leoindiano
08-28 02:56 PM
apume,
I am just asking why i lost my Donor Access? Not begging.
They opened a thread, "Good News on preadjudication"...I just wanted to take a look at it.
If you count how many people contributed more than me, you will not find more than 100 members. If top 100 contributers dont have access, who will have accesss to Donor Forums.... What is the freaking use? Why even have Donor Threads?
No Accountability results in No Credibility.
I am not against donating (have done it myself) but do you guys really think they are giving out GCs to the donors?
Or is someone giving out the secret to a quicker GC in the donor forum?
Or is there the address of the shop selling GCs?
Whatever appears in RED color - supposedly for donors - to me seems to be a marketing trick to attract more donation (sadly, they had to resort to this) - but remember that if there is a big news that is relevant to us - it will be flashed everywhere, even in Indian newspapers!
Don't go begging access to the donor forum or start salivating at the thought of accessing it... just seems kinda childish to me.
Don't gimme reds for this, it was only worth 0.02 - not enough for donation!
Chill, Peace!
I am just asking why i lost my Donor Access? Not begging.
They opened a thread, "Good News on preadjudication"...I just wanted to take a look at it.
If you count how many people contributed more than me, you will not find more than 100 members. If top 100 contributers dont have access, who will have accesss to Donor Forums.... What is the freaking use? Why even have Donor Threads?
No Accountability results in No Credibility.
I am not against donating (have done it myself) but do you guys really think they are giving out GCs to the donors?
Or is someone giving out the secret to a quicker GC in the donor forum?
Or is there the address of the shop selling GCs?
Whatever appears in RED color - supposedly for donors - to me seems to be a marketing trick to attract more donation (sadly, they had to resort to this) - but remember that if there is a big news that is relevant to us - it will be flashed everywhere, even in Indian newspapers!
Don't go begging access to the donor forum or start salivating at the thought of accessing it... just seems kinda childish to me.
Don't gimme reds for this, it was only worth 0.02 - not enough for donation!
Chill, Peace!
wallpaper pippa middleton pictures
shaikhshehzadali
07-08 05:51 PM
They took 20 k tilll last month and no match.
____________________
contributed $260 so far
How do u know that?
____________________
contributed $260 so far
How do u know that?
tdasara
04-06 07:41 AM
IS THERE A SHORTAGE OF BALL PLAYERS IN US???
In December 2006, a law was passed to ensure Minor League Ball players get their greencard in 6 months!!
Minor League players == no education, no English, just plays ball!!
In December 2006, a law was passed to ensure Minor League Ball players get their greencard in 6 months!!
Minor League players == no education, no English, just plays ball!!
2011 Pippa Middleton
va_il
12-18 03:25 PM
With a EB3 PD of July 2002 from IN what can i expect after this May 1st hurdle being crossed.
Any insight would be appreciated.
Any insight would be appreciated.
more...
srisra
07-13 09:25 PM
my lawyer says... apply now.. dont know what will be situ in october.. it might go forward.. backward...my pd is 10/2003.
he says since my medicals are over.. all docs are ready ... so he says file and be part of lawsuit..
is this wise idea...if i say yes.. he will file by next week..
i already sent money for my wife...
my company is not covering my wife's expenses.
the lawyer is charing 600 for legal and 745 for filing...
are these
reasonable fees
he says since my medicals are over.. all docs are ready ... so he says file and be part of lawsuit..
is this wise idea...if i say yes.. he will file by next week..
i already sent money for my wife...
my company is not covering my wife's expenses.
the lawyer is charing 600 for legal and 745 for filing...
are these
reasonable fees
prom2
11-26 10:30 AM
I saw in four Jun filers approvals at TSC dated 11/24.
Good luck
Good luck
more...
Krilnon
03-06 10:21 PM
I voted for mlkedave... It seemed to be the most realistic version of what would actually exist.
2010 Did Pippa Middleton Upstage
md_alien
10-07 01:20 PM
If you have an international driving license/permit, you can get a full MD license on its basis. I believe you only have to give a written test and a driving test. No drivers ed. etc. Probably you might have to take a Drug and Alcohol test too but thats not a big hassle.
more...
dcrtrv27
11-13 02:56 PM
Is tehre is any way for PREMIUM PROCESSING for I485 pending case?
In my case PD is current since years the I140 is approved. Backbround check etc is over. Confirmed by various sources that my case JUST needs to be picked up by IO.
I have somebusiness trips coming up. My employer want me to find out the way to get the GC faster that way there wont be any hassle for every year renewal od AP and also EADs. and then appplying VISAs which will expire along with teh AP last date.
Along with me my employer is also fed up now:p.
Our lawyer being stupid; the employer wants me to find out the way to expedite I485. Since it is in last stages I think theer could be quicker way.
I know there is the way WOM but is there any other way?:rolleyes:
In my case PD is current since years the I140 is approved. Backbround check etc is over. Confirmed by various sources that my case JUST needs to be picked up by IO.
I have somebusiness trips coming up. My employer want me to find out the way to get the GC faster that way there wont be any hassle for every year renewal od AP and also EADs. and then appplying VISAs which will expire along with teh AP last date.
Along with me my employer is also fed up now:p.
Our lawyer being stupid; the employer wants me to find out the way to expedite I485. Since it is in last stages I think theer could be quicker way.
I know there is the way WOM but is there any other way?:rolleyes:
hair Pippa Middleton leaves the
jotv
11-19 08:27 PM
hello,
i took only one dd totally 4322 (4000+322) for h1b first time stamping.in thehdfc bank some other people also did the same thing.
if its wrong means how come hdfc people will give dd as a single one.
please tell me is it ok because i already took the appointment also. is there anybody please suggest me. before going to interview is there any dds i have to take ? your suggestion is really helpful for me.
i took only one dd totally 4322 (4000+322) for h1b first time stamping.in thehdfc bank some other people also did the same thing.
if its wrong means how come hdfc people will give dd as a single one.
please tell me is it ok because i already took the appointment also. is there anybody please suggest me. before going to interview is there any dds i have to take ? your suggestion is really helpful for me.
more...
morchu
05-12 12:06 PM
Greg,
The Original poster mentioned that he filed 485 on 08/06/2007 (and I believe he is employment based). Please note that all employment based categories were unavailable as per bulletin#109 (for august 07). So any EB 485 filer filed in August of 2007 was eligible for that only because of the bulletin 107 & further "July Fiasco events". Which means even if they filed 485 after July 31st, they in fact used the old fee structure.
So ANY EB 485 filers between 08/01/2007 to 08/15/2007, still has to keep on paying fees for EAD (even though the rules change happened for filings after 07/31/2007). This is a special category of filers created by "July Fiasco".
With respect to your first question, anyone filing since the 2007 rules change you note would only pay a single I-485 filing fee which now has the EAD and advanced parole fees built in. Basically, you're paying for the EAD whether you actually apply for it or not.
The Original poster mentioned that he filed 485 on 08/06/2007 (and I believe he is employment based). Please note that all employment based categories were unavailable as per bulletin#109 (for august 07). So any EB 485 filer filed in August of 2007 was eligible for that only because of the bulletin 107 & further "July Fiasco events". Which means even if they filed 485 after July 31st, they in fact used the old fee structure.
So ANY EB 485 filers between 08/01/2007 to 08/15/2007, still has to keep on paying fees for EAD (even though the rules change happened for filings after 07/31/2007). This is a special category of filers created by "July Fiasco".
With respect to your first question, anyone filing since the 2007 rules change you note would only pay a single I-485 filing fee which now has the EAD and advanced parole fees built in. Basically, you're paying for the EAD whether you actually apply for it or not.
hot Pippa Middleton Takes an Easy
thomachan72
03-25 02:20 PM
It seems to be only on economy? I couldn't find anything on immigration.
more...
house on Stars: Pippa Middleton
shivaniraina
07-26 08:13 AM
As you are exempt from the cap, you can start working as soon as you get new petition approval.
Also, I do not think stamping should make a difference in your suitation as HIB visa count is against the petition and not stamping. However, I would highly recommend that you speak to a lawyer.
Also, I do not think stamping should make a difference in your suitation as HIB visa count is against the petition and not stamping. However, I would highly recommend that you speak to a lawyer.
tattoo pippa middleton pictures.
arihant
10-16 01:23 PM
If it was at 2' 16'' during the month you got LUD, it means you are stuck in name check.
~
Which star are you referring to? Is it my birth star? Also, what does 2'16" mean and where can I get information about its alignment for the month of my LUD?
This is so far the best explanation someone has given on how to interpret LUDs. But, please provide more details on how to study the stars.
~
Which star are you referring to? Is it my birth star? Also, what does 2'16" mean and where can I get information about its alignment for the month of my LUD?
This is so far the best explanation someone has given on how to interpret LUDs. But, please provide more details on how to study the stars.
more...
pictures 2010 Pippa Middleton, sister
looivy
03-23 02:15 PM
I recently spoke to one of the murhty attorneys about this and they mentioned that if the delay is because of company issues then you can travel back on AP but however if the delay is because of some security check then it is best to wait for it.
How do I determine if it is due to company issues or security check?
The consulate just sends standard reply and DOS does not disclose any information beyond status still pending.
How do I determine if it is due to company issues or security check?
The consulate just sends standard reply and DOS does not disclose any information beyond status still pending.
dresses Pippa Middleton is bringing a
canmt
11-27 03:29 PM
H1B transfer.
more...
makeup Pippa Middleton: naked photos
nousername
06-01 01:50 PM
Pay stub is secondary .. In the given market getting an offer letter should be your priority. Once you have an offer letter (job) you can apply for your H1 transfer. Worst case USCIS will ask you to go back to your home country and re-enter with a fresh I-94 BUT all this will only happen is you have a new offer.
You said you are here with your family. I do not know your financial condition but it all depends upon how long you can sustain without a job and what risk level you can take with your family. BTW, you have been out of status for 4 months.. so do whatever you want but quickly.
Thanks once again for your reply.
I want to make myself a little clear. Actually, the company thru which I applied my H1B transfer, withdrew my case recently when some query came. I did apply for premium processing paying more. Now the situation is I am still hunting job but as you know it is hard to get one these days. Nothing has been finalised as yet and I am having paystub till Jan. 2009. The company for which I worked won't like to give any letter for unpaid leave. Your case do give me some hope, but I am worried :
- no new company would like to process my case owing to my 3-4 months back paystub . Is it going to happen like this ? I am here with my family, and in that case I am confused whether I should stick to this place or leave.
Thanks again for your time and advise.
You said you are here with your family. I do not know your financial condition but it all depends upon how long you can sustain without a job and what risk level you can take with your family. BTW, you have been out of status for 4 months.. so do whatever you want but quickly.
Thanks once again for your reply.
I want to make myself a little clear. Actually, the company thru which I applied my H1B transfer, withdrew my case recently when some query came. I did apply for premium processing paying more. Now the situation is I am still hunting job but as you know it is hard to get one these days. Nothing has been finalised as yet and I am having paystub till Jan. 2009. The company for which I worked won't like to give any letter for unpaid leave. Your case do give me some hope, but I am worried :
- no new company would like to process my case owing to my 3-4 months back paystub . Is it going to happen like this ? I am here with my family, and in that case I am confused whether I should stick to this place or leave.
Thanks again for your time and advise.
girlfriend Now, Pippa Middleton has
indio0617
07-11 02:22 PM
/\/\/\/\/\
hairstyles pippa middleton sister.
looivy
12-22 10:13 PM
I flew to Phoenix and then drove to Nogales. Stayed at Best Western run by Manu Naik (very helpful guy). Took a taxi from hotel to border ($6), crossed the border into Mexico. The guy at Mexico checked my bags for any contraband. Cleared me (Did not ask for Mexico visa). Took another taxi from border to consulate ($8). There is a guy outside the consulate in a trailer who sells food with whom you can leave electronics (cell phone etc) for $3 tip.
At the consulate the lady checked for appointment letter and then okayed it. Went through security and then was given a number after presenting the visa fee receipt, DS-160 confirmation letter and original I-797 H1B approval notice. They finger printed me and then I had my interview. The interviwer was a tough guy. He asked me questions regarding my employment and for the bold items below. Make sure that you go as much prepared as possible (Notarize documents if possible). He complemented me on being well prepared and well documented :). I told him, Anything to make your life easy.
1. Passports (old and new)
2. The original Notice of Action (Form I-797).
3. Employment Contract
4. Labor certification (LCA)
5. The entire approved petition (I-129)
6. Original letters verifying your employment history and specific work skills.
7. Original degree certificates along with mark sheets.
8. Relevant diplomas or certificates, e.g. computer certification.
9. Visa fee receipt Banamex (Manu Naik makes it for you or you can try mexicoassistance dot com or something like that - both do it for a commission)
10. Employment letter from current employer
11. DS-160
12. DS-160 confirmation letter with barcode
13. DS-156 (just in case). They are all shifting to DS-160 slowly. Nogales did not need it but I still took it with me.
14. DS-157 (just in case). They are all shifting to DS-160 slowly. Nogales did not need it but I still took it with me.
15. Payslips
16. All previous I-797s
17. Original AP (For your own backup if applicable)
18. Original EAD (For your own backup if applicable)
19. I-485 Notice of action
20. Appointment confirmation printout
21. Company annual report (if any)
22. Company's tax returns (if applicable)
23. Your personal tax returns for last 5 years. He asked for last three years.
24. Marriage certificate (if applicable)
25. Take your business card, if you have one
26. Driver license
It may not hurt to take your company's documents (tax returns if it is small or annual report if it is a big company) with you.
The guy said that I can pick up visa the same day. If they tell you to pick it up the next day, just go back to border (Mexican side) and there are few hotels where you can stay for the night. Killed my time at local Walmart and ate at Applebees but you can eat at other fast food joints at a nearby mall. Make sure that you take ample $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills.
Nobody speaks frikkin English (unlike Tijuana). I had a tough time communicating when ordering food.
Picked up the visa at 4 PM, took a taxi back to border and showed my new shiny H1B visa to the border agent. I told him that nobody asked me for my I-94 in the morning when I left USA. He took it cool and took the I-94 from me and asked me to staple the I-94 attached to my I-797 to my passport. Drove back to Phoenix.
Hope this was helpful.
Good luck!
At the consulate the lady checked for appointment letter and then okayed it. Went through security and then was given a number after presenting the visa fee receipt, DS-160 confirmation letter and original I-797 H1B approval notice. They finger printed me and then I had my interview. The interviwer was a tough guy. He asked me questions regarding my employment and for the bold items below. Make sure that you go as much prepared as possible (Notarize documents if possible). He complemented me on being well prepared and well documented :). I told him, Anything to make your life easy.
1. Passports (old and new)
2. The original Notice of Action (Form I-797).
3. Employment Contract
4. Labor certification (LCA)
5. The entire approved petition (I-129)
6. Original letters verifying your employment history and specific work skills.
7. Original degree certificates along with mark sheets.
8. Relevant diplomas or certificates, e.g. computer certification.
9. Visa fee receipt Banamex (Manu Naik makes it for you or you can try mexicoassistance dot com or something like that - both do it for a commission)
10. Employment letter from current employer
11. DS-160
12. DS-160 confirmation letter with barcode
13. DS-156 (just in case). They are all shifting to DS-160 slowly. Nogales did not need it but I still took it with me.
14. DS-157 (just in case). They are all shifting to DS-160 slowly. Nogales did not need it but I still took it with me.
15. Payslips
16. All previous I-797s
17. Original AP (For your own backup if applicable)
18. Original EAD (For your own backup if applicable)
19. I-485 Notice of action
20. Appointment confirmation printout
21. Company annual report (if any)
22. Company's tax returns (if applicable)
23. Your personal tax returns for last 5 years. He asked for last three years.
24. Marriage certificate (if applicable)
25. Take your business card, if you have one
26. Driver license
It may not hurt to take your company's documents (tax returns if it is small or annual report if it is a big company) with you.
The guy said that I can pick up visa the same day. If they tell you to pick it up the next day, just go back to border (Mexican side) and there are few hotels where you can stay for the night. Killed my time at local Walmart and ate at Applebees but you can eat at other fast food joints at a nearby mall. Make sure that you take ample $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills.
Nobody speaks frikkin English (unlike Tijuana). I had a tough time communicating when ordering food.
Picked up the visa at 4 PM, took a taxi back to border and showed my new shiny H1B visa to the border agent. I told him that nobody asked me for my I-94 in the morning when I left USA. He took it cool and took the I-94 from me and asked me to staple the I-94 attached to my I-797 to my passport. Drove back to Phoenix.
Hope this was helpful.
Good luck!
tnite
07-19 09:53 AM
If we submit tax returns with 485 AOS application then do CIS check those to see what exsumptions we have taken etc??? One of my friend by mistake took hope credits coupld yrs ago and is terrified that CIS may catch this if he sends the tax returns so he has been fighting with his attorney about not sending it!! both he and his wife are earning and no dependents. Any thoughts on the situation??
I told him checking the tax returns is not CIS's function!! That is IRS.......he should relax. By the way, what happens if he approaches IRS saying it was an honest mistake and pays off the exsumption he took.
If your friend filed as a resident then it doesnt matter . IRS lets tax payers who file as residents take deductions like hope credit, life time learning credit .
I told him checking the tax returns is not CIS's function!! That is IRS.......he should relax. By the way, what happens if he approaches IRS saying it was an honest mistake and pays off the exsumption he took.
If your friend filed as a resident then it doesnt matter . IRS lets tax payers who file as residents take deductions like hope credit, life time learning credit .
sk.aggarwal
06-17 08:45 AM
I would suggest if you could get the perm process started ASAP. Now a days it is getting approved quite fast, you may be good. You may also want to ask your manager if you could work remotely from outside US for couple of months. As per my understanding, if say you are short of 4 months between your PD and H1 expiry date you can do one of the following
1. Shift to some other status like H4
2. Move out of country for 4 months. Your employer will need to get H1 extension and you new stamping.
But as soon as labor gets approved, you will need to file for I140 and your will be good for 3 more year.
This is just from my understanding. I am in similar boat. Going out of US for 6 weeks starting from July.
1. Shift to some other status like H4
2. Move out of country for 4 months. Your employer will need to get H1 extension and you new stamping.
But as soon as labor gets approved, you will need to file for I140 and your will be good for 3 more year.
This is just from my understanding. I am in similar boat. Going out of US for 6 weeks starting from July.
No comments:
Post a Comment