Tuesday, June 14, 2011

quotes about change and love

images Funny Love Quotes And Sayings. quotes about change and love. quotes about change and
  • quotes about change and



  • doubleyou
    05-19 01:30 PM
    Hi Did anybody else get response as background check and what is there experience





    wallpaper quotes about change and quotes about change and love. love quotes valentine.
  • love quotes valentine.



  • newbie2020
    06-25 02:29 PM
    If you didn't receive any paycheck in 2007 you won't receive a W2 from your employer,

    The amount will reflect in the 2008 W2.

    You are fine with that one......Also i am not sure when they reported you as new hire, was it in 2007 or was it in 2008 ...?





    quotes about change and love. hot hair love quotes letting
  • hot hair love quotes letting



  • akhilmahajan
    04-30 10:42 AM
    I dont think waiting is a problem, till you know there are people with you..........

    Besides the wait will never end even if i get my i140 approved today.............

    the whole idea is to get GC, which is a distant dream come true............





    2011 love quotes valentine. quotes about change and love. Ever change that much you
  • Ever change that much you



  • Munshi75
    10-09 06:16 PM
    By all standards, you should have the receipt number by now. Call USCIS customer service and follow the menu, have lot of patience and all the info with u when u call them up.



    more...


    quotes about change and love. quotes about change
  • quotes about change



  • sanju
    08-02 01:30 PM
    People have started using IV forums to report any issue with customer service. Guys, grow-up, participate in IV activity rather than screwing the effort of few good people. I am sure that people who posted on this thread about DHL/UPS/FedEx are not going to show up at the DC rally. Why are you guys wasting the bandwidth and at the same time killing your time? Wish you all the luck in finding something better to do.





    quotes about change and love. in love quotes for him.
  • in love quotes for him.



  • anilkumar0902
    08-26 11:42 PM
    Thanks for the reply. So we don't need to disclose to employer that we are on EAD.

    AND
    Also can employer discrimnate EAD, for ex: they won't hire people on EAD, can they do that legally?

    EAD is in itself establishes a person's legal work eligibility. Nowadays, many employers and their HR departments are very aware of EAD usage. It shouldn't be an issue.

    Just chill...Good Luck.

    Cheers



    more...


    quotes about change and love. quotes about change in
  • quotes about change in



  • seekerofpeace
    04-23 03:33 PM
    I am in similar situation. While my street address will also stay the same the building is same I am just changing floors...going from a 1 bed to 2 bed which I have to and can't avoid.

    I checked with USPS and they told me that they do automatic mail forwarding for 3 months and which could be expanded...I am not going to intimate USCIS till I have to...I mean delay it as long as you receive your mails you won't miss a thing + the attorney also gets the RFE and their address is fixed and you will get that anyway.

    The postal people can mess up delivery too and i have had friends who did not receive letters from USCIS due to delivery problems .....anything and everything can happen.

    Point is to delay the notification to avoid an RFE....but if everything else is fine and legit I won't mind filling up the address change notification.

    SoP





    2010 hot hair love quotes letting quotes about change and love. Funny Love Quotes And Sayings.
  • Funny Love Quotes And Sayings.



  • xbohdpukc
    01-09 02:11 PM
    why are we assuming that the parents are illegals?? as far as I know, it has not been reported anywhere in the media that the parents were here illegally. if it has, please post relevant links.

    as for being a legal resident, do the rules state that you need to be a legal resident for immigration benefits or tax benefits?

    For IRS purposes, 180 days or more on a valid non immig. worker status and you are a legal resident.....

    legal resident is incorrect term for tax purposes. IRS treats you as a resident for tax purposes. LEGAL/ILLEGAL terms are borrowed from the immigration law realm and I believe that it was the intent of the contest rules. I also agree with the point, that TRU were just following the rules and they should not have changed their stance on the matter.



    more...


    quotes about change and love. pictures quotes on love and
  • pictures quotes on love and



  • vikki76
    06-17 01:13 PM
    Hello,
    While I understand that there is legal limit on number of times AC21 can be invoked assuming it for similar job transfer, but I was wondering if some one on this forum has changed job multiple times after 180 days of 485 filing.
    My husband recently changed companies for same job profile after 180 days of filing 485 and having I140 approved, but now job is not what he initially expected (in fact lot different in terms of work and responsibility) , so he is now on lookout for another change in same profile.
    His title in both jobs is Sr Software Engineer.

    He is the primary applicant, and has 3 three years of H1-B extension. Is there any chances for RFE? His lawyer at current company did send AC21 letter to USCIS.





    hair Ever change that much you quotes about change and love. house love quotes for him from
  • house love quotes for him from



  • HereIComeGC
    03-25 02:58 PM
    Has anyone gone to Vancouver for H1B stamping? Please share your experience and any pointers. It will be a great help.

    Also, I found this on Vancouver consolate website:

    "Passports and visas will be returned to the applicants with Canadian addresses by Canada Post, generally within three to five business days after the visa is approved. In person pick up will be available only in a legitimate emergency (as determined by the Consulate). "

    This is disconcerting. I do not have luxary to wait 3-5 days to get my stamped passport via mail. Is this a standard process? Will they allow in-person pick up the same day?

    Thank you.



    more...


    quotes about change and love. pictures Half My Heart love
  • pictures Half My Heart love



  • rajuram
    11-14 10:00 PM
    It is 200% certain that the politicians will not touch the immigration topic in the next one year. Even after best efforts of the president the immigration bill failed in the senate few months ago.

    One and only one thing that can be tried before Nov 2008 is the recapture of visa numbers from the last five years. I think IV should push for that.

    Other than the above not much can happen, get ready for really long cold winter and then a looong hot summer. I wish things were better.





    hot quotes about change quotes about change and love. famous quotes on change.
  • famous quotes on change.



  • sanju
    02-01 11:22 PM
    :D
    My a** was burned with big electricity bill last winter when I was in apartment . If I put 70 hall will be very hot and bed room will be very cold. If I put 75 bed room is ok but people in hall are sweating. No proper control because of poor maitenance and also the apartment location.


    Did you try setting it to 72.5, that might have worked :p


    .



    more...


    house quotes about change for the
  • tagalog love quotes 2. tagalog



  • meridiani.planum
    11-03 01:50 AM
    Hi,

    My employer applied for my H1b Extension and the case was received on Aug 5th by USCIS. The online status still shows the case to be in "Initial Review". Out of curiosity, I called USCIS and they told me that they can only reveal information abuot the case to my employer. So I called my employer and they gave me a shocking news - They had received an RFE about a month ago and they "forgot" to inform me. They are not revealing me the details of the RFE.

    We have to respond to the RFE by Nov 3rd, and since I had a change of project(I did provide the previous client letter when we had originally applied for H1b extension) they are asking me to get a client letter and other proofs within a day!!!! My client is taking its on time and I do not think I will get the client letter to send it in time.

    1) What are my options here? Not knowing what the RFE is, being told about the RFE with just 2 days remaining, can I threaten to take any legal action against my employer?
    2) Is it my right to get a copy of the RFE?
    3) How come the case status did not change on USCIS website?

    My current visa expires on Nov 20th. Please advice ASAP!

    sorry to say but your employer is useless. by playing around with your H1 petition he is messing around with your legal status in the US. Since he has already proven himself untrustworthy, I would suggest you move on asap: find another job and transfer your H1. Since you already have a client, should be easier to get a transfer done. Also, do the transfer with premium processing even if you have to pay $1k out of your own pocket.

    P.S: H1 is his own petition, you are just the beneficiary. You dont have a right to see the RFE and he does not have an obligation to share information about it with you. Thats the legal part. morally and ethically the way he is acting sucks.





    tattoo in love quotes for him. quotes about change and love. images love quotes graphics.
  • images love quotes graphics.



  • krishna.ahd
    02-08 11:12 AM
    Thanks for your responses

    I will check for Singapour Airlines deals.

