Tuesday, June 14, 2011

shirdi sai baba wallpapers

images Sai Baba Wallpaper shirdi sai baba wallpapers. cool wallpaper, sai baba
  • cool wallpaper, sai baba



  • willIWill
    07-15 03:44 PM
    Hi Friends,

    I received an RFE last week. There were 3 points in the RFE.

    The first point in the RFE says,

    Submit a current and properly completed form G-325A biographic information sheet for yourself. Please Note: Answer all questions in the form 325a. If any information has changed such as your employer or marital status you must submit the required supporting evidence as indicated in the instructions for Form I-485.

    Second Point and Third point are respectively

    Proof of continuous employment and maintaining status since Oct 1st 2007 to till date. ( Interestingly my I-485 notice date was in the month of October 07)

    Employment verification letter stating the offer still stands as per EB visa petition.

    A quick brief abt my case: I'm a July 07 filer. I was single when I filed my I-485. My I-140 was approved in the beginning of 2008. I'm with the same company. I got married last year end, my wife is here with me on H4.

    My question is concerning the first point.

    Does the marriage certificate and my wife's H4 Visa sufficient enough to provide proof of marital status change as per I-485. In this case, Do I need to include affidavit of support etc. for my spouse now? Also do I need to provide birth certificate of my spouse?

    Has any of you who were single when filing I-485 received a similar RFE ? How did you respond to the same?

    Appreciate your suggestions

    Thanks in advance.





    wallpaper cool wallpaper, sai baba shirdi sai baba wallpapers. Sai Baba Wallpaper
  • Sai Baba Wallpaper



  • cal_dood
    01-01 02:29 PM
    Just came back from one myself, with stops in Belize, Mexico & Grand Cayman. Did not need visas for any of those. We did not even take the passports to the ports and no one was checking them either. All you need is your ship card.





    shirdi sai baba wallpapers. high definition saibaba photos
  • high definition saibaba photos



  • Rajwaitingon140
    12-18 12:21 AM
    Buddy

    When I took VISA and entered into Mexico and asked Mexican Immigration Officer please stamp my passport as I entered in Mexico, but he said if you are in Mexico for less than 72 hours then you don't need to take VISA or special permission if your stay is going to more than 72 hours then you need to take visiting VISA...I took it because I was going with my entire family...but I knew my collegues went to Mexico for stamping..without taking any Mexico VISA..hope this helps..if you need any additional info please let me know.

    Thanks
    Raj

    I am planning to visit Mexico (not for H1 stamping - plan to use AP), I had called up their consulate in Philly and was told that they are not issuing visas at that location until Jan first week. The person I spoke to suggested that I go to the consulate in New York. I tried calling the consulate in NY, however, I could not get to speak with anyone there. They had an automated message that lists the things required for the stamping, the visa fee ($36), etc.,

    However, no info if I have to schedule an appointment, how long they require to process the application.

    Does anyone here have an experience with the Mexican tourist visa stamping?

    Thanks in advance.





    2011 Sai Baba Wallpaper shirdi sai baba wallpapers. Shirdi Sai Baba: Shirdi Sai
  • Shirdi Sai Baba: Shirdi Sai



  • saurav_4096
    10-02 03:08 PM
    the RFE was on Ability to Pay

    If the company is making profit and they are paying salary as specified in LC. I think you be good after appealing.



    more...


    shirdi sai baba wallpapers. Shirdi Saibaba wallpaper
  • Shirdi Saibaba wallpaper



  • doudou
    06-25 06:31 PM
    Hi all,
    My attorney (a great guy by the way) filed my I485 without my employment verification letter. When I raised the question, he argued that the employment verification letter cannot be a ground for denial and that worst case scenario will be USCIS sending a RFE.
    Is it true that it is not a ground for denial?
    Is is possible to send it it separately to complete the file?
    What would be your advice?
    Thanks is advance.





    shirdi sai baba wallpapers. Sai Baba Pictures Myspace
  • Sai Baba Pictures Myspace



  • lazycis
    06-05 10:14 PM
    In such cases, the PO Box owner or auth rep. takes the note that is left in the PO Box and collects the mail piece. This also applies for signature confirmation and other USPS services that requires a signature

    I second this. Eventually it will be delivered and signed off.



    more...


    shirdi sai baba wallpapers. shirdi sai baba wallpapers
  • shirdi sai baba wallpapers



  • s_r_e_e
    08-15 11:26 AM
    you just beat me in posting this
    :D

    happend to have oh law site open on the side while reading this... it was easy to find the faq link in there :)





    2010 high definition saibaba photos shirdi sai baba wallpapers. Sai Baba Wallpaper
  • Sai Baba Wallpaper



  • javadeveloper
    07-20 04:16 PM
    Let's assume Two people A and B entered into US on Jan 1st 2004 with Visa stamping Valid till June 2006.

    A is without payslips for 2 years , that is until Dec 2005(730 days).A travels out side US and re enters into US in jan 2006 , after that he'll get the payslips and stays legal , then applies for his 485 in March 2006.Then he is maintaining
    100% legal status as he is having continious payslips after his re entry.

    B doesn't have payslips for period of 185 days(aggregate) in his whole stay in US , rest of the time he maintains legal status , but he never travels outside US and applies for his 485 in March 2006.

    In this case B is under risk of illegal status for more than 180 days , as he never travelled outside US.How come this is fair law??This thought bugging me since coupe of days.Guys please share your ideas.



    more...


    shirdi sai baba wallpapers. shirdi sai baba wallpaper.
  • shirdi sai baba wallpaper.



  • mna123
    07-30 08:04 PM
    Thanks Ray and Kondur for your replies.

    So my understanding is that if I file for CP then I would be asked to interview in home country for my GC and it could take long once again if it gets stuck in name check.

    But if I wait for H-1 name check clearance then I could enter to US and apply for I 485 and even if it takes longer than 6 months, I would get I 185 approved.

    The thing is I am not sure how long it would take to get my name check clearance so I am thinking of CP.

    Another thing is that I am on unpaid leave for last 3 months. My company let me worked for first 6 months remotely but then asked me to take unpaid leave. Would it be an issue when I go for interview for CP. Let's assume that if I get interview for CP after a year, wont they ask that I am not working for my current company so why are they doing CP for me.

    And one more thing how long does it take generally to get interview once a person has applied for CP ??

    I am so confuse and cursing myself why did I leave US. My apartment, my car , my belongings every thing is back in US and I am stuck here :-(





    hair Shirdi Sai Baba: Shirdi Sai shirdi sai baba wallpapers. Sai Baba wallpapers
  • Sai Baba wallpapers



  • h1techSlave
    07-16 10:26 PM
    Well,I'm sure that the well versed senators and congressmen will be aware of these facts, and you are only losing you own credibility with them.
    XXXXX

    I would not spend time in correcting them. Apparently they are our enemy no.1, wanting to make huge reductions in legal immigration. By correcting them, you would be essentially making them strong, not weak. Why are we strengthening the credibility of our enemies?

    Cheers,
    h1techSlave



    more...


    shirdi sai baba wallpapers. Shirdi Sai Baba Samadhi mandir
  • Shirdi Sai Baba Samadhi mandir



  • hitpauler
    04-21 01:04 PM
    Wandmaker,

    In my case, one namecheck is cleared by IO, which I presume includes both electronic and manual namechecks, in case if the electronic one shows something on the radar. However what I am unable to understand why the second namecheck, when all the steps were done to clear the first namecheck





    hot Shirdi Saibaba wallpaper shirdi sai baba wallpapers. Sai Baba Wallpaper With Quotes
  • Sai Baba Wallpaper With Quotes



  • gcisadawg
    04-07 02:18 PM
    Folks,

    My mother-in-law applied for a B2 Visa and she was granted a 10 year/Multiple entry visa. At the POE, IO gave a 6months stay on her I-94 form. So far so good!

    We wanted to extend her B2 for another two months so that we can go around a bit during Summer months. We applied for an extension ( I-539 Application to extend Non-immigration status) and we received an acknowledgement from VSC.

    The question is, VSC is processing I-539 for August 07 and I dont think we would be getting her approval before her I-94 expires at the end of this month.

    Some folks might have gone thru this situation before. Based on your experiences, can you pls. let me know what are the possible options here?

    Rgds,
    gcisadawg



    more...


    house Shirdi Sai Baba - Good energy shirdi sai baba wallpapers. desktop wallpaper of sai baba.
  • desktop wallpaper of sai baba.



  • cram
    08-23 08:34 PM
    On July 20, I got an RFE for my employer's 2006 ITR. They are taking forever to subnit the document. How much time are we given to submit the evidence. How many days?





    tattoo Sai Baba Pictures Myspace shirdi sai baba wallpapers. saibaba wallpaper. Shirdi Sai
  • saibaba wallpaper. Shirdi Sai



  • mbawa2574
    08-04 09:16 AM
    Got a IO who was very detail oriented. She was good. According to her they are processing cases filed between June 16th and July 16th 2007. My name check is not cleared but she told that they have been updated on the new NC memo. Name check not required to approve an application, At this point of time , they are trying to approve old application with NC pending who have visa number available.



    more...


    pictures shirdi sai baba wallpapers shirdi sai baba wallpapers. Shirdi Saibaba eyes are fixed
  • Shirdi Saibaba eyes are fixed



  • extra_mint
    11-29 05:32 PM
    Did you try to appeal the denial ??
    Mine was denied for the same reasons (denied no rfe) and my lawyer appealed and it worked and I-140 approved.

    Try to see if you can appeal. If I am not wrong you can appeal within 30 days of denial.

    Guys,

    I want to know what are the chances of getting I-140 approve if we file a new petition and current I-140 appeal process is pending with USCIS. My I-140 was denied on education basis. In denial notice USCIS wrote that we did not prove that my 3+3 (Diploma + Engg degree from India) degree is not equivalent to B.S in Computer science from Labor certification.

    Guys please share your experience with me since its important for me to get I-140 approve for future growth.

    Thanks





    dresses Sai Baba Wallpaper With Quotes shirdi sai baba wallpapers. Shirdi Sai Baba Wallpapers
  • Shirdi Sai Baba Wallpapers



  • vamsi_poondla
    11-10 01:59 PM
    At your own risk unless you perform other 'important' stuff like coding, debugging and testing as part of your job functions apart from IT Project Management.

    I would speak with my future employment HR and ask them enhance the designation to the one that matches what you specified in your labor.



    more...


    makeup shirdi sai baba wallpaper. shirdi sai baba wallpapers. Shirdi Sai Baba - Good energy
  • Shirdi Sai Baba - Good energy



  • dish
    04-07 06:05 PM
    Backlog Cases:
    Total Received: 363,000+
    Total Completed: 108,000+
    Total Certified: 50,000
    Balance: 255,000
    Full data entry will will be completed by 06/30/2006 as scheduled.

    PERM:
    Total Received: 80,272
    Certified: 36,587
    Denied: 23,305
    Audit: 24,960
    Withdrawn: 1,950

    Now look at the maasive backlog of unprocessed cases in BEC. The Baclog Centers have received more than 363000 LCs and out of it 255000 are still untouched. given this pace they will take at least 5 yrs to finish processing all the applications. and DOL has added a graphic on their website claiming 18 months to go. They are just making FUN of US for yielding to their beaurocracy.





    girlfriend saibaba wallpaper. Shirdi Sai shirdi sai baba wallpapers. saibaba wallpaper. shirdi sai
  • saibaba wallpaper. shirdi sai



  • questforgc
    08-26 02:47 PM
    Thanks for the info bluez. I think i will stick with my AOS.





    hairstyles Shirdi Sai Baba Samadhi mandir shirdi sai baba wallpapers. shirdi-to-puttaparthi-sai-aba
  • shirdi-to-puttaparthi-sai-aba



  • LayoffBlog
    01-27 01:32 PM
    According to CNNMoney: “Home Depot, the No. 1 home improvement retailer, announced Monday that it is shutting down its high-end EXPO business and shrinking its support staff, with both moves resulting in a reduction of 7,000 jobs.”Posted in Retail, US   Tagged: Home Depot layoff    http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1231&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1

    More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/home-depot-cutting-7000-jobs/)





    deepuv
    09-16 12:30 PM
    As I was checking these forums and since one of my colleague received an RFE asking the company's ability to pay the proffered wage for all the 140 filed by the company I wonder if you can enlighten me with any idea on how to respond to the request? and how severely would it effect the other's in the same process with in the company.

    Thank you for help in advance.





    himu73
    04-09 03:19 PM
    I have observed senior members constantly heckling anyone trying put their views asking "Have you given any contribution ?" "How have you contributed to any work?" This is a democratic cause and i think we not heckle people. It will erode the support base. We need to understand that out of all the members only few percent will contribute. Constant repsonses to people expresssing their view will either drive people away or will not allow more creative ideas to come out. Take this case. It is a very good idea to go to Indian channels. I would expect a response like "Lets approach them and try to convince about our cause" (I know when i am writing this, next post will be why dont you try clling. I am ready but such a responce will dampen anyones spirit. Consider our activity like a profit center. More people and ideas is the driving force.Money is important but people who understnad the cause wont wait to contribute anyway.
    Hope this make sense and we have more positive posts !!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment