nogc_noproblem
11-14 09:55 PM
I am not sure it can be argued as discrimination. All countries equally have the 7% cap. UK, Norway, Germany, Sweden, China, India, South Africa.....Just so happens that lot more applicants from India, China, Mexico, philipines.
People from those countries listed by you (except China & India) can get GC much faster than people from India and China even though both of them have same / similar / identical skill-set, just because of this per country limit. is it not discrimination?
People from those countries listed by you (except China & India) can get GC much faster than people from India and China even though both of them have same / similar / identical skill-set, just because of this per country limit. is it not discrimination?
wallpaper medicaid logo.
AK_GC
01-21 05:09 PM
We travelled to India and Canada on AP. Didn't get questioned while entering from India but from Canada, they asked us why we went and when we mentioned 'vacation', they advised us to not use our parole for such cases...I guess going to the home country should not pose any issues.
prom2
10-22 07:47 PM
Opening this new thread due admin closed the other one.
Lets track June 07 filers.
Good luck !
TSC Jun 25
Waiting AP and GC.
Lets track June 07 filers.
Good luck !
TSC Jun 25
Waiting AP and GC.
2011 medicaid logo.
pitha
05-22 07:25 PM
Aliens with
applications for a labor certification pursuant to section
212(a)(5)(A) of the Immigration and Nationality Act shall
preserve the immigrant visa priority date accorded by the date
of filing of such labor certification application.
doesnt the above statement mean people who have filed for labor certification retain there priority date. For example if I140 is cleared and labor certification was done in Jan 2005 then you will retain the jan 2005 priority date.
Checking out this section of the bill :
It says something about preserving priority date. Is there any provision to port the priority date from old system to new system. I am sure there would some sort of concept for priority date in the new system.
Now if we can transfer our priority date from old system we would definitely get some benefit in the new system. Any comments ?
applications for a labor certification pursuant to section
212(a)(5)(A) of the Immigration and Nationality Act shall
preserve the immigrant visa priority date accorded by the date
of filing of such labor certification application.
doesnt the above statement mean people who have filed for labor certification retain there priority date. For example if I140 is cleared and labor certification was done in Jan 2005 then you will retain the jan 2005 priority date.
Checking out this section of the bill :
It says something about preserving priority date. Is there any provision to port the priority date from old system to new system. I am sure there would some sort of concept for priority date in the new system.
Now if we can transfer our priority date from old system we would definitely get some benefit in the new system. Any comments ?
more...
mangelschots
07-26 03:16 PM
IV core-
Should we lobby Cornyn to break this into two amendments.. one for unused visas.. and other for increasing the number of H1's. I think we have lost out on many occasions because of H1 increase request. I am sure proponents of H1 increase by this time will understand this request.
given CIR's debacle, anything increasing visa quota is a dead end. Nobody will touch it. I'm not saying it is a good idea, but it will guarantee a failure.
I suggest sticking to 'technical correction', stuff nobody cares about. Recapturing unused visas can be sold as just doing what congress mandated but bureaucrats were unable to pull off. The US public has no problem bitching about incompetent government agencies.
It is a different thing to convince everyone to let in even more immigrants that there already are.
Forget the H1-B quota increase, nobody will touch it.
Technical corrects may still be possible. Keep the debate as technical as you can. No emotions erupt from technical debates. People will react like 'who cares - I don't understand what you are talking about'
Should we lobby Cornyn to break this into two amendments.. one for unused visas.. and other for increasing the number of H1's. I think we have lost out on many occasions because of H1 increase request. I am sure proponents of H1 increase by this time will understand this request.
given CIR's debacle, anything increasing visa quota is a dead end. Nobody will touch it. I'm not saying it is a good idea, but it will guarantee a failure.
I suggest sticking to 'technical correction', stuff nobody cares about. Recapturing unused visas can be sold as just doing what congress mandated but bureaucrats were unable to pull off. The US public has no problem bitching about incompetent government agencies.
It is a different thing to convince everyone to let in even more immigrants that there already are.
Forget the H1-B quota increase, nobody will touch it.
Technical corrects may still be possible. Keep the debate as technical as you can. No emotions erupt from technical debates. People will react like 'who cares - I don't understand what you are talking about'

srikondoji
09-10 10:49 PM
You can buy even now as there is 2 day delivery option also.
Atleast buy a mug or cap or something.
Hi,
I would like to buy an IV T-shirt at DC, since it is too late for me to order online. Will the T-shirts be available there? Please let me know.
Thanks.
Atleast buy a mug or cap or something.
Hi,
I would like to buy an IV T-shirt at DC, since it is too late for me to order online. Will the T-shirts be available there? Please let me know.
Thanks.
more...
Kodi
06-08 08:07 AM
What is a status quo?
2010 medicare medicaid services

rajenk
02-08 12:49 AM
Advance Parole. You are not alone. :)
Thanks, I got it. I even looked up on USCIS e-file page. E-file is the way to go...:)
Thanks, I got it. I even looked up on USCIS e-file page. E-file is the way to go...:)
more...
fromnaija
07-30 10:08 PM
Are you saying that a child will age out if the child's 485 cannot be immediately adjudicated due to retrogression and the child is over 21 when that 485 is eventually processed?
The priority date for children who might age out is fixed at the time of your I140 filing. So if you I140 took six months to approve this can be taken off the age of the child when the labor priority date becomes current. So even if you file when a child is 20 and a half and you have to wait for two years for the date to become current, unless the I140 took 1 and a half years their age will be over 21 when the green card can be processed so they age out of derivative status.
Good luck to those who are facing this. I do understand your anxiety since my son aged out while I was waiting three and half years for my labor cert. It would seem that this 'black hole' in the employment based process is non existent to the people who can change it.
Not sure what the future holds for such children, maybe there is some greater plan which we are not aware of yet.
I do see one advantage they cannot be called up for military service (for the USA) on a non-immigrant visa whereas they can if they have a green card. While I understand fighting is a noble cause I would not want my son to fight for our country of origin either.
The priority date for children who might age out is fixed at the time of your I140 filing. So if you I140 took six months to approve this can be taken off the age of the child when the labor priority date becomes current. So even if you file when a child is 20 and a half and you have to wait for two years for the date to become current, unless the I140 took 1 and a half years their age will be over 21 when the green card can be processed so they age out of derivative status.
Good luck to those who are facing this. I do understand your anxiety since my son aged out while I was waiting three and half years for my labor cert. It would seem that this 'black hole' in the employment based process is non existent to the people who can change it.
Not sure what the future holds for such children, maybe there is some greater plan which we are not aware of yet.
I do see one advantage they cannot be called up for military service (for the USA) on a non-immigrant visa whereas they can if they have a green card. While I understand fighting is a noble cause I would not want my son to fight for our country of origin either.
hair both Medicare and Medicaid
valleywag
07-30 01:21 PM
is this common for all those who have a primary vendor between the employer and the client ? or they are just doing it in random ?
Though i live in hyd i chose delhi for appointment coz previous stampings from delhi had no issues :(
Though i live in hyd i chose delhi for appointment coz previous stampings from delhi had no issues :(
more...
gc_vbin
04-08 05:06 PM
You need to update your profile with enough details so people can respond to you. There are not enough details in your profile.
May 2011 Bulletin is out
Employment- Based Category
INDIA EB2 July 2006 (from May 2006)
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5424.html[/IMG]
I received an email from NVC on Mar 31st with invoice of 794$. My lawyer says that means nothing to me if I don't go for Consulate Processing. But dont they know when they send the email that we didn't opt for CP in I-140. I am confused.
For those of you who received the letter from NVC are you EB2?
May 2011 Bulletin is out
Employment- Based Category
INDIA EB2 July 2006 (from May 2006)
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5424.html[/IMG]
I received an email from NVC on Mar 31st with invoice of 794$. My lawyer says that means nothing to me if I don't go for Consulate Processing. But dont they know when they send the email that we didn't opt for CP in I-140. I am confused.
For those of you who received the letter from NVC are you EB2?
hot Medicare and Medicaid.
morchu
05-04 03:33 PM
It can be done online also. That is the second step in online process of AR11.
Ok, so basically I need to call customer service and have them update address for all pending cases?
Ok, so basically I need to call customer service and have them update address for all pending cases?
more...
house Medicaid Website
god_bless_you
08-15 08:29 AM
what Indian congressional representatives or Indian caucas..etc are doing for Indian immigrants??
do they have any word to say in this deep visa retrogression for indian origin?
do they have any word to say in this deep visa retrogression for indian origin?
tattoo Medicare+and+medicaid+1965
Saralayar
07-31 05:53 PM
Hi All,
We are planning to goto canada for our H1 visa extension (actually i changed my job to new employer also). My H1 visa expires on Sept 31st 2007.
We are planning to go in August 2007 itself.
Lets say if our h1 extension is rejected or some issue what will be our status?
Can we come back to US and plan for our india travel or we have to leave to india from there itself?
I heard that mexico has different rules?
Thanks for your help.
You can not enter back into US if ther visa gets rejected. You have to go to your country from Canada itself. Mexico also has the same rules and not different. Consult your attorney too.
We are planning to goto canada for our H1 visa extension (actually i changed my job to new employer also). My H1 visa expires on Sept 31st 2007.
We are planning to go in August 2007 itself.
Lets say if our h1 extension is rejected or some issue what will be our status?
Can we come back to US and plan for our india travel or we have to leave to india from there itself?
I heard that mexico has different rules?
Thanks for your help.
You can not enter back into US if ther visa gets rejected. You have to go to your country from Canada itself. Mexico also has the same rules and not different. Consult your attorney too.
more...
pictures Here for medicare-related
Jaime
09-05 03:51 PM
Please visit this site http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html . You will see that STRIVE bill is about to be introduced in both houses. Also notice that this bill is a bipartisan bill with Democrats in the lead. This increase chances of its success.
Note that though it is a comprehensive immigration reform bill but it does have some positive provisions, which greatly affect us. For example: The effective yearly green cards will be increased from 140K per year to 290K *2.5 = 725K, where 2.5 is the multiplier for spouse and children as they will be exempted from the quota.
In simple terms, priority dates will become current as soon as the bill passes.
Unfortunately, the bill needs to be passed by certain majority and there are three categories of people who will vote on this a) In favor b) Not in favor c) Haven�t decided yet. Category �C� are the ones that need to be convinced to vote in favor of the bill.
One of the goals of the Sep 18th rally is to meet with the category �c� lawmakers and try bringing then on our side. But if our number is not large enough they will most likely be voting Nay and hence defeating the bill.
So think and act�.
Excellent points! All the more reason to attend the DC rally on the 18th!
Note that though it is a comprehensive immigration reform bill but it does have some positive provisions, which greatly affect us. For example: The effective yearly green cards will be increased from 140K per year to 290K *2.5 = 725K, where 2.5 is the multiplier for spouse and children as they will be exempted from the quota.
In simple terms, priority dates will become current as soon as the bill passes.
Unfortunately, the bill needs to be passed by certain majority and there are three categories of people who will vote on this a) In favor b) Not in favor c) Haven�t decided yet. Category �C� are the ones that need to be convinced to vote in favor of the bill.
One of the goals of the Sep 18th rally is to meet with the category �c� lawmakers and try bringing then on our side. But if our number is not large enough they will most likely be voting Nay and hence defeating the bill.
So think and act�.
Excellent points! All the more reason to attend the DC rally on the 18th!
dresses medicare medicaid services
jcrajput
09-30 09:53 PM
Here I am planning to send following letter: Please suggest me ASAP if any changes. I really appericiate your feedback.
Director,
US BUREAU OF CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES
P.O. Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120
ATTN: CRU Supervisor - Case Improperly Returned (I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status on Behalf of xxxxx (the �Petitioner�) based on an Employment based visa petition (I-140)
Dear Sir or Madam,
This application/petition was filed along with the required fees is being returned to me for the following reason.
Reference: I797C, Notice of Action, Receipt number: xxxx
Notice date: September 20, 2007
�Please resubmit your application with the �Copy of your form-I797, (Notice of Action) if the petition has already been filed or approved. (I-140)�
I believe that my application was sent along with the copy of I-140 and I feel that my case is improperly returned.
Originally I have sent my I-485 application based on JULY 2007 VISA BULLETIN to NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER. Here below is my shipping detail:
FedEx Tracking number xxxx
Ship (P/U) date Jun 30, 2007
Delivery date Jul 2, 2007 7:55 AM
Sign for by: R.WILLIAMS
Delivered to: Shipping/Receiving
Service type: FedEx First Overnight
Packaging type: FedEx Pak
Number of pieces 1
Weight: 1.00 lb.
Shipper Information
xxx
Recipient Information
xxx
I have sent my application with the copy of form I-797, (Notice of Action) which was already field and approved on date March 09, 2007. Here below if the detail for the form I-797 for case type I-140.
Case type: I-140 (IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER)
Receipt number: xxxx
Receipt date: December 11, 2006
Notice Date: March 9, 2007
Priority date: October 4, 2006
Petitioner: xxxx
Beneficiary: xxxx
A # xxx
NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER.
I would like to re-submit this application and I am requesting for processing once again.
Please contact me if you need any further information or assistance. Your kind attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
xxxx
Human Resources Manager
xxxxxxx
Director,
US BUREAU OF CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION SERVICES
P.O. Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120
ATTN: CRU Supervisor - Case Improperly Returned (I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status on Behalf of xxxxx (the �Petitioner�) based on an Employment based visa petition (I-140)
Dear Sir or Madam,
This application/petition was filed along with the required fees is being returned to me for the following reason.
Reference: I797C, Notice of Action, Receipt number: xxxx
Notice date: September 20, 2007
�Please resubmit your application with the �Copy of your form-I797, (Notice of Action) if the petition has already been filed or approved. (I-140)�
I believe that my application was sent along with the copy of I-140 and I feel that my case is improperly returned.
Originally I have sent my I-485 application based on JULY 2007 VISA BULLETIN to NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER. Here below is my shipping detail:
FedEx Tracking number xxxx
Ship (P/U) date Jun 30, 2007
Delivery date Jul 2, 2007 7:55 AM
Sign for by: R.WILLIAMS
Delivered to: Shipping/Receiving
Service type: FedEx First Overnight
Packaging type: FedEx Pak
Number of pieces 1
Weight: 1.00 lb.
Shipper Information
xxx
Recipient Information
xxx
I have sent my application with the copy of form I-797, (Notice of Action) which was already field and approved on date March 09, 2007. Here below if the detail for the form I-797 for case type I-140.
Case type: I-140 (IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER)
Receipt number: xxxx
Receipt date: December 11, 2006
Notice Date: March 9, 2007
Priority date: October 4, 2006
Petitioner: xxxx
Beneficiary: xxxx
A # xxx
NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER.
I would like to re-submit this application and I am requesting for processing once again.
Please contact me if you need any further information or assistance. Your kind attention to this matter is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
xxxx
Human Resources Manager
xxxxxxx
more...
makeup with a medicare doesnt pay
shanti
02-24 10:49 PM
Thank you all for your answers, and we could agree that there is not a clear straightforward guideline regarding the AC21. So I have the following doubts:
1- I really am not worried about the salary part, since the OCC code that the USCIS allocated for my labor certification pays in the area that I intend to work the same salary that their statistics show so that is fine. About the salary issue I talked with a couple of lawyer already,.
2- This is what I am concerned and is about the experience part. I read online that for porting a labor (or some situation of the kind before filing I-485) that you cannot use the experience gained on the labor sponsoring company but you could use anything before that employer.
Here is the question I have regarding that frozen experience clock:
a- Before coming to US I had 5 ys expeirence
b- WIth first H-1B sponsor company I worked 3 ys in U.S. until end of 2003
c- I joined my current employer B on H-1B and worked there all 2004 and they filed for labor in Feb 2005. So my question is.. as previous experience
I know I can count the three years with employer A since no labor there, but with employer B can I count that year before they filed for labor that I was under H-1b or I cannot count any experience gain before the labor was filed with employer B at all? I think that is the key question here.
1- I really am not worried about the salary part, since the OCC code that the USCIS allocated for my labor certification pays in the area that I intend to work the same salary that their statistics show so that is fine. About the salary issue I talked with a couple of lawyer already,.
2- This is what I am concerned and is about the experience part. I read online that for porting a labor (or some situation of the kind before filing I-485) that you cannot use the experience gained on the labor sponsoring company but you could use anything before that employer.
Here is the question I have regarding that frozen experience clock:
a- Before coming to US I had 5 ys expeirence
b- WIth first H-1B sponsor company I worked 3 ys in U.S. until end of 2003
c- I joined my current employer B on H-1B and worked there all 2004 and they filed for labor in Feb 2005. So my question is.. as previous experience
I know I can count the three years with employer A since no labor there, but with employer B can I count that year before they filed for labor that I was under H-1b or I cannot count any experience gain before the labor was filed with employer B at all? I think that is the key question here.
girlfriend medicaid and medicare. for
Ingerried
04-14 04:12 PM
�������, ��������, ���������� �������� ����� ������. ����� ����� �������
�� ����� ��������, ������� ���������� ���������� ����� �������� �� �����
����� "����� �� ����� ����� ����������".
XVI �������� ���������� ��� �������, �� ������� ���� ���������� ��������
�������� �� �� ����� ��� ������� �����������. ����� ����, ������� ���
����������� ������������ �� ������ (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=320108)
��� ����� ����������� � ���������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=29921)
����������� ����� ���������� � ������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=250001)
����������� �� � ����������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/ctg.php?category=15&page=3)
����� ����� ������ ����� ����������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=654888)
�������� ��������� ���� ����������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=468460)
����� ����������� � �������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=585977)
������ ����������� ����� online (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=824957)
���� ���������� ������ ����������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/ctg.php?category=2&page=2)
����������� � ����� ����������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=557287)
����������� ������������ ����� ����������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=40265)
����������� ����� � ����������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=782255)
����������� ������ ��������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=44505)
������� ����� ����������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=845985)
����������� ������ ���� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=717388)
���������� ������� ����������� � ������ (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=785423)
����� ����������� � ���������� (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=419816)
������ ����������� � ������ (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=495782)
����������� � 12 ������ ����� (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=987036)
�������� ������� �������� ����������� ������ (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=528981)
����������� ���������� ������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=988528)
����������� ������������ ��������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=972994)
������ ����������� � ���������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=278785)
����� ��������� ����������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=753056)
���� ����������� ������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=448608)
����� ������ ����������� ������������ (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=252739)
����������� ����� ����� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=461696)
������ ����������� � � ��������� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=587425)
����������� ��� �������� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=355986)
����������� � ������ �������� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=691482)
���� ����������� ������ ��� (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=57653)
����������� � ������������ �������� (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=282445)
������� ����������� ����������� (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=524884)
������ ����������� ������ (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=539670)
������� ������� ����������� ������ (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=322688)
������� ������ ����������� ������ (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=950943)
����������� ���������� ��� (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=487069)
����������� �� ������ � �������� (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=297234)
����������� � ������� ������ (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=568173)
����� ����������� �� ������ (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=148147)
������������ ����� ����� ����������� ������������� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=101200)
���� ����� ����������� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=566787)
����������� �� ��� 2000� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=695888)
����������� ������ �� 1500 ��� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=800535)
����������� � ��������� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=300464)
�� ����� ��������, ������� ���������� ���������� ����� �������� �� �����
����� "����� �� ����� ����� ����������".
XVI �������� ���������� ��� �������, �� ������� ���� ���������� ��������
�������� �� �� ����� ��� ������� �����������. ����� ����, ������� ���
����������� ������������ �� ������ (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=320108)
��� ����� ����������� � ���������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=29921)
����������� ����� ���������� � ������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=250001)
����������� �� � ����������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/ctg.php?category=15&page=3)
����� ����� ������ ����� ����������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=654888)
�������� ��������� ���� ����������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=468460)
����� ����������� � �������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=585977)
������ ����������� ����� online (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=824957)
���� ���������� ������ ����������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/ctg.php?category=2&page=2)
����������� � ����� ����������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=557287)
����������� ������������ ����� ����������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=40265)
����������� ����� � ����������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=782255)
����������� ������ ��������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=44505)
������� ����� ����������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=845985)
����������� ������ ���� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=717388)
���������� ������� ����������� � ������ (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=785423)
����� ����������� � ���������� (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=419816)
������ ����������� � ������ (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=495782)
����������� � 12 ������ ����� (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=987036)
�������� ������� �������� ����������� ������ (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=528981)
����������� ���������� ������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=988528)
����������� ������������ ��������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=972994)
������ ����������� � ���������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=278785)
����� ��������� ����������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=753056)
���� ����������� ������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=448608)
����� ������ ����������� ������������ (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=252739)
����������� ����� ����� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=461696)
������ ����������� � � ��������� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=587425)
����������� ��� �������� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=355986)
����������� � ������ �������� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=691482)
���� ����������� ������ ��� (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=57653)
����������� � ������������ �������� (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=282445)
������� ����������� ����������� (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=524884)
������ ����������� ������ (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=539670)
������� ������� ����������� ������ (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=322688)
������� ������ ����������� ������ (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=950943)
����������� ���������� ��� (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=487069)
����������� �� ������ � �������� (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=297234)
����������� � ������� ������ (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=568173)
����� ����������� �� ������ (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=148147)
������������ ����� ����� ����������� ������������� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=101200)
���� ����� ����������� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=566787)
����������� �� ��� 2000� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=695888)
����������� ������ �� 1500 ��� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=800535)
����������� � ��������� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=300464)
hairstyles medicare and medicaidmost
Ramba
07-29 07:15 PM
Ahem.. ? :confused:
Technically speaking, an immigrant visa should be immediately available to approve her 485. So, she needs to wait till her PD (which is in fact yours), become current again. You may contact a lawyer orCongressman/Senaters or USCIS regarding this situation. But I doubt it will yield any positive results. As she is a derivative applicant, she will have no problem in approval, except the waiting game. If it going to be very long, once you acquire a citizenship, you can file a I-30 for her and she will become GC holder immediately.
Technically speaking, an immigrant visa should be immediately available to approve her 485. So, she needs to wait till her PD (which is in fact yours), become current again. You may contact a lawyer orCongressman/Senaters or USCIS regarding this situation. But I doubt it will yield any positive results. As she is a derivative applicant, she will have no problem in approval, except the waiting game. If it going to be very long, once you acquire a citizenship, you can file a I-30 for her and she will become GC holder immediately.
godbless
07-18 07:55 PM
My I 140 alone was applied on July12th as we did not know anything about the revision that time.
I did not recieve the receipt notice yet and I called USCIS and they dont have a record of my entry yet.
Mine was a labor substitution with my current company itself. My current company is a multi billion dollar US firm and they go by the rules, so I am not worried about my I 140 approval.
Since my I 140 was applied based on a labor subsitution, and if my I 140 receipt comes in August ( lets say august 10th), would I still be considered in the July bulletin ?
Thanks a lot for the reply,
Sam
You don't need to wait till the approval of your I 140 or the reciept notice. You are eligible to file I 485 right away. The attornys know how to do it. So don't waste time and send your I 485 in ASAP.
I did not recieve the receipt notice yet and I called USCIS and they dont have a record of my entry yet.
Mine was a labor substitution with my current company itself. My current company is a multi billion dollar US firm and they go by the rules, so I am not worried about my I 140 approval.
Since my I 140 was applied based on a labor subsitution, and if my I 140 receipt comes in August ( lets say august 10th), would I still be considered in the July bulletin ?
Thanks a lot for the reply,
Sam
You don't need to wait till the approval of your I 140 or the reciept notice. You are eligible to file I 485 right away. The attornys know how to do it. So don't waste time and send your I 485 in ASAP.
ddeka
09-17 10:36 AM
When AP is approved, you get 3 copies. I went twice on intl trips and each time they took a copy. I am left with 1 copy of the AP.
Now I need to go on one last intl trip (I have applied for renewal). I just have one copy of AP with me.
How does it work? Will the officer just stamp the AP and make a copy?
Don't give original copy. Let them make a copy of the original.
Now I need to go on one last intl trip (I have applied for renewal). I just have one copy of AP with me.
How does it work? Will the officer just stamp the AP and make a copy?
Don't give original copy. Let them make a copy of the original.
No comments:
Post a Comment