akhilmahajan
02-23 01:40 PM
I am just curious, Are you worried about your salary going down or filing AC-21.
There are always risks involved. Its your choice what you want to do. I will request you to understand how the system works, so that when folks around here suggest you something, you can evaluate the choices based on your knowledge also.
If you think you can find a good job, then i will say keep on looking for it. Meanwhile stick with your company and see if things improve. In the end its your personal choice, as you are the one who needs to set your priorities. Also, if you can let us know your PD, then i am sure people can suggest you in a much better way.
Also, i will really appreciate if you can update your information for the tracker.
Also, please be patient and lets not use abusive language, as it is not going to help anyone.
Thanks a lot.
GO IV GO. TOGETHER WE CAN.
There are always risks involved. Its your choice what you want to do. I will request you to understand how the system works, so that when folks around here suggest you something, you can evaluate the choices based on your knowledge also.
If you think you can find a good job, then i will say keep on looking for it. Meanwhile stick with your company and see if things improve. In the end its your personal choice, as you are the one who needs to set your priorities. Also, if you can let us know your PD, then i am sure people can suggest you in a much better way.
Also, i will really appreciate if you can update your information for the tracker.
Also, please be patient and lets not use abusive language, as it is not going to help anyone.
Thanks a lot.
GO IV GO. TOGETHER WE CAN.
wallpaper A medium hairstyle, properties

Rajeev
10-11 09:43 AM
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
bskrishna
01-02 11:47 AM
I am in the same boat..all the transfer cases are taking a longer time to get FP notices.
2011 Of very short, medium length
luvschocolates
06-29 11:00 PM
I got the exact same letter today, except mine says below "CANCELLED", that I am to appear on July 9th at the Jacksonville FL. office at 8 am. - so is it cancelled or not?
I spent 45 minutes calling the stupid 800 number on the notice, wasting time pressing numbers 1-9 and never getting a human being on the phone to find out what was going on. Needless to say I was extremely frustrated by the time I just pressed 3, which was supposed to be for a change of address, but I finally got a real person on the line and she managed to transfer me to the right department.
When I finally got to speak to someone there, this woman was as confused as I was and nothing was resolved. She said that the July 4th holiday affected appointments from July 5-8, but that doesn't include my appointment date. She finally said she would forward the issue to her supervisor and have her contact me to sort this out. I have not heard anything yet so I have no clue at this point what is going on and if I need to show up for the appointment or not.
I have to travel approx. 3 hours each way to get to Jacksonville and I made that clear, that I was not willing to waste time getting the folks I live with to drive that distance when they are elderly and disabled if I wasn't meant to be there.
She was very nice and very understanding but unable to resolve the problem so I wait for the supervisor I guess.
Does anyone else have a clue what happened or why this sort of confusion went unnoticed? I mean, anyone reading the notice I got would go :confused:
I'm hoping they will get back to me tomorrow cause the appt. date is not far away and there is no way I will miss it, not after waiting 2 years just to get some feedback on the status of my application.
I spent 45 minutes calling the stupid 800 number on the notice, wasting time pressing numbers 1-9 and never getting a human being on the phone to find out what was going on. Needless to say I was extremely frustrated by the time I just pressed 3, which was supposed to be for a change of address, but I finally got a real person on the line and she managed to transfer me to the right department.
When I finally got to speak to someone there, this woman was as confused as I was and nothing was resolved. She said that the July 4th holiday affected appointments from July 5-8, but that doesn't include my appointment date. She finally said she would forward the issue to her supervisor and have her contact me to sort this out. I have not heard anything yet so I have no clue at this point what is going on and if I need to show up for the appointment or not.
I have to travel approx. 3 hours each way to get to Jacksonville and I made that clear, that I was not willing to waste time getting the folks I live with to drive that distance when they are elderly and disabled if I wasn't meant to be there.
She was very nice and very understanding but unable to resolve the problem so I wait for the supervisor I guess.
Does anyone else have a clue what happened or why this sort of confusion went unnoticed? I mean, anyone reading the notice I got would go :confused:
I'm hoping they will get back to me tomorrow cause the appt. date is not far away and there is no way I will miss it, not after waiting 2 years just to get some feedback on the status of my application.
more...
mayitbesoon
02-04 12:44 PM
My husband's I-140 is pending at TSC receipt date Dec 07. The processing date is in Jan 2008. how can we enquire why his I-140 is still pending. no LUD what so ever.
Contacted his HR. they say, they are waiting for reply from law firm.
Other than form 7001 that needs employer signature, are there any ways to enquire into the delay?.
Thanks.
Contacted his HR. they say, they are waiting for reply from law firm.
Other than form 7001 that needs employer signature, are there any ways to enquire into the delay?.
Thanks.
bobbydalal
08-24 12:05 PM
Hi i just wanna clarify one thing. Ur date is far from being current and they already called u for ur interview is that rite.
more...
rajpatelemail
12-09 03:57 AM
***Comment Given***
these are small things no use wasting time, even if itr is abuse its stupid to take it personally as this is just a faceless screename, please lets grow up ok?
*******
Who is this d*** less butthead gave comment , just give your id pal...
First you grow yourself by mentioning your id, then start suggesting to others.
That is what we are saying... Comments with id s is fine. So that nobody will do anonoymous filthy comments.
these are small things no use wasting time, even if itr is abuse its stupid to take it personally as this is just a faceless screename, please lets grow up ok?
*******
Who is this d*** less butthead gave comment , just give your id pal...
First you grow yourself by mentioning your id, then start suggesting to others.
That is what we are saying... Comments with id s is fine. So that nobody will do anonoymous filthy comments.
2010 Medium Hairstyle Picture

andy garcia
08-15 09:07 AM
If at all USCIS plan it efficiently - one quarter in an year can be used to allocate numbers to retrogressed countries - I am not 100% sure about this, but this is what happened in the July visa fiasco - DOS wanted to maximize utilization and USCIS screwed it up
You are correct. This Fiscal Year they followed the law accordingly.
INA -ACT 202 specify clearly:
(A) EB IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
You are correct. This Fiscal Year they followed the law accordingly.
INA -ACT 202 specify clearly:
(A) EB IMMIGRANTS NOT SUBJECT TO PER COUNTRY LIMITATION IF ADDITIONAL VISAS AVAILABLE- If the total number of visas available under paragraph (1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) of section 203(b) for a calendar quarter exceeds the number of qualified immigrants who may otherwise be issued such visas, the visas made available under that paragraph shall be issued without regard to the numerical limitation under paragraph (2) of this subsection during the remainder of the calendar quarter.
more...

h1techSlave
04-08 02:37 PM
What would be the unused family sponsored preferences in 2007. This is the number which EB can use this year.
US Legal Permanent Residents 2007 (http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/LPR_FR_2007.pdf)
162,176 total EB were issued in 2007.
There were 7,148 unused family sponsored preferences in 2006. The 2007 EB limit was 147,148 (140,000 plus 7,148). In 2007, the number of EB immigrants exceeded the above limit. This was due to provisions of the REAL ID Act of 2005 that allowed the recapture of 50,000 unused EB visas (4,743 of these visas were used in 2007) and provisions of the AC21 Act of 2000 that
permitted the recapture.
US Legal Permanent Residents 2007 (http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/statistics/publications/LPR_FR_2007.pdf)
162,176 total EB were issued in 2007.
There were 7,148 unused family sponsored preferences in 2006. The 2007 EB limit was 147,148 (140,000 plus 7,148). In 2007, the number of EB immigrants exceeded the above limit. This was due to provisions of the REAL ID Act of 2005 that allowed the recapture of 50,000 unused EB visas (4,743 of these visas were used in 2007) and provisions of the AC21 Act of 2000 that
permitted the recapture.
hair Hairstyles for Short Hair
sidbee
06-10 01:47 PM
Sidbee,
thank you sidbee and i would pray that you would never be in this position. Its hard to stay home without at job and secondly, with H1B laidoff its even tougher.
I was laidoff recently and i know the stress one goes through. That's the reason i am trying to help by making a IVjobhunters group. I have found my job and i have nothing to gain.
Sidbee if you cannot talk good or help please shut your mouth. . If someone is asking for help ( Laidoff means Was terminated from work for no reason of yours).
You have the right to ask your employer for one way return ticket to your home town. Its not just the international airport but till your home town, Its a law and you should get it.
I was laidoff and i took unemployment benifits, Sidbee, Give me a lecture.
J thomas
You took me wrong.
I meant , that if i was illegaL (laid of for 5 months) , i would just leave without making noises.
I was giving my point of view.
And yes if i was laid off today , i would fight to get my return tickets. But if i choose to be illegal for 5 months, than i wont.
I have full sympathy, with whoever gets laid of on H1B, But thats the law, and i know it , and still i prefer to work on H1B.
thank you sidbee and i would pray that you would never be in this position. Its hard to stay home without at job and secondly, with H1B laidoff its even tougher.
I was laidoff recently and i know the stress one goes through. That's the reason i am trying to help by making a IVjobhunters group. I have found my job and i have nothing to gain.
Sidbee if you cannot talk good or help please shut your mouth. . If someone is asking for help ( Laidoff means Was terminated from work for no reason of yours).
You have the right to ask your employer for one way return ticket to your home town. Its not just the international airport but till your home town, Its a law and you should get it.
I was laidoff and i took unemployment benifits, Sidbee, Give me a lecture.
J thomas
You took me wrong.
I meant , that if i was illegaL (laid of for 5 months) , i would just leave without making noises.
I was giving my point of view.
And yes if i was laid off today , i would fight to get my return tickets. But if i choose to be illegal for 5 months, than i wont.
I have full sympathy, with whoever gets laid of on H1B, But thats the law, and i know it , and still i prefer to work on H1B.
more...

anilsal
01-14 12:04 PM
I filed another 485 which was family based and is current now.... I had to withdraw my employment based 485 because one cannot have 2 485s at the same time.
Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions.
Some people I know have got their GCs based on earlier 485s but with a new current approved 140s.
So maybe you should have just requested USCIS to apply your family based current status to already filed 485s. USCIS is capable of consolidating applications based on A numbers. They can even switch primary/dependent applications once something becomes current, contrary to what lawyers say.
You would have saved filing fees and medical fees.
But irrespective of that, go to infopass and find out if the files are assigned to an officer. Once that happens, it is a matter of days.
Thanks again to everyone for the suggestions.
Some people I know have got their GCs based on earlier 485s but with a new current approved 140s.
So maybe you should have just requested USCIS to apply your family based current status to already filed 485s. USCIS is capable of consolidating applications based on A numbers. They can even switch primary/dependent applications once something becomes current, contrary to what lawyers say.
You would have saved filing fees and medical fees.
But irrespective of that, go to infopass and find out if the files are assigned to an officer. Once that happens, it is a matter of days.
hot medium hairstyles with layers.
H1B-GC
07-17 01:53 PM
wow..indeed a long and arduous GC Journey. Congrats!
more...
house Modern Hairstyles For Short To
pappu
08-10 06:00 PM
PD was not current at that time. The person is annonymous and just wanted to create sensation. Do not post a fake post.
tattoo On the other hand, medium

a1b2c3
08-04 06:10 PM
In this case you can not port the PD unless your subsequent I140 is approved ( ie your Feb-08 I-140 is approved) Once this get approved, you can port to already approved EB2-I140 to make your EB2-140 PD same as your EB3-I140 PD.
similar sit and my 485 was accepted with older pd!
what you say maybe true, but pls don't say it so confidently unless your are an attorney!
similar sit and my 485 was accepted with older pd!
what you say maybe true, but pls don't say it so confidently unless your are an attorney!
more...
pictures Medium Short Hairstyles For
qualified_trash
10-05 02:11 PM
I used to work with someone who is a Canadian citizen (but originally from France). he once told me that every close friend of his applied and got through except for him..........
I think he continues to apply every year.........
I think he continues to apply every year.........
dresses medium short hairstyles

thamizhan
07-18 10:33 AM
My attorney just confirmed that my application sent to USCIS on July-2, received by them on July-2 @ 9:02 AM is not returned.
This means they are accepting it.
My case was sent to Nebraska Service center.
This means they are accepting it.
My case was sent to Nebraska Service center.
more...
makeup medium length shag hairstyle.
sanjay
05-21 07:30 PM
July 2009
July 2010
July 2011
July 2012...or
By the way things are moving backwards, We will be awarded GC posthumously in a Rose Garden Ceremony by the President (who will be my son since he was born here and eligible to be come President. He will be contesting elections in 2060 under 'American Nava Nirman Sena' Ticket).
Good comment BPforGC. Sad ( because even I find myself in same boat ) but a true prediction.
July 2010
July 2011
July 2012...or
By the way things are moving backwards, We will be awarded GC posthumously in a Rose Garden Ceremony by the President (who will be my son since he was born here and eligible to be come President. He will be contesting elections in 2060 under 'American Nava Nirman Sena' Ticket).
Good comment BPforGC. Sad ( because even I find myself in same boat ) but a true prediction.
girlfriend Short Bob Hairstyle Trendy
jotv
11-04 01:37 AM
Hai ,
Sorry For The Late Reply and Thank You For All Your Responses.
I Need The Details About " Medical Transcription " Job .
Because Some One Told Me That We Will Get That Job Quickly .thats Why I Am Asking The Details . If You Know Please Respond To This Message .thank You In Advance.
Sorry For The Late Reply and Thank You For All Your Responses.
I Need The Details About " Medical Transcription " Job .
Because Some One Told Me That We Will Get That Job Quickly .thats Why I Am Asking The Details . If You Know Please Respond To This Message .thank You In Advance.
hairstyles Short hair cuts
seekerofpeace
10-05 11:05 PM
that was hilarious GCN007...BTW my wife got approved to finally....
Years ago or should I say ages ago not even in the US of A but at Heathrow at the American Airlines counter (that time I was a student for MS) the lady was going thru my I-20 and was asking for additional documents et al...so I had this bunch of documents in my folder...and her eyes landed on my degree certificate...she asked me you have a degree from IIT and you couldn't get a job still ? that's why you are going for your MS....i was like well I wanted to do research....why not in India? I was like this is not even USA and this is my 2nd visit to USA (after the Christmas break in the 2nd year)....why are they asking so many questions and this is pre-9/11.....
I was like why is she harassing me....Do you have intentions of staying back in the USA after you finish your MS....I said no I plan to do my PhD in the UK...She gave me a ugly look and stamped my passport and let me go....
SoP
Years ago or should I say ages ago not even in the US of A but at Heathrow at the American Airlines counter (that time I was a student for MS) the lady was going thru my I-20 and was asking for additional documents et al...so I had this bunch of documents in my folder...and her eyes landed on my degree certificate...she asked me you have a degree from IIT and you couldn't get a job still ? that's why you are going for your MS....i was like well I wanted to do research....why not in India? I was like this is not even USA and this is my 2nd visit to USA (after the Christmas break in the 2nd year)....why are they asking so many questions and this is pre-9/11.....
I was like why is she harassing me....Do you have intentions of staying back in the USA after you finish your MS....I said no I plan to do my PhD in the UK...She gave me a ugly look and stamped my passport and let me go....
SoP
clif
06-14 09:41 PM
Dear Friends,
Please excuse my ignorance, but I don't know what AC-21 is. Can someone please give me some idea?
Thank you.
Please excuse my ignorance, but I don't know what AC-21 is. Can someone please give me some idea?
Thank you.
Jitamitra
05-29 07:56 PM
Get a good attorney to solve this issue as practically speaking, you were out of status from period of 2006-2008 as your Company A's Approval overrided your university H1.
USCIS is expecting that you submitted Company A's Approval for transfer instead of University's H1B Approval
This is not a legal advise. Please get in touch with a immigration attorney.
USCIS is expecting that you submitted Company A's Approval for transfer instead of University's H1B Approval
This is not a legal advise. Please get in touch with a immigration attorney.
No comments:
Post a Comment