Sunday, June 12, 2011

images of pizza toppings

images Pizza Toppings: images of pizza toppings. pizza toppings and cheese.
  • pizza toppings and cheese.



  • dingudi
    10-25 02:46 PM
    Guys,

    Today I saw a weird online status sequence for my spouse's EAD. At first when I checked it said that "card production has been ordered. Please wait 30 days to receive it." I checked again after couple of hours and the online status reverted back to the usual receipt notice status which says something like this

    " On August 10, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice."

    This was the message I was receiving when I got the receipts initially.

    But for my EAD today it is says "card production ordered...." and this message is still being displayed whenever I check it. So I am not sure why for my spouse's EAD the status went from "card production ordered" to previous receipt notice status.


    I-485 July 2nd
    I-485 ND Sept 10
    No FP yet.
    EAD/AP receipts received.





    wallpaper pizza toppings and cheese. images of pizza toppings. Cheese with BBQ pizza sauce.
  • Cheese with BBQ pizza sauce.



  • abhijitp
    01-19 03:47 PM
    NORCAL,
    We have a game plan to give the letters campaign a major boost... now all you guys have to do is show up tomorrow!
    THANKS!





    images of pizza toppings. Pizza topping patterns
  • Pizza topping patterns



  • aadimanav
    12-28 02:06 PM
    NSC Dec 2007 Processing Times says:

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

    "..The processing times shown below are for applications that have just been completed..."

    In the table it mentions "April 24, 2007" as the date for EB based 485 adjustment applications.

    Just for one sec assume that above date is right. What does "processing completion" of your 485 means? Does that mean your case is pre-adjudicated and waiting for the visa number and you won't get any RFE?

    Also, when they are mentioning "April 24, 2007" date , are they ignoring the applicants who are stuck in namecheck process for years? If a person has filed 485 in 2005 or 2006 but stuck in namecheck, how come 485 is completed?





    2011 Cheese with BBQ pizza sauce. images of pizza toppings. Pizza Toppings
  • Pizza Toppings



  • ivgclive
    03-20 05:37 PM
    Hi Everyone,

    Our Immigration status is EAD and my wife is pregnant,
    We are very happy with the news..

    There is lot of possibility for us to be in India during due date, based on few important events in family.
    We would like to know.. if baby is born in India then what possibilities are there for us to bring baby along with us?
    (if mother stays in India for couple of more months)

    can baby also get Green Card when we (parents) are allotted green card?

    All your advices are always appreciated.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Satya.

    Note: Admins if required, please close this thread and redirect to any existing ones, as i could not find one I have posted a new thread.

    Congratulations!

    If you have the baby in India, you can bring only if you are in H1B as H4.

    EAD - Sorry.

    If you plan to stay in US, forget your family events, they are the payments you make towards your GC.



    more...


    images of pizza toppings. Pizza Toppings
  • Pizza Toppings



  • nhfirefighter13
    June 4th, 2004, 01:36 PM
    Who'd have thought a photo of a bubble could be so neat? :)


    Those are cool (I like the very first one best) what shutter speed were those taken at?





    images of pizza toppings. Own Pizza Toppings | 1001
  • Own Pizza Toppings | 1001



  • sujith1
    07-07 06:05 PM
    Yes - 485 can only be applied if ithe dates are current



    Thanks for the valuable information. But we all know the I-485 process take long period of time. Mean time if I marry again, do I have to wait for the priority date to be current in order to Apply I-485 for my new wife?

    thanks
    balan.



    more...


    images of pizza toppings. Infinite Pizza Toppings
  • Infinite Pizza Toppings



  • belmontboy
    11-17 02:19 AM
    [source: http://www.jackson-hertogs.com/misc/permdesc.htm]

    The PERM form includes an attestation that asks whether the employer has laid off any employees in the occupation, or in a related occupation, within the past six months. If the employer has laid off workers in the occupation within the past six months, the employer must attest whether it contacted and considered these workers for the job on the AEC application [this step is called "Notice and Consider"]. For some employers, a layoff may mean that a PERM application cannot be filed until six months after the date of the layoff.





    2010 Pizza topping patterns images of pizza toppings. Pizza Toppings:
  • Pizza Toppings:



  • apb
    09-14 06:52 PM
    I missed out on this one...



    more...


    images of pizza toppings. Re: Pizza toppings (will add
  • Re: Pizza toppings (will add



  • psvk
    08-06 12:08 PM
    Received an email from CRIS stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. Those who are tracking approval, check out IV profile/tracker.

    Congrats





    hair Pizza Toppings images of pizza toppings. Ten Weirdest Pizza Toppings
  • Ten Weirdest Pizza Toppings



  • H1B-GC
    08-03 08:36 PM
    Looks like they (TSC) are now processing July 3rd onwards. Any July 2nd filler , filled at TSC still waiting. Also do you know if your name check was cleared.

    Yes. I'm July 2nd Filer at TSC and Still waiting. Any Examples that TSC is processing Apps. from July 3rd ... There might be 1000's still waiting who filed on July 2nd.



    more...


    images of pizza toppings. Pizza Topping
  • Pizza Topping



  • karthiknv143
    05-22 11:51 AM
    People will be filing their I-485, not their EAD. EAD is something one gets after the 1-485 application has been pending for 6 months :)

    You are wrong in what you are stating. It is filed together with your 485 appln





    hot Pizza Toppings images of pizza toppings. any toppings on your pizza
  • any toppings on your pizza



  • shree772000
    07-20 08:12 AM
    In the longer run I think many of us will go back if not close to 90%. That is the charm India holds in our hearts and minds.

    Its just not jobs or lack thereof, its not about comfortable life or lack thereof, you will be pulled back at your heart.

    And with all the brains going back India can no longer be poor and will overflow with talent so there will be more companies moving into India.

    I plan to go back regardless of GC.



    more...


    house images of pizza toppings. images of pizza toppings. Pizza toppings like these are
  • Pizza toppings like these are



  • raysaikat
    01-23 12:13 AM
    Has anyone of you heard about Nunc Pro Tunc H1B? Will that help in my current situation with a valid and approved LCA?

    Nunc pro tunc means a retroactive action normally used to correct past clerical errors. For instance, suppose your birth year is 1978 and in a form you put 1987. You may be able to retroactively correct that, which would be a nunc pro tunc.

    Your problem is not a clerical error; you did not file H1-B in the first place and started working. I will be extremely surprised if you can make USCIS accept (what is in essence) a back-dated H1-B petition!





    tattoo Own Pizza Toppings | 1001 images of pizza toppings. Top That: Eight Pizza Toppings
  • Top That: Eight Pizza Toppings



  • Berkeleybee
    05-18 08:13 PM
    Good job! However, like I and some other people on this forum have mentioned before, there is the need to de-emphasize our course as an Indian course. We know the majority of people in the GC process are of Indian or Chinese origin but we should recognize we need an all-inclusive approach to this struggle.

    I clicked on the link and the headline read "Indian immigrants in US raise voices" While I understand that this might have come from the reporters who put togther the news, it is important that the members of IV at the forefront of this campaign and indeed all members on this forum, portray our course as as a high-skilled immigrant course and NOT an Indian or Chinese course.

    Just something to think about!

    Alabaman,

    We have repeatedly stressed the fact that our members are from all over the place. That we represent not only our members but the over 500,000 EB applicants from all over the world who are stuck in the process. On the other hand we cannot always control the spin that individual news organizations choose -- this CNN-IBN covers Indian issues and chose to characterize us that way.

    There were Chinese members who attended our DC event, but this reporter didn't film them! Sucks.

    See what I said earlier many times, including here:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=9897&postcount=55

    Franklin,

    We have members from all over the world. And as far as EB-3 is concerned the entire category retrogressed -- all countries. We feel that this is a problem that affects all highly skilled workers.

    One thing to remember is that reporters take snippets from hours of interviews, and then their editors edit the article down further.

    best,
    Berkeleybee



    more...


    pictures Infinite Pizza Toppings images of pizza toppings. Ten Weirdest Pizza Toppings
  • Ten Weirdest Pizza Toppings



  • neelu
    07-09 12:33 PM
    I dont think the exam results "expire". My guess is that they misplaced your wife's results/paperwork or something like that.

    Another explanation is that they wanted confirmation of your wife's results.

    These days Medical RFEs are very common. No one really knows why they ask these sometimes.

    But get another medical checkup done and send it in, and you should be good.

    Good Luck.


    Both my wife and I applied for our AOS together during the July fiasco. My wife received a RFE for another medical exam today. We both did our medical at the same time and were submitted with the AOS application but only my wife received the RFE for medical. I did receive another RFE but not for medical.

    Why would she receive the RFE for medical? Does the medical exam also expire as the finger print does? If it does expire then why would only one of us receive the medical RFE and not the other?





    dresses any toppings on your pizza images of pizza toppings. spreading pizza toppings
  • spreading pizza toppings



  • techie.dude
    03-16 04:02 PM
    thanks guys.. thats informative riva2005.. The intention is not to screw with her application, but understanding the intricacies so that I can expedite my seperation. It is indeed a pain, with no kid, us both being independent, however with a townhome, with both our names on it. I am hoping and planning for an amicable settlement and one of the things that was debated as the gray area was this whole immigration - GC/485 derivative status that I had to reply - "please verify with an attorney" . The hold up is because of the want for an amicable settlement and agreement of terms, which I guess I will never have in entirerity.



    more...


    makeup Re: Pizza toppings (will add images of pizza toppings. images of pizza toppings.
  • images of pizza toppings.



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    09-07 09:59 AM
    I'm not sure how much help this would be. But I've noticed in the past that companies in India like Wipro et al apply for H1/L1 for their employees and keep the H1 around. And when the need arises, they send them over on short term work assignments (anywhere from 1 - 18 months).

    Ideally for the purpose of meetings etc, they should be using the B visa, especially when they have not sponsored an immigrant petition. But in your case, you have an immigrant intent so I guess a H or L is the way to go. Please consult an attorney as I have no idea about what implications your Canadian pay setup will have over the 'pay prevailing wages during H1B presence' issue.

    I dont know much about L1 but yours seems perfectly suited for an L1 and I believe L1 can have immigrant intent too. Any reason you cant go on to L1?





    girlfriend Top That: Eight Pizza Toppings images of pizza toppings. pizza-toppings-1-0609
  • pizza-toppings-1-0609



  • chanduv23
    04-27 10:15 AM
    Ok, lets ignore or shut this down.





    hairstyles Pizza Topping images of pizza toppings. topping situations. pizza
  • topping situations. pizza



  • delhirocks
    05-31 01:21 PM
    This is the least we can do...





    lostinbeta
    10-03 01:29 PM
    That isn't fair. I don't know trig like that.

    :::weeps in corner::::(





    anilsal
    12-21 12:00 AM
    Since you are going for stamping in India, just be sure to take your degree certificates as well as transcripts.

    Not so important - W2 statements for the years in the US as well as tax returns.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment