gjoe
08-22 03:03 PM
Demand application numbers by PD , country and category for every month starting from 1998.
wallpaper FOX contributor Newt Gingrich
TwinkleM
01-30 11:03 AM
Hello Sac-r-ten,
Thanx a lot for your compliment. I had been following this forum online since 2007 july fiasco & this forum had given me lot of knowledge & helped me out to make the right decission whenever I was underguided or misguided by lawyers (very unfortunate though that we spend a lot on fee to give such professional people). I will always try to do my best if my knowledge can help any person like me who falls as a pray in the hands of immigration people.
Anyways, if you don't mind, can you pls. explain the reason on what basis did they deny your I-140 application. You did mention on education basis, but can you pls. elaborate the reason. I am really tensed about it at my I-140 is pending since more then 2.5 years now. I also received an RFE on it & havn't heard about it since then.
Your input might help me. Thank you in advance
Thanx a lot for your compliment. I had been following this forum online since 2007 july fiasco & this forum had given me lot of knowledge & helped me out to make the right decission whenever I was underguided or misguided by lawyers (very unfortunate though that we spend a lot on fee to give such professional people). I will always try to do my best if my knowledge can help any person like me who falls as a pray in the hands of immigration people.
Anyways, if you don't mind, can you pls. explain the reason on what basis did they deny your I-140 application. You did mention on education basis, but can you pls. elaborate the reason. I am really tensed about it at my I-140 is pending since more then 2.5 years now. I also received an RFE on it & havn't heard about it since then.
Your input might help me. Thank you in advance

h1bnogc
08-28 09:54 PM
Thanks for a positive reply at last.I checked my both 797s my current one ends on Nov 14 and my future one starts at Nov 15.So i see there is no gap.Hopefully i will be good i guess.I am planning to go to Charlotte Border Security and see if they say me the same.Any way your comments made me rethink that i will be ok.
Please share your experience in correcting date on I94. Please let us know what you end up doing this situation?
I am just wondering why you did not talk to supervisor or also did you show both new and old approval?
Your shared experience definitely helpful to many...
Please share your experience in correcting date on I94. Please let us know what you end up doing this situation?
I am just wondering why you did not talk to supervisor or also did you show both new and old approval?
Your shared experience definitely helpful to many...
2011 Have an affair or something.”
chanduv23
12-08 10:48 AM
Dear brothers and sisters,
We are running a funding drive with a targetted amount for our lobbying efforts.
A lot of people have contributed and contributions are still coming in.
Thanks to all those who are showing a wonderful gesture by their contributions.
If you have not yet contributed, please do so now and post details on this thread where contributions are being tracked
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905
Participating actively in grassroots efforts is very essential. Changes do not come overnight, they come only with a lot of effort through grassroots efforts. Please join us and start actively participating in grassroots efforts.
Persistence and perserverence is the key here and it is very essential that everyone start participating actively. IV is your/our organization. IV is nothing but you and me.
Hiding behind closets and taking a back seat and remaining dormant does not help our cause, it only hinders all the hard work and effort that all the dedicated members are doing.
Remember, changes do not happen easily and one must not assume that things will happen automatically. Things can and will happen only when we make it happen and by remaining dormant we cannot achieve what we want to achieve.
We urge all the guests to become members now and join their State Chapters. We also request the dormant members, not to remain dormant and aloof. We request the fence sitters to jump the fence now.
Everyone in the community has to come forward and contribute towards the efforts.
Yours,
Chandrakanth - IV Volunteer
We are running a funding drive with a targetted amount for our lobbying efforts.
A lot of people have contributed and contributions are still coming in.
Thanks to all those who are showing a wonderful gesture by their contributions.
If you have not yet contributed, please do so now and post details on this thread where contributions are being tracked
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905
Participating actively in grassroots efforts is very essential. Changes do not come overnight, they come only with a lot of effort through grassroots efforts. Please join us and start actively participating in grassroots efforts.
Persistence and perserverence is the key here and it is very essential that everyone start participating actively. IV is your/our organization. IV is nothing but you and me.
Hiding behind closets and taking a back seat and remaining dormant does not help our cause, it only hinders all the hard work and effort that all the dedicated members are doing.
Remember, changes do not happen easily and one must not assume that things will happen automatically. Things can and will happen only when we make it happen and by remaining dormant we cannot achieve what we want to achieve.
We urge all the guests to become members now and join their State Chapters. We also request the dormant members, not to remain dormant and aloof. We request the fence sitters to jump the fence now.
Everyone in the community has to come forward and contribute towards the efforts.
Yours,
Chandrakanth - IV Volunteer
more...

morchu
04-23 03:04 AM
Focus on your goal. Emotions may not take you there.
If I am in your place, i wont argue with that lawyer. I will try to get full co-operation from that lawyer, and make him file another LC, after proper review from your side. Obviously you need support from employer also.
It is your choice. And yes you can file legal case against law firm. But then what?
Hello All,
My labor for the perm processing has been rejected (after 2 years) due to an incorrect field in the ETA form. This was lawyer's mistake and negligence in paying diligence in filling the form. Can I sue the lawyer? My options would be either to restart the processing or look for another law firm to file my application.
Please let me know if anyone has encountered the same problem? Can I file a legal case against the law firm?
Thank you
Ravi
If I am in your place, i wont argue with that lawyer. I will try to get full co-operation from that lawyer, and make him file another LC, after proper review from your side. Obviously you need support from employer also.
It is your choice. And yes you can file legal case against law firm. But then what?
Hello All,
My labor for the perm processing has been rejected (after 2 years) due to an incorrect field in the ETA form. This was lawyer's mistake and negligence in paying diligence in filling the form. Can I sue the lawyer? My options would be either to restart the processing or look for another law firm to file my application.
Please let me know if anyone has encountered the same problem? Can I file a legal case against the law firm?
Thank you
Ravi
Sakthisagar
07-31 09:51 AM
Kathirinthu Kathirunthu
Kallangal Poguthadi.
YouTube - Kathirunthu Kathirunthu - Vaidegi Kathirundal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5NBNRo3YdI)
Thaamasamenthe Varuvaan
YouTube - Thaamasamenthe Varuvaan - Bhaargavi Nilayam 1964 Lyrics - P Bhaskaran Music - M S Baburaj (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7MayjJtyH8)
Kallangal Poguthadi.
YouTube - Kathirunthu Kathirunthu - Vaidegi Kathirundal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5NBNRo3YdI)
Thaamasamenthe Varuvaan
YouTube - Thaamasamenthe Varuvaan - Bhaargavi Nilayam 1964 Lyrics - P Bhaskaran Music - M S Baburaj (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7MayjJtyH8)
more...
madsat1234
06-01 01:04 PM
Received Appointment Letter today..
Asked for Medicals, Tax returns(Last 3 years), birth Certificate, and Affidavit of Support I834(mine is not Family based GC) why did they ask me. Is there anyone else in the same situation
I am the primary Applicant, PD Jul 2003, EB3
There are no visa numbers available for this category. Why Interview call..
Even if they selected my application randomly there are no visa numbers available..
Please help..
Asked for Medicals, Tax returns(Last 3 years), birth Certificate, and Affidavit of Support I834(mine is not Family based GC) why did they ask me. Is there anyone else in the same situation
I am the primary Applicant, PD Jul 2003, EB3
There are no visa numbers available for this category. Why Interview call..
Even if they selected my application randomly there are no visa numbers available..
Please help..
2010 Newt Gingrich has just
software7
05-27 11:34 AM
I would like to share my I485 experience.
1.Brief History and Denial reason.
Did I485 interview at local office in Jan 2009.
Got Denial notice stating that I485 filed when dates are not current.
This is not true. Filed I 485 in 2007 July Fiasco.
Immigration office recived application in AUg 2007, well before deadline Aug 17'2007.
Got I485 receipt in October.
it was denied due to clear error.
2. Filed Service MTR with out filing Fee ( as this is service error)
Did not get any communication for 3 months.
In between took info pass couple of times and it did not help.
Wrote letter seeking help of senator explaining situation.
Immediately got reply that case was reopened and I797 Notice of action was mailed to me stating that case was reopend and finger prints expired.
Did finger printing in May.
Since dates are not current, I am not expecting any approval.
AT least I am happy that. case was reopened.
I heard that some 485 was denied ( 2007 July Fiasco) due to same error. I posted this experience as it would be helpfull for any other denials cases.
.
1.Brief History and Denial reason.
Did I485 interview at local office in Jan 2009.
Got Denial notice stating that I485 filed when dates are not current.
This is not true. Filed I 485 in 2007 July Fiasco.
Immigration office recived application in AUg 2007, well before deadline Aug 17'2007.
Got I485 receipt in October.
it was denied due to clear error.
2. Filed Service MTR with out filing Fee ( as this is service error)
Did not get any communication for 3 months.
In between took info pass couple of times and it did not help.
Wrote letter seeking help of senator explaining situation.
Immediately got reply that case was reopened and I797 Notice of action was mailed to me stating that case was reopend and finger prints expired.
Did finger printing in May.
Since dates are not current, I am not expecting any approval.
AT least I am happy that. case was reopened.
I heard that some 485 was denied ( 2007 July Fiasco) due to same error. I posted this experience as it would be helpfull for any other denials cases.
.
more...
chaukas
08-28 03:20 AM
Have sent several mails , but to no avail ....
hair that when Newt Gingrich
prinive
03-27 12:26 PM
Thanks Buddy...
Any one else ...
I am celebrating the good news from IV by pledging $100 to IV. Any one care to up the ante on this?
My Receipt ID: 54118296K6578915K
Any one else ...
I am celebrating the good news from IV by pledging $100 to IV. Any one care to up the ante on this?
My Receipt ID: 54118296K6578915K
more...
pappu
11-06 06:48 PM
congrats and good luck
hot New Gingrich
gccovet
09-25 10:57 AM
good one!!!
Fastest way in NIW or Investor quota(1 mil $$)
GCCovet.
Fastest way in NIW or Investor quota(1 mil $$)
GCCovet.
more...
house Newt Gingrich Talks about
prinive
03-28 09:45 AM
Thanks...
Any one else ... :o
$50 from me
Paypal tx 1PM83845HD6289400
Any one else ... :o
$50 from me
Paypal tx 1PM83845HD6289400
tattoo Newt Gingrich, the man who
arihant
10-16 01:23 PM
If it was at 2' 16'' during the month you got LUD, it means you are stuck in name check.
~
Which star are you referring to? Is it my birth star? Also, what does 2'16" mean and where can I get information about its alignment for the month of my LUD?
This is so far the best explanation someone has given on how to interpret LUDs. But, please provide more details on how to study the stars.
~
Which star are you referring to? Is it my birth star? Also, what does 2'16" mean and where can I get information about its alignment for the month of my LUD?
This is so far the best explanation someone has given on how to interpret LUDs. But, please provide more details on how to study the stars.
more...
pictures Tweet. Former Speaker of the

Lasantha
10-05 09:32 AM
Yes, I noticed that and thought the same. I am submitting my application today. I have been trying it for the last 7 years with no luck. Who knows, this one could be the one when I hit the jackpot ! :cool:
dresses Newt Gingrich Affair Learn

HRPRO
02-22 04:46 PM
Jagan,
i am really soory about your predicament. I agree with you, the guys working at the embassy here need a lot of help. Hope you get your issues resolved soon.
HRPRO
i am really soory about your predicament. I agree with you, the guys working at the embassy here need a lot of help. Hope you get your issues resolved soon.
HRPRO
more...
makeup but now that Newt Gingrich
Hey Ram GC
04-08 12:25 PM
so are you going to get your EAD renewed this time?
girlfriend Newt Gingrich
trueguy
08-11 10:45 AM
Does anybody know how to change the title of thread? Since I cann't change options in poll, i would like to change the title to say that this poll is only till 2004.
thanks willwin for opening a new poll for remaining years.
thanks willwin for opening a new poll for remaining years.
hairstyles Newt Gingrich
chanukya
10-18 12:39 PM
Dutta,
Thank you very much for the link.
This helps many of us to decide on even approaching a Lawyer.
Excellent link.
My LC filed as Programmer Analyst and I am working as a Sys Admin, the detailed work activities listed for programmer analyst and Sys Admin seems to match or similar.
I think Lawyer can take on from there and I guess we need make sure we consult a lawyer and get his inputs to make sure some minimum activities of the new job role whatever may be it is called .("Rose" or "Lilly" as long it is not a "Mangoe" or "orange" or vice-versa), match or similar when we get the employer app letter and refernce letters.
Thank you once again for the link.
See this link:
http://www.onetcodeconnector.org/ccreport/11-3021.00
It says that "Computer Programmers" is a related occupation. Can I not accept this designation.
Also, what if the job title varies as "Application Architect" but the job duties are similar?
Thank you very much for the link.
This helps many of us to decide on even approaching a Lawyer.
Excellent link.
My LC filed as Programmer Analyst and I am working as a Sys Admin, the detailed work activities listed for programmer analyst and Sys Admin seems to match or similar.
I think Lawyer can take on from there and I guess we need make sure we consult a lawyer and get his inputs to make sure some minimum activities of the new job role whatever may be it is called .("Rose" or "Lilly" as long it is not a "Mangoe" or "orange" or vice-versa), match or similar when we get the employer app letter and refernce letters.
Thank you once again for the link.
See this link:
http://www.onetcodeconnector.org/ccreport/11-3021.00
It says that "Computer Programmers" is a related occupation. Can I not accept this designation.
Also, what if the job title varies as "Application Architect" but the job duties are similar?
GetGC08
07-31 09:10 AM
The way education system is set here they always want to see 12+4+2 pattern. Now when you say 12+3+3 which adds to same it is true but you will have to get some proffessional degree evaluation service to break down your BS and MS degree by course and credit hours and prove that it is equivalent to US degree's. Also I am not sure what university / institute did you get your degrees from. In case they are well reputed then it will make the task a little easy.
Once again thanks for your reply.
Yes University is very reputed from which I did my Masters & Bachelors.
Thanks.
Once again thanks for your reply.
Yes University is very reputed from which I did my Masters & Bachelors.
Thanks.
pra945
12-18 01:59 PM
hello,
for me VO asked me to submit all documets that are listed in 221(g)
academics, LCA, all employer documets, Client letter, Pay stubs, etc
Thanks,
Praveen
for me VO asked me to submit all documets that are listed in 221(g)
academics, LCA, all employer documets, Client letter, Pay stubs, etc
Thanks,
Praveen
No comments:
Post a Comment