santb1975
10-02 01:40 PM
I thought we will have lot more responses with all the dedicated volunteers we have in So.Cal
wallpaper 2011 Emo Girl Hairstyles image

kumar1305
02-10 01:07 PM
5 Years should be fine.
The best would be something like " As soon as some one paid a net $50000 as federal taxes over the years" can get the GC.
Or
As soon some one pays the federal tax for half a million dollars will be eligible for GC.
With a minimum of 5 years of stay in the US and on any employment visa.
All this employer sponsorship, labor, 140, 485 are BS.
This is how it is all over Europe.
The best would be something like " As soon as some one paid a net $50000 as federal taxes over the years" can get the GC.
Or
As soon some one pays the federal tax for half a million dollars will be eligible for GC.
With a minimum of 5 years of stay in the US and on any employment visa.
All this employer sponsorship, labor, 140, 485 are BS.
This is how it is all over Europe.

krishna_brc
02-09 04:22 PM
Hi,
Shall I fly or drive ?. Which is the preferred way to get the new I-94. ? Any one did like this before ?. Your help is appreciated.
Thanks.
THIS PROCESS IS CALLED DEFERRED INSPECTION - no need to go out of the country
In the below link find the site/airport closest to your current address.
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/c...ed_inspection/
Call up the phone number in the link and fix an appointment.
Go with Old Passport, new passport and all visa documents and I -94
Explain the situation to the officer and he/she should be able to rectify at the time of appointment.
Officer will put the new date on the existing I -94 and update the system and on the card itself. No new I - 94 will be issued.
Thanks,
Krishna
Shall I fly or drive ?. Which is the preferred way to get the new I-94. ? Any one did like this before ?. Your help is appreciated.
Thanks.
THIS PROCESS IS CALLED DEFERRED INSPECTION - no need to go out of the country
In the below link find the site/airport closest to your current address.
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/c...ed_inspection/
Call up the phone number in the link and fix an appointment.
Go with Old Passport, new passport and all visa documents and I -94
Explain the situation to the officer and he/she should be able to rectify at the time of appointment.
Officer will put the new date on the existing I -94 and update the system and on the card itself. No new I - 94 will be issued.
Thanks,
Krishna
2011 Emo Hairstyles 2011
bobzibub
04-29 09:03 AM
Can you please explain why it is utter nonsense? I think you have very strong reasons for saying so. Would like to hear from you.
Thanks!
The original quote: puts the priorities of illegals above those of Citizens and legal people
There is no allowance for "illegals" in the legal system. They are basically tarring roofs and picking crops with no government protection for their safety etc. The crap jobs are always the worst for this sort of thing. And since they are "exploitable" it is essentially a subsidy for business to hire them.
Is there *any* case where an "illegal" has superior rights to a Citizen? I don't think so. The statement is nonsense.
Thanks!
The original quote: puts the priorities of illegals above those of Citizens and legal people
There is no allowance for "illegals" in the legal system. They are basically tarring roofs and picking crops with no government protection for their safety etc. The crap jobs are always the worst for this sort of thing. And since they are "exploitable" it is essentially a subsidy for business to hire them.
Is there *any* case where an "illegal" has superior rights to a Citizen? I don't think so. The statement is nonsense.
more...
lostinbeta
10-04 01:00 AM
Did you click the paint bucket inside the marquee area.
If you click outside, it will not fill anything, but if you click inside the selected area, it will fill.
If you click outside, it will not fill anything, but if you click inside the selected area, it will fill.

texcan
08-05 12:35 PM
I just want to let every1 know that I'm happy for what I am today and will always think positive and be happy.
Please understand that $1,290 is not a reason to stay unhappy. Also, it's not a small amount and it can be used for good cause, like Charity.
Thanks to InTheMoment for bringing it up..... that's what I had in mind too.
I am happy to hear and see that you are happy.
Now can you please close the thread, this is wasted energy flying everywhere.
Again its not you, its the actions ( including now when i am typing a response).
Please close this thread. Please, please.
Please understand that $1,290 is not a reason to stay unhappy. Also, it's not a small amount and it can be used for good cause, like Charity.
Thanks to InTheMoment for bringing it up..... that's what I had in mind too.
I am happy to hear and see that you are happy.
Now can you please close the thread, this is wasted energy flying everywhere.
Again its not you, its the actions ( including now when i am typing a response).
Please close this thread. Please, please.
more...

javadeveloper
09-04 10:24 AM
Hi guys,
I would like to know if somebody has done interfiling i.e. upgrading EB category while pending AOS. I am planning to do it as soon as I receive my RN (July filer). I was looking for some more info on this from folks who have already done it. Thx
I am also planning.
I would like to know if somebody has done interfiling i.e. upgrading EB category while pending AOS. I am planning to do it as soon as I receive my RN (July filer). I was looking for some more info on this from folks who have already done it. Thx
I am also planning.
2010 hairstyles cute emo

NKR
03-06 04:21 PM
Guys:
Everyone is talking EB2....what are the prospects for EB3 - India??
Is it going to move forward..??
Good Luck..??
2002
Well.. Everybody stopped talking about EB2. It is predicted that EB2 will be unavailable till Oct 2008 and after that nobody knows how EB2 dates are going to move.
As for EB3, there could be a small movement of 2 to 3 months, I do not think there will be any more movement than that.
Everyone is talking EB2....what are the prospects for EB3 - India??
Is it going to move forward..??
Good Luck..??
2002
Well.. Everybody stopped talking about EB2. It is predicted that EB2 will be unavailable till Oct 2008 and after that nobody knows how EB2 dates are going to move.
As for EB3, there could be a small movement of 2 to 3 months, I do not think there will be any more movement than that.
more...
rajpatelemail
12-09 03:57 AM
***Comment Given***
these are small things no use wasting time, even if itr is abuse its stupid to take it personally as this is just a faceless screename, please lets grow up ok?
*******
Who is this d*** less butthead gave comment , just give your id pal...
First you grow yourself by mentioning your id, then start suggesting to others.
That is what we are saying... Comments with id s is fine. So that nobody will do anonoymous filthy comments.
these are small things no use wasting time, even if itr is abuse its stupid to take it personally as this is just a faceless screename, please lets grow up ok?
*******
Who is this d*** less butthead gave comment , just give your id pal...
First you grow yourself by mentioning your id, then start suggesting to others.
That is what we are saying... Comments with id s is fine. So that nobody will do anonoymous filthy comments.
hair Mad Rad Emo Hairstyles 2009
dpp
06-28 03:03 PM
dpp,
I dont know why its wrong for you. sounds very logical to me. Dont bring in the discussion of unnecessary current employment verification. The letter has to state that the employer is willing to hire him as a future employee. NOT RIGHT NOW. So the title has to be the title stated in the PERM/Labor Cert
Do you know what letters you want for filing I-485 for yourself and spouse?
If not, here it is. Employer needs to give 2 letters,
1) Employment verification letter --- this is from current employment where you are working now
2) Employment offer letter. ---- this is from the future employer who filed your PERM
Please check with others before you comment on my words.
I dont know why its wrong for you. sounds very logical to me. Dont bring in the discussion of unnecessary current employment verification. The letter has to state that the employer is willing to hire him as a future employee. NOT RIGHT NOW. So the title has to be the title stated in the PERM/Labor Cert
Do you know what letters you want for filing I-485 for yourself and spouse?
If not, here it is. Employer needs to give 2 letters,
1) Employment verification letter --- this is from current employment where you are working now
2) Employment offer letter. ---- this is from the future employer who filed your PERM
Please check with others before you comment on my words.
more...
GC9180
06-19 05:59 PM
lets take i got MMR for my primary just two days back...then how can the clinic give me another dose within 2 days?? they cant and they SHOULD NOT. Yes they can do one thing..ask the person to bring proof of next shot the following month.
Well i feel the blood report might say something of that sort...just guessing!!
Well i feel the blood report might say something of that sort...just guessing!!
hot bobs and long angs.

Anders �stberg
May 2nd, 2005, 02:38 PM
Thanks Brent!
I'll experiment a bit the next time, it's just practice runs so far so I can afford some misses.
I'll experiment a bit the next time, it's just practice runs so far so I can afford some misses.
more...
house long haircuts for girls. emo

mnq1979
05-21 12:36 PM
well i have not used AC21, jsut changed the employer, so you mean to say i have to send the letter from the employer who originally sponsered me? right?
tattoo great emo haircut with the
CatsintheCraddle
05-04 01:14 PM
My I-485 was denied April 14. USCIS said I only sent them a partial answer to their request for evidence.
I filed for I-485 and I-130 in Nov. 2008 and in December we had to resend all mine, my husband (sponsor) and my cosponsor's tax info. which we did. My case was resumed but I never received my EAD. I contacted the USCIS regarding this and they responded with another RFE; they needed my cosponsor's tax. info again. We resend the exact same things as we did in December and in the meantime I contact my senator and the ombudsman who both look into the case and tell me the USCIS has promised to respond to me a.s.a.p.
USCIS's response: My I-485 has been denied, my cosponsor did not send in all his tax info. My cosponsor, who has an identical copy of everything he has sent now three times (everything was in the original application in Nov. too) says it is all there. The USCIS wants us to file for a motion to reopen the case which costs $585. To me this is ridiculous; I originally lost my job (I was working under OPT) becuase they kept delaying my case, and now they want more money? I know it's my word against theirs but we are considering applying for the motion to reopen but was wondering how long do they have to accept or deny this. Also, we are submitting a waiver for the fee due to my husband also being unemployed at the moment and need our savings if we have to leave the country but are wondering if we can also send a check along with the waiver in case they won't waive the fee. They denied the case on April 14, 2009 but did not mail the letter out until the april 23 - we now have less than a week to file for a motion.
Please, if anyone has any experience with filing a motion let us know about it.
I filed for I-485 and I-130 in Nov. 2008 and in December we had to resend all mine, my husband (sponsor) and my cosponsor's tax info. which we did. My case was resumed but I never received my EAD. I contacted the USCIS regarding this and they responded with another RFE; they needed my cosponsor's tax. info again. We resend the exact same things as we did in December and in the meantime I contact my senator and the ombudsman who both look into the case and tell me the USCIS has promised to respond to me a.s.a.p.
USCIS's response: My I-485 has been denied, my cosponsor did not send in all his tax info. My cosponsor, who has an identical copy of everything he has sent now three times (everything was in the original application in Nov. too) says it is all there. The USCIS wants us to file for a motion to reopen the case which costs $585. To me this is ridiculous; I originally lost my job (I was working under OPT) becuase they kept delaying my case, and now they want more money? I know it's my word against theirs but we are considering applying for the motion to reopen but was wondering how long do they have to accept or deny this. Also, we are submitting a waiver for the fee due to my husband also being unemployed at the moment and need our savings if we have to leave the country but are wondering if we can also send a check along with the waiver in case they won't waive the fee. They denied the case on April 14, 2009 but did not mail the letter out until the april 23 - we now have less than a week to file for a motion.
Please, if anyone has any experience with filing a motion let us know about it.
more...
pictures pretty blonde hairstyles for
Jimi_Hendrix
06-30 05:32 PM
Jealous people v/s Non Jealous people => Shady v/s Non Shady business? :cool:
dresses Side Fringe Hairstyles
somegchuh
10-26 02:56 PM
arnet,
So they took the original I 797 after the itnerview and mailed it back with the passport?
Mihrid,
they should have returned your wife's I797. If she's still in India she can call VFS and follow up to get it. It is important that she gets back the original 797. Sometimes they ask for it at the airport when you land. My wife was asked for it once.
I am asking my wife to call both embassy and VFS to get I797 back. Here's the contact info I have been able to find
Have a question about your NIV application? Contact the NIV unit by the following methods:
Phone: (011-91-11) 2419-8310 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
E-mail: nivnd@state.gov
Fax: (011-91-11) 2419-8407
Want to contact VFS? Please use the following methods:
VFS Helpline (Excluding Punjab): 011-4222-0000
VFS Helpline (Punjab): 0181-504-1444
E-mail: infodelhi@vfs-usa.co.in
VFS’ agents respond to phone calls from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except on Indian holidays observed by U.S. missions. E-mailed inquiries are responded to Monday through Friday, within two working days.
If you are calling from outside India, please call VFS at 011-91-44-4231-6767.
our experience:
they will mail back those.
my wife went to delhi consulate in sep 06 (i didnt go), and they took all reqd docs including our I-797s original, and when they sent stamped passport through courier, they returned all documents with passport including I-797s.
I dont think they took any document except fees receipt, ds-156/157, it was suprising to us not even the xerox copies of reqd docs like w-2's,marriage ceritificate, etc. i think, might be, they just want to verify and once they did that, they are returning it.
it took 3 days after interview date to get the stamped passport and documents through courier.
If any delay or problem in getting those documents/passport after 3-4days, contact VFS at delhi. I think you can track through SMS too.
So they took the original I 797 after the itnerview and mailed it back with the passport?
Mihrid,
they should have returned your wife's I797. If she's still in India she can call VFS and follow up to get it. It is important that she gets back the original 797. Sometimes they ask for it at the airport when you land. My wife was asked for it once.
I am asking my wife to call both embassy and VFS to get I797 back. Here's the contact info I have been able to find
Have a question about your NIV application? Contact the NIV unit by the following methods:
Phone: (011-91-11) 2419-8310 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
E-mail: nivnd@state.gov
Fax: (011-91-11) 2419-8407
Want to contact VFS? Please use the following methods:
VFS Helpline (Excluding Punjab): 011-4222-0000
VFS Helpline (Punjab): 0181-504-1444
E-mail: infodelhi@vfs-usa.co.in
VFS’ agents respond to phone calls from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except on Indian holidays observed by U.S. missions. E-mailed inquiries are responded to Monday through Friday, within two working days.
If you are calling from outside India, please call VFS at 011-91-44-4231-6767.
our experience:
they will mail back those.
my wife went to delhi consulate in sep 06 (i didnt go), and they took all reqd docs including our I-797s original, and when they sent stamped passport through courier, they returned all documents with passport including I-797s.
I dont think they took any document except fees receipt, ds-156/157, it was suprising to us not even the xerox copies of reqd docs like w-2's,marriage ceritificate, etc. i think, might be, they just want to verify and once they did that, they are returning it.
it took 3 days after interview date to get the stamped passport and documents through courier.
If any delay or problem in getting those documents/passport after 3-4days, contact VFS at delhi. I think you can track through SMS too.
more...
makeup Emo HairStyles With Bangs~

optimist578
04-30 10:43 AM
You are there for a long wait..mine was filed in dec and still pending.
My receipt date was 1st Dec and I got approval notice on April 25th.
My receipt date was 1st Dec and I got approval notice on April 25th.
girlfriend hairstyles with angs.
GC_Aspirant101
09-28 05:23 PM
i am in the same boat. receipt notice says Jul5 25 .. online september 15 ( I guess it is notice date)
hairstyles 2011 Hairstyles, Black Emo
crystal
08-02 01:06 PM
if you want to get something from India. I think DHL is ok so far for me. But make sure that you are shipping it from the DHL main center .Never ever do it from normal (shop)braches as they would take their own sweet time to deliver them to main center.
I was wanted to know what is the best way to get something from India, please share if you had any experience.
thanks
I was wanted to know what is the best way to get something from India, please share if you had any experience.
thanks
gdhiren
05-08 10:24 AM
There is nothing to be afraid of. I don't think they will even ask where you work. Just talk about Employment based GC retrogression problem and Immigration Voice. They are not interested in hunting down you or your company.
mhkumar
03-25 02:31 PM
serach for immigration
This is a good question
"Why can't we move immigration bill faster and provide more green cards to legally working people so that will help housing market as more immigrants can bring more change to economy as many people wait to get green card to buy a home in USA"
VAMSI, CHICAGO - Budget
Yes, very good question. Everyone vote for this question.
This is a good question
"Why can't we move immigration bill faster and provide more green cards to legally working people so that will help housing market as more immigrants can bring more change to economy as many people wait to get green card to buy a home in USA"
VAMSI, CHICAGO - Budget
Yes, very good question. Everyone vote for this question.
No comments:
Post a Comment