ilikekilo
07-17 04:43 PM
--
We recently used flowers as a sign of protest. My suggestion is not to send flowers to either IV core or congresswoman Zoe Lofgren or anyone else. That might send a mixed message although the intentions are good.
Instead of flowers, I recommend a funding drive. That would help the core IV to have more resources at their disposal to push for the next step, which is long term solution for visa retrogression.
I second this...money sounds better for long term solutions
We recently used flowers as a sign of protest. My suggestion is not to send flowers to either IV core or congresswoman Zoe Lofgren or anyone else. That might send a mixed message although the intentions are good.
Instead of flowers, I recommend a funding drive. That would help the core IV to have more resources at their disposal to push for the next step, which is long term solution for visa retrogression.
I second this...money sounds better for long term solutions
wallpaper Used BMW 3 Series 3 SERIES
whiteStallion
06-16 06:48 PM
I am not sure about six months ... That is only when you file 485 and want to use AC21 to continue your GC process.
Once your I-140 is approved, then you lock the PD from that moment itself.
I140 + 6 months = Change your employer, file new PERM & then new I140 but you get to keep your old PD from old PERM. Is it not the case ?
Once your I-140 is approved, then you lock the PD from that moment itself.
I140 + 6 months = Change your employer, file new PERM & then new I140 but you get to keep your old PD from old PERM. Is it not the case ?
kannan
12-02 01:33 AM
Can we apply Emergency Ap for official visit ?
2011 BMW 3 Series 316i SE
cooler
12-16 10:01 AM
This must be a "NJ" thing. I had mine renewed a few months back and all I showed was the 2 year EAD. No questions were asked.
I would suggest taking the I-485 receipt and the printout of the case from USCIS website showing the application as pending. If need be, talk to the supervisor to get this sorted out.
I would suggest taking the I-485 receipt and the printout of the case from USCIS website showing the application as pending. If need be, talk to the supervisor to get this sorted out.
more...
a1b2c3
12-19 09:26 AM
I asked my friend about this, since he has not had any idea he asked his friend, who suggsted to talk to another friend of his friend who knows little about immigration and he told my friend of friend of friend that "Tell your friend or be assured that you can not talk for your friend in immigration related issues".
Guys, we are entering 2010...
redcard and igcard, why don't you guys just fuck off?
Guys, we are entering 2010...
redcard and igcard, why don't you guys just fuck off?
alpa
02-24 04:36 PM
I have few questions regarding the visa and green card process.
1. Which documents are required to convert H1 to H4 while being in USA?
2. As per my understanding if I convert to H4, I can use my H1 at a later point of time. Is it true? What are the preconditions for this?
3. What happens to my green card process if I convert to H4? I have my I-140 approved.
4. Assuming that my understanding in point-2 is correct what is the process to convert back to H1?
Thanks and Regards,
Alpa
1. Which documents are required to convert H1 to H4 while being in USA?
2. As per my understanding if I convert to H4, I can use my H1 at a later point of time. Is it true? What are the preconditions for this?
3. What happens to my green card process if I convert to H4? I have my I-140 approved.
4. Assuming that my understanding in point-2 is correct what is the process to convert back to H1?
Thanks and Regards,
Alpa
more...
sanjay02
10-17 02:19 PM
I had a interview in Feb 2009 , keep all the documents ready. Your wife and youself can go at the same time.
1) Marriage certificate( If ur married :-))
2) All your transcripts for your schools
3) Passports
4) H1-B, EAD, AP copies, I-485 receipt # copies.
5) Any other communications you had with USCIS copies of it.
6) W-2 for last 3 yrs( if you have them), pay slips.
7) Employment letter from your employer
8) AC-21 etc.
9) Copies of your utilities bill, mortgage/lease papers.
10) Birth certificate of all applicants.
11) Family photos etc ( optional).
Interview will be in the 2nd floor not more than 20 or 25 mins. Take an lawyer/attorney with you if necessary.
Thnks
1) Marriage certificate( If ur married :-))
2) All your transcripts for your schools
3) Passports
4) H1-B, EAD, AP copies, I-485 receipt # copies.
5) Any other communications you had with USCIS copies of it.
6) W-2 for last 3 yrs( if you have them), pay slips.
7) Employment letter from your employer
8) AC-21 etc.
9) Copies of your utilities bill, mortgage/lease papers.
10) Birth certificate of all applicants.
11) Family photos etc ( optional).
Interview will be in the 2nd floor not more than 20 or 25 mins. Take an lawyer/attorney with you if necessary.
Thnks
2010 BMW 3 SERIES 316I SE IS NOW
immilaw
09-27 09:00 AM
Hello,
I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...
Ask the lawyer to give you a copy of the RFE.
I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...
Ask the lawyer to give you a copy of the RFE.
more...
arunasri
09-19 03:42 PM
my PD is July 2004 EB3. I got 2 yrs EAD approved on 9/10.
hair BMW 3 Series 316i SE, Saloon,
gondalguru
07-05 01:25 AM
Actually it would have been greater mess if they would have allowed to file 500 to 700k persons if that number is correct. Mainly those who are missing the bus due to marriage and other reasons would have suffered a lot. PD date movement
should be as accurate as possible or gc number should be increased. Or if they allow to file everyone then processing of application should be based on PD.
I disagree. Who ever is able to file AOS gets associated benefits of EAD/AP/AC21 etc and it never hurts to have these benefits available.
I agree with your last suggestion. I-485 processing should be according to PD.
should be as accurate as possible or gc number should be increased. Or if they allow to file everyone then processing of application should be based on PD.
I disagree. Who ever is able to file AOS gets associated benefits of EAD/AP/AC21 etc and it never hurts to have these benefits available.
I agree with your last suggestion. I-485 processing should be according to PD.
more...
vishalsab2003
06-04 09:04 PM
Hi Friend, what finally happened to your petition , was that accepted as is by USCIS. I am recently in the same position where attorney showed intent to extend my h1B beyond 6 years but i dont have old enough labor and I140 is not even aapplied. I can recapture 6 months of time but he showed full 1 year , did you face any issue. My attorney told me nothing to worry as they will give H1 till whatever time we will establish,
hot BMW 3 SERIES 316I SE 16V 4DR
amoljak
03-24 03:32 PM
Here is an example of how they twist the facts.
http://www.numbersusa.com/overpopulation/ourlostfuture.html
A 4th grader (not from the US) can point out that this graph is not to the scale and incorrect.
We should collect their responses to questions and may be setup a site called falsenumbersusa.com to post them and point out the fallacies
http://www.numbersusa.com/overpopulation/ourlostfuture.html
A 4th grader (not from the US) can point out that this graph is not to the scale and incorrect.
We should collect their responses to questions and may be setup a site called falsenumbersusa.com to post them and point out the fallacies
more...
house 2000 BMW 3 Series 316I SE
boni
03-28 04:22 PM
well I have the same problem as next year I plan to be a full-time student and part-time on job.....my LC is also pending....will it effect GC..Is chanding H1 to part-time doable...what if LC is clear....can it be done later at any time i mean full-time student and part-time job....
@sabbygirl99 Could u pls let me know what course of action u took in this regard.
Has anyone ever seen this scenario before??!
Part time worker but a full time student - all on a part time H1 visa? I have talked to one lawyer and a couple of admissions officers. They all say that it should be OK (but they are not crazy about it) but I want to talk to someone that actually did it.
Is anyone out there like that??? Thanks!!
Sincerely,
Need To Move on With My Life
@sabbygirl99 Could u pls let me know what course of action u took in this regard.
Has anyone ever seen this scenario before??!
Part time worker but a full time student - all on a part time H1 visa? I have talked to one lawyer and a couple of admissions officers. They all say that it should be OK (but they are not crazy about it) but I want to talk to someone that actually did it.
Is anyone out there like that??? Thanks!!
Sincerely,
Need To Move on With My Life
tattoo BMW 3 SERIES 316I SE 4DR FULL
gimme Green!!
06-14 04:54 PM
On what basis does I-485 get processed?
Is it based on Labor application (Priority Date) or by date of receipt of I-485 application? :confused:
Or by luck of the draw?:cool:
Is it based on Labor application (Priority Date) or by date of receipt of I-485 application? :confused:
Or by luck of the draw?:cool:
more...
pictures BMW 3 Series 316i SE, 2002,
eilsoe
03-07 12:33 PM
voted for mlk, that is one sick design man... just love it... :thumb:
looks a little like 2A, but may just be the colorscheme :)
looks a little like 2A, but may just be the colorscheme :)
dresses BMW 3 Series 316i SE,
jnraajan
03-28 12:03 PM
When you search by Nationality, it doesnt return any results.
Once you search by Category (EB), it returns results, but then when you try to sort by a column heard, it loses this restriction.
Also, the sorting doesnt seem to work.
Once you search by Category (EB), it returns results, but then when you try to sort by a column heard, it loses this restriction.
Also, the sorting doesnt seem to work.
more...
makeup BMW 3 SERIES 316I SE 16V 4DR
asiehouston
09-08 10:38 AM
:confused:I am going to call the USCIS customer service and ask them what should my next steps be... Will keep you guys posted!
girlfriend BMW 3 Series 316I SE 4DR AUTO
Michael chertoff
12-17 10:13 AM
What is the reason, Did u use AC21
hairstyles BMW 3 SERIES 316I SE 4DR AUTO
deecha
06-17 12:49 PM
It is not illegal to sell applications. It is illegal to work without authorization. Please note the semantics and the technicality.
If you create an app for the iPhone, you should be able to put it on the apple store and derive income from it, as long as you have not worked for someone (or yourself) deriving compensation financially, without authorization.
In short ... go ahead and do it. As sac-r-ten says go ahead and live your dream .. develop your apps, create wealth and dont worry about stupid man-made rules to encumber people ... :-)
PS : Please recommend a good objective - C / Cocoa book for Mac/iPhone programming..
If you create an app for the iPhone, you should be able to put it on the apple store and derive income from it, as long as you have not worked for someone (or yourself) deriving compensation financially, without authorization.
In short ... go ahead and do it. As sac-r-ten says go ahead and live your dream .. develop your apps, create wealth and dont worry about stupid man-made rules to encumber people ... :-)
PS : Please recommend a good objective - C / Cocoa book for Mac/iPhone programming..
admin
02-12 09:19 AM
sundar99,
That has not been our experience so far. A number of us have heard back from lawmakers to the WebFaxes that we have sent them from ImmigrationVoice. We're working on allowing people to personalize the web fax content.
As it stands, it is proving very difficult to have our members to take one minute to send webfaxes. Having them to write up personalized letter and having them post it is going to be even tougher.
That has not been our experience so far. A number of us have heard back from lawmakers to the WebFaxes that we have sent them from ImmigrationVoice. We're working on allowing people to personalize the web fax content.
As it stands, it is proving very difficult to have our members to take one minute to send webfaxes. Having them to write up personalized letter and having them post it is going to be even tougher.
reverendflash
10-21 01:59 AM
there are a ton of sites out there for just that... how to improve your snapshots...
You didn't learn how to walk in a day, photography is the same, trial and experiment. With digital cameras, it is so cheap. I can't wait to take pix next week in Yosemite (camping w/my girlfriend)...
:P :P
Rev:elderly:
You didn't learn how to walk in a day, photography is the same, trial and experiment. With digital cameras, it is so cheap. I can't wait to take pix next week in Yosemite (camping w/my girlfriend)...
:P :P
Rev:elderly:
No comments:
Post a Comment