.jpg)
sriwaitingforgc
07-23 10:49 AM
Are we supposed to get every year?? did ur friend apply EAD renewal online ?
wallpaper snake bites and spider ites
sgorla
02-23 01:54 PM
Thats right. It all depends on the state that H4 visa holder lives and intends to go to school; for instance State of Nevada does not allow H4 Visa holder to get in-state tution fee, however State of Ohio does allow in-state tution fee for H visa holders (includes H1 and H4).
This issue was discussed in 2 other threds in the last 2 months. I don't remember the name of the threads. Please search.
The status of I-140 application may be important. Out of state tution may depend on the state.
This issue was discussed in 2 other threds in the last 2 months. I don't remember the name of the threads. Please search.
The status of I-140 application may be important. Out of state tution may depend on the state.
sugaur
02-01 06:14 PM
Dear all,
I am sorry to post here. I know this is wrong but don't know where to go to. Could someone please help me and tell me how you can diversify your savings as an NRI for a safe secure future?
Thank you for your support.
Again, my apologies.
Q. Who is an optimist?
A. A dude on EB3 with priority date of Aug 2005, looking for a "safe secure" future :D
Joking aside dude, Pay off your debts, buy gold for the wife ( investing in the wife may be the surest way to have a safe secure future lol)), keep some CDs, keep handy cash ( a tleast 6 months of pay), good life insurance, medical insurance, max out 401K, and then if you still have some left you can dabble in stocks.
I am sorry to post here. I know this is wrong but don't know where to go to. Could someone please help me and tell me how you can diversify your savings as an NRI for a safe secure future?
Thank you for your support.
Again, my apologies.
Q. Who is an optimist?
A. A dude on EB3 with priority date of Aug 2005, looking for a "safe secure" future :D
Joking aside dude, Pay off your debts, buy gold for the wife ( investing in the wife may be the surest way to have a safe secure future lol)), keep some CDs, keep handy cash ( a tleast 6 months of pay), good life insurance, medical insurance, max out 401K, and then if you still have some left you can dabble in stocks.
2011 Snake+ite+piercing+holes

meragcdedobhai
10-27 12:39 PM
to Motivated...
It seems like sheep when we are in touble to we are running helter skelter.
It seems like sheep when we are in touble to we are running helter skelter.
more...
Bimmer740i
07-10 07:39 PM
http://www.ilbsg.com
They charge $600 for H-1B
They charge $600 for H-1B
sammyb
03-28 04:35 PM
Do they entertain such request - any positive (or negative) experience ... appreciate ... will be in India during May and planning to go for stamping ... mine is a 2006 job change/extension case and was wondering if the I129 made it to the PIMS or not :confused:...
I got this from different website(not sure if I can quote here).
Before going /planning for a perticular consualte, you can email the consulate with a i797 copy asking them to check if it exists in their system. If it doesn't then they will request concerned athorities to make it available in system so that you won't get stuck with PIMS delay. So far I have heard mexico/canada consualte responding to emails positively.
I will be mailing(canada consulate) them soon. Will keep you updated if i hear anything from them. if it works..its indeed a good options for us.:D
I got this from different website(not sure if I can quote here).
Before going /planning for a perticular consualte, you can email the consulate with a i797 copy asking them to check if it exists in their system. If it doesn't then they will request concerned athorities to make it available in system so that you won't get stuck with PIMS delay. So far I have heard mexico/canada consualte responding to emails positively.
I will be mailing(canada consulate) them soon. Will keep you updated if i hear anything from them. if it works..its indeed a good options for us.:D
more...
raysaikat
01-23 12:13 AM
Has anyone of you heard about Nunc Pro Tunc H1B? Will that help in my current situation with a valid and approved LCA?
Nunc pro tunc means a retroactive action normally used to correct past clerical errors. For instance, suppose your birth year is 1978 and in a form you put 1987. You may be able to retroactively correct that, which would be a nunc pro tunc.
Your problem is not a clerical error; you did not file H1-B in the first place and started working. I will be extremely surprised if you can make USCIS accept (what is in essence) a back-dated H1-B petition!
Nunc pro tunc means a retroactive action normally used to correct past clerical errors. For instance, suppose your birth year is 1978 and in a form you put 1987. You may be able to retroactively correct that, which would be a nunc pro tunc.
Your problem is not a clerical error; you did not file H1-B in the first place and started working. I will be extremely surprised if you can make USCIS accept (what is in essence) a back-dated H1-B petition!
2010 My friend getting Snake Bites
soneC
06-15 09:04 AM
Hello. First of all, thank you for reading and feedback. I need some advice on my immigration issue.
I entered the country with F-1 student visa six years ago. I obtained H-1B visa when I got a job after graduation. With my employer�s sponsorship, I applied for employment-base immigration visa and the application got approved (Perm EB2 China-born PD Feb 2006). I did not apply for H-1B renewal when it was expired and I am on I-485 (employment-based) pending status with my EAD up to now. My father is a neutralized US citizen and filed I-130 immigration petition for me. The petition got approved with PD of Jan 2004 (unmarried sons/daughters of US citizens over 21).
I understand that I am eligible for applying I-485 (family-based) petition along with EAD/AP as soon as my PD becomes current. I am especially eager to do so given the fact that the company that I am working at may initiate another around of layoffs. In addition, I do not want to go back to my original country to complete consular processing if I do not have to. However, I have a serious concern about applying for I-485 (family-based this time) again. Will USCIS give me trouble for my family-based I-485 application (along with EAD and AP) because I am already on AoS status with my employment? I do notice that, on the I-485 form, it specifically asked if that petitioner applied for AoS (adjustment of status) before and if yes, the result.
Thank you very much for reading and feedback. By the way, I still have the original I-94 record with F-1 student stamp to approve that I entered the country legally. So this should not be a concern.
I entered the country with F-1 student visa six years ago. I obtained H-1B visa when I got a job after graduation. With my employer�s sponsorship, I applied for employment-base immigration visa and the application got approved (Perm EB2 China-born PD Feb 2006). I did not apply for H-1B renewal when it was expired and I am on I-485 (employment-based) pending status with my EAD up to now. My father is a neutralized US citizen and filed I-130 immigration petition for me. The petition got approved with PD of Jan 2004 (unmarried sons/daughters of US citizens over 21).
I understand that I am eligible for applying I-485 (family-based) petition along with EAD/AP as soon as my PD becomes current. I am especially eager to do so given the fact that the company that I am working at may initiate another around of layoffs. In addition, I do not want to go back to my original country to complete consular processing if I do not have to. However, I have a serious concern about applying for I-485 (family-based this time) again. Will USCIS give me trouble for my family-based I-485 application (along with EAD and AP) because I am already on AoS status with my employment? I do notice that, on the I-485 form, it specifically asked if that petitioner applied for AoS (adjustment of status) before and if yes, the result.
Thank you very much for reading and feedback. By the way, I still have the original I-94 record with F-1 student stamp to approve that I entered the country legally. So this should not be a concern.
more...
calboy78
11-10 03:02 PM
I will send email(s) to consulates and ministry of affairs UNTIL they hear us. They can't take us for granted and create the rules like they want for different consulates.
PS: I got mine renewed (10 yr validity) this year from SFO, with expired visa, without a problem.
PS: I got mine renewed (10 yr validity) this year from SFO, with expired visa, without a problem.
hair SNAKE BITES - UNISEX BODY
Oasis52
05-16 08:37 AM
Hi
Thanks for the replies
Actually I posted this same question on Lawbench.com (paid service) and one of thier lawyers provided me with this asnwer:
You cannot leave the United States while a change of employer petition is pending. Unless, that petition requests for Consular Processing. You would need to show your valid passport, H-1B visa, and current approval notice for Co B. Yes, you can enter with Company A's visa stamp.
If you cannot wait in the US for Company B's petition to be approved, you would need consular process the petition and travel with the approval notice.
My concern comes is WHAT SHE MEANS BY CONSULAR PROCESSING? Does it applies to Consular Processing?
Also what about H1 Protability 2001 ACT which says if transfer is in process, one can enter the country just on receipt?
Thanks for the replies
Actually I posted this same question on Lawbench.com (paid service) and one of thier lawyers provided me with this asnwer:
You cannot leave the United States while a change of employer petition is pending. Unless, that petition requests for Consular Processing. You would need to show your valid passport, H-1B visa, and current approval notice for Co B. Yes, you can enter with Company A's visa stamp.
If you cannot wait in the US for Company B's petition to be approved, you would need consular process the petition and travel with the approval notice.
My concern comes is WHAT SHE MEANS BY CONSULAR PROCESSING? Does it applies to Consular Processing?
Also what about H1 Protability 2001 ACT which says if transfer is in process, one can enter the country just on receipt?
more...
jayz
07-02 11:59 PM
This is the only mode of silent protest. We need to act on it and everyone needs to send the same message...
"ALLTHE BEST FOR FUTURE EB VISA ESTIMATES"
Truly,
A victim of revised July 07 visa bulletin
"ALLTHE BEST FOR FUTURE EB VISA ESTIMATES"
Truly,
A victim of revised July 07 visa bulletin
hot snake bite piercing spider

nviren
05-01 09:05 PM
Bkarnik,
I was also surprised to see appt available in May at Mumbai for regular (non-emergency). Only for the moment though. After May, the earlist available was in first week of Oct 06. You get to know that only when you actually want to make an appt.
ujjvalkoul, satyasaich,
About the emergency appt for returning H1, I am bit confused. Won't they ask: "Ok, so you are returning H1. So what was an emergency that you needed to travel and needs visa for?" if you have no business emergency?
Has anybody here, a returning H1B, actually got a stamp through emergency appt by just saying that he is returning H1B and without showing any proof of a need of an emergency travel?
I was also surprised to see appt available in May at Mumbai for regular (non-emergency). Only for the moment though. After May, the earlist available was in first week of Oct 06. You get to know that only when you actually want to make an appt.
ujjvalkoul, satyasaich,
About the emergency appt for returning H1, I am bit confused. Won't they ask: "Ok, so you are returning H1. So what was an emergency that you needed to travel and needs visa for?" if you have no business emergency?
Has anybody here, a returning H1B, actually got a stamp through emergency appt by just saying that he is returning H1B and without showing any proof of a need of an emergency travel?
more...
house snake bites and spider ites
pal351
11-22 09:16 PM
Fee : $305.00
Applied on line, printed the form.
Attached the following and sent them to USCIS
1) 485 - copy.
2) Old APs 2 - Copies.
3) Cover letter explaining that I need to visit my parents as they are old.
4) DL - Copy.
5) Photos : 2 (write A# and name back of them) (I forgot to send the photos with the application)
I forgot to attach the photos and got RFE, sent photos and approved yesterday. Waiting for the physical copy.
Thank You.
Applied on line, printed the form.
Attached the following and sent them to USCIS
1) 485 - copy.
2) Old APs 2 - Copies.
3) Cover letter explaining that I need to visit my parents as they are old.
4) DL - Copy.
5) Photos : 2 (write A# and name back of them) (I forgot to send the photos with the application)
I forgot to attach the photos and got RFE, sent photos and approved yesterday. Waiting for the physical copy.
Thank You.
tattoo Snake bite piercings are
pa_arora
05-15 07:08 PM
Just curious, why are we not including the HR 6039 - that exempts US grads from the quota?
Yes please include HR6039 as well in ur talk/discussion. It will definitely shorten the EB2 and EB1 queue.
Yes please include HR6039 as well in ur talk/discussion. It will definitely shorten the EB2 and EB1 queue.
more...
pictures ( Snakebite lip piercing )
patelkirti
04-17 08:55 AM
Hi All,
I am an aspiring US immigrant, and currently work with a desi-like employer who has not been paying me for last 3 months. I have resigned and started working at a new employer, using portability options. I will also contact DOL and report this to get my money back, however, DOL may not be able to recover it if the employer files for bankruptcy. I donot care much about money now, as its not too much and my new job increment covers it.
Here are my questions
1) Is there a way i can report this misdoing to USCIS directly. Is there any phone number/contact info to report frauds on I-140s and I-485s as he is holding some employees hostage (not allowing them to move out because of this situation where your money is stuck and so is your immigration).
2) What else should i do to make this injustice visible? I will work with DOl and get my money back.
3) I am thinking of reporting this directly to the I-140 processing centers. Is this is a good idea?
PK
I am an aspiring US immigrant, and currently work with a desi-like employer who has not been paying me for last 3 months. I have resigned and started working at a new employer, using portability options. I will also contact DOL and report this to get my money back, however, DOL may not be able to recover it if the employer files for bankruptcy. I donot care much about money now, as its not too much and my new job increment covers it.
Here are my questions
1) Is there a way i can report this misdoing to USCIS directly. Is there any phone number/contact info to report frauds on I-140s and I-485s as he is holding some employees hostage (not allowing them to move out because of this situation where your money is stuck and so is your immigration).
2) What else should i do to make this injustice visible? I will work with DOl and get my money back.
3) I am thinking of reporting this directly to the I-140 processing centers. Is this is a good idea?
PK
dresses Snake bite piercings on
permgc
12-06 10:20 AM
Guys, I filed my I-131 online and I got receipt number LINxxx for Nebraska service center even though I reside and work in NorthEast region for which service center is Texas. My 485 application is pending at Nebraska center, so that might be the reason I got a receipt number for Nebraska center. On the confirmation reciept Nebraska center's address is listed for sending required documents.
I am not sure if I need to send the documents to Nebraska or Texas (as my residence falls under this center).
Could some knowledgable member throw some light on this?
Also, address is P.O.Box address, so can I use FedEx to send my documents or do I need to use USPS.
Reply would be greatly appreciated.
I am not sure if I need to send the documents to Nebraska or Texas (as my residence falls under this center).
Could some knowledgable member throw some light on this?
Also, address is P.O.Box address, so can I use FedEx to send my documents or do I need to use USPS.
Reply would be greatly appreciated.
more...
makeup snake bite piercing tongue. Piercings: snake bites, tongue
raysaikat
05-25 03:43 PM
Apply for AP - 350 bucks. If you application is valid - you will get it.
Do this before trying to figure out using more money if your application is active. That may result in raising alarms and ultimately may be bad for your application. No one can penalize you for applying for EAD AP.
Once your husband is back here ask him to reapply for EAD and you send in your application too. If that comes you are all set no need to refile H1B but keep it just in case because of your special case.
All the best!
This is not a good advice. Whether or not the GC application is active (not abandoned) depends on the action taken by the primary applicant. USCIS may have the file as active, and may approve EAD --- that does not mean that the legally the application is not abandoned. If and when USCIS starts working on the application and issues RFE, etc., to clarify status of the applicant at various times, they may decide that the application was abandoned. If the poster worked on the EAD based on the abandoned GC application, then it is likely that USCIS will consider her to be out-of-status from the time she had no basis for EAD, which may mean a long illegal presence, triggering 10 years or permanent ban, etc.
The right thing for the OP to do is to consult an immigration attorney who will be able to determine whether the application may have been abandoned or not.
Do this before trying to figure out using more money if your application is active. That may result in raising alarms and ultimately may be bad for your application. No one can penalize you for applying for EAD AP.
Once your husband is back here ask him to reapply for EAD and you send in your application too. If that comes you are all set no need to refile H1B but keep it just in case because of your special case.
All the best!
This is not a good advice. Whether or not the GC application is active (not abandoned) depends on the action taken by the primary applicant. USCIS may have the file as active, and may approve EAD --- that does not mean that the legally the application is not abandoned. If and when USCIS starts working on the application and issues RFE, etc., to clarify status of the applicant at various times, they may decide that the application was abandoned. If the poster worked on the EAD based on the abandoned GC application, then it is likely that USCIS will consider her to be out-of-status from the time she had no basis for EAD, which may mean a long illegal presence, triggering 10 years or permanent ban, etc.
The right thing for the OP to do is to consult an immigration attorney who will be able to determine whether the application may have been abandoned or not.
girlfriend this Snake bite piercing
ags123
07-26 12:40 PM
spoke to the lawyer and they said they have experience last month of filing a I485 similar to mine at Nebraska and had no issues.
So I guess I will have to trust them and see. She also mentioned 2 yrs is the time for follow to join not 180 days.
Fingers crossed
So I guess I will have to trust them and see. She also mentioned 2 yrs is the time for follow to join not 180 days.
Fingers crossed
hairstyles Snake+ites+on+tongue

guru76
11-27 12:42 AM
I recently used the AP to enter the US. There were no issues in the US. However, the immigration official in India had some confusion trying to understand the AP. I had to show him a letter that my company's lawyer had given me listing the details of the AP and that I could use it for entering the US.
sbnvs@yahoo.com
04-08 12:51 PM
Looks like demand data for May is out. Please check the following
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf
willgetgc2005
07-31 05:39 PM
gg_ny/others,
1) My h1 and my wife's h4 are pending extensiosn with CSC. Will her H4 extension adjuducation be affected by her converting to EAD ?
2) gg-ny, can you eloborate on this please?
(have to file new I9 and specify how you could work) . Do you mean she has to file for a new I-94 ? How to go abaout doing it.
Thanks for your responses.
Sendil
1) My h1 and my wife's h4 are pending extensiosn with CSC. Will her H4 extension adjuducation be affected by her converting to EAD ?
2) gg-ny, can you eloborate on this please?
(have to file new I9 and specify how you could work) . Do you mean she has to file for a new I-94 ? How to go abaout doing it.
Thanks for your responses.
Sendil
No comments:
Post a Comment