psaxena
06-22 07:54 PM
to get some smile on your faces..
Still thinking what Jeniffer(Usha ji) will make the immigrants do.. may be ask to make some pasta!!
Still thinking what Jeniffer(Usha ji) will make the immigrants do.. may be ask to make some pasta!!
wallpaper Papier-mâché Bowls
waitingGC
01-15 10:11 AM
I think more members will join and people will be willing to contribute more if they see positive things happening. Right now we seem to be going no where. Even if a basic thing like filing for 485 during retrogression gets passed, people will gain confidence in IV and they will be willing to contribute money.
I totally agree with you! Many members are doubtful of what IV can really do for legal immigrants. Many people think that nothing can be achieved with just less than 10,000 people. Without seeing any hope for any changes, people just feel desperate and stay where they are without thinking of this issue.
I've read a post in a Chinese immigration website regarding how they thought the immigration trends in the future. Most people, if not all, believed that most of the immigration bills, including CIR, SKIL, and 485 filing, have no chance to be passed in the congresses, not only this year, but also in the future. They thought that the only thing that had a chance was H1 quota increasing. I hope that's not true. But their arguments made sense. We believe that we contribute to this country so this country needs us. But Americans don't think so. Many ordinary Americans do not really care about legal immigrants. Those who care may have lost their jobs to us. Our employers don't really want us to get GC because we can change jobs freely once we have GC.
Those thoughts, combined with last year's facts, make people believe that we cannot make a change. But I believe that if IV can make any change in the near future, e.g. 485 filing, people would regain confidence and join this organization. This is like a vicious circle. People don't contribute, then IV cannot achieve goals. Thus more people lose confidence and contribute even less.
I totally agree with you! Many members are doubtful of what IV can really do for legal immigrants. Many people think that nothing can be achieved with just less than 10,000 people. Without seeing any hope for any changes, people just feel desperate and stay where they are without thinking of this issue.
I've read a post in a Chinese immigration website regarding how they thought the immigration trends in the future. Most people, if not all, believed that most of the immigration bills, including CIR, SKIL, and 485 filing, have no chance to be passed in the congresses, not only this year, but also in the future. They thought that the only thing that had a chance was H1 quota increasing. I hope that's not true. But their arguments made sense. We believe that we contribute to this country so this country needs us. But Americans don't think so. Many ordinary Americans do not really care about legal immigrants. Those who care may have lost their jobs to us. Our employers don't really want us to get GC because we can change jobs freely once we have GC.
Those thoughts, combined with last year's facts, make people believe that we cannot make a change. But I believe that if IV can make any change in the near future, e.g. 485 filing, people would regain confidence and join this organization. This is like a vicious circle. People don't contribute, then IV cannot achieve goals. Thus more people lose confidence and contribute even less.
ndialani
11-23 06:31 PM
I send through Wells Fargo to ICICI bank in Inida. You can open a remmitance account with wels fargo and wire transfer yourself. Every $1000 dollars they charge $9 dollars.
Advantage is money is there in 2 days.
Simplest way is ...send your mom, post dated checks for the whole year. Mail it through Prioriy mail using USPS.....ony costs 5 dollars. She can deposit the check every month. I 've been doing it for longest time.
Only , in case of emergency and you want to transfer 5000 or more, i like Wells Fargo Service.
Advantage is money is there in 2 days.
Simplest way is ...send your mom, post dated checks for the whole year. Mail it through Prioriy mail using USPS.....ony costs 5 dollars. She can deposit the check every month. I 've been doing it for longest time.
Only , in case of emergency and you want to transfer 5000 or more, i like Wells Fargo Service.
2011 Papier Mache Bowls
chanduv23
08-27 08:38 AM
Hi,
Iam trying to explain my employer that it's ok to hire employees with EAD. For some reason they prefer GC or Citizen only. I referred them to the Discrimination clause on I-9 form. Then they told me about their problems hiring EAD.
1) If the Employee is hired on a valid EAD and later during the course of employment the EAD expired, there is no system in place for them to check back with the employee if (s)he has renewed it in a timely manner.
2) If such an employee that has not renewed their EAD and continued their employment beyond expiration without notifying the employer, the company is worried that they may be legally liable for harboring employees with illegal statuses.
Please help me understand if their concerns are valid and if not what is the remedy.
Working on EAD has never been a problem. But I did hear from some hiring managers that they have concerns about constant renewals and other issues associated like RFE etc.. and thats why they avoid hiring people on EAD - this is like very few people who are misinformed.
Usually some employers ask - have you switched after 180 days of filing 485 just to make sure there is no problem.
Company need not harbor illegal employees, they can do what it takes to keep the employee employed.
Iam trying to explain my employer that it's ok to hire employees with EAD. For some reason they prefer GC or Citizen only. I referred them to the Discrimination clause on I-9 form. Then they told me about their problems hiring EAD.
1) If the Employee is hired on a valid EAD and later during the course of employment the EAD expired, there is no system in place for them to check back with the employee if (s)he has renewed it in a timely manner.
2) If such an employee that has not renewed their EAD and continued their employment beyond expiration without notifying the employer, the company is worried that they may be legally liable for harboring employees with illegal statuses.
Please help me understand if their concerns are valid and if not what is the remedy.
Working on EAD has never been a problem. But I did hear from some hiring managers that they have concerns about constant renewals and other issues associated like RFE etc.. and thats why they avoid hiring people on EAD - this is like very few people who are misinformed.
Usually some employers ask - have you switched after 180 days of filing 485 just to make sure there is no problem.
Company need not harbor illegal employees, they can do what it takes to keep the employee employed.
more...
bostonian28
05-16 11:35 AM
I have just called all the Representatives mentioned in the above thread and conveyed the message. Similar experience, nice people (I am sure they are supposed to be nice, as they would take calls from voters!!), I also heard similar responses saying they have been getting many calls.
manand24
09-28 08:02 AM
EAD - Card production ordered for me and my wife on 09/27/2007.
See signature for details:
PD 04/2006 EB2 INDIA
I-140 NSC AP 10/2006
SELF:
I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC (LIN-XXX) on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail at home
I-131 (Travel Document) NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC (LIN-XXX) on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail at home
I-765 (EAD) NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007; Card production ordered on 09/27/2007
BioMetrics Appointment - ND - 09/18/07, Appointment Date 10/05/07 9:00AM
WIFE
I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC (LIN-XXX) on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail at home
I-131 (Travel Document) NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC (LIN-XXX) on 09/18/2007 via USPS Mail at Lawyer's office
I-765 (EAD) NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007; Card production ordered on 09/27/2007
BioMetrics Appointment - ND - 09/18/07, Appointment Date 10/05/07 8:00AM
See signature for details:
PD 04/2006 EB2 INDIA
I-140 NSC AP 10/2006
SELF:
I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC (LIN-XXX) on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail at home
I-131 (Travel Document) NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC (LIN-XXX) on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail at home
I-765 (EAD) NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007; Card production ordered on 09/27/2007
BioMetrics Appointment - ND - 09/18/07, Appointment Date 10/05/07 9:00AM
WIFE
I-485 NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC (LIN-XXX) on 09/17/2007 via USPS Mail at home
I-131 (Travel Document) NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007 - Receipt Notice recieved from NSC (LIN-XXX) on 09/18/2007 via USPS Mail at Lawyer's office
I-765 (EAD) NSC RD 07/02/07 ND 09/10/2007; Card production ordered on 09/27/2007
BioMetrics Appointment - ND - 09/18/07, Appointment Date 10/05/07 8:00AM
more...
gopalkrishan
08-03 03:22 PM
Hmmmm .. I have been thinking of losing a bit weight now, after everybody started pointing it out to me.. The rationale behind it being that since I am going �over the hill� I should start looking after myself..
I decided to just touch the fringes, so made a mistake of floating out my idea and BOOM the world crashed .. I was flooded with suggestions, drowning in motivational talks and sometimes buried under laughter of the unbelievers. I was first told to stop BEER (*actually started with BEER and changed to ALCOHOL*) completely as it increases water retention in the body, making you bloat up.. Then one nice (*and i believe he must have been a veggie extremist*) person come up with surefire idea of giving up non-veg food, and that not only would reduce weight but also cholesterol and what not.. Next on the sacrifice list was Rice as it had carbohydrates, then came universal food vegetable - Potatoes, they shared the same vice as Rice.. One suggested to drink lot of water, another suggested lot (*I believe exact words were "minimum half a liter"*) of milk..
Best was when one sane(*or so I thought*) person suggested eating lots of fruits .. until it came down to restrictions .. I could not eat banana as they were not exactly diet fruit .. Watermelon at night was a no-no as they did not get digested easily .. Papaya were frowned upon as they generate lot of heat in body and so on so forth ...
Before you start wondering .. They also coached me about eating habits .. I prefer to go to the Gym(*actually started from yesterday only*) in evenings and that was the hinge on which raged the eye of the storm, i mean discussion .. One suggested no eating for couple of hours before and AFTER gym and another suggested that I eat soon after coming back so that the food could settle for couple of hours before i slept.. One frowned upon having water with food or rather immediately after eating it .. Come On .. if I bite into a red hot pepper am I still supposed to wait for an hour to have that glass of water??
Anyways, after listening to all this, the only thing I could think of was GITA .. this world is all an illusion of temptations and ascending beyond the web of mortal hope and trepidation will lead to salvation.. I felt as if I was being groomed to go in a battle .. No no, that�s a wrong analogy.. as if I was being groomed to rise over my mortality and mortal temptations to achieve sainthood in the vast lonely reaches of Himalayas..
Tsk Tsk, such a big decision to follow .. I need strength for this .. Let me grab my BEER and CHICKEN so that I can contently introspect, contemplate and find some strength TO LOSE WEIGHT ..
Cheers to losing weight (*was only on my 3rd beer yet, while thinking of penning this down*) :d
Gopal Krishan
I decided to just touch the fringes, so made a mistake of floating out my idea and BOOM the world crashed .. I was flooded with suggestions, drowning in motivational talks and sometimes buried under laughter of the unbelievers. I was first told to stop BEER (*actually started with BEER and changed to ALCOHOL*) completely as it increases water retention in the body, making you bloat up.. Then one nice (*and i believe he must have been a veggie extremist*) person come up with surefire idea of giving up non-veg food, and that not only would reduce weight but also cholesterol and what not.. Next on the sacrifice list was Rice as it had carbohydrates, then came universal food vegetable - Potatoes, they shared the same vice as Rice.. One suggested to drink lot of water, another suggested lot (*I believe exact words were "minimum half a liter"*) of milk..
Best was when one sane(*or so I thought*) person suggested eating lots of fruits .. until it came down to restrictions .. I could not eat banana as they were not exactly diet fruit .. Watermelon at night was a no-no as they did not get digested easily .. Papaya were frowned upon as they generate lot of heat in body and so on so forth ...
Before you start wondering .. They also coached me about eating habits .. I prefer to go to the Gym(*actually started from yesterday only*) in evenings and that was the hinge on which raged the eye of the storm, i mean discussion .. One suggested no eating for couple of hours before and AFTER gym and another suggested that I eat soon after coming back so that the food could settle for couple of hours before i slept.. One frowned upon having water with food or rather immediately after eating it .. Come On .. if I bite into a red hot pepper am I still supposed to wait for an hour to have that glass of water??
Anyways, after listening to all this, the only thing I could think of was GITA .. this world is all an illusion of temptations and ascending beyond the web of mortal hope and trepidation will lead to salvation.. I felt as if I was being groomed to go in a battle .. No no, that�s a wrong analogy.. as if I was being groomed to rise over my mortality and mortal temptations to achieve sainthood in the vast lonely reaches of Himalayas..
Tsk Tsk, such a big decision to follow .. I need strength for this .. Let me grab my BEER and CHICKEN so that I can contently introspect, contemplate and find some strength TO LOSE WEIGHT ..
Cheers to losing weight (*was only on my 3rd beer yet, while thinking of penning this down*) :d
Gopal Krishan
2010 These papier-mâché bowls were
MYGC2008
04-13 10:06 AM
Now a days RFE is very common. I got RFE on sept 2008 even though I am EB2 2006.
Thanks guys for all your responses, much appreciated. not sure whats the RFE about, still waiting for the document, little bit tensed ....
Thanks guys for all your responses, much appreciated. not sure whats the RFE about, still waiting for the document, little bit tensed ....
more...
sundar99
05-03 10:01 AM
Suggest folks write back personal stories and ask the editor to highlight the need to raise Legal Immigration issues.. the writer has clearly expressed how the legal immigrants needs to be given consideration : Contact Jessie Mangaliman at jmangaliman@mercurynews. com or (408) 920-5794.
They are organising a counter protest against Illegal Immigrants rally :
Amnesty foes respond
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/special_packages/immigration_debate/14488543.htm
They are organising a counter protest against Illegal Immigrants rally :
Amnesty foes respond
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/special_packages/immigration_debate/14488543.htm
hair Papier Mache Bowls
dassumi
12-23 02:58 PM
This interests me. I am in the cross roads of my career where I have been offered a job that requires a lot of international travel. I was told that since we are adjusting status, it is not a status and countries like Thailand (any country) will not give you a visa as you dont have a status in the US. Would like to know more on this topic - I am sure there are others in this boat.
Hi Guys,
My wife was on a H1B visa with a company until June 2010. She is no longer working and her Her H1B visa is now expired.
I am in the final stage of my green card process and we have both EAD and Advance parole. Since we have valid EADs and Advance Parole documents, we didn�t bother to pursue a H4 dependent visa for her. We are planning to go to Thailand next week for a 10 day vacation. I just want to confirm that she will be able to come back into the US with her Advance Parole document which is valid until June 2011.
I would really appreciate your quick response since we are looking to purchase tickets in the next couple hours.
Thanks and have a great weekend,
Hi Guys,
My wife was on a H1B visa with a company until June 2010. She is no longer working and her Her H1B visa is now expired.
I am in the final stage of my green card process and we have both EAD and Advance parole. Since we have valid EADs and Advance Parole documents, we didn�t bother to pursue a H4 dependent visa for her. We are planning to go to Thailand next week for a 10 day vacation. I just want to confirm that she will be able to come back into the US with her Advance Parole document which is valid until June 2011.
I would really appreciate your quick response since we are looking to purchase tickets in the next couple hours.
Thanks and have a great weekend,
more...
needhelp!
05-15 06:10 PM
Please make those calls NOW and take the poll on this thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19113
Folks,
Please call the below selected members from CHC. There are reasons why we should NOT be calling every one in the CHC. The members we have to target from CHC and their corresponding numbers are listed below.
Tell them that you would like to talk to some one who handles immigration/legal matters, If forwarded to voice mail, leave a VM. If the VM is full, you can get back to the main line by pressing 0 and then leave a message with them.
The message you have to deliver when calling these offices is
I would like Representative "Representative Name" to co sponsor bills HR 5882, HR 5921 and HR 6039, sponsored by Zoe Lofgren. Both of these bills have wide bipartisan support in the house and will help reduce the back logs associated with USCIS. These bills are a great first step towards immigration reform.
DO NOT GET INTO THE LEGAL/ILLEGAL DISCUSSION WITH STAFF MEMBERS
Only if the staff member bring up the issue of CIR, in that case say that -
In the past we have been supporting Comprehensive approach and still continue to support comprehensive approach and we look for our our main issues to be addressed whenever comprehensive bill is passed. However, this is is just an interim fix to begin or start the immigration reform process.
.
Ruben Hinojosa
phone: 202-225-2531
Hilda Solis
202 225 5464
Ciro Rodriguez
202 225 4511
Lucille Roybal-Allard
202 225 1766
Raul grijalva
ph (202) 225-2435
Charles Gonzalez
Phone: (202)225-3236
Dennis Cardoza
(202) 225-6131
Jim Costa
(202)225-3341
Henry Cuellar
phone: 202-225-1640
Senator Robert Menendez
202 224 4744
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19113
Folks,
Please call the below selected members from CHC. There are reasons why we should NOT be calling every one in the CHC. The members we have to target from CHC and their corresponding numbers are listed below.
Tell them that you would like to talk to some one who handles immigration/legal matters, If forwarded to voice mail, leave a VM. If the VM is full, you can get back to the main line by pressing 0 and then leave a message with them.
The message you have to deliver when calling these offices is
I would like Representative "Representative Name" to co sponsor bills HR 5882, HR 5921 and HR 6039, sponsored by Zoe Lofgren. Both of these bills have wide bipartisan support in the house and will help reduce the back logs associated with USCIS. These bills are a great first step towards immigration reform.
DO NOT GET INTO THE LEGAL/ILLEGAL DISCUSSION WITH STAFF MEMBERS
Only if the staff member bring up the issue of CIR, in that case say that -
In the past we have been supporting Comprehensive approach and still continue to support comprehensive approach and we look for our our main issues to be addressed whenever comprehensive bill is passed. However, this is is just an interim fix to begin or start the immigration reform process.
.
Ruben Hinojosa
phone: 202-225-2531
Hilda Solis
202 225 5464
Ciro Rodriguez
202 225 4511
Lucille Roybal-Allard
202 225 1766
Raul grijalva
ph (202) 225-2435
Charles Gonzalez
Phone: (202)225-3236
Dennis Cardoza
(202) 225-6131
Jim Costa
(202)225-3341
Henry Cuellar
phone: 202-225-1640
Senator Robert Menendez
202 224 4744
hot papier mache bowl, inspired by
GoneSouth
03-16 08:29 PM
GC: O*NET codes are used by the Department of Labor to classify occupations. The dictionary of O*NET codes can be found here: http://online.onetcenter.org/ You can click on the "Find Occupations" link and us the various search facilities to find the occupation that matches closest to your current and proposed future position.
AJ: sorry, can't help on the priority date question. I think this has been covered in other posts on these boards though.
AJ: sorry, can't help on the priority date question. I think this has been covered in other posts on these boards though.
more...
house How to make papier-mache bowls

GCDelay
11-30 02:36 PM
xxx
tattoo gilded papier-mâché bowls
aug2007
02-24 07:53 AM
Thank you theshiningsun and chanduv23.
Chanduv23 - You are right. I'm working for a consulting company and the contract is ending.
I want to clarify little more.
1. Will I receive NOID, if my employer revokes I140? Can I avoid it by filing AC21 before my existing employer cancels the I140?
2. Can I travel out of the country without the job? Will it cause any issue at the Port of Entry, if I use AP to enter US (but currently doesn't have the job in hand)?
Chanduv23 - You are right. I'm working for a consulting company and the contract is ending.
I want to clarify little more.
1. Will I receive NOID, if my employer revokes I140? Can I avoid it by filing AC21 before my existing employer cancels the I140?
2. Can I travel out of the country without the job? Will it cause any issue at the Port of Entry, if I use AP to enter US (but currently doesn't have the job in hand)?
more...
pictures papier mache bowl making
walking_dude
10-23 11:03 AM
I have created this thread to communicate and track MI chapter activities on creation of eGroups to serve the needs of the MI chapter
1) Data on 10/20 meet has been compiled and documented. Minutes of the Meeting will be provided to the attendees soon through a secure eGroup (files/document section)
2) Work in progress to provide a secure, trusted E-group which provides the best features available to our community. Pilot groups have been created in Yahoo and Google to study the features, ease of use and ease of management (for the mods).
Results so far
Google
---------
Pros :
1) New.
2) Has stacked thread view similar to Gmail.
3) Ease of use (not much functionality to confuse users).
4) Supports HTML pages and also commenting on those pages. Google search available to search the threads.
5) New, hence not blocked in many offices ( esp mine :))
Cons :
1) Buggiest of the three! (I created a 'Restricted' group. None of the links are working)
2) Key features such a Polls, Database missing.
3) Limited management options.
Yahoo
---------
Pros :
1) Stable
2) Lots of management options. Powerful
3) Powerful member features - Polls, Database
Cons:
1) Old/dated
2) Text only ( unless you send E-mails externally)
3) Options could be overwhelming to a new user!
4) Blocked in many offices ( E-mails can still be received. Other features like Polls, Database need to be accessed from home)
Right now, per my experience so far - Yahoo seems the best option. Let me know your ideas.
And once we decide on a platform
1) I need 2-3 days to setup the group to meet groups needs and expectations.
2) MI meet attendees will be sent invitations to join the group.
3) Others who responded to the Meet invitation but couldn't attend will be contacted to check if they wish to join the group
4) MI chapter eGroups successfully launched!
1) Data on 10/20 meet has been compiled and documented. Minutes of the Meeting will be provided to the attendees soon through a secure eGroup (files/document section)
2) Work in progress to provide a secure, trusted E-group which provides the best features available to our community. Pilot groups have been created in Yahoo and Google to study the features, ease of use and ease of management (for the mods).
Results so far
---------
Pros :
1) New.
2) Has stacked thread view similar to Gmail.
3) Ease of use (not much functionality to confuse users).
4) Supports HTML pages and also commenting on those pages. Google search available to search the threads.
5) New, hence not blocked in many offices ( esp mine :))
Cons :
1) Buggiest of the three! (I created a 'Restricted' group. None of the links are working)
2) Key features such a Polls, Database missing.
3) Limited management options.
Yahoo
---------
Pros :
1) Stable
2) Lots of management options. Powerful
3) Powerful member features - Polls, Database
Cons:
1) Old/dated
2) Text only ( unless you send E-mails externally)
3) Options could be overwhelming to a new user!
4) Blocked in many offices ( E-mails can still be received. Other features like Polls, Database need to be accessed from home)
Right now, per my experience so far - Yahoo seems the best option. Let me know your ideas.
And once we decide on a platform
1) I need 2-3 days to setup the group to meet groups needs and expectations.
2) MI meet attendees will be sent invitations to join the group.
3) Others who responded to the Meet invitation but couldn't attend will be contacted to check if they wish to join the group
4) MI chapter eGroups successfully launched!
dresses on the paper mache bowl.
VDaminator
06-06 04:15 PM
Aright here is my volley
more...
makeup WIP Papier Mache Birds
darsh678
12-28 10:36 AM
Hey
I am also in a sort of similar situation...
neways you can ofcourse go back to school but what I think is it should be in USA. As your AP can't be valid for such a long time of year. just like GC where you have to be back in a year. I would suggest that go for further education and update your career but try doing it in USA, I am sure you can get something better in here too...
Best Luck...
I am also in a sort of similar situation...
neways you can ofcourse go back to school but what I think is it should be in USA. As your AP can't be valid for such a long time of year. just like GC where you have to be back in a year. I would suggest that go for further education and update your career but try doing it in USA, I am sure you can get something better in here too...
Best Luck...
girlfriend The owl (above) itself is
GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
03-20 02:10 AM
I have limited knowledge on this but my own logical thinking
1) Your best bet is to have baby in US and go to India
2) Baby will not be granted any green card as there is no application present for the baby 3) You can't get the baby to US on H-4 as a dependent bcz you are on EAD
4) Either you can file for a visitor visa (through EAD) or file for H-1B for the baby ;-) (just kidding on H1B stuff)
Go for (1).
Hi Everyone,
Our Immigration status is EAD and my wife is pregnant,
We are very happy with the news..
There is lot of possibility for us to be in India during due date, based on few important events in family.
We would like to know.. if baby is born in India then what possere ibilities are there for us to bring baby along with us?
(if mother stays in India for couple of more months)
can baby also get Green Card when we (parents) are allotted green card?
All your advices are always appreciated.
Thanks & Regards,
Satya.
Note: Admins if required, please close this thread and redirect to any existing ones, as i could not find one I have posted a new thread.
1) Your best bet is to have baby in US and go to India
2) Baby will not be granted any green card as there is no application present for the baby 3) You can't get the baby to US on H-4 as a dependent bcz you are on EAD
4) Either you can file for a visitor visa (through EAD) or file for H-1B for the baby ;-) (just kidding on H1B stuff)
Go for (1).
Hi Everyone,
Our Immigration status is EAD and my wife is pregnant,
We are very happy with the news..
There is lot of possibility for us to be in India during due date, based on few important events in family.
We would like to know.. if baby is born in India then what possere ibilities are there for us to bring baby along with us?
(if mother stays in India for couple of more months)
can baby also get Green Card when we (parents) are allotted green card?
All your advices are always appreciated.
Thanks & Regards,
Satya.
Note: Admins if required, please close this thread and redirect to any existing ones, as i could not find one I have posted a new thread.
hairstyles BOWL FROM PAPIER-MACHE AND CUP
diesel
05-25 08:51 AM
The immigration council said he will pass our concern to the senator.
sankap
08-20 02:51 PM
I'm getting the same response this week as y'all did. Perhaps they've been instructed to not pay any attention to "seeking-status" calls...:(
srikondoji
07-05 11:33 AM
Create a seperate forum message for 'sending flowers'. And then we should all digg that message so that even media covers this practise.
--sri
PLEASE DIGG
http://digg.com/politics/Reversal_Frustrates_Green_Card_Applicants
--sri
PLEASE DIGG
http://digg.com/politics/Reversal_Frustrates_Green_Card_Applicants
No comments:
Post a Comment