kurtz_wolfgang
08-15 01:05 PM
Please explain, Why did I get red? Is it for asking question? Guys, I am new.
wallpaper Mother#39;s Day Quotes Comment -
GC_1000Watt
07-29 05:43 PM
Thank you gc_1000_waats, My attorney also suggested the same as you had mentioned.
So, what is the difference between filing MTR and re-filing after it is declined? Why can't everybody whose h-1 petition has been declined, re-file for H-1 rather than going through the tedious path of MTR?
Well the reason is money. When you are reapplying you are paying the full fees to USCIS again ( I am sure USCIS likes it :D).
I am not too sure but I guess when you file MTR, you are not required to pay any fees.
So, what is the difference between filing MTR and re-filing after it is declined? Why can't everybody whose h-1 petition has been declined, re-file for H-1 rather than going through the tedious path of MTR?
Well the reason is money. When you are reapplying you are paying the full fees to USCIS again ( I am sure USCIS likes it :D).
I am not too sure but I guess when you file MTR, you are not required to pay any fees.
immi2006
08-08 06:22 PM
I guess N +1 syndrome :-)
And you know this how?:confused:
And you know this how?:confused:
2011 Osho Quotes on Mother,
sujan_vatrapu
10-21 10:18 AM
Not understanding why can't any Democratic Pro-immigrant Senator reply to these kind of ignorant blaberrings and order USCIS to act as per LAW? How this grassley gets USCIS internal draft memo! need to inverstigate.
I have been saying this over and over, Dems are pro-immigration but they are not pro-legal immigration, just because grassley is anti-immigration does not make the whole republican party is against immigration, get the facts right, aint schumer the one who introduced this special fees on h1-b to put republicans in defense, few senators like mccain (R-AZ) spoke against the provision, bush pushed congress to increase the h1b quota and tried to pass CIR twice, isnt clinton the one who let illegals file AOS in EB3 which is why EB3 is stuck in 2001?
I have been saying this over and over, Dems are pro-immigration but they are not pro-legal immigration, just because grassley is anti-immigration does not make the whole republican party is against immigration, get the facts right, aint schumer the one who introduced this special fees on h1-b to put republicans in defense, few senators like mccain (R-AZ) spoke against the provision, bush pushed congress to increase the h1b quota and tried to pass CIR twice, isnt clinton the one who let illegals file AOS in EB3 which is why EB3 is stuck in 2001?
more...
senthil
05-18 01:41 PM
one way to see IV's friendly faces ....
dbevis
May 17th, 2005, 06:33 AM
There are several spots in the Indy area where you can get such a perspective. One with easy access is high atop Crown Hill cemetary (i.e., the James Whitcomb Riley hilltop gravesite). Sunrise or sunset would be your best bet unless you hit on a really crystal-clear day with no midday haze. You might find something close to what you are after around 16th and Georgetown road, too ;)
more...
485Mbe4001
11-03 06:34 PM
short answer Nope
a) because immigration is not high on Obama's agenda.
b) the economic downturn will be used by the the anti's to thwart any measure to help us
c) We are still very low on everyone's plate, democrats will want to get the illegals and all will use us as a pawn.
d) The trend is that the right will become hard right and left will become hard left...wait and watch.
the guys who will post bad comments, please remember that i had posted something similar when the democrats got majority and we have multiple threads singing the lords praise and showering flowers. It will be politics as usual.
We need lots of active members to make ONE strong case and keep hammering away at the lawmakers, instead we get a daily dose of self motivated threads which divide the already small group into smaller groups ((petitions, cases, class actions, EB3 Vs EB2, masters Vs 'grand'Masters etc:rolleyes:) .
Do you guys think this 2008 election will have any impact on the immigration process?
a) because immigration is not high on Obama's agenda.
b) the economic downturn will be used by the the anti's to thwart any measure to help us
c) We are still very low on everyone's plate, democrats will want to get the illegals and all will use us as a pawn.
d) The trend is that the right will become hard right and left will become hard left...wait and watch.
the guys who will post bad comments, please remember that i had posted something similar when the democrats got majority and we have multiple threads singing the lords praise and showering flowers. It will be politics as usual.
We need lots of active members to make ONE strong case and keep hammering away at the lawmakers, instead we get a daily dose of self motivated threads which divide the already small group into smaller groups ((petitions, cases, class actions, EB3 Vs EB2, masters Vs 'grand'Masters etc:rolleyes:) .
Do you guys think this 2008 election will have any impact on the immigration process?
2010 Happy Mother#39;s Day!

GCAmigo
08-03 12:21 PM
FIFO - FirstInFirstOut & LIFO - LastInFirstOut
Folks at USCIS follow a random method ie AIAO - AnytimeInAnytimeOut.
Enjoy the wait!
Folks at USCIS follow a random method ie AIAO - AnytimeInAnytimeOut.
Enjoy the wait!
more...
Michael chertoff
02-19 10:05 AM
Hello, I'm wondering what steps I need to take in order to help my husband become a US resident (eventually a citizen but one step at a time). I have figured out that we need to fill out an I-130 but I keep seeing everyone talk about an I-485 and I'm curious if we need to use that one as well, and how many others???
Really quickly, our history: I'm a 19 year old US citizen by birth, and my husband is a 27 year old undocumented alien from Mexico. We just got married on Valentines day 2011 and I'm pregnant also which is why I would prefer to do this quickly as to prevent a possible deportation although he is an amazingly wonderful guy who's never had a run in with the law, it's just a constant concern of mine. =( He also has a 5 year old son from a previous marriage with an American woman (she cheated on him, and then divorced him) who we eventually would like to get custody for since his mother is a very bad person but that's another story.
I realize this is a complicated process that most people would suggest using a lawyer for, but I know there's people out there that have accomplished this without one and so that is my goal to do this on our own but I'm thinking that some advice from experienced individuals would benefit me greatly in this task. =) Any help you're willing to give would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much <3
Fifteen minutes, could save you 15 percent or more on your car insurance.
Really quickly, our history: I'm a 19 year old US citizen by birth, and my husband is a 27 year old undocumented alien from Mexico. We just got married on Valentines day 2011 and I'm pregnant also which is why I would prefer to do this quickly as to prevent a possible deportation although he is an amazingly wonderful guy who's never had a run in with the law, it's just a constant concern of mine. =( He also has a 5 year old son from a previous marriage with an American woman (she cheated on him, and then divorced him) who we eventually would like to get custody for since his mother is a very bad person but that's another story.
I realize this is a complicated process that most people would suggest using a lawyer for, but I know there's people out there that have accomplished this without one and so that is my goal to do this on our own but I'm thinking that some advice from experienced individuals would benefit me greatly in this task. =) Any help you're willing to give would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much <3
Fifteen minutes, could save you 15 percent or more on your car insurance.
hair mothers day quotes.
bondgoli007
07-14 04:39 PM
I was audited on 6/09 and Fragommenr responded on 6/30...No response so far and I have emailed my Fragommen paralegal the following questions;
1. Typically how long does DOL take to respond to an Audit?
2. What kind of response can I expect? Will it be an approval or a further Audit?
3. What % of cases get a further audit after a response is filed to an initial Audit?
I will send out a response when I hear from him.
Side question: Is my Priority date the date when PERM was applied or the date the PERM will be approved?
Thanks.
1. Typically how long does DOL take to respond to an Audit?
2. What kind of response can I expect? Will it be an approval or a further Audit?
3. What % of cases get a further audit after a response is filed to an initial Audit?
I will send out a response when I hear from him.
Side question: Is my Priority date the date when PERM was applied or the date the PERM will be approved?
Thanks.
more...
thomachan72
11-08 03:03 PM
regarding carrying older LCAs;
It might never be asked. However, the only time it is asked is when you dont have it with you.
Be prepared to carry a transparent plastic bag or so with all the documents. Its a pain but better to be careful.:(
It might never be asked. However, the only time it is asked is when you dont have it with you.
Be prepared to carry a transparent plastic bag or so with all the documents. Its a pain but better to be careful.:(
hot Everyone who quotes
JunRN
12-18 08:07 AM
AC21 is quite tricky. There is no hard and fast rule that if the ONET number is similar, USCIS will automatically rule in favor of the change. IO's will still look at the details of each job requirements and will check if it matches the requirements in the Labor Certification.
ONET number will somehow help specially if it falls under one category or number and the new job title is listed as sample. But remember, USCIS will still look at the details and will not rely on just the title.
ONET number will somehow help specially if it falls under one category or number and the new job title is listed as sample. But remember, USCIS will still look at the details and will not rely on just the title.
more...
house quotes on mother. quotes on

dagabaaj
09-25 10:49 AM
So spouse can just use the EAD card and apply for a job. What does the employing company ask for when hiring?
What if they do not know what an EAD card is?
Also when can the spouse apply for SSN# after getting EAD card. Is the there a time frame within which one has to get the SSN#?
What if they do not know what an EAD card is?
Also when can the spouse apply for SSN# after getting EAD card. Is the there a time frame within which one has to get the SSN#?
tattoo quotes about mothers, happy
bluekayal
03-18 02:50 PM
I wonder if my child who only has ITIN will get the $300..probably not ...Waste of money to apply for EAD for a 10 yr old!
more...
pictures of quotes about mothers
meridiani.planum
12-13 06:26 PM
you are a sheer genius (or should I say genie-ASS).
Yesterday you posted a link from Murthys website:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16081
got beatings for that. Went away for a while. Now you come back with a posting from Mathhew Oh's website.
In neither case you posted a link to where you go the information from (also removed the copyright notice that Murthy puts up on all her postings), act as if its some "breaking news" when we have all read it ages ago, and are barely recovering from the hangover.
You are probably expecting flowers, but will receive brickbats. Again.
Yesterday you posted a link from Murthys website:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16081
got beatings for that. Went away for a while. Now you come back with a posting from Mathhew Oh's website.
In neither case you posted a link to where you go the information from (also removed the copyright notice that Murthy puts up on all her postings), act as if its some "breaking news" when we have all read it ages ago, and are barely recovering from the hangover.
You are probably expecting flowers, but will receive brickbats. Again.
dresses Earth Day Quotes | Mother
tikka
08-10 04:07 PM
Get some inspiration
qtW8h5vLfn4
and make it to the meeting and rally :)
see you there..
qtW8h5vLfn4
and make it to the meeting and rally :)
see you there..
more...
makeup Happy Mother#39;s Day Quotes
.gif)
cris
08-30 12:22 PM
outstanding answer , gg_ny ! Thank you very much
girlfriend Tags: mother teresa quotes,

Jitamitra
05-31 12:14 PM
Recently joined.
Contributed $200.
Contributed $200.
hairstyles Mother Teresa Quotes 3
roseball
02-25 12:58 PM
I started talking to new employer about my joining and I requested for preparing PERM stuff before I join. This is the only this I want the new employer to do on behalf me before I join with him. The employer said Prevailing Wage determination takes 2 months. And the new employer mentioned that he can not do Prevailing Wage determination without joining. Is this right?
PWD has nothing to do with you joining them. All DOL does in PWD is it assigns a salary range based on the location of the job and the minimum requirements defined for the position. BTW, it is infact taking 2-3 months to get PWD these days.
PWD has nothing to do with you joining them. All DOL does in PWD is it assigns a salary range based on the location of the job and the minimum requirements defined for the position. BTW, it is infact taking 2-3 months to get PWD these days.
arnab221
01-25 02:46 PM
When it is piecemeal people say we want comprehensive reform.
When it is comprehensive reform they say it is too broad to pass .
When it is summer they say Immigration Bill be introduced as early as Winter .
When it is winter they say it immigration bill will be introduced as early as summer .
When it is between spring(between winter and summer) they say now there is not adequate support for the bill.
This is a clear motive of hanging immigration reform like a bone in front of the dog and making him run around it and pay taxes .
When it is comprehensive reform they say it is too broad to pass .
When it is summer they say Immigration Bill be introduced as early as Winter .
When it is winter they say it immigration bill will be introduced as early as summer .
When it is between spring(between winter and summer) they say now there is not adequate support for the bill.
This is a clear motive of hanging immigration reform like a bone in front of the dog and making him run around it and pay taxes .
chandra_mb
07-18 11:37 PM
I understand that to file 485, all applicants need to be in the US.
Do the dependents/spouse need to be present in the US to file the EAD later (after we get the 485 receipt) ?
Do the dependents/spouse need to be present in the US to file the EAD later (after we get the 485 receipt) ?
No comments:
Post a Comment