Friday, June 17, 2011

justin bieber gay kissing

images Gay Kiss-in Protests Held in justin bieber gay kissing. gay, haha, jus10, justin
  • gay, haha, jus10, justin



  • jojet
    09-28 09:25 PM
    i am in the same boat.aos application reached nebraska july 2nd.checks not cashed.not in the system.clueless.





    wallpaper gay, haha, jus10, justin justin bieber gay kissing. house justin bieber gay proof.
  • house justin bieber gay proof.



  • milind70
    07-24 08:39 PM
    Somebody told me that I can get a letter from Indian consulate certifying by Date of Birth using my passport and I can use that in place of the Birth certificate for 485 ?? IS this true, if yes, will this be accepted by USCIS ??

    In the first case if I proceed as of now and when I get an RFE, what should I do ???


    Thanks
    In most of the case Birth Certificates issued by Consulates are not accepted USCIS.Submit you Birth certificate along with two affidavits you should be fine.





    justin bieber gay kissing. justin bieber is gay or
  • justin bieber is gay or



  • viswanadh73
    01-29 01:14 PM
    I applied PIO card for my new born daughter in Dec 1st week and i got exactly in 2 weeks. this is from Newyork consulate.

    yes Minor children are not eligible for OCI if both parents are having indian passport.they have to wait untill they are 18. it is clearly mentioned in the consulate websites.





    2011 house justin bieber gay proof. justin bieber gay kissing. *Justin Beiber Hott w/ out
  • *Justin Beiber Hott w/ out



  • meridiani.planum
    12-17 06:23 PM
    Sorry I was away from my computer for a while.

    Thanks for all your help Guys.
    We are talking to Lawyer, Murthy law today.

    It's an employment based.
    This case of I-485 is 2004.
    We talked to USCIS and they say to wait for notice and they do not have nay reason to tell over phone as they do not have access to NOTICE.

    Hope Lawyer comes out with something.

    THank you all
    Great help and moral support from all of you at Immigration VOice.

    curious: have you hired Murthy's lawfirm now or have they been handling your case all along?

    Do keep us posted on this. All the best! Hope it all works out for you...



    more...


    justin bieber gay kissing. justin bieber gay kissing.
  • justin bieber gay kissing.



  • mmanurker
    06-17 01:24 PM
    I would suggest if you could get the perm process started ASAP. Now a days it is getting approved quite fast, you may be good. You may also want to ask your manager if you could work remotely from outside US for couple of months. As per my understanding, if say you are short of 4 months between your PD and H1 expiry date you can do one of the following
    1. Shift to some other status like H4
    2. Move out of country for 4 months. Your employer will need to get H1 extension and you new stamping.

    But as soon as labor gets approved, you will need to file for I140 and your will be good for 3 more year.

    This is just from my understanding. I am in similar boat. Going out of US for 6 weeks starting from July.

    Assuming that his Labor does not get approved before his I-94 expiry:
    1. Moving to H4 can only help him to stay in US but staying on H4 for few months and then trying to get H1 extension beyond 6 yrs is not possible....this is my understanding
    2. Moving out of US is the only option in case of labor still pending.





    justin bieber gay kissing. is justin bieber gay or not.
  • is justin bieber gay or not.



  • posmd
    11-12 11:51 AM
    I have looked at your link and to be sure this is an inspiring human being. As are pretty much all of the nominated CNN heros. That said, I want to make a point that I think should make people take pause.

    This is firstly an immigration website. It is certainly not a ethnocentric website. IV leadership have gone to extraordinary lengths over the years to emphasize this. Yet people keep posting such requests to give the impression to all that it is Indocentric. It harms the cause.

    Finally, if you are asking people to vote because he is the most deserving as CNN hero that would be one thing. If on the other hand as all the evidence suggests you are asking folks to vote because he is Indian, then I am afraid it speaks more to prejudice than anything else.

    I am saying this because I hope it makes everyone think about it.



    more...


    justin bieber gay kissing. #justin bieber #gay #kiss
  • #justin bieber #gay #kiss



  • seekerofpeace
    09-14 11:15 PM
    APB,
    Your case is prior to me in terms of PD. Almost all my 2004 friends are approved. While I am approved but no cards becoz of biometrics issue...wife's is still pending.

    Are you a transfered case too? Did you take any infopass apt etc what did u learn.

    I am not sure what more I can do to help move my wife's case...I am one of the extremely rare half approval cases...almost everyone I know of all the dependents got approved with the primary applicant.

    Cheers

    SoP





    2010 justin bieber is gay or justin bieber gay kissing. Gay Kiss-in Protests Held in
  • Gay Kiss-in Protests Held in



  • Anders �stberg
    May 1st, 2005, 11:57 PM
    Thanks guys!

    I like that edit Fred! Make it a little more subtle and it would work really well.

    Re. dust; yes it was very dry, I was there for maybe a half hour but there was a thin layer of dust all over me and the gear. I don't like it when the teeth crunch on sand from the air. The dust adds to the shots though, much like fog.



    more...


    justin bieber gay kissing. justin bieber gay kiss. Ugly
  • justin bieber gay kiss. Ugly



  • shana04
    05-28 11:59 PM
    I am a July 2007 filer and he expects an RFE for employment verification on my case.

    I am july 07 filer and I got RFE for EVL and that should be on companys letter head and a copy of it with job description and offer for full time with salary. (In fact I have sent AC21 through attorney)

    And RFE for current residence proof





    hair *Justin Beiber Hott w/ out justin bieber gay kissing. images justin bieber gay
  • images justin bieber gay



  • ajju
    02-25 12:04 AM
    what am I missing here? other than the hassle of getting paper copies filled out/ printed and the advantage of getting a refund a few weeks earlier, what is the advantage of e-filing?

    at the end its matter of choice... but having choice is always good :-)



    more...


    justin bieber gay kissing. Justin Bieber JAW DROPPING
  • Justin Bieber JAW DROPPING



  • manderson
    08-15 09:26 AM
    "IV was very active in lobbying for CIR 2006, which was passed in senate. "

    True but most people don't know the difference between passing it in senate and signing it into law - they will think it simply passed (this has been my experience when talking to GC/485 newbies). Please say something like "which was passed in the senate (upper house of parliament), short of passing into law".





    hot justin bieber gay kissing. justin bieber gay kissing. Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber



  • saketkapur
    07-06 12:40 PM
    Yes, I did the same.....even though I had a valid H1B stamped in my passport the POE made me use the AP to enter.....



    more...


    house 2010 is justin bieber gay. justin bieber gay kissing. justin bieber gay kiss
  • justin bieber gay kiss



  • venky_handsy
    09-10 11:24 PM
    you did a masters here.......so you can go to canada or mexico also...it will not be any issue if you all the paper work of your masters correct





    tattoo is justin bieber gay or not. justin bieber gay kissing. Justin Bieber brags about
  • Justin Bieber brags about



  • Berkeleybee
    03-27 05:49 PM
    Berkeleybee, I am not sure I totally agree with you - having a forum where people can come in and ask questions related to the core problems is a great way to increase readership and to promote the necessary esprit de corps. The members-only forums - now those, I agree - mainly ideas, activities etc. (Personally, I find it very difficult to stay tuned to 3 or 4 different immigration web sites/forums).

    vnsriniv, to answer your question - to the best of my knowledge, you will have to wait till the dates become current - the current processing dates of the service centers don't mean much - there are several cases of 485 approvals of petitions with PDs > cut-off dates based on other posts on this board.

    Jnayar,

    It is not IV's intent to be a one-stop shop. We are here to discuss our agenda and actions. This is not my policy -- it is IV's policy. Don't know if you are a new member but do check out our posting guidelines http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/announcement.php?f=2

    best,
    Berkeleybee



    more...


    pictures #justin bieber #gay #kiss justin bieber gay kissing. \\quot;justin bieber gay\\quot; kiss
  • \\quot;justin bieber gay\\quot; kiss



  • Domino
    04-25 06:46 PM
    Thanks man, appreciate your quick response.
    Glad to hear you got your visa :) was it hard and strenious?
    I do know that the standards for the film & TV industry are tougher, but I think I'll go for the O and not the EB1 which sounds like a lottery.

    Best,
    Ilan

    Well, yes, it was not a fun. I hired somebody and payed around $2000 and the guy send everything without enough documentation and did not write a good essay (actually only halp a page!!). So, of course, they requested additional evidence. Then, I took control and wrote an essay myself (about 10 pages) proving me valuable with supporting evidence materials like awards and local newspapers, programs etc.
    Was approved very soon after submitting..
    So, get a good attorney (proven to know exactly that kind of stuff) and save yourself TONS of frustrations. Good luck!





    dresses Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber justin bieber gay kissing. Justin Bieber#39;s Growing List
  • Justin Bieber#39;s Growing List



  • Janisaris
    11-06 05:31 PM
    Hi,

    did u gout ur receipt notice. I am still wating on my receipt. I called USCIS yesterday still not there in the system.

    Please let me know if u got ur receipt number.
    any one else who are wating on receipt number who filed I-485 on july 2nd.

    I am July 19th Filer. They did not have my information in the system till Oct 31st. But when I called this Monday I got my receipts as they were entered on Nov 1st. As per USCIS they are done receipting all the applications received in July- Aug.

    You might want to call and create a service request.



    more...


    makeup justin bieber gay kiss. Ugly justin bieber gay kissing. 2010 is justin bieber gay.
  • 2010 is justin bieber gay.



  • Iamthejuggler
    01-13 06:59 AM
    Not sure if i have time to do an entry, but i'll try. One question though. Is external actionscript classes ok, or does it all have to be done on the timeline? Obviously i am referring to external actionscript classes that we wrote ourselves, not libraries/engines or other peoples' work.





    girlfriend Justin Bieber brags about justin bieber gay kissing. Justin+ieber+gay+oprah+
  • Justin+ieber+gay+oprah+



  • paskal
    07-18 12:18 AM
    there are 20,000 here
    and more of us around on blogs like immigration portal and siskind-ilw
    IF: everyone would sign a petition to TOYOTA- the Lou Dobbs sponsor (copy to CNN) stating in no uncertain terms our displeasure with their relationship to a hate monger, and threatening a boycott- believe me it would make waves.

    BUT: How many will sign with their real names? How many will sign at all?

    we have been traditionally fearful and resistant to stepping out of the shadows. the question is - after a successful campaign that helped bring USCIS to it's knees, has something fundamental changed in enough of us?

    IF so, then there is hope for an idea like this.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber JAW DROPPING justin bieber gay kissing. Justin Bieber Allegedly Caught
  • Justin Bieber Allegedly Caught



  • doubleyou
    05-19 04:39 PM
    Pappu,
    1)do you know what is the difference between the name check and background check., or is it the same thing.
    2) Will getting the congressional office to follow up raise any red flag?
    3) What other options to follow up, SR, multiple time, first waiting for IO, then extended check-6 months, now background check.
    4)Does having two I140 mean anything in the delay





    a_yaja
    09-13 03:14 PM
    Hi pd052009,
    Thank you for your help. I am just confused about one issue. I thought by porting my PD from and old EB2+ perm case to a new EB2+perm will save me time in waiting for the PD. Now you mentioned that if I port my PD from an old EB2 to a new EB2 (same category), I will not save any time. Please clarify.
    Thanks.

    To give you an example, consider the following:

    1. From employer A, your EB2 Priority Date is July 7th, 2006 and your country of chargeability is India. Per the Oct. 2010 visa bulletin, your date is not current.
    2. You change employer to employer B who files your PERM on July 17th, 2010 and you get it approved followed by I-140 approval as well (premium processing)
    3. PD from second employer's EB2 GC process is July 17th, 2010 - but due to earlier approved I-140 you are able to port your PD and hence the PD on your second I-140 approval is July 7th, 2006 (assuming that the attorney asked for porting of PD).
    4. From both your approved I-140 - your priority date is still July 7th, 2006. However, from Oct. 2010 visa bulletin, cut off date is May 8th, 2006. So your date is still not current. For your date to be current, the cut-off date has to be July 8th, 2010 or later.

    Hope this helps.





    RSM1444
    04-04 02:05 PM
    Some body with priority date of Dec 2008 voted yes. It looks like some confusion.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment