Monday, June 13, 2011

love you always quotes

images love you always and forever love you always quotes. I#39;ll love you forever,
  • I#39;ll love you forever,



  • gcseeker28
    07-27 02:21 PM
    Hello Gurus,
    I am a first timer posting in this fantastic forum.
    I am in a very confusing situation wherein I need your help

    EB2 priority date: April 2007
    I 140 approved.
    I 94 expired in August 2010

    So, I applied for 7th year H-1B extension in February and I got a RFE with the query to prove that I am working at the client's place.
    I submitted all the documents except for the client's letter. Yesterday, I got a denial mail for which I dont know the exact reason.
    I am presuming its related to the client's letter.
    My lawyer said that we can open a MTR within 30 days.

    What are the options and todo list I have?
    1. I have a very good rapport with the client and I can get the client's letter.
    If I get it, how long will it take to approve my case?

    2. I am still working. Is it legal if I work as long as the appication is being processed.
    3. Once I get my EAD, will it matter if H-1B gets rejected?

    Please help me!





    wallpaper I#39;ll love you forever, love you always quotes. love me forever quotes,
  • love me forever quotes,



  • DSLStart
    10-24 01:56 PM
    My ex roomie came on a B1 visa on one way ticket, that too first time US visit. POE officer did ask him about it and he told employer was going to buy return ticket as dates weren't confirmed. They did made sure that he had a credit card. Don't know if same would apply for B2...

    Hi,

    My mother-in-law is coming to US on 2nd Dec on a one-way ticket, she will be going back around March 09 i.e. in almost 4 months.
    As we dont know abt the dates as such of return so we have booked a one-way ticket from India to US.

    Will there be any problem due to that at port of entry?

    Do she also need to carry travel insurance along with her?

    Thanks in advance.





    love you always quotes. forever quotes, i love you
  • forever quotes, i love you



  • Norristown
    10-15 07:15 AM
    Recently I came across a different situation where outsourcing caused to lay off GCs and citizens(Ind origins).
    My friend is working in a medium company for 5 years after he got GC.
    Comapany decided to outsource certain piece of project to TCS and in that effect my friend was laid off. I think in future this might more often to us who are waiting in line for GC. May be it is part of life ....
    Most funniest part is company has prepared a official guidlines to employees how to communicate with indian team (which is mostly located in India).
    here are examples...
    1) when they say they understood every thing, do not take it seriously. Ask them explain what they knew.
    2) during discussion do not use any US slangs. Talk to them in simple english.
    3) do not be surprised for few new words like FUNDA, Bouncer, Sixer (cricket), Yaar,
    4) know something about cricket. Indians love cricket game.





    2011 love me forever quotes, love you always quotes. love you always and forever
  • love you always and forever



  • snathan
    05-11 06:10 PM
    Hi,

    I have attended for H1b renual in toronto on the 2nd of May. The VO decided to do some additional review on the application. He took the Cleint letter, vendor letter and I129. Still havent heard anything from the consulate.

    I am not sure if I should stay in Toronto or travel to India. I have taken only single entry visa to canada.

    So, do you know if there is a canadian consulate in Hyderabad. If there is one, how much time do they take to issue a visitor visa.

    Also, most importantly, how much time does it take for the 221g processing.

    I would really appreciate if someone could share their knowledge.

    Thanks

    Where are you staying in Toronto. If you are staying with any relatives...you should try to stay there until you get the papers back from the VO.



    more...


    love you always quotes. You are such an amazing
  • You are such an amazing



  • hebbar77
    06-23 02:37 PM
    White House Says Immigration Reform Unlikely in �09 - Roll Call (http://www.rollcall.com/news/36115-1.html)

    I thought this was obvious!





    love you always quotes. why i love you so much quotes.
  • why i love you so much quotes.



  • GCard_Dream
    06-18 04:42 PM
    Why would you divide employment based immigration in to ROW vs non-ROW? Do you think folks from ROW don't deserve any relief? This is the kind of mentality which divides this small community of EB immigrants. This community is extremely small as it is in grand scheme of things so please don't try to divide it any further and make this community so small that it becomes irrelevant. Just a piece of advise.


    Support CIR only after seeing something for EB non-ROW or atleast legal immigration in general.
    We need to oppose CIR till we see such a provision.



    more...


    love you always quotes. love you always and forever
  • love you always and forever



  • ras
    01-18 02:48 PM
    Why not other chapter follow this kind of a small event to bump up the letter numbers???





    2010 forever quotes, i love you love you always quotes. love you always and forever
  • love you always and forever



  • martinvisalaw
    06-15 04:52 PM
    Dear Ms. Martin:

    Hello. Thank you for your timely and to-the-point reply. I will file for I-485 petition (family-based) as soon as my PD becomes current. A couple of questions:

    1. I know for family-based I-485, my sponsor (my father) needs to show financial support through I-864 (Affidavit of Support). What should I do in unlikely case that my father lost his engineer position in his company? My parents actually own their house (no loan, about 250K house) and have decent amount of money for retirement. Is this enough to convince USCIS?

    2. National Visa Center sent my father a notice when USCIS transferred the approved I-130 application to NVC. The notice stated case number was assigned and asked us not to make travel arrangements. Obviously, NVC still believes I am aboard because in the I-130 form, my father stated that I was aboard. Should I inform NVC that I am in the country and would like to do AoS instead of CP?

    3. I assume that I can apply for EAD/AP along with the family-based I-485. Am I right?

    4. Do you have an estimate family-based I-485 processing time? I was told about six month. Is it true?

    5. Please give me a fee quote for I-485/EAD/AP?

    Thank you so much. I am looking forward to your reply.



    Sincerely

    1. See this blog post for details about how to satisfy the Affidavit of Support requirements: http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/search/label/affidavit%20of%20support.

    2. You can file the 485 without directly notifying NVC. CIS will request the file back from NVC, though this might delay the 485 approval a bit.

    3. Yes, you can apply for an EAD and AP with the 485.

    4. The processing times for I-485s depend on where you will file. Please see this link, since I don't know where you live: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp;jsessionid=acbL_QZGptL4VhpFeDXgs.

    5. I will send you a private message re fees. Thanks for the inquiry.



    more...


    love you always quotes. Love You Always Quote
  • Love You Always Quote



  • franklin
    07-05 10:39 PM
    If people want to send flowers, let them send flowers. I really don't see the point, but whatever

    But please - do we need multiple polls and threads about this? How many of the 200 that are apparently ready (although this number differs on the 3 or so other polls, and countless other threads on this subject) have done actual IV action items?

    Admins - please close this.





    hair love you always and forever love you always quotes. wayne quotes 2011 new, I
  • wayne quotes 2011 new, I



  • manfrmind
    11-03 05:42 PM
    Do you guys think this 2008 election will have any impact on the immigration process?



    more...


    love you always quotes. quote. I#39;ll always love you
  • quote. I#39;ll always love you



  • Humhongekamyab
    08-21 11:24 AM
    once and for all.. the adjudicators dont answer calls. its just cust service people...who are contractors. so if u dont call them.. all they will be doing is sitting around doing nothing.

    Stop spreading misinformation. Why do they have 1800 number if the have a same set of person sitting at the US CIS office and the reason why the 1800 ppl do not transfer every call to the US CIS is because they don't want to disturb them. It is exactly because of information like this that the processing is getting delayed. The official stance of the US CIS is that you should contact 1800 number, period. If you have a written/published link which says that the ppl sitting at the service center are NOT adjudicators and are there to provide status updates then kindly share otherwise please do not spread rumours. Further if the IIO are there to provide status updates then why all of a sudden they have stopped doing that?





    hot You are such an amazing love you always quotes. I love you and want you always
  • I love you and want you always



  • vcurichmond
    08-21 12:35 PM
    JULY 19th Filer Checks got encashed.

    My I-485 checks got encashed on August 20, 2007. I filed at NSC.

    VCURich



    more...


    house i love you forever and always love you always quotes. love you always quotes. i love you forever and always
  • love you always quotes. i love you forever and always



  • coloniel60
    06-29 03:29 PM
    You will find very few insurnce companies willing to provide coverage for a pregnant lady and even if they cover it they won't cover much. You will still end up paying most of it.

    Your best bet is to convince your employer to add your spouse to your insurance and pay him the insurance amount. Most employer sponsored health plans allow dependents. Talk with your HR or call the insurance company directly and ask them if you can add dependents to your insurance. Don't mention that your wife is pregnant.

    If you are able to add your wife to your insurance then they can't deny benifits for pregnancy as pre-existing. Pregnancy is not a pre-existing condition. They will have to cover it. So the best and cheapest for you is to somehow get her added to your empler sponsored insurance.





    tattoo why i love you so much quotes. love you always quotes. him its always quotes Free
  • him its always quotes Free



  • Sirisian
    05-12 12:08 AM
    SDL is rarely used by itself. Just use it for windowing and let OpenGL render (it's much faster). Also you'll notice that SDL can't rotate an image (or it couldn't 2 years ago). There are free OpenGL GUI's like CEGUI if you need one. I'd learn how to get the basic stuff.

    Make sure you know the STL completely. This means, std::vector, std::list, and std::map kind of stuff. I'd recommend learning the OOP paradigm since it helps a lot.

    http://gpwiki.org/index.php/C_plus_plus:Modern_C_plus_plus:Vectors

    Learn how to set up object class with an x and y pos and then create a manager class that allows you to insert them into a list or vector container. Then add maybe a velocity into the object class and see if you can iterate the group of points and move them with their velocities. (by the way I'm describing a particle engine.

    Other things to make sure is to use std::string and not char so much.

    Templates are good to learn later once you find what they are used for.



    more...


    pictures love you always and forever love you always quotes. I love you!
  • I love you!



  • rajenk
    08-12 12:46 PM
    Thank you all for your response.

    The reason for my opening a new thread is to get attention from other members to get my question answered. I did not want to bury my question in to those lengthy threads, and the chance of getting such question answered is highly improbable. OK now to my additional questions on this subject.

    Questions:

    1. Did you guys receive all the receipts (yours and dependents) together in a single postal mail?
    2. If that is the case then in my situation should I safely assume my wife's application was rejected?

    Please respond I have only 5 days to re-submit a new application for my wife. If I miss it then our whole GC dream will become a nightmare:(

    My PD is 11/30/05 EB3

    Thanks
    Raj





    dresses I love you and want you always love you always quotes. Mealwaysi love you forever and
  • Mealwaysi love you forever and



  • vani
    08-26 02:49 AM
    Hi,
    I applied for H1B through a company for year 2010. I am currently on H4. As per this company, my application reached USCIS on April 7th. We have not got any receipt for this so far as per what the company says. My question is, is it possible that USCIS will take this long to issue the receipt number ? Is there a way to find out whether USCIS have received my application indeed. When I call the company who applied the H1, they keep saying we haven't heard back anything from USCIS. Can you help in answering my questions ?

    Greatly appreciate your reponse.

    Rgds,
    Vani



    more...


    makeup Love You Always Quote love you always quotes. i love you forever and always
  • i love you forever and always



  • indianabacklog
    10-25 02:28 PM
    Thank you for taking the lead on this.... I'll be @ 11:00 am

    Excellent. Will be there. I suggest we meet outside first so we do not look stupid wandering in aimlessly.

    My name is Lynne and I am from the UK.

    Looking forward to meeting you.





    girlfriend him its always quotes Free love you always quotes. I Will Always Love You.
  • I Will Always Love You.



  • gugan
    12-13 09:39 AM
    Hi, I am planning to apply for PIO card for my daughter , can you please tell me what are all the documents I need to get notarized ?

    Thanks





    hairstyles quote. I#39;ll always love you love you always quotes. ideixal: I Love You Quotes
  • ideixal: I Love You Quotes



  • amitga
    12-06 04:41 PM
    I came from India to US on a intercompany transfer on L1 Visa. After 3 yrs I left the company and joined another one on H1B. Now I Joined back the old company and in the mean while my old company sold its Indian subsidiary. I am asking them to file an EB1 for me, but they are telling me that since they have sold the Indian Subsidiary, now they cannot file EB1 based on that company transfer.

    In my view the eligibity is determined based on the fact that I originally joined that company on a company transfer.

    Please let me know your view.





    logiclife
    06-25 06:36 PM
    Hi all,
    My attorney (a great guy by the way) filed my I485 without my employment verification letter. When I raised the question, he argued that the employment verification letter cannot be a ground for denial and that worst case scenario will be USCIS sending a RFE.
    Is it true that it is not a ground for denial?
    Is is possible to send it it separately to complete the file?
    What would be your advice?
    Thanks is advance.

    The most recent USCIS memo says that if initial evidence is missing, then they can deny the petition without bothering to send the RFE. This is memo as of June 17th.

    Employment verification letter is listed in the intial evidence on 485 form. So it is very risk to send 485 without that coz it could get denied without you ever seeing an RFE.

    Ask your lawyer if he has read the USCIS memo on June 17th. If he hasnt, then send him/her this link:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFinalRule060107.pdf

    Thanks.





    johnamit
    07-18 09:47 AM
    this window of opportunity to file 485 till August 17th will provide some interim benefits to most of us but we are destined to see long long wait before 485 approval. So I suggest we keep doing our efforts to get achieve other goals like recapture of unused visa number and things of that nature. We need a course of action to raise our voice which could include interaction with congresswoman, rally, letters from Hitech industry leaders and other things of this nature. I am hoping Core will come up with a plan soon.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment