dipu76
06-01 05:53 PM
I just happened to see a copy of my labor approval. My current salary is less than the salary mentioned in labor approval. Do you know whether it is legally valid?. My salary is as per the LCA for H1.
wallpaper miley cyrus wallpapers 2011

mallikonnet
07-06 10:41 AM
Jayant,
Thanks. I will have to return to China because my husband is chinese. If he can not stay here, he would like to go back there and so do I.
Once again thanks for the advice. Let me rephrase my question:
(a) At this point can I file for PERM processing (five months left on H1)?
(b) Case I : If labour does not get cleared within next five months,can I apply for H1 B extension?
(c) Case II : If labour gets cleared within next five months, can I apply for H1B extension?
At this point, I am loooking for extension of one year. Is there any way I can do this?
Thanks a lot again,
Savitri Bhave
hi you waited too long to file PERM. To apply for PERM lawyer need considerable time for advertising and other stuff. I would recommend to meet a lawyer since 5 months is too short for both advertising and filing. if your PERM pending more than 365 days then you will be able to extend H1B visa. Even if you were able to file PERM there is no premium I-140 right now
Another option is to go back to china for 1 year and then coming back again on another 6 year H1B visa term(3 years at a time)
best thing is to consult your company lawyer
goodluck
Thanks. I will have to return to China because my husband is chinese. If he can not stay here, he would like to go back there and so do I.
Once again thanks for the advice. Let me rephrase my question:
(a) At this point can I file for PERM processing (five months left on H1)?
(b) Case I : If labour does not get cleared within next five months,can I apply for H1 B extension?
(c) Case II : If labour gets cleared within next five months, can I apply for H1B extension?
At this point, I am loooking for extension of one year. Is there any way I can do this?
Thanks a lot again,
Savitri Bhave
hi you waited too long to file PERM. To apply for PERM lawyer need considerable time for advertising and other stuff. I would recommend to meet a lawyer since 5 months is too short for both advertising and filing. if your PERM pending more than 365 days then you will be able to extend H1B visa. Even if you were able to file PERM there is no premium I-140 right now
Another option is to go back to china for 1 year and then coming back again on another 6 year H1B visa term(3 years at a time)
best thing is to consult your company lawyer
goodluck
immi_seeker
10-05 12:43 AM
This Thread is to start the ball rolling for meet & greet for Arizona members. Arizona memebers especially the folks living in phoenix/Chandler/Gilbert/Mesa/Tempe area , if interested pls come forward and post on this thread.
We could setup something in the near future (some weekend or friday)on october itself ) so we can get to know each other and discuss about any future course of action from a state chapter perspective.
We could setup something in the near future (some weekend or friday)on october itself ) so we can get to know each other and discuss about any future course of action from a state chapter perspective.
2011 miley cyrus wallpaper
vasired
08-10 03:47 PM
u can read it on http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/ or for complete press release
http://www.dhs.gov/xnews/releases/pr_1186757867585.shtm
http://www.dhs.gov/xnews/releases/pr_1186757867585.shtm
more...

Saralayar
03-17 02:20 PM
According to IRS
http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=179211,00.html
If any member has ITIN, economic stimulus package benefit will not be given.
EAD is a must for applying SSN. You need to show the EAD card, I-94 and Passport at the time of applying for SSN.
http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=179211,00.html
If any member has ITIN, economic stimulus package benefit will not be given.
EAD is a must for applying SSN. You need to show the EAD card, I-94 and Passport at the time of applying for SSN.
heywhat
10-24 01:37 PM
I gave you green .. be happy .. and keep helping others
Someone gave me a red dot for this post. Why?? Now folks think twice before trying to help someone on this forum, you might get a negative reputation.
Someone gave me a red dot for this post. Why?? Now folks think twice before trying to help someone on this forum, you might get a negative reputation.
more...

gcisadawg
04-07 03:41 PM
jnraajan,
Thanks for your reply! We surely dont want to jeopardize the ability of her to visit us again! We may have to stick to the original expiry date then!
Would taking an Infopass appointment help?
Other Folks,
Pls. let me know if there are other feedback.
rgds,
gcisadawg
Thanks for your reply! We surely dont want to jeopardize the ability of her to visit us again! We may have to stick to the original expiry date then!
Would taking an Infopass appointment help?
Other Folks,
Pls. let me know if there are other feedback.
rgds,
gcisadawg
2010 Description: Miley Cyrus 20
capriol
07-06 02:32 PM
you should be fine. do you have a valid transit visa? i think you need to have one if you are travelling through the European Union.
Dear friends,
I received all the three responses to my queries on AP travel. All three of you have confirmed the same. Thanks a lot, I feel a lot better now. Although, as one of you mentioned about a transit visa through the EU, I will be waiting within the Amsterdam airport for 3 hours to take the connecting U.S flight, and so I don't think I need a transit visa. Thanks a lot.
Dear friends,
I received all the three responses to my queries on AP travel. All three of you have confirmed the same. Thanks a lot, I feel a lot better now. Although, as one of you mentioned about a transit visa through the EU, I will be waiting within the Amsterdam airport for 3 hours to take the connecting U.S flight, and so I don't think I need a transit visa. Thanks a lot.
more...
kondur_007
03-29 06:06 PM
Good; So this is what I understand:
You are working for employer A. Before the expiry of I 94, you applied for extension with employer A and that extension is still pending.
After the expiry of I 94 (and pending extension) you applied for employer B, that did get approved but came without attached I 94.
You are still working for employer A and that extension with employer A is still pending.
If above facts are correct, you may be fine; however question is, why is your extension with employer A still pending; and what can you do about that. Depending on specifics of your case it may be time to make it premium or simply leave the country and return back on employer B's H1B and work for that employer.
You still need to talk to a good attorney to see which one of the above options are good for you.
Good Luck.
You are working for employer A. Before the expiry of I 94, you applied for extension with employer A and that extension is still pending.
After the expiry of I 94 (and pending extension) you applied for employer B, that did get approved but came without attached I 94.
You are still working for employer A and that extension with employer A is still pending.
If above facts are correct, you may be fine; however question is, why is your extension with employer A still pending; and what can you do about that. Depending on specifics of your case it may be time to make it premium or simply leave the country and return back on employer B's H1B and work for that employer.
You still need to talk to a good attorney to see which one of the above options are good for you.
Good Luck.
hair miley cyrus wallpapers hd.
jagran
07-31 03:11 PM
From where you got this fact? If this is the fact then PD won't be hovering in 2001 since last 5 years. In those days, PD for EB3 was always current so every body applied in EB3.
The Sept bulletin will be
EB2I - Dec 03
EB3I - U
The Sept bulletin will be
EB2I - Dec 03
EB3I - U
more...
backtoschool
12-29 08:09 AM
any idea on an INSEAD's MBA value when returning to the US to work? I know it holds in good stand in Europe and Asia...
Insead feeds the consulting world.(mainly). So, there is a value with consuting cos based in the US.
Nayar<<<<
I am surprised to hear that IIM-A PGDBA is worthless in the US
so, what are you doing in the US? did you get another MBA?
Insead feeds the consulting world.(mainly). So, there is a value with consuting cos based in the US.
Nayar<<<<
I am surprised to hear that IIM-A PGDBA is worthless in the US
so, what are you doing in the US? did you get another MBA?
hot miley cyrus wallpapers hd.
skagitswimmer
June 18th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Well, it took longer to get to than I expected but here is my effort. I selected the areas that looked blacked out without detail on my home monitor, and adjusted levels and contrast. Then I used FM's shadow recovery tool overall.
I sharpened the tip of the beak, and then cloned out the oof green leaf and darkened the branch in the lower right foreground.
Let me know whether this looks ok
I sharpened the tip of the beak, and then cloned out the oof green leaf and darkened the branch in the lower right foreground.
Let me know whether this looks ok
more...
house miley cyrus wallpapers 2011

jliechty
January 6th, 2005, 10:57 PM
A tip - use a mask on the upper layer instead of an eraser; it's easier to change later on and fine-tune if you'd like. Of course, you could also use a Channel Mixer adjustment layer with mask to make fine adjustments to the B&W conversion. :)
tattoo miley cyrus wallpapers hd.

psvk
08-06 12:08 PM
Received an email from CRIS stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. Those who are tracking approval, check out IV profile/tracker.
Congrats
Congrats
more...
pictures miley cyrus wallpapers 2011
rani77
02-02 09:39 AM
Thx for your reply.
But this wasn't told to me (us) by my company's hr, I guess I got to check that advise for second opinion.
I dont know what your comapny lawyer(you say HR they are least qualified for such advices in majority of situation) told you, but i know that you must posses the AP document in hand before u leave the country to use it for reentry. I think ur wife will recieve the passport soon ( this is due to glitch in the new PIMS verfication system) .You cant do much in this situation but just be paitient.
But this wasn't told to me (us) by my company's hr, I guess I got to check that advise for second opinion.
I dont know what your comapny lawyer(you say HR they are least qualified for such advices in majority of situation) told you, but i know that you must posses the AP document in hand before u leave the country to use it for reentry. I think ur wife will recieve the passport soon ( this is due to glitch in the new PIMS verfication system) .You cant do much in this situation but just be paitient.
dresses Description: Miley Cyrus 4

Siboo
07-30 03:47 PM
but you need to improve
Take it as fun...:D
Take it as fun...:D
more...
makeup Miley Cyrus 2010 Hottest
stueym
07-09 03:48 PM
Thank you for all your support. Quick update. Our video now has 1439 viewings, 132 ratings and 38 comments (as at 4:15pm EDT 7/9). This has resulted in us having the #32 top rated video of the week in News and Politics. Your support has been wonderful and thank you for your positive comments.
We have looked at a large number of the other videos in the competition and we certainly have a much higher rating and viewings than any of the videos other than the ones posted in the first week of the competition. Sadly we dont want to monitor them as every time we check their score it rates as another viewing for them :p
We remain hopeful that our moderate position on a difficult topic may give us an edge but who knows. My son is dying to pose a supplementary to the video question about the byzantine process we all have to endure.
Will keep you updated.
We have looked at a large number of the other videos in the competition and we certainly have a much higher rating and viewings than any of the videos other than the ones posted in the first week of the competition. Sadly we dont want to monitor them as every time we check their score it rates as another viewing for them :p
We remain hopeful that our moderate position on a difficult topic may give us an edge but who knows. My son is dying to pose a supplementary to the video question about the byzantine process we all have to endure.
Will keep you updated.
girlfriend miley cyrus wallpapers hd. hd
lahiribaba
07-06 01:37 AM
What makes you think so?
More Bulls**t
More Bulls**t
hairstyles tattoo miley cyrus wallpapers
amoschid
07-08 09:52 PM
5 star from me too :D
immi_grant
06-25 06:47 AM
Hi Gurus / Attorneys,
I have come to this country in 1999 and have worked for company A and after 7 years , I transferred my H1B to company B based company A's approved I-140 in 2007 before July fiasco. Hence missed the July 2007.
Now I have been working for company B for the last 3 years and got my I-140 approved again and applied for H1B extension. Received RFE asking for client letter.
Client was reluctant to give the letter and my H1B got denied.
Asking client for the letter : Client says that they can't give a letter, it's against their company policy :confused:
My Options :
1. MTR : I am not sure if I can get the client letter to open MTR and also file a new H1 in parallel.
2. Go back to my home country : My employer said that they will apply for a new H1B for consular processing (does this come under quota ?)
I own a home here and now leaving everything in a week is making me worried.
Also my priority date is Nov 2002 under EB3 and I am not sure how I can pursue this from my home country, if needed.
Thanks in advance for all your help and suggestions !!
I have come to this country in 1999 and have worked for company A and after 7 years , I transferred my H1B to company B based company A's approved I-140 in 2007 before July fiasco. Hence missed the July 2007.
Now I have been working for company B for the last 3 years and got my I-140 approved again and applied for H1B extension. Received RFE asking for client letter.
Client was reluctant to give the letter and my H1B got denied.
Asking client for the letter : Client says that they can't give a letter, it's against their company policy :confused:
My Options :
1. MTR : I am not sure if I can get the client letter to open MTR and also file a new H1 in parallel.
2. Go back to my home country : My employer said that they will apply for a new H1B for consular processing (does this come under quota ?)
I own a home here and now leaving everything in a week is making me worried.
Also my priority date is Nov 2002 under EB3 and I am not sure how I can pursue this from my home country, if needed.
Thanks in advance for all your help and suggestions !!
gc070922
12-19 05:15 PM
Husband + Wife - 1 Application
Wife - Seperate Appln. ( Will do follow to join incase by chance the first one gets stuck
I'm thinking of doing the samething. Have you received receipts of both sets of applications? How about finger prints? Did you mention the earlier one in the later one, for the question "have you applied before" on the i485?
Thanks in advance.
Wife - Seperate Appln. ( Will do follow to join incase by chance the first one gets stuck
I'm thinking of doing the samething. Have you received receipts of both sets of applications? How about finger prints? Did you mention the earlier one in the later one, for the question "have you applied before" on the i485?
Thanks in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment