Monday, June 13, 2011

field wallpaper

images Canola Field ! field wallpaper. Grass Field Wallpaper
  • Grass Field Wallpaper



  • randomdude
    12-07 12:11 PM
    There is no gain in waiting longer.

    What is AC21? It exists due to immigration rules of limited PDs and backlogs which prolong the processing time of a 485 beyond 180 days. Since these delays are caused by their system, they have provided the option of switching employers as long as certain criteria is met.

    As long as you meet the critieria you are all set. Waiting longer without meeting the criteria will be of no use and if you meet all the requirements of AC21, there is no reason to wait.

    Thanks for replying KaiserSoze...nice name btw, hope you are not a figment of imagination like the one in the movie ;-)

    I don't intend to be intrusive, but are you currently on EAD? Or do you plan to move to it?

    I have also read at multiple places that the receipt date is the date from which we start counting 180 days for AC21. I believe that this date still holds true when one's case is transferred from say NSC to TSC. Does anyone know this for sure?

    As luck would have it, my contract with my client ends on the 183rd day of my receipt date! Hence this and the original question





    wallpaper Grass Field Wallpaper field wallpaper. field iphone wallpaper
  • field iphone wallpaper



  • jonty_11
    10-06 12:48 PM
    I disagree a bit, he can very well work in McDonald's as a burger flipper on EAD after 180 days of filing of I-485. However, He must show a good faith job offer in the LC category (same or similar) at the time when his I-485 is about to be approved i.e. dates are current and his file is in IO's hands.
    After 180 days of I-485 filing and before his petition is ready to be approved, alien can work anywhere. He has no burden during that period.
    My 2 cents.
    USCIS is recently rejecting strait forward EAD/AC21 cases...and u think if they RFE all ur paystubs and see a period of McDonald's employment...they will not deny the 485....
    U will be lucky if they dont!!!!

    With a weak economy ...and layoffs..bias against would be immigrants is going to be even more pronounced...Hard times are ahead...





    field wallpaper. Landscape wallpaper of a Green
  • Landscape wallpaper of a Green



  • tikka
    08-10 04:07 PM
    Get some inspiration

    qtW8h5vLfn4

    and make it to the meeting and rally :)

    see you there..





    2011 field iphone wallpaper field wallpaper. flower field Wallpaper
  • flower field Wallpaper



  • designserve
    03-02 06:20 PM
    I have heard atleast 12-13 companies in this area have ICE audits...that may happen to any company in the near term.Let us safely assume to caution new consultants to skip this year's H1B



    more...


    field wallpaper. Sunflower Field
  • Sunflower Field



  • deba
    06-05 05:42 PM
    In the same boat, I have the same status on USPS tracking for delivery at TSC. Will wait and see if the status changes or if they cash the check. So I guess you are not alone. :-)





    field wallpaper. flower field wallpaper
  • flower field wallpaper



  • amoljak
    10-16 02:03 PM
    Kambi:

    Based on current stats,

    LC - It will take about 4 months from the date you initiate your case with your lawyer
    140- Eb2 or eb 3 will take from 4 weeks to 4 months
    485 - If u are from India or China and based on current situation for Eb2 it could take upto 4 years and 6-7 years for EB3. If you are from Rest of the world it would be 1-2 years.

    However, if the SKIL bill passes, things could change and you could get the whole GC within 2 years or so.........Keep hopeful...that is what I am doing after 8 years on H1........with a MBA from a US University!!

    In addition to what final GC said, you need at least 3 months before you file the PERM labor cert application to do all the prep work, advertise etc.

    If your job falls under EB3 you are screwed no matter where you come from.
    But since you will be getting a Master's degree, you can work on H1B for a year, then get a different job which falls under EB2. That way you would start your green card a year later, but you will be able to file 485 with 140 and you will get your green card much sooner.



    more...


    field wallpaper. IPod Field Wallpaper
  • IPod Field Wallpaper



  • mmanurker
    12-31 04:36 PM
    Is your PD is current ? Goodluck any how.
    I have a loooonnnngg wait...my PD is Dec'2003 EB3-I. What is ur PD?





    2010 Landscape wallpaper of a Green field wallpaper. Canola Field !
  • Canola Field !



  • txh1b
    08-20 04:35 PM
    The whole concept of democracy is taxation with representation.

    Democracy gives votes for the citizens. You aren't even close to being one to even speak up. You are still an Alien. If you don't like it, feel free to be a citizen of the country that you are from.

    Just because you pay tax, no one is answerable from the government to you, forget an apology. Taxation has got nothing to do with your right to vote. Right to vote is what is important in a democracy so that if the majority of the people don't like what is happening, they can make the change happen by their vote when the time comes.

    Apology from USCIS???? For what? USCIS is just an agency. They do not even make the laws. They just process the applications as per the law.



    more...


    field wallpaper. Field and Sunset Wallpaper
  • Field and Sunset Wallpaper



  • Bytes4Lunch
    03-11 11:46 AM
    Please go through the following thread. This is recent:
    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4724019812&m=1571077951

    Please note ravel's experience with consulate in regards to travel on AP in case H1b visa is pending. This is coming straight from VO at the consulate.

    Most attorneys are of the view that one can use the AP to travel back in to the US even though his/her H1B visa stamping is delayed/denied
    Read Attorney Sheela Murthy's take on this at http://murthy.com/Chatdb.asp?Search=advance%20parole&Type=h1b&page=3 (I have pasted it below from the website)

    Question: Hello, Sheelaji. If one had both an H1B and advance parole at the consulate abroad and the H1B visa gets rejected, can one enter the U.S. on advance parole? Thank you.

    Answer: Yes, a person is allowed to enter on the AP unless the H1B denial was based on fraud or a security concern. In most cases, there is no problem, and the consulate returns the PP to the person who can then enter on the AP even if the H1B visa stamp is denied or delayed. Jul-19-2004.





    hair flower field Wallpaper field wallpaper. Wallpaper
  • Wallpaper



  • BEC_fog
    05-27 11:55 AM
    You can send a comment to QGA from their website if you want under the contact us link.



    more...


    field wallpaper. Field of Flower Wallpaper
  • Field of Flower Wallpaper



  • martinvisalaw
    02-23 06:10 PM
    so assuming all goes well i would be protected from deportation from the time of filing until decisions are made?

    No necessarily protected. Anyone who overstays their I-94 is removable (deportable). However, some people can contest that in removal proceedings. One basis to contest a removal order is because the foreign national is married to a US citizen and/or has an Adjustment of Status pending.

    The problem with VWP entrants is that they sign away their rights to contest a removal order, even if married to a US citizen (unless they claim asylum). Worse - they can be removed without a hearing in immigration court, simply by an order of the local District Director. In theory, a VWP entrant who overstayed could file for permanent residence and be issued a removal order and put in detention when s/he turned up for the marriage interview at the District Office.

    I don't mean to terrify you, and most district offices do approve cases filed by VWP entrants, but please check with a local attorney before filing anything.
    __________________





    hot Sunflower Field field wallpaper. field wallpaper.
  • field wallpaper.



  • asdfgh
    10-15 05:53 PM
    Just got all receipt notices - 485, 131, 765. Online status shows "EAD card ordered"; "AP Approved - Notice sent". No FP yet, but overall its been a good day.


    CSC will transfer the 485 to other service center (TSC, etc..) if you do not belong to their jurisdiction, but will process your EAD/AP, if they do the data entry. My 485 is transfered to TSC and got the transfer notice, but they also processed the EAD/AP. Received the EAD/AP from CSC.



    more...


    house Camus Field 800x600 field wallpaper. autumn fields in Suffolk
  • autumn fields in Suffolk



  • tnite
    03-17 01:05 PM
    Hi Friends,

    I have a confusing situation here. Hope someone can help me with this. This is a bit complicated so please bear with me.

    I fall under ROW. My first LC was filed in Feb 2005 under RIR and it was in BEC for a long time. So my company filed another LC under PERM in March 2007 which was approved very quickly and I-140 was filed for that.

    Then in April 2007 the first LC (PD Feb 2005) was approved and we filed an I-140 for that as well. This was converted to PP and was approved very quickly.

    Then in June 07 when my Feb 2005 PD became current we filed for 485 based on that older LC. However in the receipt notice the Priority Date box was blank which I did not notice till yesterday.

    My other I-140 with PD March 2007 was pending till Jan 2008 and was approved in mid January. On the same day it was approved I noticed a soft LUD on my pending I-485 which has nothing to do with that I-140.

    Now my question is, is it possible that USCIS mistakenly linked my recently approved I-140 (PD Mar 2007) to the pending I-1485? Is that possible? The reason for this worry is the soft LUD that saw on my 485 as mentioned above and the fact that my 485 receipt notice does not have a PD printed on it.

    Is there anyway that I can verify which PD is linked to my 485 by contacting USCIS? I have heard of INFOPASS, would that help? If so how can I get an appointment? If as I suspect , the 485 is now linked to the wrong PD, is it difficult to have it corrected? Please let me know.

    Also is it common to have the PD box blank in the 485 receipt notice?

    Thanks in Advance!!!!!

    When you filed I485 , you have to send a copy of the I140. If you had sent in the one with the old PD then thats what USCIS will go by.

    Call USCIS custonmer service and see what they tell you.





    tattoo flower field wallpaper field wallpaper. 7 Golden Field Wallpaper
  • 7 Golden Field Wallpaper



  • krishmunn
    05-05 07:52 PM
    Soltan

    I am assuming you never filed your 485 with old company .

    In that case, you will now need to start your PERM agains with the new company. After PERM apply a new 140 and during this application you can request for the PD as per your old 140.

    But you cannot directly use the old 140 for filing a new 485



    more...


    pictures IPod Field Wallpaper field wallpaper. favorite wallpaper images,
  • favorite wallpaper images,



  • adi787
    12-11 08:15 PM
    hi,

    sorry to hear the denial.

    Was this beyond 6th yr extn based on approved 140?

    Or due to small company?





    dresses field wallpaper. field wallpaper. field Scenery wallpapers,
  • field Scenery wallpapers,



  • nareshdin
    04-08 02:52 PM
    Hi,

    Have you hear anything from USCIS after you sent your FedEx reciepts?

    I am also in the similar kind of situation.

    I had applied for H1 extension in month of Jan 2009, and got RFE in the month of Feb,
    later my employer sent the required documents asked by USCIS.
    On Apr 3, H1 B extension status has been changed to "Denial Notification Sent",
    and yet to know the reason for Denial.
    My present H1 is valid till mid of next month. Now my employer is re applying for new extension as my I-94 valid for another one month. Can any one suggest if you see any risk if same employer re applies for extension again? If so let me know any other options.

    Thanks..



    more...


    makeup Field and Sunset Wallpaper field wallpaper. Camus Field 800x600
  • Camus Field 800x600



  • kaisersose
    11-30 03:40 PM
    They will not approve a derivative case without approving the principal. USCIS does not follow FIFO, so though it is possible they picked up a 485 application from July, the second problem of having a PD available kicks in.

    So for this approval to be valid, some IO should have

    1. Picked up a July application for processing

    2. Ignored the PD requirement

    3. Approved the derivative without bothering to first approve the primary.

    Three mistakes together is impossible. It is just a data entry error.





    girlfriend 7 Golden Field Wallpaper field wallpaper. ballon field wallpaper
  • ballon field wallpaper



  • meridiani.planum
    11-03 01:42 AM
    inline...

    I would recommend to extend H1-B, if the employer is paying for it. Extended travel on AP is tricky, but its not an issue with H1-B. If there is no extended travel plans (e.g. Working for three months from another country, or 3 month leave spent in another country etc), then there is no advantage to have H1-B.

    -- not true. one of the biggest advantages of stayig on H1-V is that you maintain status even if your 485 is denied for some reason. You dont have to leave the country, you cna file an MTR and keep on working. If you are on EAD, and your 485 is denied for any reason, you need to stop working immediately. You also end up out of status right then. Being on H1 ssaves you all that trouble.
    Another advantage of staying on H1 is if you are not married and want to bring your spouse over, you can do it using H4. Once youa re on EAD, your spouse has to wait for your PD to be current so she can file her own 485...

    An interesting question may be, if this will count towards the lifetime cap of 12 years of H1B? That I don't know.

    -- there is no cap on H1. You can get as many extensions as you want and qualify for (I-140 approved, old LC etc)

    --Parag





    hairstyles Field of Flower Wallpaper field wallpaper. Green fields wallpaper
  • Green fields wallpaper



  • Mayra75
    12-31 07:29 AM
    Guys ,
    Is there anyone know whether H1 increasing issue will be introduced again in Congress or not ?





    howzatt
    08-15 11:53 AM
    Instead of opening a new thread, I am posting my question here cause this is related to my attorney mess.

    My attorney was telling me that he filed my case with NSC on july 2nd and instead of sending my application with fedex he went in person and filed it in person to be sure. (he filed 211 cases in all). I am asking him for the proof of filing and he is telling that since he handed applications in person, he didn't have any acknowledgment from USCIS.

    Today is August 15th and Can I file my case myself today, so that it reaches before Aug. 17th. Basically since I had all papers with me except medical reports. What would happen if my first application is accepted before second application is opened for entry into system.


    Any, suggestions.

    Check this thread, you might find some answers:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12320





    dreamworld
    09-12 03:46 PM
    Any advise about Unpaid vacation period in usa for h1b's and staying in usa.

    What is the legal vacation period in usa for h1b's? And how long it could be!!!
    few weeks or few months???

    Thanks...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment