simplistik
03-08 02:00 PM
yeah i thought it was gonna be between him, paddy, and me
LoL... I always assumed it was gonna be between you, him, paddy, and fern... I dunno that's just me. LoL :lol: :party:
LoL... I always assumed it was gonna be between you, him, paddy, and fern... I dunno that's just me. LoL :lol: :party:
wallpaper 2010 Socio-conscious rapper Common common rapper 2011. invited rapper Common
flresident
11-04 09:54 AM
Contact local domestic violence against women groups. they would help you out with legal, accommodation and rest of the process.
paskal
07-18 12:47 AM
the problem is not with his opinions
sure he has a right to them
the problem is with the "facts" he shouts out.
even when he is wrong and is told so, he repeats them
this was nicely shown in the "hansens disease" episode
that time the southern baptists and the national press finally spoke up.
sure he has a right to them
the problem is with the "facts" he shouts out.
even when he is wrong and is told so, he repeats them
this was nicely shown in the "hansens disease" episode
that time the southern baptists and the national press finally spoke up.
2011 less common rapper DJ Quik
raamskl
07-22 12:28 PM
Hi,
What happens if a EAD is obtained for a person on a h4 visa and the person does not work or works partially? Is that an issue, like bench period being an issue while on H1.
I am thinking that, that should not be an issue as one doesn't need a visa to get back to the country while on EAD, as AP would be available. And potentially bench period turns out to be an issue in H1 becoz consulates tend to look at ur W2's from previous years while u go for stamping, which wouldn't be the case while on EAD. Am I right?
Would anyone know?,, bumping up.
Thank you.
What happens if a EAD is obtained for a person on a h4 visa and the person does not work or works partially? Is that an issue, like bench period being an issue while on H1.
I am thinking that, that should not be an issue as one doesn't need a visa to get back to the country while on EAD, as AP would be available. And potentially bench period turns out to be an issue in H1 becoz consulates tend to look at ur W2's from previous years while u go for stamping, which wouldn't be the case while on EAD. Am I right?
Would anyone know?,, bumping up.
Thank you.
more...
jonty_11
07-23 04:49 PM
I'm going to ask my employer/lawyer for the receipt as I have to go out of country in the second week of October. But you never know, these guys don't care about your life.. They might still not give it to you... (Yeah, everyone knows I-485 is OUR application and they do not have a legal right to hold our receipt notices, but we are at their mercy for atleast 180 days)
well if u dont have receipt hance no EAD/AP, you are at their mercy forever.
well if u dont have receipt hance no EAD/AP, you are at their mercy forever.
tabletpc
05-28 11:43 AM
gc_on_demand
when you say "You will be back on line in this mess."...do you mean I again need to get PERM approved from new company and i-140 and then apply for 485..??
or can I jsut apply for 485 with previous company labor and i-140 approval...??
when you say "You will be back on line in this mess."...do you mean I again need to get PERM approved from new company and i-140 and then apply for 485..??
or can I jsut apply for 485 with previous company labor and i-140 approval...??
more...
smuggymba
10-08 04:54 PM
You have to actually work for company A- be on their staff, be on their payroll, be there full time employee. W2 is only issued if u work with them and draw salary.
Yeah question is what defines employment with them?
Yeah question is what defines employment with them?
2010 girlfriend shows rapper Common. common rapper 2011. 4:00PM ET May 10th, 2011
simplistik
03-09 12:15 AM
LoL... mlk I just took a real look at your site and I noticed at the bottom you have all those little links... it looks like those links are supposed to be referencing the boxes they are in. So like Tekken, is an investor... Alicia Keys is a privacy policy...
:lol:
Also, the arrows pointing up make no sense... they should be pointing down as they are pointing to nothing :D
:lol:
Also, the arrows pointing up make no sense... they should be pointing down as they are pointing to nothing :D
more...

chakdepatte
10-18 02:58 PM
Pardon my french but most of DMV/BMV employees are absolute #$@#$%#@.
They have no clue about the immigration process. Because my wifes EAD and AP expired and we had applied for renewal, this lady at the columbus, OH BMV refused to give us a licence. when she learnt that my wife goes to school, she insisted that we show a I-120 and be in F1 status. not to mention, we left with the 'F' status, if you know what I mean.
Went next week with same papers, the lady gave an extension till next birthday (approx 9 months).
Few years ago, in Richmond, VA same experience. It's a broken process. wrote emails to the white house. no response yet. I have learnt how to navigate thru this broken system and people of less than 5th grader IQ.
They have no clue about the immigration process. Because my wifes EAD and AP expired and we had applied for renewal, this lady at the columbus, OH BMV refused to give us a licence. when she learnt that my wife goes to school, she insisted that we show a I-120 and be in F1 status. not to mention, we left with the 'F' status, if you know what I mean.
Went next week with same papers, the lady gave an extension till next birthday (approx 9 months).
Few years ago, in Richmond, VA same experience. It's a broken process. wrote emails to the white house. no response yet. I have learnt how to navigate thru this broken system and people of less than 5th grader IQ.
hair follows rapper Common and
go_getter007
08-13 12:20 PM
If what you've heard is true, it's quite funny - illegal American "aliens" in India. :D
GG_007
Have heard of US citizens in India who are having problems getting work visa. And are getting paid in cash! Seems like the number of illegal US citizen aliens in India may be going up over the next ten years....
GG_007
Have heard of US citizens in India who are having problems getting work visa. And are getting paid in cash! Seems like the number of illegal US citizen aliens in India may be going up over the next ten years....
more...
chanduv23
09-22 10:00 AM
Small companies will do this. If it is a big company with HR and payroll departments not being micro managed by the employer - then you won't face these problems.
hot Singer Ashanti, rapper Common
I-485 approval
08-24 10:52 AM
Hello Prashanthi
Thanks for your valuable input. The Info pass officer told me verbally that my case is now in EB2 but I don't have any written confirmation from USCIS.
How can I get the written communication from USCIS? Please advice.
Thanks
Thanks for your valuable input. The Info pass officer told me verbally that my case is now in EB2 but I don't have any written confirmation from USCIS.
How can I get the written communication from USCIS? Please advice.
Thanks
more...
house and others, rapper Common
another one
11-02 11:25 AM
NURSE, H-1B FEES TORPEDOED FROM BUDGET BILL
I have learned that the immigration provisions that would have created 61,000 additional green cards for nurses as well as added a $3500 fee to H-1B visas have not survived the conference committee and will not be a part of the bill sent to the President (which he is set to veto). There is much speculation as to why this happened. Many people were deeply troubled by the H-1B and its impact on non-profit and smaller employers. In order to allow Senator Grassley to save face, the push was made to strip all immigration provisions out, even though the H-1B fee opponents likely supported the nurses. We also understand the California Nurses Association, the most vocal anti-immigration nursing group in the country, worked behind the scenes to try and kill the nursing provision. Nice that they care so much about their patients and would rather push death rates up rather than immediately dealing with the nursing crisis.
I have learned that the immigration provisions that would have created 61,000 additional green cards for nurses as well as added a $3500 fee to H-1B visas have not survived the conference committee and will not be a part of the bill sent to the President (which he is set to veto). There is much speculation as to why this happened. Many people were deeply troubled by the H-1B and its impact on non-profit and smaller employers. In order to allow Senator Grassley to save face, the push was made to strip all immigration provisions out, even though the H-1B fee opponents likely supported the nurses. We also understand the California Nurses Association, the most vocal anti-immigration nursing group in the country, worked behind the scenes to try and kill the nursing provision. Nice that they care so much about their patients and would rather push death rates up rather than immediately dealing with the nursing crisis.
tattoo 2011 Common Rapper Common
QuickGreenCard
04-21 01:22 PM
Thank you again!!
more...
pictures Rapper common controversial
Camelracer
February 5th, 2008, 12:48 PM
For what it's worth Im still relatively new to digital photography and have a Canon 300D which was a hand me down from my brother so far I have found it perfectly adequate for my immediate needs.