evidence. The facts and figures tell a different story.
Has the United States lost its vitality? No. Americans remain the hardest working people on the face of the earth and the most productive. As William W. Lewis, the founding director of the McKinsey Global Institute, wrote, ''The United States is the productivity leader in virtually every industry.'' And productivity rates are surging faster now than they did even in the 1990's.
Has the United States stopped investing in the future? No. The U.S. accounts for roughly 40 percent of the world's R. & D. spending. More money was invested in research and development in this country than in the other G-7 nations combined.
Is the United States becoming a less important player in the world economy? Not yet. In 1971, the U.S. economy accounted for 30.52 percent of the world's G.D.P. Since then, we've seen the rise of Japan, China, India and the Asian tigers. The U.S. now accounts for 30.74 percent of world G.D.P., a slightly higher figure.
What about the shortage of scientists and engineers? Vastly overblown. According to Duke School of Engineering researchers, the U.S. produces more engineers per capita than China or India. According to The Wall Street Journal, firms with engineering openings find themselves flooded with resumes. Unemployment rates for scientists and engineers are no lower than for other professions, and in some specialties, such as electrical engineering, they are notably higher.
Michael Teitelbaum of the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation told The Wall Street Journal last November, ''No one I know who has looked at the data with an open mind has been able to find any sign of a current shortage.'' The G.A.O., the RAND Corporation and many other researchers have picked apart the quickie studies that warn of a science and engineering gap. ''We did not find evidence that such shortages have existed at least since 1990, nor that they are on the horizon,'' the RAND report concluded.
What about America's lamentable education system? Well, it's true we do a mediocre job of educating people from age 0 to 18, even though we spend by far more per pupil than any other nation on earth. But we do an outstanding job of training people from ages 18 to 65.
At least 22 out of the top 30 universities in the world are American. More foreign students come to American universities now than before 9/11.
More important, the American workplace is so competitive, companies are compelled to promote lifelong learning. A U.N. report this year ranked the U.S. third in the world in ease of doing business, after New Zealand and Singapore. The U.S. has the second most competitive economy on earth, after Finland, according the latest Global Competitiveness Report. As Michael Porter of Harvard told The National Journal, ''The U.S. is second to none in terms of innovation and an innovative environment.''
What about partisan gridlock and our dysfunctional political system? Well, entitlement debt remains the biggest threat to the country's well-being, but in one area vital to the country's future posterity, we have reached a beneficent consensus. American liberals have given up on industrial policy, and American conservatives now embrace an aggressive federal role for basic research.
Ford and G.M. totter and almost nobody suggests using public money to prop them up. On the other hand, President Bush, reputed to be hostile to science, has increased the federal scientific research budget by 50 percent since taking office, to $137 billion annually. Senators Lamar Alexander and Jeff Bingaman have proposed excellent legislation that would double the R. & D. tax credit and create a Darpa-style lab in the Department of Energy, devoting $9 billion for scientific research and education. That bill has 60 co-sponsors, 30 Democrats and 30 Republicans.
Recent polling suggests that people in Afghanistan and Iraq are more optimistic about their nations' futures than people in the United States. That's just crazy, even given our problems with health care, growing inequality and such. America's problem over the next 50 years will not be wrestling with decline. It will be helping the frustrated individuals and nations left so far behind.
more...
pictures 535i xDrive Sports Wagon
sanjay
03-28 10:44 AM
Thanks for this great feature. It definitely looks promising. But, some how I find my information missing. Is there a place where I can add my information. my IV profile already got all my info.
dresses 2007 BMW 5 Series 530xi Sport
conchshell
06-10 02:43 PM
You should avoid phrases such as "fast track green card". That is being presumptious.
Last year when people were campaigning for the rally, some of the campaign slogans were "come to the rally and get gc now instead of 10 years later". That is pushing people's hopes up without reason.
The problem with such promises and anticlimaxes is, you will not be able to sustain their interest.
I think gceverywhere is trying to make an appeal, and just to attarct people to this thread, he named it fast track EB greencard. ;) His intentions are correct ... but the method he chose is not. If this becomes a trend, readers will have tough time.
Last year when people were campaigning for the rally, some of the campaign slogans were "come to the rally and get gc now instead of 10 years later". That is pushing people's hopes up without reason.
The problem with such promises and anticlimaxes is, you will not be able to sustain their interest.
I think gceverywhere is trying to make an appeal, and just to attarct people to this thread, he named it fast track EB greencard. ;) His intentions are correct ... but the method he chose is not. If this becomes a trend, readers will have tough time.
more...
makeup 2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon
lotta
07-21 08:41 PM
I am in H1 and filed for 485 and EAD, AP. Still have my H1B visa in my passport. Does getting EAD mean you are no more in H1? Or you really have to USE it to be out of H1.
The general consensus is that only using an EAD invalidates H1.
The general consensus is that only using an EAD invalidates H1.
girlfriend 2008 BMW 535i xDrive Sports Wagon
sara_apk
04-16 07:14 PM
Hi Sara,
Could you please post you case details & PD?
I don't remember all the details of my case.
Mine is PD: Oct 2002/EB2
Labor got approved in Mar 2007
I-140 premium processing and got approved in May 2007
I-485 got approved on Apr 01, 2008
Could you please post you case details & PD?
I don't remember all the details of my case.
Mine is PD: Oct 2002/EB2
Labor got approved in Mar 2007
I-140 premium processing and got approved in May 2007
I-485 got approved on Apr 01, 2008
hairstyles 2008 BMW 535i xDrive Sports
alisa
08-03 10:45 AM
I am starting this thread for people who are still waiting for their I-140 approvals.
There is a thread about the delay in I-140 approvals at TSC. However, from what I can tell by looking at data, NSC is worse than TSC.
The processing dates suggest that NSC is looking at March 2007 I-140 applications. But thats what they have been saying for the last three months.
In December 07, the processing dates for NSC EB3 were at January 2007.
In July 2008, the processing dates (NSC, EB3) are at March 2007.
We are witnessing the birth of another 'backlog elimination center.' This must be pointed out, so that there is a chance that this could be stopped.
There is a thread about the delay in I-140 approvals at TSC. However, from what I can tell by looking at data, NSC is worse than TSC.
The processing dates suggest that NSC is looking at March 2007 I-140 applications. But thats what they have been saying for the last three months.
In December 07, the processing dates for NSC EB3 were at January 2007.
In July 2008, the processing dates (NSC, EB3) are at March 2007.
We are witnessing the birth of another 'backlog elimination center.' This must be pointed out, so that there is a chance that this could be stopped.
VenuK
07-10 06:03 PM
hi gapala,
Thanks for your response...
The result of the appeal is still pending....
one thing for sure that i have decided is that , I will only go for stamping AFTER my PIMS Verification is done in TIjuana, Mexico.
Please let me know your thoughts.
With Thanks
Venu
Thanks for your response...
The result of the appeal is still pending....
one thing for sure that i have decided is that , I will only go for stamping AFTER my PIMS Verification is done in TIjuana, Mexico.
Please let me know your thoughts.
With Thanks
Venu
yagw
03-07 12:44 PM
With this present economic status I think a lot of I-485 that is still pending faces layoffs or had been laid off, particularly in my field in architecture. I just wish It wont happen to those who have waited for so long to get their green card.
I was laid off last Feb. 19/ 09. I had my I-140 approved last Aug 2006 and my I-485 is still pending for more than a year now.
The day before I got laid off from work, I talked to the immigration personnel in charge in my company and he told me that they wont cancel my I-485 in case I get laid off and advice me to inform them when I found a new sponsor to carry over my I-485.
Since the law is not clear how long can I stay unemployed, would there be something to worry in my present situation? I just need an answer that could lift up my hope.Just like everybody else, Ive waited for so long for my green card, and when I landed this big company, I thought this is where I would get my Green card but that hope was shattered when I got laid off. There is no job out there and it could drag on for months.
For those who got their Green card and those who are blessed to be born in this great country, your advice or input in my situation is very much appreciated.
Thank you.
From your information, I dont know what country you belong to. Only issue here is, if you get an RFE when you're unemployed. If you're in one of those backlogged countries (India, China) then I would say you have enough time to find another job (given that your PD is 2006 and EB3 category). The USCIS will not touch your case for another year at least :)
DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice
I was laid off last Feb. 19/ 09. I had my I-140 approved last Aug 2006 and my I-485 is still pending for more than a year now.
The day before I got laid off from work, I talked to the immigration personnel in charge in my company and he told me that they wont cancel my I-485 in case I get laid off and advice me to inform them when I found a new sponsor to carry over my I-485.
Since the law is not clear how long can I stay unemployed, would there be something to worry in my present situation? I just need an answer that could lift up my hope.Just like everybody else, Ive waited for so long for my green card, and when I landed this big company, I thought this is where I would get my Green card but that hope was shattered when I got laid off. There is no job out there and it could drag on for months.
For those who got their Green card and those who are blessed to be born in this great country, your advice or input in my situation is very much appreciated.
Thank you.
From your information, I dont know what country you belong to. Only issue here is, if you get an RFE when you're unemployed. If you're in one of those backlogged countries (India, China) then I would say you have enough time to find another job (given that your PD is 2006 and EB3 category). The USCIS will not touch your case for another year at least :)
DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice
No comments:
Post a Comment