dhesha
08-15 01:59 PM
Couldn't resist opening a new thread and sharing this with fellow IVians.
We got our green cards today. It is actually green (in the back).
Another announcement is that I recently relocated to northern Mississippi. Would like to join up with other state chapter members. I am willing to coordinate with the group in Memphis TN.
Thanks IV. I and my spouse benefited a lot from the July 2007VB and the work IV did concerning it. So, I will do more than just stick around but continue to be active as usual. The system is still broken and we will have to work to fix it.
What is ur PD, ND, RD and Service Center?
We got our green cards today. It is actually green (in the back).
Another announcement is that I recently relocated to northern Mississippi. Would like to join up with other state chapter members. I am willing to coordinate with the group in Memphis TN.
Thanks IV. I and my spouse benefited a lot from the July 2007VB and the work IV did concerning it. So, I will do more than just stick around but continue to be active as usual. The system is still broken and we will have to work to fix it.
What is ur PD, ND, RD and Service Center?
wallpaper wilfred plc rojo vs el tigre
wandmaker
10-26 10:54 AM
I am also one of those, who received the EAD while the online case status reads as "Case Received and Pending"
rajuram
05-06 11:17 PM
I am a jul 2007 filer, EB3 India, Priority Date 4/2002.
Around 10 days ago, I got a soft lud for the first time on my 485!!! Since my PD is not current, why would LUD change? Does it mean that they are looking at it?
Around 10 days ago, I got a soft lud for the first time on my 485!!! Since my PD is not current, why would LUD change? Does it mean that they are looking at it?
2011 Y Dragon Tattoo del Tigre
kisana
04-11 07:55 AM
I have couple of questions
1. There is question "Have you ever applied for Online Authorization form USCIS". My answer to that is yes. But in the "Date of application" what should I write. It should be the date on which EAD was issues from EAD card, or date which apparead in receipt notice.
2. Also there is question "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status:", what should I provide in that text box.
Please suggest.
1. There is question "Have you ever applied for Online Authorization form USCIS". My answer to that is yes. But in the "Date of application" what should I write. It should be the date on which EAD was issues from EAD card, or date which apparead in receipt notice.
2. Also there is question "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status:", what should I provide in that text box.
Please suggest.
more...
shree19772000
08-08 05:54 PM
Hi All,
I am sure there will be some sort of immigration reform worked out by the mid next year. So please stay calm and enjoy! Eventually you will get your EAD and GC. You just have to hang in there.
peace........
I am sure there will be some sort of immigration reform worked out by the mid next year. So please stay calm and enjoy! Eventually you will get your EAD and GC. You just have to hang in there.
peace........
ita
01-16 11:13 AM
Thank you so much vin13.
So in the case of company C's H1 it will be part of yearly quota and so will have to go through lottery system right?
So there will be a chance of H1 not going through the lottery(no matter even if the applicant was on H1 before)?
Thank you again.
Lets say , you move out of H1-b (company A)and start using your EAD (at Company B). Now after a few weeks you find another employer (company C) who is willing to do your H1-B. Then this is subject to the yearly Quota because you lost your H1-B status immediately after you started using your EAD (at Company B).
You can now move to Company C using your EAD and then apply under the new quota for H1-B in April for a start date of October (new fiscal year). Company C may not be reluctant or hesitant in your case because you can keep working for them from Day 1 and you continue on your EAD even if you do not get H1-B.
Company C will be hesitant only if you do not have EAD and you need to wait for the approval before you can work.
So in the case of company C's H1 it will be part of yearly quota and so will have to go through lottery system right?
So there will be a chance of H1 not going through the lottery(no matter even if the applicant was on H1 before)?
Thank you again.
Lets say , you move out of H1-b (company A)and start using your EAD (at Company B). Now after a few weeks you find another employer (company C) who is willing to do your H1-B. Then this is subject to the yearly Quota because you lost your H1-B status immediately after you started using your EAD (at Company B).
You can now move to Company C using your EAD and then apply under the new quota for H1-B in April for a start date of October (new fiscal year). Company C may not be reluctant or hesitant in your case because you can keep working for them from Day 1 and you continue on your EAD even if you do not get H1-B.
Company C will be hesitant only if you do not have EAD and you need to wait for the approval before you can work.
more...
pan123
08-31 10:10 AM
Based on my reading, I interpret that it's not final. They have engaged USCIS in that conversation, but no final rule has been released. By the time rule is released, probably I will have my EAD.
2010 (El Tattoo del Tigre,
centaur
03-28 07:23 AM
Its a report from your employer saying how many people responded, how many were INTERVIEWED and why were citizens not given your position, if they applied for it , based on the recruitment drive. If there were responses, company has no choice but to conduct interviews and come with a legitimate reason for turnig down citizens. So your lawyer is right.
Pay your lawyer after the work is done, not before, or pay in installments. That keeps the pressure on them.
Hello,
My PERM ad was placed and the lawyer said there are responses and company will have to take recruitment steps before he can file.
Company say he has done recruitment and sent report to lawyer. Lawyer says no, I have not received recruitment report. What is this recruitment report ? Is the PERM application not strong if there are responses.
I am really struggling between lawyer and company. Any thoughts. They seem to be dodging me after taking money. If i have some details from experinced gurus, I can talk to them. Else, they just delay after taking legal fee.
Please help
Pay your lawyer after the work is done, not before, or pay in installments. That keeps the pressure on them.
Hello,
My PERM ad was placed and the lawyer said there are responses and company will have to take recruitment steps before he can file.
Company say he has done recruitment and sent report to lawyer. Lawyer says no, I have not received recruitment report. What is this recruitment report ? Is the PERM application not strong if there are responses.
I am really struggling between lawyer and company. Any thoughts. They seem to be dodging me after taking money. If i have some details from experinced gurus, I can talk to them. Else, they just delay after taking legal fee.
Please help
more...
Ψ
06-09 06:52 PM
there finally got it...after soo many tries....
hair en El Tattoo del tigre op

fall2004us
09-14 03:50 PM
listening.......
great job IV....
great job IV....
more...
nixstor
02-24 09:57 AM
That was just what I knew. For example NV does the same because they dont have state tax. They don't see a reason why they should give instate for people on temporary visas and do not pay taxes to the state. They consider us as people who are here on Non Immigrant visas who will leave any time. As you said ,TX might be more considerate.
hot El Tattoo del Tigre.

hydubadi
07-23 08:41 PM
Hello,
I already opened a thread on this. does any one has answer for this.
I am in a process of getting name change for my wife on pending I485. This is because her first name is given as 'FNU' by USCIS on the I485 file, EAD and A.P. As she did not have first name in passport.
We recently got her name change on passport by adding my(husbands name) as SURNAME. Now we want to refelect this change on EAD and 485.
For this amendment my lawyer is charging $400.
I want to know, if we can do this amendment on our own and avoid lawyer. Do any one on this forum know how to deal with this situation. Please let me know.
Your answers are highly appriciated.
Thanks,
hydubadi
I already opened a thread on this. does any one has answer for this.
I am in a process of getting name change for my wife on pending I485. This is because her first name is given as 'FNU' by USCIS on the I485 file, EAD and A.P. As she did not have first name in passport.
We recently got her name change on passport by adding my(husbands name) as SURNAME. Now we want to refelect this change on EAD and 485.
For this amendment my lawyer is charging $400.
I want to know, if we can do this amendment on our own and avoid lawyer. Do any one on this forum know how to deal with this situation. Please let me know.
Your answers are highly appriciated.
Thanks,
hydubadi
more...
house conceptual es el tiempo y
walking_dude
11-25 11:43 PM
Let us not turn it into EB immigrants vs. undocumented fight. They are human beings too, with a dream for better tomorrow just like us.
As long as CIR includes fixes for EB immigration there is no reason to oppose Legalization or the CIR. We the last CIR was opposed by our community not because it had Amnesty, but because it was really bad for EB immigrants due to the short-sightedness or some hard-leftist politicians. If CIR 2007 had pro-EB measures included our community would have supported it CIR or not.
On a personal level, I support legalization as I am opposed to the formation of another underclass. Just like I feel it morally repulsive that Indians, Chinese, legal Mexicans and Phillipinos being denied voting rights for years based on the country of birth, it's equally repulsive that 12 million people will live in this country with no voting rights. (make no istake, most of them aren't going anywhere). It's a mockery of the reason that America broke away from the British Empire - 'No taxation without representation'. (Studies have shown many undocumented immigrants in good paying jobs pay taxes using fake or someone-else's SSN. These taxes add up to millions of dollars every year)
CIR must be defeated. It has no benefits for legal immigrants but only for illegal immigrants. Worksite enforcement must be increased to make it impossible for illegal immigrants to make a living in the USA. If not, USA will become like Mexico and USA will lose it's magnet for attracting the world's best!
The economic basis for CIR is stupid. Illegals can still pay taxes using a TIN number. Most illegals make minimum wage - some might not even fall under the preview of the US tax law.
CIR is only a way for hispanic politicians to gain ground in the US. 90% of US problems are because of illegal immigration. Imagine if we have 15 million illegals legal - now, they are no longer doing jobs tha Americans want to do but they feel (and are probably going get fast track) like they are American citizens and demand non-farm American jobs. The whole cycle is stupid.
As long as CIR includes fixes for EB immigration there is no reason to oppose Legalization or the CIR. We the last CIR was opposed by our community not because it had Amnesty, but because it was really bad for EB immigrants due to the short-sightedness or some hard-leftist politicians. If CIR 2007 had pro-EB measures included our community would have supported it CIR or not.
On a personal level, I support legalization as I am opposed to the formation of another underclass. Just like I feel it morally repulsive that Indians, Chinese, legal Mexicans and Phillipinos being denied voting rights for years based on the country of birth, it's equally repulsive that 12 million people will live in this country with no voting rights. (make no istake, most of them aren't going anywhere). It's a mockery of the reason that America broke away from the British Empire - 'No taxation without representation'. (Studies have shown many undocumented immigrants in good paying jobs pay taxes using fake or someone-else's SSN. These taxes add up to millions of dollars every year)
CIR must be defeated. It has no benefits for legal immigrants but only for illegal immigrants. Worksite enforcement must be increased to make it impossible for illegal immigrants to make a living in the USA. If not, USA will become like Mexico and USA will lose it's magnet for attracting the world's best!
The economic basis for CIR is stupid. Illegals can still pay taxes using a TIN number. Most illegals make minimum wage - some might not even fall under the preview of the US tax law.
CIR is only a way for hispanic politicians to gain ground in the US. 90% of US problems are because of illegal immigration. Imagine if we have 15 million illegals legal - now, they are no longer doing jobs tha Americans want to do but they feel (and are probably going get fast track) like they are American citizens and demand non-farm American jobs. The whole cycle is stupid.
tattoo El Tattoo Del Tigre,
gsrknth
08-22 11:12 AM
I applied on June 12 (paper file) at TSC , Notice date June 18th , RD June 13th and received EAD cards on Aug 18th (CPO mail on Aug 15th).
Hope this info helps.
Hope this info helps.
more...
pictures el tattoo del tigre live @
billu
08-21 08:54 AM
I agree with rajuram. We are all tax payers. The whole concept of democracy is taxation with representation. People who get paid from my tax dollars are answerable to me as much as they are to anyone else. Even when cis is not forcing me to file gc, its still equally answerable to me for my tax dollars to tell me why they are not doing their jobs properly. And for that cis owes us all apology. What's wrong with that?
"doing their jobs properly" is a very subjective term......they believe that they are doing the best that they can.......who is going to decide the parameters of "properly"?.......besides what is an apology going to do for us?.....if u get ur GC in 2020 and during the interim u get 10 apology letters,will it make the wait any easier?
"doing their jobs properly" is a very subjective term......they believe that they are doing the best that they can.......who is going to decide the parameters of "properly"?.......besides what is an apology going to do for us?.....if u get ur GC in 2020 and during the interim u get 10 apology letters,will it make the wait any easier?
dresses Wall Tattoos
up_guy
04-12 11:00 PM
I also have the same question "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status:", what should I provide in that text box.
Please suggest.
when I check 2 yrs old EAD application my attorney had used (c)(0)(9)
Is that right or it should be (c)(9) or
it should be (c) (09)
Please help folks
Please suggest.
when I check 2 yrs old EAD application my attorney had used (c)(0)(9)
Is that right or it should be (c)(9) or
it should be (c) (09)
Please help folks
more...
makeup Más de Dragon Tattoo del Tigre

kevinkris
11-10 02:50 PM
Guys,
I think they are doing it across in NY.
This is really stupid. Most of the people will not have valid stamping on an expiring passport.
San Francisco was fine. They gave me for 10 years in January.
Don't know what their policy now.
Hi friends,
My brother in NJ got his new passport at NY Indian consulate (since old one was expiring soon). They gave new passport which was valid for only one year - saying that they need valid unexpired visa-stamp to give 10 year validity passport.
They said that they will NOT accept
- valid unexpired EAD
- valid unexpired AP
- valid 485 receipt
- even valid unexpired H1 approval notice (my brother still has H1 in addition to AP)
...Now it is so absurd that, even if my bro went for visa stamping (which he isn't planning), he will not probably be issued 3 yr visa as passport is valid for very short duration. A chicken and egg problem.
In addition why do Indian consulate worry about our visa status for determining passport validity duration ? If they do care then at least they must accept the legal documents (ead/ap/485 receipt/h1 approval notice) to make a decision.
I will appreciate if anyone has a solution to this problem. All answers appreciated.
I am so sad (and mad) that lawmakers of our country are still haunting us while we are away from our country and trying to contribute to its progress.
I think they are doing it across in NY.
This is really stupid. Most of the people will not have valid stamping on an expiring passport.
San Francisco was fine. They gave me for 10 years in January.
Don't know what their policy now.
Hi friends,
My brother in NJ got his new passport at NY Indian consulate (since old one was expiring soon). They gave new passport which was valid for only one year - saying that they need valid unexpired visa-stamp to give 10 year validity passport.
They said that they will NOT accept
- valid unexpired EAD
- valid unexpired AP
- valid 485 receipt
- even valid unexpired H1 approval notice (my brother still has H1 in addition to AP)
...Now it is so absurd that, even if my bro went for visa stamping (which he isn't planning), he will not probably be issued 3 yr visa as passport is valid for very short duration. A chicken and egg problem.
In addition why do Indian consulate worry about our visa status for determining passport validity duration ? If they do care then at least they must accept the legal documents (ead/ap/485 receipt/h1 approval notice) to make a decision.
I will appreciate if anyone has a solution to this problem. All answers appreciated.
I am so sad (and mad) that lawmakers of our country are still haunting us while we are away from our country and trying to contribute to its progress.
girlfriend van el tattoo del tigre
mugwump
03-13 10:17 AM
I apologize in advance if people think my post is inappropriate for this thread, but I couldn�t find the older thread I was looking for.
I was wondering what happened with the discussion about the potential impacts of Canadian Immigration on US GC process. I had read before that UCSIC might consider it as an abandonment of the 485 application.
I had applied for canadian immig as a back up and got a medical request form from Canadian Consul. I am planning to go ahead with it. Was hoping to find out if people have been landing in Canada in this post 485 filing world??
Responses will be appreciated.
I was wondering what happened with the discussion about the potential impacts of Canadian Immigration on US GC process. I had read before that UCSIC might consider it as an abandonment of the 485 application.
I had applied for canadian immig as a back up and got a medical request form from Canadian Consul. I am planning to go ahead with it. Was hoping to find out if people have been landing in Canada in this post 485 filing world??
Responses will be appreciated.
hairstyles El templo del tigre,
sanojkumar
08-21 11:35 AM
Yes, My checks got cashed as well. We had filed on July 18th to NSC. Now I need one help. I have moved to Chicago area freom Michigan. We had filed from Michigan. So to change address to get FP notice in Chicago area what all I need to do? I had no Alien number on my I140. Please advice. I am looking at LIN number on the back of the checks. But for my wife she has different LIN number on three checks for I-765, I-485 & FP. Which one will be valid. Can I get any handle from these numbers to make a call to USCIS and request them to change my address online? What is the number for USCIS to call?
LOL123
02-13 03:41 PM
Folks,
Need a little advice. We (my husband and I) filed our 485 on July 2 under EB-3and have received AP, EAD, FP etc. Our PD date (July 7, 2001) got current in the March bulletin:). I wanted to check if there is way to find out if our cases have been adjudicated and are ready for approval as and when a visa # is allocated in March.
Thanks
Need a little advice. We (my husband and I) filed our 485 on July 2 under EB-3and have received AP, EAD, FP etc. Our PD date (July 7, 2001) got current in the March bulletin:). I wanted to check if there is way to find out if our cases have been adjudicated and are ready for approval as and when a visa # is allocated in March.
Thanks
bluekayal
03-03 02:22 PM
It happened to me as well. I had a Labor stuck in Dallas and I continued doing a Schedule A application. I did a premium processing and mentioned that I had an approved labor from 2004 (that got approved during my Schedule A processing in 2006). The USCIS sent me an I-140 approval with the old 2004 PD.
Then I kept waiting. My lawyer was suspicious from the beginning. And yes, unfortunately the lawyer was right.
In 2008 after having seen no movement I got in touch with the Ombudsperson's office and requested review. The final result? They said it was a mistake on the part of USCIS and reset the the I-140 place to the correct PD - in my case August 2006.
And now because of the labor rule, so I lost the August 2004 PD as no I-140 was filed within 180 days of approval... The Schedule A I-140 just used the older PD...and later rescinded...
So I have no go...
But thankfully, at least I have a 2006 I-140.
In the meanwhile I've lost my job as well.
If anyone knows an editing job please get in touch!
Then I kept waiting. My lawyer was suspicious from the beginning. And yes, unfortunately the lawyer was right.
In 2008 after having seen no movement I got in touch with the Ombudsperson's office and requested review. The final result? They said it was a mistake on the part of USCIS and reset the the I-140 place to the correct PD - in my case August 2006.
And now because of the labor rule, so I lost the August 2004 PD as no I-140 was filed within 180 days of approval... The Schedule A I-140 just used the older PD...and later rescinded...
So I have no go...
But thankfully, at least I have a 2006 I-140.
In the meanwhile I've lost my job as well.
If anyone knows an editing job please get in touch!
No comments:
Post a Comment