kirupa
01-02 06:38 PM
glos - that is fine :) Feel free to submit it then!
wallpaper assess the relationship between th of rs, sloop Common+ile+duct+size
VivekAhuja
12-12 05:33 PM
Hi!
I have an approved H1 until 2009 but expired visa in my passport. I have AP and EAD approved. My lawyer has the original I-485 receipt notice - I only have a fax of it. I am travelling to India in Jan-08.
I am planning to re-enter the USA on AP. Do I need original I-485 receipt to re-enter? OR is AP documents enough? Do I need to carry approved H1-B notice or any other docs?
Thanks for your help!
Vivek.
I have an approved H1 until 2009 but expired visa in my passport. I have AP and EAD approved. My lawyer has the original I-485 receipt notice - I only have a fax of it. I am travelling to India in Jan-08.
I am planning to re-enter the USA on AP. Do I need original I-485 receipt to re-enter? OR is AP documents enough? Do I need to carry approved H1-B notice or any other docs?
Thanks for your help!
Vivek.
shreekhand
08-03 03:51 PM
Wow! one usually gets an RFE for these, never heard of a NOID for a TB test not taken. I would suggest take a TB test and if it is positive submit the X-ray as well. I guess you should get your approval soon after.
TB test are mandatory now for medicals and these are pretty common RFE to get (again never saw an NOID tho!)
TB test are mandatory now for medicals and these are pretty common RFE to get (again never saw an NOID tho!)
2011 ile duct obstruction
anilkumar0902
01-26 12:10 PM
I read Eden Prairie,MN has been rated the "Best city to live" by CNN Money magazine for 2010. Great schools, affordable living, low unemployment, community oriented life are pluses..Weather is definitely a damper. As the previous post suggests...we will have to trade-in the weather for everything else that is important to us.
Cheers
Cheers
more...
lotta
07-21 08:41 PM
I am in H1 and filed for 485 and EAD, AP. Still have my H1B visa in my passport. Does getting EAD mean you are no more in H1? Or you really have to USE it to be out of H1.
The general consensus is that only using an EAD invalidates H1.
The general consensus is that only using an EAD invalidates H1.
lazycis
12-17 09:52 AM
It depends. What is the reason for the denial? Usually notice of denial says whether you can appeal or not.
more...
deecha
08-06 10:35 AM
I have a EB2 - I140 (PERM) pending at Texas from 06/2006 and another EB3-I140 (RIR) pending from 06/2007. When my lawyer filed the EB2-I140, he filed it with a copy of labor from DOL (not original hard copy). He says he did not know it would cause such a delay. My EB3-I140 however was filed on labor approved from the Dallas BEC. It was filed with the original copy of labor. Are there any people like me, who have endured a long wait because they did not have the original labor ? Please post your experiences here .......
2010 Bile Duct Diseases
zofa30
09-13 02:16 PM
Hi,
I am on Eb-2+PERM and get my PERM and wait for I-140 to be approved (by premium processing). I have 2 questions:
1-If I my I-140 is approved but even though the PD (or visa number) is not available. If I left to a new employer can I port my PD when they then become available or if my employer revoke my I-140 I will also lose the chance or porting the PD to my new GC application (PERM + I-140) with the new employer?
2- How much time I could save by porting my PD? does it depend on country of origin?
Thanks.
I am on Eb-2+PERM and get my PERM and wait for I-140 to be approved (by premium processing). I have 2 questions:
1-If I my I-140 is approved but even though the PD (or visa number) is not available. If I left to a new employer can I port my PD when they then become available or if my employer revoke my I-140 I will also lose the chance or porting the PD to my new GC application (PERM + I-140) with the new employer?
2- How much time I could save by porting my PD? does it depend on country of origin?
Thanks.
more...
hpandey
07-30 01:16 PM
Paper based filing on July 2nd 2008 (NSC)
Got filing receipt on July 19th 2008
Today I got the CRIS appproval email for my EAD application. However, the EAD application for my spouse still shows pending. We both filed together (paper filing). Is this normal, has someone seen this type of situation before? Do I need to contact USCIS to remind them about the other EAD application?
I got a similar situation but the thing is that both myself and my spouse got our EAD's but my application on the website shows pending while it is approved for my spouse. Don't know why my application is still showing pending. Could it be because I am the dependent on the application and not primary ?
Got filing receipt on July 19th 2008
Today I got the CRIS appproval email for my EAD application. However, the EAD application for my spouse still shows pending. We both filed together (paper filing). Is this normal, has someone seen this type of situation before? Do I need to contact USCIS to remind them about the other EAD application?
I got a similar situation but the thing is that both myself and my spouse got our EAD's but my application on the website shows pending while it is approved for my spouse. Don't know why my application is still showing pending. Could it be because I am the dependent on the application and not primary ?
hair The common bile duct (BD) is
pmpforgc
02-08 11:08 AM
Thanks for your responses
I will check for Singapour Airlines deals.
Mean while I sent email to German Consulate in Atlanta, their reply was that if you have AP you dont need transit visa.
Also as I understand AMSTREDAM does not require transit visa? is it true?
I will check for Singapour Airlines deals.
Mean while I sent email to German Consulate in Atlanta, their reply was that if you have AP you dont need transit visa.
Also as I understand AMSTREDAM does not require transit visa? is it true?
more...
sg72
09-29 12:42 PM
My case is totally different. We applied on July 2nd and my wife got her EAD last week but my EAD not yet approved. Is it normal?
hot CBD, common bile duct; PD, pancreatic duct; T. musc., tunica muscularis;
Anders �stberg
May 1st, 2005, 01:04 PM
Thanks Nick!
I basically used my bird settings, I think I should probably lower the shutter speed a little, don't know how much though as I don't like blurry shots. I would like to be able to do panning with long shutter times but I'm really bad at it, the few times I've tried everything is blurry.
EDIT: Lens was 300/2.8L IS, my favourite, I went to this practice track mainly to get to use it again as it has been sitting on a shelf for a while, waiting for some summer sports. :)
I basically used my bird settings, I think I should probably lower the shutter speed a little, don't know how much though as I don't like blurry shots. I would like to be able to do panning with long shutter times but I'm really bad at it, the few times I've tried everything is blurry.
EDIT: Lens was 300/2.8L IS, my favourite, I went to this practice track mainly to get to use it again as it has been sitting on a shelf for a while, waiting for some summer sports. :)
more...
house Common bile duct 3
bala50
07-26 09:58 PM
I think there is no truth to this. Can anyone point to a link to verify?
Found this link at Thomas site
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/F?r110:1:./temp/~r110ZxCj9J:e407783:
Found this link at Thomas site
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/F?r110:1:./temp/~r110ZxCj9J:e407783:
tattoo The common bile duct ends in
zofa30
09-13 02:40 PM
Hi pd052009,
Thank you for your help. I am just confused about one issue. I thought by porting my PD from and old EB2+ perm case to a new EB2+perm will save me time in waiting for the PD. Now you mentioned that if I port my PD from an old EB2 to a new EB2 (same category), I will not save any time. Please clarify.
Thanks.
Thank you for your help. I am just confused about one issue. I thought by porting my PD from and old EB2+ perm case to a new EB2+perm will save me time in waiting for the PD. Now you mentioned that if I port my PD from an old EB2 to a new EB2 (same category), I will not save any time. Please clarify.
Thanks.
more...
pictures Common bile duct
nogc_noproblem
11-14 09:55 PM
I am not sure it can be argued as discrimination. All countries equally have the 7% cap. UK, Norway, Germany, Sweden, China, India, South Africa.....Just so happens that lot more applicants from India, China, Mexico, philipines.
People from those countries listed by you (except China & India) can get GC much faster than people from India and China even though both of them have same / similar / identical skill-set, just because of this per country limit. is it not discrimination?
People from those countries listed by you (except China & India) can get GC much faster than people from India and China even though both of them have same / similar / identical skill-set, just because of this per country limit. is it not discrimination?
dresses after obstruction surgery
h1bnogc
07-13 08:27 PM
thanks raysaikat for your response.
In your opinion, F1/F2/B1/B2 is not option to keep GC process alive.
I can not apply 485 if I am in India.
please tell me what are options then? Any Senior member or Attorney, please respond to this query.
thanks!
In your opinion, F1/F2/B1/B2 is not option to keep GC process alive.
I can not apply 485 if I am in India.
please tell me what are options then? Any Senior member or Attorney, please respond to this query.
thanks!
more...
makeup Common+ile+duct+stent
akhilmahajan
05-01 07:32 PM
Thanks for the information..............
i always thought that it meant, that they are processing that day applications.
i always thought that it meant, that they are processing that day applications.
girlfriend ile ducts, a common bile
manderson
10-10 09:27 AM
i filed thru TSC also, on Aug/14/15. Is this an isolated case or is this happening to others too?
Anyone else?
Anyone else?
hairstyles obstruct
srinivas_o
09-16 02:11 PM
Hello Gurus,
I am July 2nd filer like so many others. I have changed employer after 9 month of filing I-485. I-140 was approved in Jun 2007. I have AP approved.
My question : Is it advisable to travel to India and come back on AP? the reason I am asking is I have changed the employer? Will that affect my entry back to USA in any way at immigration check? Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
--Srinivas
I am July 2nd filer like so many others. I have changed employer after 9 month of filing I-485. I-140 was approved in Jun 2007. I have AP approved.
My question : Is it advisable to travel to India and come back on AP? the reason I am asking is I have changed the employer? Will that affect my entry back to USA in any way at immigration check? Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
--Srinivas
CantLeaveAmerica
12-08 05:43 PM
by the way, I forgot to mention that I was in India when my GC was adjudicated on Oct 22.
At the immigration POE, I told the officer that my GC was granted while I was away. They took me to a room, I waited for 10 minutes, they checked on their system and later told me that I'm good to enter on GC. I looked at my passport where they had canceled my H1 visa and stamped LPR on the immigration stamp which stands for Legal Permanent Resident.
So, no probs returning to the U.S. I even took the liberty to stand in the GC/ citizen Q at the airport :D
At the immigration POE, I told the officer that my GC was granted while I was away. They took me to a room, I waited for 10 minutes, they checked on their system and later told me that I'm good to enter on GC. I looked at my passport where they had canceled my H1 visa and stamped LPR on the immigration stamp which stands for Legal Permanent Resident.
So, no probs returning to the U.S. I even took the liberty to stand in the GC/ citizen Q at the airport :D
mrjonie
03-09 05:20 PM
Received by USCIS on June 4th 2007. Have been waiting since.
So 400+ days for me too...
I totally agree with all you guys on the delay in 140..I was also in the same situation...Applied 140/485 in the July/August 2007 fiasco in EB3 (PD Dec 2006) ..After a long wait, received a mail on Feb 26th 2009 , stating that my 140 is approved...
Good luck to you follks..lets hope for the best...
So 400+ days for me too...
I totally agree with all you guys on the delay in 140..I was also in the same situation...Applied 140/485 in the July/August 2007 fiasco in EB3 (PD Dec 2006) ..After a long wait, received a mail on Feb 26th 2009 , stating that my 140 is approved...
Good luck to you follks..lets hope for the best...
No comments:
Post a Comment