    Mean while I sent email to German Consulate in Atlanta, their reply was that if you have AP you dont need transit visa.

    Also as I understand AMSTREDAM does not require transit visa? is it true?
    Do you have any tentative dates for travelling ?? How flexible the dates are ??

    BTW - i am not an travel agent nor related to any travel agency



    more...


    pictures quotes about change in quotes about change and love. wallpaper desktop love quotes
  • wallpaper desktop love quotes



  • valleywag
    07-30 01:21 PM
    is this common for all those who have a primary vendor between the employer and the client ? or they are just doing it in random ?

    Though i live in hyd i chose delhi for appointment coz previous stampings from delhi had no issues :(





    dresses famous quotes on change. quotes about change and love. tattoo sorry quotes for love.
  • tattoo sorry quotes for love.



  • sidbee
    06-10 01:47 PM
    Sidbee,

    thank you sidbee and i would pray that you would never be in this position. Its hard to stay home without at job and secondly, with H1B laidoff its even tougher.

    I was laidoff recently and i know the stress one goes through. That's the reason i am trying to help by making a IVjobhunters group. I have found my job and i have nothing to gain.

    Sidbee if you cannot talk good or help please shut your mouth. . If someone is asking for help ( Laidoff means Was terminated from work for no reason of yours).

    You have the right to ask your employer for one way return ticket to your home town. Its not just the international airport but till your home town, Its a law and you should get it.

    I was laidoff and i took unemployment benifits, Sidbee, Give me a lecture.

    J thomas


    You took me wrong.

    I meant , that if i was illegaL (laid of for 5 months) , i would just leave without making noises.
    I was giving my point of view.
    And yes if i was laid off today , i would fight to get my return tickets. But if i choose to be illegal for 5 months, than i wont.

    I have full sympathy, with whoever gets laid of on H1B, But thats the law, and i know it , and still i prefer to work on H1B.



    more...


    makeup pictures quotes on love and quotes about change and love. quotes about change for the
  • quotes about change for the



  • lee.cook
    May 20th, 2007, 12:09 PM
    Hello,

    OK so today I went out with my father to take some images in the countyside, got home, looked on the PC, and there is dust spots in the image!

    So I took a few more images of the sky (this seems to show up easily) and its still there.

    I took my lens off, and had a look in and there is loads off dust, I tried using little brush to get some off the dirt off, but its still there.

    I feel stupid about this, but, where is the sensor ? I can only see 2 mirrors, one I believe is the focus mirror.

    I found another mirror behind another mirror and believe its the sensor but unsure.

    I read that cleaning the mirrors has nothing to do with the output off the final image.

    This is what my image dust looks like.. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/886/dsc1723hl7.jpg
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6991/dsc1208am4.jpg

    As you can see, there is a dust spot in the upper top half off the picture.

    Could anybody recommend any cleaning solutions for this, I really need my sensor clean by Saturday as the start of the Isle of Man TT practice is here :)

    I can provide pictures if needed, thanks for reading.





    girlfriend images love quotes graphics. quotes about change and love. quotes about change and
  • quotes about change and



  • gccube
    04-08 10:07 AM
    Please see my signature for other details.





    hairstyles pictures Half My Heart love quotes about change and love. cute love quotes with pictures
  • cute love quotes with pictures



  • meridiani.planum
    10-12 08:37 PM
    Hi Friends/Gurus,

    My attorney received an RFE on H1B extension last week.
    The details of my case are

    2004-Oct-01 -- My H1B started
    2004-Nov-20 -- I entered the country on H1B for the first time
    2008-Dec-25 -- Date till my current work authorization (I-797) is valid
    2010-Sep-30 -- Date I complete 6 years under H1B. Since I entered only on 2004-Nov-20 my attorney said my 6 years is up to 2010 Nov 20th

    2008-August-10th -- My attorney applied for my H1B extension under normal processing. He requested until 2011-Dec-25th (3 years from current I-797) expiration on the petition instead of 2010-Nov-20th
    2008-Oct-8th -- Attorney received the RFE

