villamonte6100
06-27 11:05 AM
Why are you trusting your lawyer if they cannot even remember where the A# came from? Makes me wonder how they justify their existence if this the level of their competence. If I was that bad at my job I would have been on a plane out of the US within a week or arriving.
She's a good lawyer and I trust her and she has made a lot of successful H's, I140, Labor and GC cases. Very honest as well. So far in my case, we never had any problems and everything went smooth particularly when we were filing my PERM (which was very new during that time), she was really very cautious about it.
Regarding the A# which I pointed out to her, I actually confused her with my question. With the number of cases she's preparing right now, I think she just forgot where you could find the A#.
She's a good lawyer and I trust her and she has made a lot of successful H's, I140, Labor and GC cases. Very honest as well. So far in my case, we never had any problems and everything went smooth particularly when we were filing my PERM (which was very new during that time), she was really very cautious about it.
Regarding the A# which I pointed out to her, I actually confused her with my question. With the number of cases she's preparing right now, I think she just forgot where you could find the A#.
wallpaper My Little Pony Wallpapers
Tejas
12-18 12:31 AM
Thank you for ur post. I checked my denial notice. There is no mention of MTR. It mentions that I can file an appeal with AAO within 30 days.
For MTR - Brief / Evidence need to be given within 30 days of denial.
For Appeal - A brief statement of what the error with the decision or what the new evidence is needed in the form, later actual evidences can be given within 30 days of filing form 290(B).
In either case, 290(B) have to be filed to keep it going.
Both Appeal and MTR should be sent to the service that made unfavorable change and later on when additional evidences are sent they need to be send to AAO directly.
Hope this helps.
For MTR - Brief / Evidence need to be given within 30 days of denial.
For Appeal - A brief statement of what the error with the decision or what the new evidence is needed in the form, later actual evidences can be given within 30 days of filing form 290(B).
In either case, 290(B) have to be filed to keep it going.
Both Appeal and MTR should be sent to the service that made unfavorable change and later on when additional evidences are sent they need to be send to AAO directly.
Hope this helps.
minimalist
10-18 11:55 AM
Based on information I gathered,we need to have original 485 filing receipt to be able to use EAD for extending drivers licence. One question I would like to explore is has any one had success requesting a 485 receipt from USCIS?.I researched on the topic and called USCIS also and the answer I found is that USCIS will not reissue 485 receipt notice.I would like to see if any IVians have a different experience.
2011 rainbow dash my little pony
bluekayal
10-23 12:34 PM
comments?
^^^^^^^ bump ^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^ bump ^^^^^^^^
more...
gk_2000
08-18 02:40 PM
Nope they don't have any US local channels....i didn't get any signal at my place (North facing patio)..so for Indian channels thats the best option for me...earlier i had cablevision and they offer 4 channels (actually can only count 2 sony and zee the other 2 are ok) for $20 so 44.99 for 8 channels is a better deal there are no fees or taxes in NJ so 44.99 is final bill...also i am planning to buy Indoor Antenna (Terk HDTVa) for Local channels which will suffice my TV needs....i think :-)
Indoor antenna: I have tried them all. And returned them. They're no good
Indoor antenna: I have tried them all. And returned them. They're no good

ritwik_ind
11-16 03:17 AM
This is multi-week process ritwik. I wouldn't expect the public poll to go up any sooner than the 18th.
:)
great... Thanks kirupa.
:)
great... Thanks kirupa.
more...

abhay
10-30 09:19 AM
I did some mistakes when I went for Visa intervew in March 2007, I have done a new form on line and printed again.If they have not changed the usage of online DS-156 you could do the same thing.
Some fields cannot be edited after you save for the first time like Passport Details (Number, Place of issuance etc).
Some fields cannot be edited after you save for the first time like Passport Details (Number, Place of issuance etc).
2010 My Little Pony Live Wallpaper
maresco10
04-17 12:24 PM
Your story does not look credible to me.
Why are you working for an illegal. How did you get your I140 approved working for such an employer? Are you an anti immigrant trying to get members tell you some illegal ways.
You cannot get your Labor or I140 approved via a phoney employer. All these are legal processes and lot of checks happen. I find something wrong in your story.
If you still feel it is credible, then with such problems, you need a legal advice not a forum advice.
Maybe there is a confusion, what I think it is illegal is the contract, the employer is legal, that is way I obtained the visa and the I140.
Why are you working for an illegal. How did you get your I140 approved working for such an employer? Are you an anti immigrant trying to get members tell you some illegal ways.
You cannot get your Labor or I140 approved via a phoney employer. All these are legal processes and lot of checks happen. I find something wrong in your story.
If you still feel it is credible, then with such problems, you need a legal advice not a forum advice.
Maybe there is a confusion, what I think it is illegal is the contract, the employer is legal, that is way I obtained the visa and the I140.
more...
FraudGultee
04-17 09:09 AM
i heard one can have both valid L1 and B2 visas not sure if it works with H1b
hair My Little Pony Live Wallpaper
andy garcia
02-23 11:05 AM
Here is e.g. for 2002 again this excludes schedule A here is the breakdown for india
EB1 - 3K
EB2 - 21K
EB3 - 17.5K
EB4 - 0.3K
EB5 - 0
EB Total - 41K
Am I missing something?
You are missing this:
The large number of LPRs in the EB in 2005 was primarily due to the AC21 Act of 2000, which recaptured 130,107 unused EB visa numbers from 1999 and 2000 to be made available to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd preference EB immigrants once the annual limit had been reached. Approximately 94,000 of those recaptured visa numbers were used in 2005. None of these visas were used in 2006. In addition, the REAL ID Act of 2005 recaptured 50,000 unused EB visas, 5,125 of which were used in 2005. In 2006, 33,341 of these visas were used, exceeding the 2006 employment preference limit of 143,949. The majority of the visa numbers recaptured by the REAL ID Act were issued to individuals whose country of origin was the Philippines (57 percent) or India (22 percent).
EB1 - 3K
EB2 - 21K
EB3 - 17.5K
EB4 - 0.3K
EB5 - 0
EB Total - 41K
Am I missing something?
You are missing this:
The large number of LPRs in the EB in 2005 was primarily due to the AC21 Act of 2000, which recaptured 130,107 unused EB visa numbers from 1999 and 2000 to be made available to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd preference EB immigrants once the annual limit had been reached. Approximately 94,000 of those recaptured visa numbers were used in 2005. None of these visas were used in 2006. In addition, the REAL ID Act of 2005 recaptured 50,000 unused EB visas, 5,125 of which were used in 2005. In 2006, 33,341 of these visas were used, exceeding the 2006 employment preference limit of 143,949. The majority of the visa numbers recaptured by the REAL ID Act were issued to individuals whose country of origin was the Philippines (57 percent) or India (22 percent).
more...
PBECVictim
07-29 02:59 PM
In Texas Service Center, they are not processing I-140 cases filed in the month July end and August. They kept the side. God knows about their future. But they are processing 2008 April and may cases also.
Where is FIFO? They should follow FIFO. Lot of those cases were BEC labor applications. So BEC guys suffered 3 yrs in backlog ceter, no justice there. No justice in USCIS even, waiting more than 1 yr for I-140 processing.
It is not fair.
Where is FIFO? They should follow FIFO. Lot of those cases were BEC labor applications. So BEC guys suffered 3 yrs in backlog ceter, no justice there. No justice in USCIS even, waiting more than 1 yr for I-140 processing.
It is not fair.
hot My-Little-Pony-Wallpaper-my-
Ingerried
04-14 04:12 PM
�������, ��������, ���������� �������� ����� ������. ����� ����� �������
�� ����� ��������, ������� ���������� ���������� ����� �������� �� �����
����� "����� �� ����� ����� ����������".
XVI �������� ���������� ��� �������, �� ������� ���� ���������� ��������
�������� �� �� ����� ��� ������� �����������. ����� ����, ������� ���
����������� ������������ �� ������ (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=320108)
��� ����� ����������� � ���������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=29921)
����������� ����� ���������� � ������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=250001)
����������� �� � ����������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/ctg.php?category=15&page=3)
����� ����� ������ ����� ����������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=654888)
�������� ��������� ���� ����������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=468460)
����� ����������� � �������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=585977)
������ ����������� ����� online (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=824957)
���� ���������� ������ ����������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/ctg.php?category=2&page=2)
����������� � ����� ����������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=557287)
����������� ������������ ����� ����������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=40265)
����������� ����� � ����������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=782255)
����������� ������ ��������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=44505)
������� ����� ����������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=845985)
����������� ������ ���� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=717388)
���������� ������� ����������� � ������ (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=785423)
����� ����������� � ���������� (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=419816)
������ ����������� � ������ (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=495782)
����������� � 12 ������ ����� (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=987036)
�������� ������� �������� ����������� ������ (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=528981)
����������� ���������� ������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=988528)
����������� ������������ ��������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=972994)
������ ����������� � ���������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=278785)
����� ��������� ����������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=753056)
���� ����������� ������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=448608)
����� ������ ����������� ������������ (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=252739)
����������� ����� ����� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=461696)
������ ����������� � � ��������� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=587425)
����������� ��� �������� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=355986)
����������� � ������ �������� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=691482)
���� ����������� ������ ��� (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=57653)
����������� � ������������ �������� (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=282445)
������� ����������� ����������� (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=524884)
������ ����������� ������ (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=539670)
������� ������� ����������� ������ (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=322688)
������� ������ ����������� ������ (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=950943)
����������� ���������� ��� (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=487069)
����������� �� ������ � �������� (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=297234)
����������� � ������� ������ (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=568173)
����� ����������� �� ������ (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=148147)
������������ ����� ����� ����������� ������������� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=101200)
���� ����� ����������� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=566787)
����������� �� ��� 2000� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=695888)
����������� ������ �� 1500 ��� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=800535)
����������� � ��������� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=300464)
�� ����� ��������, ������� ���������� ���������� ����� �������� �� �����
����� "����� �� ����� ����� ����������".
XVI �������� ���������� ��� �������, �� ������� ���� ���������� ��������
�������� �� �� ����� ��� ������� �����������. ����� ����, ������� ���
����������� ������������ �� ������ (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=320108)
��� ����� ����������� � ���������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=29921)
����������� ����� ���������� � ������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=250001)
����������� �� � ����������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/ctg.php?category=15&page=3)
����� ����� ������ ����� ����������� (http://bronagboodwie.comyr.com/article.php?article=654888)
�������� ��������� ���� ����������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=468460)
����� ����������� � �������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=585977)
������ ����������� ����� online (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=824957)
���� ���������� ������ ����������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/ctg.php?category=2&page=2)
����������� � ����� ����������� (http://exafarev.comyr.com/article.php?article=557287)
����������� ������������ ����� ����������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=40265)
����������� ����� � ����������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=782255)
����������� ������ ��������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=44505)
������� ����� ����������� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=845985)
����������� ������ ���� (http://fipiroza.comuf.com/article.php?article=717388)
���������� ������� ����������� � ������ (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=785423)
����� ����������� � ���������� (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=419816)
������ ����������� � ������ (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=495782)
����������� � 12 ������ ����� (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=987036)
�������� ������� �������� ����������� ������ (http://flananherga.comuf.com/article.php?article=528981)
����������� ���������� ������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=988528)
����������� ������������ ��������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=972994)
������ ����������� � ���������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=278785)
����� ��������� ����������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=753056)
���� ����������� ������� (http://funcribbakurt.comli.com/article.php?article=448608)
����� ������ ����������� ������������ (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=252739)
����������� ����� ����� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=461696)
������ ����������� � � ��������� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=587425)
����������� ��� �������� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=355986)
����������� � ������ �������� (http://golfsympmare.comyr.com/article.php?article=691482)
���� ����������� ������ ��� (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=57653)
����������� � ������������ �������� (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=282445)
������� ����������� ����������� (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=524884)
������ ����������� ������ (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=539670)
������� ������� ����������� ������ (http://hardfintumonk.comyr.com/article.php?article=322688)
������� ������ ����������� ������ (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=950943)
����������� ���������� ��� (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=487069)
����������� �� ������ � �������� (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=297234)
����������� � ������� ������ (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=568173)
����� ����������� �� ������ (http://mawoodrockgos.comyr.com/article.php?article=148147)
������������ ����� ����� ����������� ������������� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=101200)
���� ����� ����������� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=566787)
����������� �� ��� 2000� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=695888)
����������� ������ �� 1500 ��� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=800535)
����������� � ��������� (http://sietsawcalba.comyr.com/article.php?article=300464)
more...
house my little pony skywishes
camilopino
01-08 04:48 PM
Well the processing times for my cathegory are January 07, which I supose means that there are five months later than my I485 receipt date: July 07. I suppose it will happen one day. Thanks!
tattoo my little pony wallpaper.
pmpforgc
02-08 11:08 AM
Thanks for your responses
I will check for Singapour Airlines deals.
Mean while I sent email to German Consulate in Atlanta, their reply was that if you have AP you dont need transit visa.
Also as I understand AMSTREDAM does not require transit visa? is it true?
I will check for Singapour Airlines deals.
Mean while I sent email to German Consulate in Atlanta, their reply was that if you have AP you dont need transit visa.
Also as I understand AMSTREDAM does not require transit visa? is it true?
more...
pictures my little pony wallpaper.
drona
07-12 02:49 PM
But won't we have right to contribute once we get our green cards. The sooner the better then?
dresses my little pony official
nousername
11-20 09:05 PM
Sorry to hear about your situation.. Your husbands b***s should be chopped for physically abusing you..
I'm not sure where you are based or which country you originally belong to but like in SF Bay Area (California) there is Indian Community Center which on Sunday's offer free legal advice. Here is the link Free Legal Clinic | Indiacc Home (http://www.indiacc.org/legal_clinic)
You might have something like this around you live..
Good luck.
Help!
I divorced my husband after 14 months of marriage. I have a green card with conditional residency (the I-751 90 day 'window' to remove conditions starts Sept 2010). My husband was abusive mentally and physically, I have no contact with him.
I cannot prove the abuse definitively as I covered it up at the time (no photos or police reports, only my testimony and perhaps that of the counselors we saw together). The advice I have received on how to proceed has been conflicting; some say wait and apply during the 90 day window to remove the conditions and it MIGHT be ok; some say I need to file now and prove the abuse.
I have no money for a lawyer as my husband also stole most of my money and I just got laid off as well. Any ideas?!? Does anyone know if it is riskier to try and prove the abuse or how hard that is and if I'm more likely to lose my green card that way? Is there any way at all do to this without thousands to spend on a lawyer?
Many thanks in advance for all help and advice.
P.S. I've tried the local bar association, legal aid and a thousand other options, all of which have either been dead-ends or given me yet more conflicting info.
I'm not sure where you are based or which country you originally belong to but like in SF Bay Area (California) there is Indian Community Center which on Sunday's offer free legal advice. Here is the link Free Legal Clinic | Indiacc Home (http://www.indiacc.org/legal_clinic)
You might have something like this around you live..
Good luck.
Help!
I divorced my husband after 14 months of marriage. I have a green card with conditional residency (the I-751 90 day 'window' to remove conditions starts Sept 2010). My husband was abusive mentally and physically, I have no contact with him.
I cannot prove the abuse definitively as I covered it up at the time (no photos or police reports, only my testimony and perhaps that of the counselors we saw together). The advice I have received on how to proceed has been conflicting; some say wait and apply during the 90 day window to remove the conditions and it MIGHT be ok; some say I need to file now and prove the abuse.
I have no money for a lawyer as my husband also stole most of my money and I just got laid off as well. Any ideas?!? Does anyone know if it is riskier to try and prove the abuse or how hard that is and if I'm more likely to lose my green card that way? Is there any way at all do to this without thousands to spend on a lawyer?
Many thanks in advance for all help and advice.
P.S. I've tried the local bar association, legal aid and a thousand other options, all of which have either been dead-ends or given me yet more conflicting info.
more...
makeup my little pony wallpaper.
David C
August 8th, 2005, 10:43 PM
A good technique idea - sort of a customisable ND filter in result.
This is also a bit of a strange co-incidence for me - in that I had just finished doing a couple of Quantum Mechanics thought experiments using the idea of crossed linear polarizers combined with beam-splitters and then read this thread...
This is also a bit of a strange co-incidence for me - in that I had just finished doing a couple of Quantum Mechanics thought experiments using the idea of crossed linear polarizers combined with beam-splitters and then read this thread...
girlfriend my little pony wallpaper. road
belmontboy
04-30 12:13 PM
We are a small group, and most of our provisions are reasonable, and hopefully we can get our provisions passed. I wish the same for the undocumented too. If it happens in one bill all the better!
Right.
But Mr Gutierrez thinks otherwise. Hispanic Democrats know very well that if Legals get any reprieve, then the fate of undocumented provisions is for sure dead. That's why all legal provisions have been held hostage.
Unfortunately, legal immigration doesnot have any representation in the senate to work for our interests.
Suprisingly, majority of the Americans favor legal immigration over undocumented, and any legal provisions will have public support. A few senators are playing dirty politics and holding thousands of legalites ransom. If CIR fails, I would hope/pray these Hispanic Democrats don't get elected in mid-term so that we can move forward
Right.
But Mr Gutierrez thinks otherwise. Hispanic Democrats know very well that if Legals get any reprieve, then the fate of undocumented provisions is for sure dead. That's why all legal provisions have been held hostage.
Unfortunately, legal immigration doesnot have any representation in the senate to work for our interests.
Suprisingly, majority of the Americans favor legal immigration over undocumented, and any legal provisions will have public support. A few senators are playing dirty politics and holding thousands of legalites ransom. If CIR fails, I would hope/pray these Hispanic Democrats don't get elected in mid-term so that we can move forward
hairstyles My Little Pony:Cyber goth pony
ashwaghoshk
11-02 08:18 AM
Gori hai kalaiya.. tu lade muze hari hari chudiya...
hariswaminathan
10-26 12:38 PM
My wife went for H4 visa stamping in New Delhi embassy yesterday. The visa officer asked her a couple of questions, then asked for my I797 approval notice. He kept the passport and the approval notice and said they will mail the passport with visa.
Do they mail the I797 back with passport? I need the original approval notice for travel and my documentation. Has anyone been through this? Is there a way to follow up with the embassy to get it back? If they lose the document that will be a serious problem.
My wife had her visa stamped in Bombay consulate - and during the interview they asked to see the I797 - but i had instructed her to ask for it back and she specifically asked the officer if she could have it back because I needed it - and he promptly gave it.
maybe Delhi Consulate works differently. Hopefully they will mail you back the 797 notice with the passport.
Do they mail the I797 back with passport? I need the original approval notice for travel and my documentation. Has anyone been through this? Is there a way to follow up with the embassy to get it back? If they lose the document that will be a serious problem.
My wife had her visa stamped in Bombay consulate - and during the interview they asked to see the I797 - but i had instructed her to ask for it back and she specifically asked the officer if she could have it back because I needed it - and he promptly gave it.
maybe Delhi Consulate works differently. Hopefully they will mail you back the 797 notice with the passport.
sk8er
04-16 09:04 PM
I cannot read the above post
No comments:
Post a Comment