Monday, June 13, 2011

scene hairstyle tips

images scene girls hairstyle. scene hairstyle tips. Funky Scene Hair Style Colored
  • Funky Scene Hair Style Colored



  • pradeep_s
    12-19 11:41 PM
    Hi,

    I have my I-140 approved in EB2 category (applied in Feb 06), at present
    in H1b (paperwork valid till Nov. 07). I would like to know
    whether there are any problems in going to India and getting
    my visa stamping done.

    Are there any legal issues - like you cannot travel abroad while your I-140 is
    approved and do not have AP and EAD ?? (I cannot apply for I-485 and also AP/EAD as
    I have filed my I-140 petition in Feb 06; and the processing date for EB2 (India)
    is Jan 03).

    Any suggestions/comments/advice greatly appreciated.

    pradeep





    wallpaper Funky Scene Hair Style Colored scene hairstyle tips. Pink scene hairstyle.
  • Pink scene hairstyle.



  • senthil1
    11-17 03:12 PM
    Yes it is true. I remember companies like Cisco did not file for a few years from 2001 after they were doing layoffs because of the restriction by DOL. Then they restarted after 2004

    It is true and company never files new labor when layoff happens. Almost all companies do wait for at least 6 months after layoffs and this is well know fact.





    scene hairstyle tips. scene hair pics
  • scene hair pics



  • deardar
    09-14 03:44 PM
    i understood that. I was just kidding :D

    The newly acquired ART OF BASHING has kept me on toes.
    Scared to post .:p





    2011 Pink scene hairstyle. scene hairstyle tips. emo style hair girl
  • emo style hair girl



  • coopheal
    07-31 02:01 PM
    Six flags can make lot of money by basing a dangerous and wild ride based on VB dates Graph. :)
    http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Past_Visa_Bulletin_Data
    They will have to put just one warning.
    "Beware: Once you start the ride....
    Only luckiest of you will be able to get out safely.
    Most of you will be on this ride which has an endless loop.
    Only real option for people who would like to end the ride would be to jump from the ride. We are certain there will damages but we are not responsible for them.

    And yes we intentionally put this warning after the start of ride. Otherwise you wouldn't have decided to ride on it.
    "



    more...


    scene hairstyle tips. New Emo Hairstyle
  • New Emo Hairstyle



  • thomachan72
    06-10 11:45 AM
    Hi Gurus,

    I came to U.S in May 2006. The company for which currently I am working (Company A) filed my labor (EB2) in October 2009. The labor got approved in May 2010.
    My Visa is expiring in March 2011.

    Now the attorney has asked me for the documents to proceed with I140.Hopefully my I140 will be filed in couple weeks.

    Now my question is that, I am planning to change my job (to employer B) in September 2010.

    Please help with your valuable answers for the following questions:-

    1. How long does it take to get the i140 approved?
    (Regular/Premium)
    Premium should get it done in less than one months
    2. What will happen to the PD if employer A withdraws or revokes my I140 approval after I join company B? Can I still carry over my PD?
    Once the 140 is withdraws things can become problematic. It is not very safe as per my limited knowledge
    3. At this point of time how long will I get the new Visa extension when I do the H1B Transfer from employer B?

    4. What are the documents I need from employer A if I have to carry forward my PD to the employer B's Green Card process?
    copies of previous approvals
    5. Does the new job need to be the same title and job requirements as the old one?
    absolutely yes





    scene hairstyle tips. Long blonde scene hair cuts
  • Long blonde scene hair cuts



  • GCNirvana007
    03-30 08:18 AM
    Thank you guys for helping me.
    Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
    Thanks again!

    Make sure its some sort of emergency given today's scenario.



    more...


    scene hairstyle tips. Blonde Scene Hairstyles
  • Blonde Scene Hairstyles



  • poreddyp
    11-13 10:56 PM
    I have a question about VISA stamping.
    I had a valid H1B approval till 9th October 2010. I applied for I485 and I had valid Advance Parole expiring Sept 2010. My current visa stamping is expired. I am planning to go to India on vacation and returning in Dec 2009.
    My question is
    1. If I use my Advance Parole at port of entry to US with out getting my visa stamped in India, will I loose my H1B status?

    2. If I don't loose my H1B status, I am planning to transfer my H1B in Feb 2010. Will there be any problem in H1B transfer.

    Thanks,
    Praveen.





    2010 scene hair pics scene hairstyle tips. scene girls hairstyle.
  • scene girls hairstyle.



  • miguy
    06-25 10:22 AM
    I though such contracts are illegal in US?....It is employment at will.....that means they can kick you out anytime or you can leave anytime....maybe someone can clarify



    more...


    scene hairstyle tips. Scene Haircut Ideas for Scene
  • Scene Haircut Ideas for Scene



  • GlobalCitizen
    07-26 09:05 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I got to know about this website recently and I wish I had known it earlier.


    Anyway, I need advice/conformation


    I got married recently outside the US. However, I did not come back with my wife b/c of a couple of reasons. And I cannot bring her here in the next 3 weeks. (My H1B is getting renewed...)

    The company's lawyer is advising me not file for I-485 and wait till I become current again and apply with my wife then. (I am EB3 and my PD is March 2005)

    After reading this web and others, if I go ahead and apply now the following are the choices that I have later. Please confirm if I am right or wrong

    1. Get every document ready for my wife at all times and apply for I-485 immediately after I become current. As long as they receive her I-485 before they approve mine, she is going to be fine. She will be fine even if they receive her I-485 a day before they approve mine.

    2. If my I-485 gets approved before my wife�s I-485 get there, under section 245(k), she has 180 days to send in her I-485 as long as PD is current. And there is no penalty and no other problem with this. She can stay in the country and wait for her I-485 to approve.

    3. If I though that it was a grave mistake to apply for my I-485, I can withdraw it before it gets approved and reapply later with my wife�s when I become current again. No problem with this other than paying the fees again.

    4. My wife and change her H4 to F1 any time she wants to as long as she goes to school full time. She could be on F1 and apply for I-485 when I become current (I feel uneasy on this one).

    Please, let me know if what I listed above is right. These are the only choices that I have ready about. If there are more choices please, let me know that too. I have to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. Thank you all!





    hair emo style hair girl scene hairstyle tips. Chic Scene Hair Color Ideas
  • Chic Scene Hair Color Ideas



  • gcisadawg
    07-31 11:50 AM
    lol, but you have got to specify the exact date and time of your PD coz' the pace it moves at, ever second matters.

    They did mention in one of the other threads that it will touch 2003 for ROW so I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel for EB3 I folks.

    Just for fun, let me predict with all seriousness.

    On Oct 2009 Visa Bulletin: EB3-I Cutoff date Dec 15th 2000
    On Oct 2010 Visa Bulletin: EB3-I Cutoff date June 1st 2001

    I'm hoping to see a movement of atleast 6 months for EB3-I during Fiscal year 2010.



    more...


    scene hairstyle tips. Black scene hairstyle for
  • Black scene hairstyle for



  • InTheMoment
    02-09 11:30 PM
    Hi
    My status has changed recently from H4 to H1. I haven't got my H1 visa stamped in passport. I need to travel to India due to family emergency.
    1. Can I get an emergency appointment?

    ---> Yes that is possible, check instructions for the consulate you plan to apply in.

    2. Would I have any problem related to transit visa if travelling via Amsterdam or Frankfurt?

    ---->

    Netherlands -- Please investigate here:

    http://www.netherlands-embassy.org/article.asp?articleref=AR00000393EN

    Germany -- do not need transit visa, read exception 4 clearly.

    http://www.germany.info/relaunch/info/consular_services/visa/countrylist.html#except4

    3. How long does it take to recieve the passport after stamping?

    ----> Depends on the mission/post, but by courier within 2 days
    else the same day.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    TEKNMEK





    hot New Emo Hairstyle scene hairstyle tips. scene hair guys
  • scene hair guys



  • gc4me
    01-17 01:52 PM
    What documents do we need to provide the US Embassy/Consulate to issue a birth certificate. Please reply.
    Go ahead and apply for a birth certificate from your nearest US Embassy/Consulate.

    You will need one anyway when you do file I 485 or CP so might as well keep it ready now.



    more...


    house Black Scene Hair Hairstyles scene hairstyle tips. Scene Hair Ideas 2010, 2011
  • Scene Hair Ideas 2010, 2011



  • gps001
    12-26 04:25 PM
    Thanks for your response. Only NLSUBBU has had some experience. I have seen his messages in some other queries too. But more often, I have seen that people suggest that its better to get a H1-B stamped, just to make sure that you don' t need to renew your AP every year.

    The expense is about the same, as you need to renew AP every year and H1 only once in 3 years.

    Thanks again.

    I think when you renew the H1B with the same employer. You are back to H1B status from Parolee status. SO I guess you can do a H1B extension with a different company later...just my thoughts





    tattoo Long blonde scene hair cuts scene hairstyle tips. cute scene hairstyle girl
  • cute scene hairstyle girl



  • sanju_dba
    08-03 04:37 PM
    Dear Registered OP,
    I guess you have accidentally choose IV to post your issue,
    the key word search "Frustation" on google might have drove you here,
    not your mistake! try this website (http://www.atkins.com/Homepage.aspx) :D



    more...


    pictures Blonde Scene Hairstyles scene hairstyle tips. Scene haircut styles
  • Scene haircut styles



  • seahawks
    08-29 09:00 AM
    you are not getting my point. im trying to see if this MBA will help with STEM/SKIL and get me a GC. that is all im interested in.
    will it help me or not is the Q ..

    I doubt it, first and foremost it needs to be accredited and any accredited university has a long list of requirements. However education helps in the long run for sure, but purely for GC I dont think so. I base my answer, because the bill neither passed nor has been voted on, the perfect requirements on being Skilled can be modified and so on. you be the judge





    dresses scene hair guys scene hairstyle tips. scene blonde hairstyles for
  • scene blonde hairstyles for



  • thomachan72
    09-29 02:31 PM
    While leaving India is there any place we can declare saying this gold we are taking out of india.
    This way when we enter back in india , we can show evidence that the gold was purchased in india itself and no hassels from customs.

    Unfortunately NO. you cannot declare anything while leaving India.
    My question is; Why do you really want to bring your jwellery here? Why not keep in some safety locker (bank) in India. Is it attractive to walk around with huge gold chains/bangles in the US? Also we have been hearing about burglaries in Indian households becuause of easy access to gold.
    Buy gold and keep it in locker in India. Come here with some "duplicate gold" and live free.:D:D:D



    more...


    makeup Scene Haircut Ideas for Scene scene hairstyle tips. Black Scene Hair Hairstyles
  • Black Scene Hair Hairstyles



  • Pagal
    05-29 01:05 PM
    Hello,

    Good points, but all are already on IV agenda in one form or another... please visit the IV agenda thread to read what all IV is doing...





    girlfriend cute scene hairstyle girl scene hairstyle tips. Ian Watkins scene hair
  • Ian Watkins scene hair



  • needhelp!
    03-09 01:50 PM
    IV needs to compile all your replies. Please send them ASAP.





    hairstyles Black scene hairstyle for scene hairstyle tips. Photo of Scene Hairstyles
  • Photo of Scene Hairstyles



  • Joey Foley
    May 18th, 2005, 03:07 PM
    Ok, I'm really confused. These photos were taken back-to-back.
    And if you notice one has the dirt or whatever it is on it and the other doesn't.

    I cleaned the sensor and I always clean my lenses.
    So I don't understand what the deal is, sometimes it has it sometimes it don't.

    Any ideas?
    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/511/medium/517test2.jpg
    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/511/medium/517test.jpg





    krustycat
    03-09 07:33 PM
    if you have your I-140 approved then you should be ok, provided your earned more than the prevailing wage for that year.

    Even if you have I-140 approved, if the salary at the time you filed I-485 was less than the prevailing wage, they will examine again the company's ability to pay.

    My I-140 was approved in 2006 and back then my salary was enough to prove the company's ability to pay. However, I got a NOID in my I-485 and the officer is asking to prove ability to pay again.





    Arjun
    03-15 11:32 AM
    I agree, I think you can recieve incentives, but you cannot work (as an employee) for a corporation other than the H1B sponsor. In any case, as long as you report all of your income you are fine. I do'nt think IRS checks your status to validate your income.


    H1-B folks are permitted to have sources of passive income from entities other than their H1 sponsor. This includes bank interests, stock dividends, profits from stock transactions etc. Most of these incomes are taxable and reported to the IRS on 1099-INT or 1099-DIV forms. When you open a bank account and get a bonus of, say $200, it is considered as interest earned.

    The vital point to remember, I guess, is that H1s are NOT allowed to generate an income from any source (other that H1 sponsor) that needs any tangible work to be done- investments do not count as tangible work.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment