Monday, June 13, 2011

50 tyson

images tyson 50+tyson+girlfriend 50 tyson. tyson 50+tyson+girlfriend
  • tyson 50+tyson+girlfriend



  • skd
    07-08 11:06 PM
    IV core , can we also post our such questions like July 2nd "fiasco".

    And rather as family question (like this video) we can do as IV organisation question ?

    What do you say ?





    wallpaper tyson 50+tyson+girlfriend 50 tyson. Best 50 Tyson Song 50 Tyson
  • Best 50 Tyson Song 50 Tyson



  • lazycis
    11-30 11:38 AM
    If you are the primary applicant, then it's definitely a mistake. Call the USCSI customer service and report the issue. Not too much else you can do about it.





    50 tyson. Taking Shots At 50 Tyson!
  • Taking Shots At 50 Tyson!



  • anilsal
    12-21 12:00 AM
    Since you are going for stamping in India, just be sure to take your degree certificates as well as transcripts.

    Not so important - W2 statements for the years in the US as well as tax returns.





    2011 Best 50 Tyson Song 50 Tyson 50 tyson. wonder if 50 Tyson really
  • wonder if 50 Tyson really



  • STAmisha
    06-19 03:50 PM
    Lawyers office is in Atlanta. So you think I can get it in 2 weeks?



    more...


    50 tyson. Posted in 50 tyson, Cincinnati
  • Posted in 50 tyson, Cincinnati



  • gcwanted101
    09-01 03:35 PM
    Google G639 (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/g-639.pdf) form for the pdf version. Here, it's already done. Just click on the link it will take you to the form you need to request the information. Fill it completely in as much details as possible and then get it notarized for your signature at a bank. Once notarized, mail the form out to the address shown on the form.

    My personal experience:
    I followed the exact procedure as explained above and it took me 3 months to get everything i requested as a pdf document files on a CD instead of paper copies. It depends upon how many requests they have in the pipeline. 3 months is not bad i think. Good luck for your request.
    Hey harrydr, Thanks for the information.
    I know about G639 form though.
    I just wanted clarify that USCIS do provide copy of approved 140 even if there is no 485 application associated with it.
    Because what I have hears was “140 is employer petition USCIS never going to provide it to employee”.
    But thanks a lot harrydr.





    50 tyson. 50+tyson+50+cent
  • 50+tyson+50+cent



  • ita
    01-15 06:04 PM
    I called but I got the immigration subcommittee's VM. I left a message with my name and the reason I was calling.



    more...


    50 tyson. infamous 50+tyson+shirts
  • infamous 50+tyson+shirts



  • aau
    07-30 01:30 PM
    :confused:
    We need much more info to help out.

    1. What is immigration status currently? She can file for a I-485 if her labor has been approved. If she is on H4, then there is nothing she can do.

    2. Is she a dependent on her husbands I-485? If so, then she dosen't need to file 1-485 again, she can get her EAD.

    ..............?


    Hi all,
    One of my friend is separated (not divorced) from her husband.
    can she file 485 by herself. Does she needs anything latest doc from her husband. She does have all the copies of his documents.
    She is thinking she can work if she gets EAD. She does not have anybody here are back home except her mom. Please suggest a solution





    2010 Taking Shots At 50 Tyson! 50 tyson. tyson 50+tyson+girlfriend
  • tyson 50+tyson+girlfriend



  • bcg_consultant
    02-13 04:35 PM
    same here, my PD is Aug 2004 EB3(ROW) but my I-140 and 485 is still pending at NSC(more than 240 days).I dont have any hope that my I-140 will be cleared any time soon...Good bless H1B people

    Folks,

    Need a little advice. We (my husband and I) filed our 485 on July 2 under EB-3and have received AP, EAD, FP etc. Our PD date (July 7, 2001) got current in the March bulletin:). I wanted to check if there is way to find out if our cases have been adjudicated and are ready for approval as and when a visa # is allocated in March.

    Thanks



    more...


    50 tyson. 50 Tyson Responds To Haters
  • 50 Tyson Responds To Haters



  • cagedcactus
    05-02 03:39 PM
    Well, good lawyer or bad lawyer, everyone here knows, that they never reveal the true story of what and where the company messed up.
    I want to just find out that, if I transfer to a new company with 14 months left on that 6 year limit, do I have enough time to transfer H1, file brand new Perm, file a brand new I 140 , get approved, and get three year extention instead of on year? a small window for timing here. Should I stick with the same company?
    Any input is appreciated.
    thanks.....





    hair wonder if 50 Tyson really 50 tyson. and 50 Tyson give me pause
  • and 50 Tyson give me pause



  • logiclife
    06-01 06:33 PM
    No, you cannot file for I-485 unless your PD is current. This is as per the current law.

    Now, if comprehensive immigration bill passes and it has provision to allow filing of 485, then you can file 485 even if your PD is not current. It may take time for all that to materialize. You are looking at a minimum of 6 months for such a change to be actually in place where USCIS would allow you to file 485 and that is assuming that all goes well.

    As to your priority date transfer, yes, with approved 140 and labor, if you go to another employer who starts your greencard from scratch, then you can use the priority date of your current GC process and "PORT IT" to your new GC process. You will, however, need to keep the 140 and labor alive at your old job if you are beyond the 6th year of H1 in order to obtain an H1 transfer or extension with new employer. So if you are already done with your initial 6 year term, then you will need co-operation of your current employer to prevent him from withdrawing your current labor and 140 - atleast until 365 days have passed with new PERM labor or atleast until your PERM and 140 is approved with new GC process.



    more...


    50 tyson. 50+tyson+kevin+hart
  • 50+tyson+kevin+hart



  • skumar9
    04-13 12:26 PM
    So did you answer the RFE ? ....





    hot Posted in 50 tyson, Cincinnati 50 tyson. tyson mpvideo 50+tyson+icy
  • tyson mpvideo 50+tyson+icy



  • kate123
    09-24 02:01 PM
    excellent.. if this happens!!!!

    The green side of the story is, USCIS will try to attract new applications. For this DOS need to move the dates further.
    OR
    Introduce a new process of filing 485 for administrative processing (which is in talks) even before your PD is current as per visa bulletin as soon as 140 approval.

    I see this good for people waiting to file for 485.



    more...


    house 50+tyson+football 50 tyson. Before 50 Tyson Their Was
  • Before 50 Tyson Their Was



  • gc_freedom
    02-21 02:28 AM
    admesystems you can apply for AP but you can not use it because you were out of status for 1 year you will not be allowed to enter US for next 10 years!

    So it's of no use to you.

    gc_freedom





    tattoo 50+tyson+50+cent 50 tyson. @ThePhresh85 So is 50 Tyson
  • @ThePhresh85 So is 50 Tyson



  • skd
    06-03 02:48 AM
    This came up to my mind : In senate there was voting on whether to bring immigration bill or not on to table , voting is around 60+ - 30+ , now these 30+ are sure they are going to reject it atleast with 90% confidence. we need to target the remaining 60 more compared to 30 who are already against to senate bill. This is very imp i dont know how to gather those details any help please ?
    I agree with bigboy007 that we should only focus on INTRESTED senators/congressman



    more...


    pictures infamous 50+tyson+shirts 50 tyson. ladies is that 50 Tyson is
  • ladies is that 50 Tyson is



  • reddymjm
    05-21 04:48 PM
    Though NSC says Feb18th for EAD my sister who filed on MAR 2nd got her approval last friday so it is less than 75 days.





    dresses tyson mpvideo 50+tyson+icy 50 tyson. rwas down with 50+tyson+gf
  • rwas down with 50+tyson+gf



  • h4visa
    07-27 01:26 PM
    what H1 and H4 has to do? Once you start using EAD..your current status has no impact. On EAD, you can do multiple jobs but similiar description.

    -M


    what about H4? I believe no job description is required...rt? I mean once H4 gets EAD. Pls reply



    more...


    makeup 50 Tyson Responds To Haters 50 tyson. 50+tyson+football
  • 50+tyson+football



  • jonty_11
    03-02 02:27 PM
    Exception 4 - have a question around this statement: For German transit VISA

    - are holding a valid visa or other residence permit for the USA (this includes advance paroles, but not approval notices), Canada or Switzerland and travel to the country which issued that visa or residence permit

    do not need transit VISA.

    Does that mean if you are travelling from India to US (with valid US Visitor VISA) u need a transit VISA.
    Above exception seem to appy only if u are travelling to country that issued u the VISA (india), but in this case we are travelling from that Country to US.
    never mind - Exception #3 covers it..





    girlfriend @ThePhresh85 So is 50 Tyson 50 tyson. 50+tyson+i+aint+gonna+lie
  • 50+tyson+i+aint+gonna+lie



  • psaxena
    02-04 04:21 PM
    Hi, Everyone says I am in and I am in . no one says how and when.

    So I decided to step up for this. Guys please send the list of the members with contact information who are willing to meet & greet. I'll then plan for some place to get together.

    We are just a few indians in AZ , atleast we should meet and it will be good social networking and also will be a big step forward for the cause that we all are together at this portal.

    All the best, looking forward to meet everyone.





    hairstyles 50+tyson+kevin+hart 50 tyson. Before 50 Tyson Their Was
  • Before 50 Tyson Their Was



  • rraina
    05-21 02:56 AM
    When your second I-140 under EB2 gets approved do you have to apply for a new I-485 ??





    Alabaman
    09-01 02:10 PM
    It is time USA opens its borders to allow more people from good cultures like India to come and settle here. Americans can learn family values from Indians. If America restricts immigrants it will turn into a country of bigoted, nepotistic creeps who will export their ugly culture of disowning their own parents to our shores and around the world. Programmers have long enjoyed high inflated salaries that are unreasonable. These salaries now need to come down and be competitive globally. Time for a 'change' in immigration and congress to open its arms to immigrants who made this country so great. It is time to make Kennedy's dream a reality. Indians who settle here need to have loyalty to their culture and should not become Americanized. Take the good things from this culture and not lose your own good cultural values that made India the best country in the world until the gora British came and ruined it.

    No offence intended, If India is the best country in the world with its "wonderful" cultures why are there so many Indians hell bent on getting the Green Card? Waiting so many years painfully? Why not just return home and live in "best place on earth"? Why would you want to turn America into India? It is good to respect your host country's culture. They are not perfect and so also are many other countries. Please let's call a spade a spade and nothing else.

    Having said that, this article reminds us that the debate should be: What group of people does America need to allow into this country on a permanent basis? (Emphasis on permanent basis). Aged parents of US citizens or long time resident and highly skilled immigrants?

    If I had a chance to write this part of the immigration law, I would stop a system where US citizens can file green cards for sibblings and parents. I would however, make it almost automatic for parents of citizens/green card holders to be granted 5 to 10 year visitor visas. I dont expect my parents who are in their 60s to move to the US. To do what at that age?? I cant sit at home with them... they will just be lonely!!

    I would also stop the green card lottery program. The freed up green quota from these two groups I will move to long time LEGAL residents (say 5 years or 10 years) who have been paying taxes, working and contributing to the economy.





    sintax321
    09-04 03:32 PM
    You are right that picture explains everything=)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment