glus
03-19 11:47 AM
My LCA was approved in July 2007.
My lawyer sent the I-14 application to USCIS in January 2008 before the 180 day period but my employer dated the USCIS fee check as 2005.
The USCIS returned the application asking us to re-send the application with a new check.
My lawyer sent the application again with a new check but by the time this application reached USCIS the 180 day period was over and USCIS returned the application again stating that my 180 period is over and they cannot accept the I-140 application now.
I am in the process of filing a fresh Labor Cert again. I guess now I will get a priority date of July 2008 and therefore I am losing 1 whole year in this process.
Is there a way out and will USCIS accept my application? The bad part here is the first application sent was before time but the check date was wrong.
All suggestions are highly appreciated.
Legally, USCIS can not accept an I140 with an expired Labor. If they do so, they will only do that under very unusual circumstances. For example, mail was lost etc. It is going to be hard to get I140 receipted if labor is expired by even one day :-(.
My lawyer sent the I-14 application to USCIS in January 2008 before the 180 day period but my employer dated the USCIS fee check as 2005.
The USCIS returned the application asking us to re-send the application with a new check.
My lawyer sent the application again with a new check but by the time this application reached USCIS the 180 day period was over and USCIS returned the application again stating that my 180 period is over and they cannot accept the I-140 application now.
I am in the process of filing a fresh Labor Cert again. I guess now I will get a priority date of July 2008 and therefore I am losing 1 whole year in this process.
Is there a way out and will USCIS accept my application? The bad part here is the first application sent was before time but the check date was wrong.
All suggestions are highly appreciated.
Legally, USCIS can not accept an I140 with an expired Labor. If they do so, they will only do that under very unusual circumstances. For example, mail was lost etc. It is going to be hard to get I140 receipted if labor is expired by even one day :-(.
wallpaper The release date for PS3 is
fromnaija
04-20 05:28 PM
IF you move to a different city that is not within the same Metroplolitan Area, yes you will have to restart your GC process. The good news however is that you can retain the priority date if your old I-140 is approved.
digitalrain
06-26 06:53 PM
Thank you for the advice.
2011 PS3 and PC gamer will have to
addsf345
07-17 06:46 PM
Just got back from Canada. It was really straightforward.
Showed passport and GC at Canadian checkpost... No questions asked about canadian immigration.
On the way back showed green cards, again no questions....
Wow... after almost 10 years on H1, it is unbelievable how uneventful travel on GC can be :D
so this is only for ppl with BOTH white card and green card.
what bout rest of us like who never been to canada or applied for canadian white card. if i get GC in future and visit canada, will I face any issues? just wondering?
Showed passport and GC at Canadian checkpost... No questions asked about canadian immigration.
On the way back showed green cards, again no questions....
Wow... after almost 10 years on H1, it is unbelievable how uneventful travel on GC can be :D
so this is only for ppl with BOTH white card and green card.
what bout rest of us like who never been to canada or applied for canadian white card. if i get GC in future and visit canada, will I face any issues? just wondering?
more...
pcs
04-09 03:53 PM
For last 48 hours, I have been spreading word in Hrderabad IT community about the latest H1-B issues & subsequent EB issues . Since recent H1-B issues has caused a lot of stirr, I am getting much better response at this time. We need members & they may be anywhere in the world. Once we have members, we will get more visibility & contribution.
SO PLEASE TRY TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE IN ALL IT COMMUNITIES IN THE WORLD ABOUT ISSUES & HOW IV IS FIGHTING THE CHALLANGE
We must have 100,000 members in a short time
Thanks
SO PLEASE TRY TO SPREAD THE MESSAGE IN ALL IT COMMUNITIES IN THE WORLD ABOUT ISSUES & HOW IV IS FIGHTING THE CHALLANGE
We must have 100,000 members in a short time
Thanks
sanju
08-31 12:10 PM
I think we all should VOTE in this poll.
You will waste your time if you vote in Lou Dobbs polls. His pools are rigged. These polls start in the loo as they begin by giving 100,000 votes to his ideological point of view and 0 votes in support of the opposite view. Hence the disclaimer to the pools. I suggest that we simply ignore him and don't participate in his pool. It would be one less human being giving Lou Dobbs no value, making him inconsequential one person at a time.
You will waste your time if you vote in Lou Dobbs polls. His pools are rigged. These polls start in the loo as they begin by giving 100,000 votes to his ideological point of view and 0 votes in support of the opposite view. Hence the disclaimer to the pools. I suggest that we simply ignore him and don't participate in his pool. It would be one less human being giving Lou Dobbs no value, making him inconsequential one person at a time.
more...
dontcareanymore
07-30 04:15 AM
I liked the joke.. the title originally was: "Difficult Spouse related GC question" ;)
I will definitely consider doing that. I am just afraid that I might get my GC even before I get a chance to do a court marriage.
Thanks for the input.
I think it is time for quick action :):)
I agree with the above poster, that was my first impression as soon as i saw the title. Don't put "difficult" and "spouse" next to each other. There is only one universal meaning for that :)
At least you have a good problem , rather than rotting in various queues for a decade.
I will definitely consider doing that. I am just afraid that I might get my GC even before I get a chance to do a court marriage.
Thanks for the input.
I think it is time for quick action :):)
I agree with the above poster, that was my first impression as soon as i saw the title. Don't put "difficult" and "spouse" next to each other. There is only one universal meaning for that :)
At least you have a good problem , rather than rotting in various queues for a decade.
2010 Black Ops Escalation DLC
chunky
07-26 03:12 PM
Her project is ending and her emplyer told that there is no more project.
Can one stay in US in AOS pendings tage
Can one stay in US in AOS pendings tage
more...
centaur
03-28 07:23 AM
Its a report from your employer saying how many people responded, how many were INTERVIEWED and why were citizens not given your position, if they applied for it , based on the recruitment drive. If there were responses, company has no choice but to conduct interviews and come with a legitimate reason for turnig down citizens. So your lawyer is right.
Pay your lawyer after the work is done, not before, or pay in installments. That keeps the pressure on them.
Hello,
My PERM ad was placed and the lawyer said there are responses and company will have to take recruitment steps before he can file.
Company say he has done recruitment and sent report to lawyer. Lawyer says no, I have not received recruitment report. What is this recruitment report ? Is the PERM application not strong if there are responses.
I am really struggling between lawyer and company. Any thoughts. They seem to be dodging me after taking money. If i have some details from experinced gurus, I can talk to them. Else, they just delay after taking legal fee.
Please help
Pay your lawyer after the work is done, not before, or pay in installments. That keeps the pressure on them.
Hello,
My PERM ad was placed and the lawyer said there are responses and company will have to take recruitment steps before he can file.
Company say he has done recruitment and sent report to lawyer. Lawyer says no, I have not received recruitment report. What is this recruitment report ? Is the PERM application not strong if there are responses.
I am really struggling between lawyer and company. Any thoughts. They seem to be dodging me after taking money. If i have some details from experinced gurus, I can talk to them. Else, they just delay after taking legal fee.
Please help
hair new Black Ops DLC map pack
LayoffBlog
01-27 01:32 PM
With a second successive quarterly loss on the cards for ING Group NV, the company plans to layoff 7,000 employees, and appoint Jan Hommen - the present chairman of the ING board, and the former chief financial officer of Philips Electronics - as its new CEO in the place of the current chief executive Michel [...]http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1239&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1
More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/ing-group-to-layoff-7000-employees/)
More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/ing-group-to-layoff-7000-employees/)
more...
sys_manus
04-07 01:58 PM
What makes you think skilled computer "operators" come only from reputed US universities???
The problem is most of the visas are taken by indian bodyshops such as infosys, TCS, LT to bring underskilled computer operators to the US. Intel, MS and other good companies that hire from reputed US universities have hard time getting the visas due to the cap. The cap should work the other way round. 20K for bodyshops and 65K for people from US universities.
The problem is most of the visas are taken by indian bodyshops such as infosys, TCS, LT to bring underskilled computer operators to the US. Intel, MS and other good companies that hire from reputed US universities have hard time getting the visas due to the cap. The cap should work the other way round. 20K for bodyshops and 65K for people from US universities.
hot Black Ops Map Pack Release
xela
06-18 07:55 AM
I never saw a change from the April 30th LUD and got the CPO yesterday.
So dont get too concerend if after the receipt notice LUDs you do not see any movement, seems like it goes straight from that to CPO!
Good luck for everyone who is still waiting! :)
So dont get too concerend if after the receipt notice LUDs you do not see any movement, seems like it goes straight from that to CPO!
Good luck for everyone who is still waiting! :)
more...
house CoD: Black Ops PC players
Anders �stberg
April 17th, 2004, 11:47 AM
]']Wow ! I like these shoots :). I have in mind to do something similar, but I don�t have a macro-lens yet, so... I suposse I have to wait :). But, anyway, I really like your picks ! :).
Thank you!
Don't wait for the macro lens, these shots are taken with a 100-400 at 400mm!
-Anders
Thank you!
Don't wait for the macro lens, these shots are taken with a 100-400 at 400mm!
-Anders
tattoo lack ops map pack 2 maps.
beemboy
10-31 10:33 AM
Guys, I need to reschedule visa appointment through the vfs website. I understand we have to cancel our appointment to reschedule; However, I am not sure if we have to fill out all the applications ( DS-156 & DS-157 ) again?
Did anyone go through this? Please let me know.
Did anyone go through this? Please let me know.
more...
pictures Video game release date
lazycis
06-05 10:14 PM
In such cases, the PO Box owner or auth rep. takes the note that is left in the PO Box and collects the mail piece. This also applies for signature confirmation and other USPS services that requires a signature
I second this. Eventually it will be delivered and signed off.
I second this. Eventually it will be delivered and signed off.
dresses Black Ops First Strike Video
hello
04-14 12:36 PM
Hope we can get more people here.
more...
makeup with PS3 and PC users some
amsgc
04-22 07:47 PM
Is there a document, from the DOL or USCIS, that explains what is a Metropolitan statistical area within which a labor is valid?
I asked one of the attorney's on IV forum in a chat session and she said it is generally the county. Anybody here who can throw more light on this and provide some DOL/USCIS links to references?
Thanks.
I asked one of the attorney's on IV forum in a chat session and she said it is generally the county. Anybody here who can throw more light on this and provide some DOL/USCIS links to references?
Thanks.
girlfriend PlayStation 3 Gets Black Ops
rockstart
07-16 09:07 AM
Regarding first point,
I would also submit marriage ceremony pictures (if you have them) along with marriage certificate (notarize the photocopy), assuming it is in English, else get it translated with affidavit and again notarize the copy. Sending Birth certificate copy along with above might be a + .
HTH
GCCovet
I will not recommend Marriage Pics. I would say supplimental documentation like Joint Income Tax return, Lease Papers for Apartment, Insurance papers will be better than marriage picture. But then there is no harm in sending them as well. Perhaps can provide some entertainment to IO who might be bored looking at documents all the time.
I would also submit marriage ceremony pictures (if you have them) along with marriage certificate (notarize the photocopy), assuming it is in English, else get it translated with affidavit and again notarize the copy. Sending Birth certificate copy along with above might be a + .
HTH
GCCovet
I will not recommend Marriage Pics. I would say supplimental documentation like Joint Income Tax return, Lease Papers for Apartment, Insurance papers will be better than marriage picture. But then there is no harm in sending them as well. Perhaps can provide some entertainment to IO who might be bored looking at documents all the time.
hairstyles CoD Black Ops: release date
saro28
09-09 08:43 PM
Do you think the birth certificate from Indian consulate ( here in US) are acceptable?
Did you try that option?
Did you try that option?
gsc999
01-18 01:35 PM
Needhelp, new year greetings!
Its a team effort, nandakumar, abhijit and few others are behind this new effort. You will see, as the day progresses.
Wonderful news!
And gsc is back with a bang!
Its a team effort, nandakumar, abhijit and few others are behind this new effort. You will see, as the day progresses.
Wonderful news!
And gsc is back with a bang!
bkarnik
05-11 02:28 PM
For people like us in the far flung areas, it would be helpful if IV posts a transcript or better yet record the event and make it available online so that we can at least feel like we have participated :) Just an idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment