Sunday, June 12, 2011

steve jobs jokes

images The Steve Jobs way steve jobs jokes. Steve Jobs vs Nerds
  • Steve Jobs vs Nerds



  • Libra
    12-21 10:03 AM
    :D:D:D:D

    First we need to contact the madam @ 10 Janpath. Without her choreography Papa singh won't dance and neither will the daughter.

    ( Papa Singh isn't helping us much! It would be naive to assume his daughter will help us because of who her Papa is)





    wallpaper Steve Jobs vs Nerds steve jobs jokes. steve jobs jokes. steve jobs
  • steve jobs jokes. steve jobs



  • kumar07
    09-16 08:59 AM
    Hi Sandy,

    Since I already have the h1b approval for this year, I guess there is no issue regarding any "fraud" involved or else they might have denied it in first place. Is it correct?

    I will be working on internal project at company office location. So i believe I need the proper project description document to support my case. Without that, VO will again issue me 221g asking the same. So is it right to carry the full project report (around 30-50 pages) in first interview itself?

    Thanks.





    steve jobs jokes. iphone 4 joke bill and steve
  • iphone 4 joke bill and steve



  • RDB
    08-03 02:38 PM
    Alright - my wife and I completed the Interview today and they asked for proof of relationship (joint assets, tax returns etc.), current employment letter and Birth Certificates. After that the officer told me that he has approved the case in the system, however, as my PD is not current they can't give me the actual card.

    He also mentioned that this is the last ritual in the process and once the dates become current, all they need to do is to order the card production!

    I did ask him why we were called for interview when the dates are not current and he said that the best way to process the applications received during the deluge of July 2007 is this way :) - he was kind of mad at DOS for doing that!

    So, I guess I just have to wait for the Dates to become current - which might take another 5-10 years :D


    Thanks for the link. Looks like I will have to get ready for an interview!!!!





    2011 steve jobs jokes. steve jobs steve jobs jokes. jobs gates - Jokes
  • jobs gates - Jokes



  • arouncoumar
    11-08 12:46 PM
    Yup, returning H1Bs qualify for emergency appt. I'd done it years ago.



    more...


    steve jobs jokes. steve jobs jokes. hobbyquot;, Steve Jobs jokes. hobbyquot;, Steve Jobs jokes
  • steve jobs jokes. hobbyquot;, Steve Jobs jokes. hobbyquot;, Steve Jobs jokes



  • pappu
    09-14 03:43 PM
    Jay is going to speak now. Its an interview.





    steve jobs jokes. by Steve Jobs » Sun May 27,
  • by Steve Jobs » Sun May 27,



  • GCHope2011
    08-10 02:17 PM
    I recently heard that the new immigration bill is finally going to be passed in Oct 2010. The highlights would be mainly to use all the green cards alloted irrespective of any country. And to support this bill they will receive all the 485 applications irrespective of the PD. Can anyone confirm if this is accurate info.

    Thanks.
    It will be better if you could mention your sources. Otherwise, it is just speculation and wishful thinking.



    more...


    steve jobs jokes. Alex Jarvis and Steve Jobs
  • Alex Jarvis and Steve Jobs



  • mnq1979
    06-26 10:12 PM
    I am thinking to get the AFFEDEVITS of my wife from her FATHER and MOTHER stating the inforation of my her BIRTH.

    My wife was born in XYZ city but now her parents reside in ABC city. My question is will it be OK if her parents get the AFFEDEVIT from ABC city stating that she was born on XXX in XYZ city or does the AFFEDEVIT has to be made from XYZ city only.

    I just thought of this and wasnt sure if its ok or not. Can any one please clarrify?


    Thanks in advance. !!!!





    2010 iphone 4 joke bill and steve steve jobs jokes. The Steve Jobs way
  • The Steve Jobs way



  • velan
    05-26 06:17 AM
    We should say thanks to IV core team, senators who understand our pains and helped to achieve this level and finally to QGA for the guidance given to IV core team.



    more...


    steve jobs jokes. /steve-jobs-vs-bill-gates/
  • /steve-jobs-vs-bill-gates/



  • forever_waiting
    03-06 10:44 PM
    Deadline added to this initiative to decide whether to proceed or not.
    please see post below for details.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum14-members-forum/1599353-want-to-file-485-when-pd-is-not-current-gather-here-104.html#post2412248

    Since this is a brand new initiation why don't we make a fresh thread for it? Right now this thread is so full of bumps that many may not actually read this message.
    Also, should we at some point agree on what letter must be written?

    [QUote = ashwin_27]

    As suggested by several members on this thread, IV has set a goal of April 30th, 2011 to determine if there is even enough appetite within the EB community to proceed with this USCIS Admin Fix initiative or not.
    As we know the initial goal was to use this survey to determine how many members will be benefitted by I-485 filing without current priority date. Rough calculations using PERM data showed that at least 50-70K folks are waiting to file I-485 since July 2007 (around 5K-6K out of this number are those with PDs prior to June/July 2007 missed the July 2007 boat).
    So far we have had around 1200 such members respond. We need to see support of at least 5000 members in order for IV to launch the public action items. These action items include, but are not limited to, writing en-masse (i.e. in thousands) over 2-3 weeks to several concerned departments about the need for this USCIS administrative fix. Few other very interesting proposals/ideas are also being considered. All we need is our folks to BELIEVE that this initiative is worth investing in.
    The IV forum is the best place for the impacted EB community to gather and that is why the number of votes on the survey is a great indication of our frustration and motivation to work with IV for this important admin fix.
    So, we now have a Deadline and an Objective. It is up to our impacted members to decide on whether to still stick to silly excuses (why should I become a member, why should i vote on survey etc etc.) or DO something about getting this admin fix. It is surprising that we are not more desperate for this fix and are not convincing and pushing IV harder and harder to start working with USCIS to allow I485 filing with current PD (and all the benefits like EAD, AP that go with it).
    Are we more comfortable with the alternative - Waiting endelesslly to file I-485 (at least 2-5 years for post July 2007 folks from any category), keep depending on H1B extensions in an uncertain immigration scenario where H1B RFE's, rejections, visa denials due to "admin processing" etc are on a steep rise? The choice is ours to make.
    As a final reminder - please act and convince your friends/colleagues to participate in this initiative and send ivcoordinator@gmail.com the details requested below.
    Please keep following and participating on this thread to show your desperation for this fix.





    hair jobs gates - Jokes steve jobs jokes. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs
  • Bill Gates and Steve Jobs



  • wandmaker
    08-14 06:37 PM
    I have received the cards in today's' mail. It has been almost a decade in green card journey. My support for IV and fellow IVans will remain the same. Thank you all for the wishes.



    more...


    steve jobs jokes. Bill Gates and Steve Jobs
  • Bill Gates and Steve Jobs



  • bazuka6
    10-20 09:14 PM
    I seriously think IV should take specific instances of past delays due to FBI checks and USCIS delays and highlight these.. A letter campaign supporting Mayorkas should be sent to senatiors.

    Letter must specifically highlight how Grassley's allegations are unfounded (based on his history) and how Mayorkas has increased transparency within USCIS and helped legitimate aliens get their immigration benefits in a timely fashion instead of perpetuating bureaucratic delays





    hot steve jobs jokes. hobbyquot;, Steve Jobs jokes. hobbyquot;, Steve Jobs jokes steve jobs jokes. Evolution - By Steve Jobs
  • Evolution - By Steve Jobs



  • roseball
    08-03 07:49 PM
    If your H1 already expired, you are out of status from the date your H1 ext was denied.....Open a Motion to Reconsider immediately.......

    Other option is to find another employer who is willing to file your H1 ASAP. Since the reason for H1 denial was not based on your profile but due to the petitioner, you should get your H1 transfer approved without any issues.....However, its solely upto USCIS whether to transfer your H1 as an extension of stay (I-94 attached) or without an extension (no I-94), in which case you will have to go out of the country, attend the visa interview and re-enter on the new company's H1....If the gap between the H1 denial and new H1 application is small, USCIS generally extends status without any issues.....As currently there is a gap in your H1 status, I dont think you can start working like others do based on the H1 transfer receipt notice......You should immediately consult an attorney and let him handle your case....The key for you is to act fast without any delay. Else, it will jeopardise your 485 application....

    Regarding 485, if your current employer is co-operative, then there will be no issues at all....You can just go back to work for him once you get the EAD......File Motion to Re-Open or H1 transfer ASAP....Good luck



    more...


    house Steve Jobs also jokes about steve jobs jokes. steve jobs jokes. steve jobs working for bill; steve jobs working for bill
  • steve jobs jokes. steve jobs working for bill; steve jobs working for bill



  • ushkand
    10-10 11:55 AM
    If 1099 is not acceptable with client, what is the the easiest way to go forward, assuming no intent of other employees?

    I think LLC is the only option ( if I dont want to go towards C-Cop ). How long does it take to set that up? What setps? What are the expenses involved other than one time registration fee?

    LLC is the easier option of the two with minimal paperwork involved and should be fairly simple to setup. I can only speak for Texas where LLC registration fee is $300 - so relatively your state fees should be around this amount.

    There are some issues to consider when doing corp-to-corp -
    -Liability insurance - Client will expect your company to carry up to $2M liability insurance (depending on the client).
    -Employment tax which comes to 15.3% (Social security & Medicare) - compared to 7% which you would currently paying since you will responsible for the employers portion as well since you will be self-employed.

    There may be other issues that I am not familiar with.





    tattoo by Steve Jobs » Sun May 27, steve jobs jokes. with Steve Jobs giving a
  • with Steve Jobs giving a



  • ds37
    07-16 10:21 AM
    Hi

    My wife has entered the US as H4 and her i-94 is expiring end of this month. she has now moved to AOS (using EAD). DO we have to sent her I94 somewhere or simply hold on to it and return it whenever we leave the country.
    Does her AP has to be applied before end of this I94.

    Thanks

    DS



    more...


    pictures Alex Jarvis and Steve Jobs steve jobs jokes. steve jobs jokes. Steve Jobs claimed Apple; Steve Jobs claimed Apple
  • steve jobs jokes. Steve Jobs claimed Apple; Steve Jobs claimed Apple



  • dhesha
    08-15 01:59 PM
    Couldn't resist opening a new thread and sharing this with fellow IVians.

    We got our green cards today. It is actually green (in the back).


    Another announcement is that I recently relocated to northern Mississippi. Would like to join up with other state chapter members. I am willing to coordinate with the group in Memphis TN.


    Thanks IV. I and my spouse benefited a lot from the July 2007VB and the work IV did concerning it. So, I will do more than just stick around but continue to be active as usual. The system is still broken and we will have to work to fix it.

    What is ur PD, ND, RD and Service Center?





    dresses Evolution - By Steve Jobs steve jobs jokes. the Steve Jobs Playmobil
  • the Steve Jobs Playmobil



  • Bogdan
    06-03 11:51 PM
    Thank you, guys! It is not clear whether Statistics is a STEM major, but I think it is reasonable that it is, since Statistics is a branh of Math. Some universities have Statistics departments and others have Statistics as a concentration in a Math graduate program.



    more...


    makeup /steve-jobs-vs-bill-gates/ steve jobs jokes. Steve Jobs also jokes about
  • Steve Jobs also jokes about



  • shukla77
    07-23 10:22 AM
    I have the same problem with my father's passport and I could not fill DS156. Let me know if there is any solution to this issue.





    girlfriend with Steve Jobs giving a steve jobs jokes. steve jobs jokes. And neither would Steve Jobs,
  • steve jobs jokes. And neither would Steve Jobs,



  • tuhin
    07-16 12:53 PM
    Hello,

    I have a general question on EB# to EB2 porting and was hoping if I could get any advice here. I have a labor filed under EB3 in 2005. I got my EAD in 2007 (thanks to the floodgates that opened in July). Now I am planning to move to a different employer in a much better role. The future employer is a startup, and is a little hesitant on transferring H1B, but will file for my labor in EB2 category and will work on porting my priority date.

    That means, I will have to drop my H1 (valid through 2012) and will be on EAD. Is it possible to file for EB2 and port from EB3 later on, if H1 visa is dropped and I am in solely on EAD?

    Thanks for going through my post.





    hairstyles Bill Gates and Steve Jobs steve jobs jokes. steve jobs jokes. Steve Jobs also jokes about
  • steve jobs jokes. Steve Jobs also jokes about



  • vin13
    01-15 03:40 PM
    I agree.

    Visa Recapture or remove country limit for skilled labor (EB category). these would probably be the only ones that will fly.

    Maybe they should also keep it low key so less people oppose it;)

    Send it through when Mr.King is on vacation:D





    arihant
    05-23 09:17 PM
    Commend your initiative





    venky08
    07-27 02:52 PM
    Related to the questions on this thread.

    What happens when:
    AOS has been filed and it is more than 180 days AND
    dependent has started working on EAD AND
    primary applicant loses job

    Case 1: primary applicant is also on EAD
    Case 2: primary applicant continues on H1 without using EAD

    Do the primary applicant and/or spouse become out of status in either of these situations? Can the primary applicant invoke AC21 and look for another job - how much time does he/she have? i.e. does the AOS filing provide primary applicant a cushion in case of job loss?

    thanks!
    the key is that in any case, if the applicant does not have a H1-B backup and is solely relying on EAD, then he/she needs to make sure that the I-485 should not be denied. because if it does, it automatically makes the applicants out of status forcing them to leave the country. so it is always safe to have H1-B status maintained eventhough you have EAD. my2c



    No comments:

    Post a Comment