Friday, June 17, 2011

christina hendricks firefly pics

images Christina Hendricks from christina hendricks firefly pics. CoolChristina Hendricks In
  • CoolChristina Hendricks In



  • IneedAllGreen
    06-28 02:47 PM
    Apreciated your quick response.

    Use your PERM labor one - thats the safest, I have used that - Attorney signed off saying that is right





    wallpaper CoolChristina Hendricks In christina hendricks firefly pics. Christina Hendricks
  • Christina Hendricks



  • ajcates
    10-12 07:41 PM
    I didn't provide fireworks templates…





    christina hendricks firefly pics. Christina Hendricks,
  • Christina Hendricks,



  • chem2
    02-24 09:52 PM
    what am I missing here? other than the hassle of getting paper copies filled out/ printed and the advantage of getting a refund a few weeks earlier, what is the advantage of e-filing?





    2011 Christina Hendricks christina hendricks firefly pics. CHRISTINA HENDRICKS IS SPICING
  • CHRISTINA HENDRICKS IS SPICING



  • ganguteli
    04-23 01:16 PM
    I know it is a loss in priority date. But my point is: "does fighting with the lawyer, give him his time back?" In fact by that he is loosing his valuable time and energy further.

    If there is "ANY" method to get his "LC" approved with the same priority date, I totally agree he should do that.

    That is what I mean by "focus on your goal". If your goal is to fight with lawyer for a cause, just do it. You will at least feel happy that you did the right thing, whatever you felt right.

    If a lawyer made the mistake and you complain, then at least you will save others like you. One should stop being selfish or scared.
    Will you keep quiet if someone robs you or does you harm. Will you at that time think you will lose your time and energy if you report it to cops?

    I want to say that I have seen a lot of people blaming lawyers for their problems in immigration. This maybe false too. These lawyers are also doing their jobs. Just because you did not get a good service does not mean they maybe bad. Why did you choose them in the first place. You should have done your due homework first and if you were not satisfied you could have fired them too. And if they are bad, then go and complain to authorities. Do not be scared and listen to people who scare you. You live in a country that has laws and a system.



    more...


    christina hendricks firefly pics. I interviewed Christina for
  • I interviewed Christina for



  • doesntmatter
    05-20 05:21 PM
    Background:
    No AC-21 same Company 1 since beginning of labor & No Address change (6 years)
    No Notice of Intent to Deny; Straight denial notice in around 8 business days
    EB2; Priority Date: Mar 14 2005
    LC: Approved Mar 2007
    I-140 Approved May 2007
    1-485 Applied Aug 2007
    First RFE: Only G325
    Second RFE: 4 Items
    1. Signature issue in Medical forms - redid the forms
    2. Criminal records - got a certificate of "No Records" from the courts in the cities I lived in the US
    3. Travel dates since the first arrival at USA - furnished all of them
    4. Document evidence that USCIS authorized the work between Aug 2002 and Sep 2002
    What happened in that time?
    Was with Company 2 on L1-B
    L1-B was about to expire by Aug 29, 2001;
    Applied for L1-B extension on Aug 3, 2001;
    RFE on L1-B extension on Feb 23 2002;
    Response submitted for RFE on Mar 3 2002;
    NO RESPONSE TILL SEPTEMBER 2002
    Apply for H1-B with Company 3 on August 20, 2002;
    ATTACHED A COPY OF THE ONLINE CASE STATUS INDICATING THAT BCIS IS STILL WORKING ON THE CASE AND REQUESTED AOS FROM L1-B TO H1-B
    Sep 2002 - H1B Approved; Was asked to go back to home country to obtain AOS;
    Obtained H1-B visa and travelled back June 2003;
    Transferred my H1-B to my current employer (Company 1) and applied for labor certification with my current employer by Mar 25 2005;

    FURNISHED THE COPY OF THE H1-B PETITION in my response.

    Denial Notice was sent out today (have not received it yet).

    Is it possible that USCIS finds me ineligible for AOS based on:
    Normal Eligibility Standards of AOS under Section 245(a)
    Alien must be �eligible� for immigration; and
    Ineligible classes
    Alien was employed in the United States without USCIS authorization prior to filing AOS application;

    If so:
    1. Will I be able to do a MTR or an appeal?
    Or
    2. Is a lawsuit the only way to go since I will not be allowed to appeal?

    How much time do I have and in general - experts who have dealt with situations like this before, REQUEST YOU TO PROVIDE ADVISE ASAP.

    P.S: I do have a lawyer and I am talking to my lawyer for legal advice. The reason I am here is I am not getting all the answers from my lawyer and yes I am looking for another good lawyer. I am also talking to a re-location company and getting quotes to travel back to my home to be prepared for a worst case scenario.





    christina hendricks firefly pics. Christina Hendricks at the SAG
  • Christina Hendricks at the SAG



  • iak1973
    11-05 04:39 PM
    Lets improve the chances to Mr. Narayana krishnan...

    Please vote for him, thanks in advance.


    iak



    more...


    christina hendricks firefly pics. christina hendricks firefly
  • christina hendricks firefly



  • file485
    07-17 11:25 PM
    Thats why I degraded my cable service so that CNN will be blocked.

    haven't you heard 'keep your friends close..keep your enemies closer'...blocking the channel might not help...

    there is an online petition happening here..

    after we have seen what can be achieved, I don't think so it will be really tough to make it clear..





    2010 Christina Hendricks, christina hendricks firefly pics. Christina Hendricks from
  • Christina Hendricks from



  • optimist578
    04-30 10:43 AM
    You are there for a long wait..mine was filed in dec and still pending.

    My receipt date was 1st Dec and I got approval notice on April 25th.



    more...


    christina hendricks firefly pics. Nude christina hendricks
  • Nude christina hendricks



  • jvordar
    04-17 11:01 PM
    cool thnx guys... it has cleared my confusion...





    hair CHRISTINA HENDRICKS IS SPICING christina hendricks firefly pics. christina hendricks firefly
  • christina hendricks firefly



  • ramus
    06-22 05:52 PM
    It is free. I just got 8 photos done from AAA.... But I am plus member..
    But even for regular member you should get 6 photos.



    AAA is not free :cool: I tried it a couple of weeks ago. Infact they are on the expensive side (compared to Kinkos, Sears, Walmart etc.)



    more...


    christina hendricks firefly pics. Christina Hendricks Firefly
  • Christina Hendricks Firefly



  • Beemar
    12-09 12:46 AM
    Thanks for many soothing words on my plight. But everybody is missing the point here. I am not complaining about red dots. It's the filthy language that was used in the comments that I am appalled at.

    I guess admins can surely read all the comments that are being posted along with these stupid dots. They should at least expose the person. I mean, IV is a serious web site, isn't it? How can it tolerate such behaviour? In fact IV may be exposing itself to libel if it does not take any action.





    hot I interviewed Christina for christina hendricks firefly pics. Christina Hendricks Firefly
  • Christina Hendricks Firefly



  • ss777
    09-16 10:25 PM
    I know a friend who faced exact situation you described here. His lawyer also answered the same way your lawyer replied. He is doing fine with the approved I-140 and the original I-485 (based on first I-140(eventually denied)). He was told USCIS automatically "consolidates the cases". His attorney did not send any request for consolidation or something like that. This happened about an year back and he successfully made an overseas trip and returned on AP. This makes me feel you are OK and your lawyer is correct.



    more...


    house A10 CHRISTINA HENDRICKS Image christina hendricks firefly pics. Christina Hendricks, Evan
  • Christina Hendricks, Evan



  • mnq1979
    10-23 10:48 AM
    Bad idea to leave after two days. He should allow for 3 business days at least and then go to Pak.

    I had my visa stamping done in Canada this summer and got the visa in 2 business days. My appointment was Wednesday and got the passport with visa stamped on Friday afternoon . This is the best case scenario.

    And yes I'm from Pakistan :)

    Ok, thanks for the info...really appreciate it...will let him know to stay atleast 3-4 days and then leave.....by the way did u go to Ottawa for stamping or some place else in canada?

    secondly can u please also tell me that if the visa officer told u after ur interview that u would need to come on friday to pick get ur visa stamp or did they jst say that they will inform u? do u remember by any chance that if the visa officer told u that u would have certain # of days to come and stamp ur visa once they inform u that ur visa is ready for stamping?


    thanks n sorry for the multi threads !!!!





    tattoo Christina Hendricks at the SAG christina hendricks firefly pics. More Christina Hendricks Etsy
  • More Christina Hendricks Etsy



  • kanakabyraju
    08-31 01:34 PM
    I filed AOS during July 07 fiasco. It has been more than 15 months since the first fingerprint but I have not yet received 2nd fingerprint notice. I noticed a SLUD in May/09 but no notice. Anybody else out there who filed in July but don't have second fingerprint notice yet?

    Best thing is to apply AP online. I did the same and got the FP notice 2nd time. Planning to do it again this year end.

    kanaka



    more...


    pictures christina hendricks firefly christina hendricks firefly pics. FIREFLY THE SERIES CHRISTINA
  • FIREFLY THE SERIES CHRISTINA



  • gsc999
    09-18 06:44 PM
    I suggest we keep the old name. Lets spend any resources in achieving "core strategic" issues. Per my understanding name change doesn't make that list.

    This is a volunteer organization and we should shy away from increasing unnecessary work for the volunteers.

    Also, this legal vs illegal issue was a trap devised by the some of the right-wing politicians to divide the immigrants. If we do that we are buying into that. We have gained enough momentum and recognition among the media and politicians by now so that they are now familiar with our vision.

    We are looking for friends lets not create unnecessary enemies.





    dresses Christina Hendricks Firefly christina hendricks firefly pics. christina hendricks firefly. Christina Hendricks Firefly
  • christina hendricks firefly. Christina Hendricks Firefly



  • mallu
    07-19 08:49 PM
    And ask many Indians,Chinese etc about their namecheck experience :-)

    But this won't be easy "Do you want us to compromise on national security", will be the first question asked . They will acknowledge the applicants pain and won't budge . "We know thousands like you are getting screwed for many years, but national security is foremost'.

    I really hope they rely on electronic documents and don't push paper from one office to another.

    First, I would like to congratulate each and every member of IV for having an effect on USCIS and successfully able to submit the 485 in July. The things that mattered were the unity and direction / advise from the core team. Its a victory by any standard.

    The next big problem will be the delay in FBI name check. With the very little workload they have there are backlogged cases from 2003. It is again like a black box (Hope you remember philly BEC). You can do anything you want but FBI wont budge. And with this extra 200K + applications, the situation would get worse and worse. You really do not want to get stuck here for years. The only thing that works is WOM, and thats not an easy thing to do.

    I would strongly urge the core team to consider this as an agenda along with ongoing effort of legislative solution of retrogression (Increasing the number of GCs). I would also ask all the members who were able to file 485 to read some of the forums (Yahoo namecheck tracker, immigration.com etc), and prepare yourself of what is coming. Right now, if you are unlucky, you get stuck, but later if you are lucky, you will get through.

    We will win at the end, because we have not done anything wrong. Just keep unity.
    Thanks

    I contributed $150



    more...


    makeup Nude christina hendricks christina hendricks firefly pics. A10 CHRISTINA HENDRICKS Image
  • A10 CHRISTINA HENDRICKS Image



  • ilwaiting
    06-15 03:19 PM
    Thats your A number, Its not the I-94 number. Some people have it some don't. If you have it you need to include it. If you don't it would be assigned once you file you 485

    Initially I thought its the number on I-94, but apparantly not. This is required to be filled on almost all forms which are required to be filed now that the dates are current. I485, 131, 765 etc.

    Is this the number which is on my approved I-140 (A099 XXX XXX) ?





    girlfriend More Christina Hendricks Etsy christina hendricks firefly pics. christina hendricks joan
  • christina hendricks joan



  • Macaca
    01-12 05:37 PM
    I will be happy with the following requirement (that is lower then the carpet).

    Don't have to mantain status. That is, absence of pay checks is not required.





    hairstyles Christina Hendricks Firefly christina hendricks firefly pics. 2006: Christina Hendricks of
  • 2006: Christina Hendricks of



  • chprav
    11-05 10:28 AM
    Finally I got mail from USCIS on 11/04 saying my AP is approved. But the message says it is approved on 10/17. I didn't know why they took so many days to update the status? Is it normal?

    Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On October 17, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.





    franklin
    06-15 12:33 AM
    Hi

    Can I file for the I-485 before july 1st 2007?

    I doing my medical exam next week on the 20th, that's the earliest i could get in MA.
    However i'm going to do my x-ray tomorrow, because i always test positive after the TB test, but x-ray negative. Does it hurt to do the x-ray earlier that the actual TB test (PPD)? my doctor said it does not hurt and he will accept it. Does any one know if there going to be a problem with that ?

    thanks for your help.

    Not if your priority date became current in the July bulletin, no

    It doesn't hurt to get the medical out of the way at all - its valid (from what I've read here) for 1 year. I did mine last month before my PD became current on June 1st





    gcformeornot
    08-30 01:21 PM
    he is a dummy. Just wasting our time.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment