hsm2007
09-21 07:42 AM
Does it matter if it is Junior attorney or senior attorney in Murthy firm. I am not getting any appointments with senior until Friday.
First thing you need to do is setup a 30 min - 1 hour appointment with an experienced Attorney (Khanna/ Murthy/ Ron) You can have a telephonic discussion. Do not think about money and go for the best.
During discussion bring up the topic of new employment (C) as well .
If you have the format from your current company attorney , show it to them .
It might be simpler then you are thinking.
First thing you need to do is setup a 30 min - 1 hour appointment with an experienced Attorney (Khanna/ Murthy/ Ron) You can have a telephonic discussion. Do not think about money and go for the best.
During discussion bring up the topic of new employment (C) as well .
If you have the format from your current company attorney , show it to them .
It might be simpler then you are thinking.
wallpaper Threesome Photoshoot on GQ

vin13
11-30 09:38 AM
It seems odd that there has been so many RFE for photos. I am not sure if the request for photographs is because USCIS is simply loosing them.
I got photos taken from a professional place and met all the specs. But yet i got an RFE for additional photos.
I have bought tickets for travel in 2 weeks. I may have to postpone my trip now because of this RFE delay.
It took 2 weeks for the RFE to arrive by mail. Too much time is getting wasted....
I wonder why they cannot combine the EAD and AP as one document.
I got photos taken from a professional place and met all the specs. But yet i got an RFE for additional photos.
I have bought tickets for travel in 2 weeks. I may have to postpone my trip now because of this RFE delay.
It took 2 weeks for the RFE to arrive by mail. Too much time is getting wasted....
I wonder why they cannot combine the EAD and AP as one document.
txh1b
08-25 02:33 PM
AC21 is complicated enough and you need to have a qualified lawyer (get a second opinion from one) if your company lawyer is the only one that is looking at it.
1. These seem different to me and I am sure the job descriptions under the ONET page would also be different for these SOC codes. This would mean your AC21 will be risky.
2. This sounds more like a same/similar position.
3. You could do that. Your employer should be ready to give you a letter that your profferred position upon approval of GC is an Engineer position. If there is any mention of a manager, USCIS may be wondering why anyone would take a demotion (sorta) after the GC is approved.
4. You can but employer tailoring the description to fit your needs might be bordering to fraud.
5. a. You will retain your old PD.
b. This is a gray area. You are technically not qualifying under AC21 however, it is possible as AC21 filing is not mandatory. If your case gets in audit, you will run the risk. Calculate the risk/reward and act.
6. This sounds repetitive as #3.
1. These seem different to me and I am sure the job descriptions under the ONET page would also be different for these SOC codes. This would mean your AC21 will be risky.
2. This sounds more like a same/similar position.
3. You could do that. Your employer should be ready to give you a letter that your profferred position upon approval of GC is an Engineer position. If there is any mention of a manager, USCIS may be wondering why anyone would take a demotion (sorta) after the GC is approved.
4. You can but employer tailoring the description to fit your needs might be bordering to fraud.
5. a. You will retain your old PD.
b. This is a gray area. You are technically not qualifying under AC21 however, it is possible as AC21 filing is not mandatory. If your case gets in audit, you will run the risk. Calculate the risk/reward and act.
6. This sounds repetitive as #3.
2011 lea michele gq shoot. lea
my_gc_wait
08-10 11:20 AM
1. You can ask them for H1 transfer and AC21 portability of your existing EB3 GC Process.
2. You can also ask them for doing EB2 processing, some employers have policy that they will do it after 6-12 months but you should do it before joining so that they can analyze if position suits EB2 needs.
And both of the above should be done before joining a new employer because before joining you are in better bargaining position provided you rocked the interviews.
2. You can also ask them for doing EB2 processing, some employers have policy that they will do it after 6-12 months but you should do it before joining so that they can analyze if position suits EB2 needs.
And both of the above should be done before joining a new employer because before joining you are in better bargaining position provided you rocked the interviews.
more...
GCOP
04-20 02:47 PM
I recently renewed our passports at Indian Embassy, Washington D.C . I sent 2"X2" size photographs and there was no problem in passport renewal.
bsbawa10
04-11 08:58 AM
I have couple of questions
2. Also there is question "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status:", what should I provide in that text box.
Please suggest.
I think you can say 485 filed.
2. Also there is question "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status:", what should I provide in that text box.
Please suggest.
I think you can say 485 filed.
more...
bayoubengal
09-24 09:33 PM
I applied for 485 on July 2nd , did not even get any RN......Guess all we need to do is wait.
2010 alg gq glee 101910 PTC on GQ

neha_garg123
01-08 07:20 PM
You will only be counted against the cap once unless your 6 year limit of H-1 is over and you are out of US for another year. So no problems you can file for your new H-1. Just make sure you send a copy of the old H-1 approval copy as well to prove you are already counted towards cap.
Thanks a lot!!
Thanks a lot!!
more...
perm2gc
01-06 04:46 PM
My wife is on H4 and is exploring the posibility of converting to a H1. She recently went for her first interview and the people over there told her that there is a new rule for H4 to H1B conversion. According to them, she needs to go to India and get her H1B stamped before she can start working. Is this true? As far as I know, all one needs is an approved I-797 (for I-129 petition) indicating that the approval is for change of status to H1B (meaning that the approval notice has a I-94).
Please let me know if there is any merit in the above statement?
Nope its not true.All she need is approved I-797.Visa Stamping is only required when she has to travel outside US and reenter.
Please let me know if there is any merit in the above statement?
Nope its not true.All she need is approved I-797.Visa Stamping is only required when she has to travel outside US and reenter.
hair lea michele gq photoshoot.
cheg
07-27 12:57 AM
thanks vikram! good job! i have it in my bookmark already. :D
more...
reno_john
06-16 02:02 AM
If you read the instructions for I-485, nowhere does it require you to be on a non immigrant visa, with dual intent, to apply for I-485.
I tried to read the instructions from the standpoint of a student, and I did not find anything that says I cannot apply to adjust status. All they want is proof of your status and admission.
Also, we have someone in our company who will go for Eb1, and is on OPT (which is not a status, F1 is). He was told that he can apply for I-140!
Any F1 visa spouse can apply for I-485 the only legal cause is that at the time of filing spouse status should be legal, found from my attorney.
As per my knowledge when I was a student, the internation center updates the Sevis database and also writes on the I-20 that the student is accepting OPT and so a EAD needs to be issued. And on the EAD it will mention that the EAD is for OPT, so EAD for I485 is differect from EAD for OPT.
I tried to read the instructions from the standpoint of a student, and I did not find anything that says I cannot apply to adjust status. All they want is proof of your status and admission.
Also, we have someone in our company who will go for Eb1, and is on OPT (which is not a status, F1 is). He was told that he can apply for I-140!
Any F1 visa spouse can apply for I-485 the only legal cause is that at the time of filing spouse status should be legal, found from my attorney.
As per my knowledge when I was a student, the internation center updates the Sevis database and also writes on the I-20 that the student is accepting OPT and so a EAD needs to be issued. And on the EAD it will mention that the EAD is for OPT, so EAD for I485 is differect from EAD for OPT.
hot Lea Michelle And Dianna Agron
gcseeker28
07-28 03:54 PM
So, I was talking to one of the attorneys and he mentioned that one should contest the denial within 30 days and as long as it is approved, we don't have any problem. But, if the MTR is rejected, then all the days that have been accumulated after the denial will be in illegal status.
What is the probability of cases of MTR getting approved after the relevant documents have been published?
For the client letter denial reason, did anybody furnish further documents?
Appreciate your inputs
What is the probability of cases of MTR getting approved after the relevant documents have been published?
For the client letter denial reason, did anybody furnish further documents?
Appreciate your inputs
more...
house Cory Monteith, Lea Michele and
bugmenot
11-25 12:39 PM
i doubt they'll take it on in Spring, with little to no chance of economy recovering by that time (or that whole year) passing an immigration bill will see a major backlash from everyone.
Good intentions but doubt if it will happen
Good intentions but doubt if it will happen
tattoo gq photoshoot lea michele
gcseeker28
07-29 09:26 AM
Thank you gc_1000_waats, My attorney also suggested the same as you had mentioned.
So, what is the difference between filing MTR and re-filing after it is declined? Why can't everybody whose h-1 petition has been declined, re-file for H-1 rather than going through the tedious path of MTR?
So, what is the difference between filing MTR and re-filing after it is declined? Why can't everybody whose h-1 petition has been declined, re-file for H-1 rather than going through the tedious path of MTR?
more...
pictures Lea Michele and Dianna Agron
GoGreen
07-18 10:39 AM
Yes, You need to file it along with the receipt notice so that they can associate it with your 485.
Thanks, So the bottom line is, you cannot apply for an EAD without a I485 receipt, but you can apply for 485 and EAD together.
Thanks, So the bottom line is, you cannot apply for an EAD without a I485 receipt, but you can apply for 485 and EAD together.
dresses pictures, Lea
smccrea
03-14 05:31 PM
What if a person creates a company (a c-corp) say to run a restaurant and works in it. I know a foreign national can own a corporation in the U.S.; but are there any estrictions on working in your own business?
more...
makeup Glee hotties Lea
rp0lol
03-30 08:40 PM
Congratulations!!!
girlfriend lea michele gq magazine. lea
samswas
05-25 03:37 PM
I think the problem is with the Poll.
The moderator of the thread needs to correct it. I got my GC but when I try to go and poll change my status to card received it tells me I have already polled. Unless I am missing something.
So 74 people were current (not sure how many of them got approved) and 24 polled to say they got approved.
So mr moderator can u correct the poll ??
Sorry guys ... Yes, problem is with the poll. I created this thread. When I created, I don't know that you can not change your response once you vote
The moderator of the thread needs to correct it. I got my GC but when I try to go and poll change my status to card received it tells me I have already polled. Unless I am missing something.
So 74 people were current (not sure how many of them got approved) and 24 polled to say they got approved.
So mr moderator can u correct the poll ??
Sorry guys ... Yes, problem is with the poll. I created this thread. When I created, I don't know that you can not change your response once you vote
hairstyles lea michele gq photoshoot. lea michele gq photos. lea
Munna Bhai
07-12 12:08 PM
This is really news to me. I thought once you switch to H4 from H1, your H1 is gone. To come back on H1, you have to re-apply which will be subjected to cap.
Are you sure on this? If this is true, this can be really helpful for some folks.
yes, it is true and it will not only help some folks, it will help lot of people on H1b and if you can find more information by contacting attorney, please share with everyone.
I am trying to get as much as possible info. regarding this issue.
Thanks,
-M
Are you sure on this? If this is true, this can be really helpful for some folks.
yes, it is true and it will not only help some folks, it will help lot of people on H1b and if you can find more information by contacting attorney, please share with everyone.
I am trying to get as much as possible info. regarding this issue.
Thanks,
-M
Dustinthewind
01-04 10:48 AM
Here you go:
YouTube - Promise Land First Look Teaser (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7b3YogQ06M&hd=1)
I hope we can get a lot of people to watch the film so we can spread more awareness about issues faced by legal immigrants as well.
YouTube - Promise Land First Look Teaser (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7b3YogQ06M&hd=1)
I hope we can get a lot of people to watch the film so we can spread more awareness about issues faced by legal immigrants as well.
pd_recapturing
03-07 08:46 PM
I have a quick question on salary issue with 485. My EB2 I-140 states that my yearly salary 87k per annum. It got approved last year. I realized that my w-2 only reflects 64k for last year. I did not work for 2 months because of some personal reason. Is this less salary going to affect my 485 application? I thougt, GC is for future jobs so its okay. Can somebody please clarify this ?
No comments:
Post a Comment