
snathan
11-05 11:44 AM
you can help himm
AKSHAYA U.S.A.� | �Krishnan Narayanan� | �2010 Top 10 CNN Hero (http://akshayausa.org/)
AKSHAYA U.S.A.� | �Krishnan Narayanan� | �2010 Top 10 CNN Hero (http://akshayausa.org/)
wallpaper rihanna red hair red dress.
EADchallenged
07-27 04:17 PM
CIR is akin to churning the ocean and in an election year highly unlikely. Our best opportunity this year would be to get some retrogression relief in this bill. Filing for 485 gets some extra dollars for the ICE and at the same time does not add a single extra immigrant. Is this being pursued seriously?
jnraajan
03-27 11:59 AM
No Volunteers yet :mad:
2011 First he turned Rihanna#39;s hair

glus
01-03 11:03 AM
Going to school itself will not have any effect on your H-1B status. If you stop working for the H1b employer, then your H-1B status is gone. If you have EAD, you can continue working for anyone else. This has no effect on GC processing, as long as you can show that there is the same or similar position for you when they adjudicate your i485. I assume your 485 has been pending for more than 180days and that your I140 is approved. Your new employer, if you leave h-1b, will need to produce a letter that he has a position that is similar in title and duties to the orginal sponsor's position. Only with such a proof your GC can be approved later on. Keep in mind you must keep EAD always if you leave your H-1B employer.
more...
vinzak
06-17 12:56 PM
It is not illegal
If you create an app for the iPhone, you should be able to put it on the apple store and derive income from it, as long as you have not worked for someone (or yourself) deriving compensation financially, without authorization.
So if i created an app and sold it, wouldn't i be working for myself and deriving financial compensation?
If you create an app for the iPhone, you should be able to put it on the apple store and derive income from it, as long as you have not worked for someone (or yourself) deriving compensation financially, without authorization.
So if i created an app and sold it, wouldn't i be working for myself and deriving financial compensation?

calaway42
10-04 01:18 AM
roger that :)
more...
vactorboy29
02-24 11:54 AM
I can volunter this for Illinois
2010 rihanna-long-red-hair.jpg
prince_waiting
12-12 02:28 PM
I am in.....No complaints about that......
more...

andy garcia
02-23 11:05 AM
Here is e.g. for 2002 again this excludes schedule A here is the breakdown for india
EB1 - 3K
EB2 - 21K
EB3 - 17.5K
EB4 - 0.3K
EB5 - 0
EB Total - 41K
Am I missing something?
You are missing this:
The large number of LPRs in the EB in 2005 was primarily due to the AC21 Act of 2000, which recaptured 130,107 unused EB visa numbers from 1999 and 2000 to be made available to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd preference EB immigrants once the annual limit had been reached. Approximately 94,000 of those recaptured visa numbers were used in 2005. None of these visas were used in 2006. In addition, the REAL ID Act of 2005 recaptured 50,000 unused EB visas, 5,125 of which were used in 2005. In 2006, 33,341 of these visas were used, exceeding the 2006 employment preference limit of 143,949. The majority of the visa numbers recaptured by the REAL ID Act were issued to individuals whose country of origin was the Philippines (57 percent) or India (22 percent).
EB1 - 3K
EB2 - 21K
EB3 - 17.5K
EB4 - 0.3K
EB5 - 0
EB Total - 41K
Am I missing something?
You are missing this:
The large number of LPRs in the EB in 2005 was primarily due to the AC21 Act of 2000, which recaptured 130,107 unused EB visa numbers from 1999 and 2000 to be made available to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd preference EB immigrants once the annual limit had been reached. Approximately 94,000 of those recaptured visa numbers were used in 2005. None of these visas were used in 2006. In addition, the REAL ID Act of 2005 recaptured 50,000 unused EB visas, 5,125 of which were used in 2005. In 2006, 33,341 of these visas were used, exceeding the 2006 employment preference limit of 143,949. The majority of the visa numbers recaptured by the REAL ID Act were issued to individuals whose country of origin was the Philippines (57 percent) or India (22 percent).
hair rihanna hair red hair.
nozerd
11-21 12:22 PM
HELLO ! Emilio Gonzalez, USCIS Director is Cuban American. Its probably his parting gift for "his people".
Cuban Americans are very strong Republican vote block. See new TV serial "Cane" on CBS to get a sneak peak into the community.
Cuban Americans are very strong Republican vote block. See new TV serial "Cane" on CBS to get a sneak peak into the community.
more...

newbie2020
05-30 07:43 AM
I replied on another Duplicate thread by the author;
Admins can someone remove the duplicate thread
Admins can someone remove the duplicate thread
hot Rihanna Red Hair Red Hair
gondalguru
07-05 01:25 AM
Actually it would have been greater mess if they would have allowed to file 500 to 700k persons if that number is correct. Mainly those who are missing the bus due to marriage and other reasons would have suffered a lot. PD date movement
should be as accurate as possible or gc number should be increased. Or if they allow to file everyone then processing of application should be based on PD.
I disagree. Who ever is able to file AOS gets associated benefits of EAD/AP/AC21 etc and it never hurts to have these benefits available.
I agree with your last suggestion. I-485 processing should be according to PD.
should be as accurate as possible or gc number should be increased. Or if they allow to file everyone then processing of application should be based on PD.
I disagree. Who ever is able to file AOS gets associated benefits of EAD/AP/AC21 etc and it never hurts to have these benefits available.
I agree with your last suggestion. I-485 processing should be according to PD.
more...
house rihanna hair red hair. rihanna
senk1s
05-07 12:42 AM
there is a new medical form / procedure that went into effect May 1 ...but that is only for tests done after that date.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=25cd95fda9a99110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
Better to wait for it and see what they are asking for
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=25cd95fda9a99110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
Better to wait for it and see what they are asking for
tattoo rihanna hair red hair.

lalithkx
07-29 04:57 PM
I was wondering if there is any update available from this meeting?
Lot of people from participated in the conference call and asked specifically about concurrent July/August filer I-140 backlogs and TSc discrimination. Ombudsman and USCIS people replied that they are aware of the problem, tried to get response from TSC but TSC is apparently not replying to their request for Information. They said that they shall post the info as soon as it is available (god knows when). They asked everybody to submit form 7001 to Ombudsman so that he can escalate the issue. Let us see if anything comes out of this.
Lot of people from participated in the conference call and asked specifically about concurrent July/August filer I-140 backlogs and TSc discrimination. Ombudsman and USCIS people replied that they are aware of the problem, tried to get response from TSC but TSC is apparently not replying to their request for Information. They said that they shall post the info as soon as it is available (god knows when). They asked everybody to submit form 7001 to Ombudsman so that he can escalate the issue. Let us see if anything comes out of this.
more...
pictures Rihanna Colin Farrell red hair
amsgc
07-07 09:50 PM
Very good, shabaash!!
Because of A. Holes like you, H1B visa holders get a bad name. And look at your gall, you are publicly announcing an intent to commit deciet.
IV Core and company: Please remove this thread - we do not want to provide more fodder to anti-immigrants.
And as for you moron, yes, you will get into trouble if you think you can dick around with govt. agencies.
Grow up!!!!!!!!
Hi,
I will be applying for LC in a few days. So, I want to clarify something.
My ad says MS + 1 yr of experience.
Question 1: My 1 yr will be prior to my MS so can i use this experience ?
Question 2: If so Can I show that experience worked back in my country from my very close freind who runs a small software company ?
He is willing to give me any kind of experince letter and if USCSI calls ready to answer them.
But just wondering what will be the consequences of doing this. Obviously I can't show any paystubs or W2 forms for that 1 yr.
What are the other evidences that I may require for this other than employer verification letters ?Please reply, emergency !
In which stage in GC will they look sriously (does in conitnue till i-485 stage ?)
Because of A. Holes like you, H1B visa holders get a bad name. And look at your gall, you are publicly announcing an intent to commit deciet.
IV Core and company: Please remove this thread - we do not want to provide more fodder to anti-immigrants.
And as for you moron, yes, you will get into trouble if you think you can dick around with govt. agencies.
Grow up!!!!!!!!
Hi,
I will be applying for LC in a few days. So, I want to clarify something.
My ad says MS + 1 yr of experience.
Question 1: My 1 yr will be prior to my MS so can i use this experience ?
Question 2: If so Can I show that experience worked back in my country from my very close freind who runs a small software company ?
He is willing to give me any kind of experince letter and if USCSI calls ready to answer them.
But just wondering what will be the consequences of doing this. Obviously I can't show any paystubs or W2 forms for that 1 yr.
What are the other evidences that I may require for this other than employer verification letters ?Please reply, emergency !
In which stage in GC will they look sriously (does in conitnue till i-485 stage ?)
dresses hair Rihanna Hair. Red hot
Ann Ruben
05-23 10:19 AM
What happened between April 2002 and June 2003 when you returned to the US with an H-1 visa? Did you remain in the US? Did you continue working in the US? When did you leave the US to apply for the visa? What information did you provide to the US Consul regarding your time in the US?
more...
makeup rihanna 2011 red hair.
meridiani.planum
06-17 09:38 PM
Thanks to every one for considering my message and answering to the questions.
Today I have received a mail from our Immigration team saying that they are going to file my GC petition next month (July-2010) for Employment-3rd category (EB-3). But I have 17 years of education (in India, 10+2+3+2) plus 11 years of progressive experience. Am I not qualified for EB-2 category? When I asked the same to our Immigration team, they said, "You do not qualify for EB2 because you do not meet the minimum salary and educational requirements. USCIS does not accept a 3-year Bachelor + 2-year Master education combination to qualify for EB2". What does it mean? Please some one let me know what are the requirements to qualify for EB-2 category? Thank you again in advance.
Regards,
swashbuckler
See here:
EB-2 Advanced degrees & Experience | Immigration.Com - Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna, PC (http://www.immigration.com/greencard/eb2-green-card/eb-2-advanced-degrees-experience)
specifically:
3 yr bachelor�s degree + 2 yr master�s degree (India) + 5 yrs progressive, post-master�s degree experience � Generally the educational degrees would be determined to be the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor�s + 1 year and the beneficiary would meet the statutory requirement
so your 3+2 will be equivalent to a bachelors, then the additional 11 years of experience you have should put you into EB2.
Having said that, this is not law, it is what USCIS said they "generally" follow. So its upto interpretation. That came out in 2007 (in some AILA Meeting) but there are cases of I-140 being denied in such cases. some very recent (2010/2008):
i-140 denial : India 3 yrs Bachelor + 2 yr Master (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/i-140-petitions/10141-i-140-denial-india-3-yrs-bachelor-2-yr-master.html)
I-140 Denied due to Education - HELP NEEDED PLEASE (http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i140/191165977/i-140-denied-due-to-education-help-needed-please)
Some stay denied, many go through on an appeal with AAO. Some even get through without issues on first go.
You could take a chance with EB2 (if you do, ensure that your Labor is very specific about the needs "OR bachelors +5" part. If you just says masters+1 it'll be denied. the 3+2 is not considered a masters equivalent)
Also, consider the stakes here (you need that I-140 approval to get an H1 extension). One option might be to go with EB3 now, make sure you get the extension, then later file in EB2 (with a new employer?) and recapture the PD.
Depends on your appetite for risk...
Today I have received a mail from our Immigration team saying that they are going to file my GC petition next month (July-2010) for Employment-3rd category (EB-3). But I have 17 years of education (in India, 10+2+3+2) plus 11 years of progressive experience. Am I not qualified for EB-2 category? When I asked the same to our Immigration team, they said, "You do not qualify for EB2 because you do not meet the minimum salary and educational requirements. USCIS does not accept a 3-year Bachelor + 2-year Master education combination to qualify for EB2". What does it mean? Please some one let me know what are the requirements to qualify for EB-2 category? Thank you again in advance.
Regards,
swashbuckler
See here:
EB-2 Advanced degrees & Experience | Immigration.Com - Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna, PC (http://www.immigration.com/greencard/eb2-green-card/eb-2-advanced-degrees-experience)
specifically:
3 yr bachelor�s degree + 2 yr master�s degree (India) + 5 yrs progressive, post-master�s degree experience � Generally the educational degrees would be determined to be the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor�s + 1 year and the beneficiary would meet the statutory requirement
so your 3+2 will be equivalent to a bachelors, then the additional 11 years of experience you have should put you into EB2.
Having said that, this is not law, it is what USCIS said they "generally" follow. So its upto interpretation. That came out in 2007 (in some AILA Meeting) but there are cases of I-140 being denied in such cases. some very recent (2010/2008):
i-140 denial : India 3 yrs Bachelor + 2 yr Master (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/i-140-petitions/10141-i-140-denial-india-3-yrs-bachelor-2-yr-master.html)
I-140 Denied due to Education - HELP NEEDED PLEASE (http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i140/191165977/i-140-denied-due-to-education-help-needed-please)
Some stay denied, many go through on an appeal with AAO. Some even get through without issues on first go.
You could take a chance with EB2 (if you do, ensure that your Labor is very specific about the needs "OR bachelors +5" part. If you just says masters+1 it'll be denied. the 3+2 is not considered a masters equivalent)
Also, consider the stakes here (you need that I-140 approval to get an H1 extension). One option might be to go with EB3 now, make sure you get the extension, then later file in EB2 (with a new employer?) and recapture the PD.
Depends on your appetite for risk...
girlfriend rihanna red hair. rihanna hair
p_kumar
04-08 03:44 PM
PD: July 01 EB3 India
I-140 approved: 03/2004 (Not concurrent)
485 RD: March 05 (CSC)
Case transferred to NSC: 03/2006
I am surprised you didnt get your GC around july,2007. are you stuck in namecheck?.
I-140 approved: 03/2004 (Not concurrent)
485 RD: March 05 (CSC)
Case transferred to NSC: 03/2006
I am surprised you didnt get your GC around july,2007. are you stuck in namecheck?.
hairstyles Rihanna and the new red hair

laborpains
09-15 12:58 PM
Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
Congratulations! Just curious did you got any RFE as it is a very early PD? I'm Jan 22 2002 EB3-I and am waiting with bated breath.
Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.
Congratulations! Just curious did you got any RFE as it is a very early PD? I'm Jan 22 2002 EB3-I and am waiting with bated breath.
deecha
06-17 01:20 PM
So if i created an app and sold it, wouldn't i be working for myself and deriving financial compensation?
He could have developed the app outside the united states. He could have written the app in his spare time (He is not being paid to do it, maybe just a hobby). When he sells the app., it is not a salary. It is more like a dividend or rent (An H1B/F1/etc. can legally own property and derive rent .. it is not employment income). Furthermore, he can set up a LLC or an INC and sell the app through that but he should not have worked for that company while developing that app.
Lots of ways to get around it. Most laws are subject to interpretation and they're not absolute. If laws were absolute, we'd all be in the grip of tyranny and be slaves. There are only a few natural laws that are absolute.
As one person said on one of the threads (I think EB2 vs EB3), there is a tendency for people to achieve something and then set the bar just below them to exclude other people from competing with them either through laws or deprivation of resources (History is replete with such examples .. look at the kind of laws and regulations people are trying to pass). We must guard against such behavior/attitude and allow everyone a fair chance to succeed in life.
He could have developed the app outside the united states. He could have written the app in his spare time (He is not being paid to do it, maybe just a hobby). When he sells the app., it is not a salary. It is more like a dividend or rent (An H1B/F1/etc. can legally own property and derive rent .. it is not employment income). Furthermore, he can set up a LLC or an INC and sell the app through that but he should not have worked for that company while developing that app.
Lots of ways to get around it. Most laws are subject to interpretation and they're not absolute. If laws were absolute, we'd all be in the grip of tyranny and be slaves. There are only a few natural laws that are absolute.
As one person said on one of the threads (I think EB2 vs EB3), there is a tendency for people to achieve something and then set the bar just below them to exclude other people from competing with them either through laws or deprivation of resources (History is replete with such examples .. look at the kind of laws and regulations people are trying to pass). We must guard against such behavior/attitude and allow everyone a fair chance to succeed in life.
transpass
08-01 12:28 PM
I am pleasantly surprised and would like to thank Sen Mendez on behalf of all the IV members in his constituency for sponsoring visa recapture bill in Senate. Few days back when we called his office, his position was different. But because of we all calling and requesting for his support, he graciouly has agreed to take up our case. Speaking with his staff, I came to know that more than thousand calls were made to his office in support of the visa recapture bill.
No Offense, but please don't misspell the senator/congressman(woman) name...Senator Menendez...
It might also not look good when someone from IV calls the office and pronounces the name incorrectly...
Thanks..
No Offense, but please don't misspell the senator/congressman(woman) name...Senator Menendez...
It might also not look good when someone from IV calls the office and pronounces the name incorrectly...
Thanks..
No comments:
Post a Comment