    When the petition for H1B extension was prepared on 2008 July, I asked the employer why the period of intended employment is put as 2011-Dec-25th instead of 2010 Nov 20th. The employer replied that its a usual practice to request 3 years of H1B extension and USCIS will only give the maximum possible

    What's the RFE
    Now we got the RFE and it says we have requested for an extension beyond 6 years and for getting that we should have a labor certification pending more than 365 days or an approved I-140.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a labor cert with priority date of 2006 August which was approved but the I-140 was denied on EB2 category for not meeting 5 years of progressive experience. Earlier this year in 2008 April we have filed another EB3 I-140 for the same 2006 Aug Labor
    On the H1B extension petition attorney had requested until 2011-Nov 20th instead of 2010 Nov 20th. I saw the H1B extension application and it says Dates of Intended employment as 12/25/2008 till 12/25/2011
    Do you think the attorney should have given the intended period only until 11/20/2010?

    The attorney contacted me and said they are going to send a copy of my I-94 as of Nov 20th 2004 and a copy of my immigration port of entry stamp on my passport stamped on nov 20th 2004 and request to give the extension. The attorney mentioned that the I-94 and port of entry seal will help USCIS to determine the maximum period of H1B that can be granted

    My worry
    My worry is INS rejecting the petition saying these kinds of changes in dates (2010 nov instead of 2011 dec) cannot be done in the midde of the process and this will be rejected and we need to file again a new petition. I know that we can work until 240 days if we file for an extension on time. I want to get this extension obtained before 2008 dec 25th so that I don't have to go through a chance of denial after 2008 dec 25th which can put my status into illegal sometimes. I am thinking of premium processign also if the results of the RFE doesn't come by next month (November).

    My questions

    1) Do you think the attorney should have given the intended period of employment only until 11/20/2010 on the original petition?

    2) Please advice me on how we should resopnd to the RFE and what date we should request for.

    3) Should we ask USCIS to give extension until 2010 sep 30th if they don't agree for 2010 nov 20th? Does this has to be clearly mentioned in the RFE response letter?

    Your help very much appreciated. Please reply to this as my legal stay is based on this.

    based on what you have said you are only eligible for an H1 until 2010 for now (because your current PERM application is not old enough to give you the 7th year). To me it looks like your lawyer appears to have screwed up. Even if you had gotten an extension till 2011, it could potentially have landed you in trouble later if USCIS ever goes over these dates again (485 approval time).

    In the RFE response ask him to explain that the date should actually be 2010, and see if USCIS is willing to accept the petition as-is (the new period is smaller than the old one in your LCA, so I assume it should be ok).
    Ask your lawyer on what basis he expected them to approve it upto 2011? Also, if he accepts it was his fault, ask him if he can make it up to you by making it premium processing and paying the $1k. This is a screwup on his side which is making things needlessly messy for you, thats the least he can do.





    Sachin_Stock
    08-24 12:35 PM
    Hey man, thats cool that at least they asked you some questions, or RFE. Some movement in ur case, somewhere!!

    I am Eb3 with PD Jan 2004 and I am totally in dark :(





    jsb
    08-31 09:43 AM
    Is it Received date or Notice date?
    There is a separate thread on Receipt Date/Notice Date. Note that on the Processing Dates page, USCIS makes reference to 'receipt notice date', which is close to date a processing center received the case (which in some cases, is several months later than the date stamped on your receipt, which is the date USCIS received your case in the mailroom).

    Also Published dates appear to be to indicate last case processed. Thus if published date for a processing center is Aug 31, 2007, it means that the center believes that all cases prior to this date have been processed. It does not mean they have not seen, or will not see, any cases received (by the center) after this date.

    Further, strict sequenced processing is not feasible. Cases are distributed to IO's in lots. Thus if case 1-100 are given to A, and 101-200 are given to B, and both begin working at the same time starting at first case they have in their lot, case 101 will be seen much earlier than case 100, etc.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment