hello
04-14 12:36 PM
Hope we can get more people here.
wallpaper emo love quotes wallpapers.
dammu
04-14 08:44 PM
Hi,
I am on H1B without job and no paystubs.
My employer has been trying to find a project for me but till now he couldnt get anything.
Its been 6 months alreay since I am on H1B visa.
He made me modify my actual experience to include fake projects .
Now I am thinking of filing a complaint to DOL.
I have my H1B petition and offer letter from the employer.
But I am worried that if I file complaint ,my employer will threaten me telling that I faked my experience and submitted fake resumes.
What should I do? Will DOL take any action against me?
Any success stories of DOL complaint filing?
I am on H1B without job and no paystubs.
My employer has been trying to find a project for me but till now he couldnt get anything.
Its been 6 months alreay since I am on H1B visa.
He made me modify my actual experience to include fake projects .
Now I am thinking of filing a complaint to DOL.
I have my H1B petition and offer letter from the employer.
But I am worried that if I file complaint ,my employer will threaten me telling that I faked my experience and submitted fake resumes.
What should I do? Will DOL take any action against me?
Any success stories of DOL complaint filing?
jsb
01-26 09:41 AM
If I check my case online I see following
On July 24, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail ...
On Receipt Notice I-797C -Notice of Action I see following
Received Date : June 25, 2007
Notice Date : July 25, 2007
I dont know why online case status says that "On July 24, 2007, we received ...."
Do anyone of you see such date mismatch.
Thanks,
Yes, this is very common. See my post of 01/23/2009 above. In my case, and many others, this difference is of several months (RD is July 2,'07, but online RD is Oct 11,'07, which made me down in the list for processing sequence by 1000's of cases)
On July 24, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail ...
On Receipt Notice I-797C -Notice of Action I see following
Received Date : June 25, 2007
Notice Date : July 25, 2007
I dont know why online case status says that "On July 24, 2007, we received ...."
Do anyone of you see such date mismatch.
Thanks,
Yes, this is very common. See my post of 01/23/2009 above. In my case, and many others, this difference is of several months (RD is July 2,'07, but online RD is Oct 11,'07, which made me down in the list for processing sequence by 1000's of cases)
2011 emo love quotes backgrounds.

Munna Bhai
01-10 02:46 PM
I filed my I-140 and I-485 concurrently on July 6th, 2007
Not sure how long it will take to get I-140 and _-485 approved. My lawyer says I should hang in there and try to be patient.
My I-140 and I-485 were transferred from Nebraska to California and back to Nebraska in September 2007. September 2007 is the last time that they were transferred, as far as I know.
When I called the USCIS number, the automatic voice operated system said that if my case is still unapproved afer 180 days from the date of the last transfer, then I should call to speak to a customer representative.
So I guess I will have to wait to March 2008 before I can get to speak to anyone about my I-140, if it has not been approved by then.
I am in the EB-3 category.
bump
Not sure how long it will take to get I-140 and _-485 approved. My lawyer says I should hang in there and try to be patient.
My I-140 and I-485 were transferred from Nebraska to California and back to Nebraska in September 2007. September 2007 is the last time that they were transferred, as far as I know.
When I called the USCIS number, the automatic voice operated system said that if my case is still unapproved afer 180 days from the date of the last transfer, then I should call to speak to a customer representative.
So I guess I will have to wait to March 2008 before I can get to speak to anyone about my I-140, if it has not been approved by then.
I am in the EB-3 category.
bump
more...
Rajwaitingon140
12-18 12:21 AM
Buddy
When I took VISA and entered into Mexico and asked Mexican Immigration Officer please stamp my passport as I entered in Mexico, but he said if you are in Mexico for less than 72 hours then you don't need to take VISA or special permission if your stay is going to more than 72 hours then you need to take visiting VISA...I took it because I was going with my entire family...but I knew my collegues went to Mexico for stamping..without taking any Mexico VISA..hope this helps..if you need any additional info please let me know.
Thanks
Raj
I am planning to visit Mexico (not for H1 stamping - plan to use AP), I had called up their consulate in Philly and was told that they are not issuing visas at that location until Jan first week. The person I spoke to suggested that I go to the consulate in New York. I tried calling the consulate in NY, however, I could not get to speak with anyone there. They had an automated message that lists the things required for the stamping, the visa fee ($36), etc.,
However, no info if I have to schedule an appointment, how long they require to process the application.
Does anyone here have an experience with the Mexican tourist visa stamping?
Thanks in advance.
When I took VISA and entered into Mexico and asked Mexican Immigration Officer please stamp my passport as I entered in Mexico, but he said if you are in Mexico for less than 72 hours then you don't need to take VISA or special permission if your stay is going to more than 72 hours then you need to take visiting VISA...I took it because I was going with my entire family...but I knew my collegues went to Mexico for stamping..without taking any Mexico VISA..hope this helps..if you need any additional info please let me know.
Thanks
Raj
I am planning to visit Mexico (not for H1 stamping - plan to use AP), I had called up their consulate in Philly and was told that they are not issuing visas at that location until Jan first week. The person I spoke to suggested that I go to the consulate in New York. I tried calling the consulate in NY, however, I could not get to speak with anyone there. They had an automated message that lists the things required for the stamping, the visa fee ($36), etc.,
However, no info if I have to schedule an appointment, how long they require to process the application.
Does anyone here have an experience with the Mexican tourist visa stamping?
Thanks in advance.

mallu
10-01 12:39 PM
.....Currently the FBI name check system is a bonanza for a criminal. He/She will have 2 - 3 years to commit the crime, before the FBI catches up with him/her.
.....
They are not dumb , they might be already keeping a watch on you while on soil.
.....
They are not dumb , they might be already keeping a watch on you while on soil.
more...
shantak
04-29 02:19 PM
You are missing a point here. I am on H1 through another desi firm. I stayed with them for 3 years and now my extension is coming up.My spouse's PD is May 2006 , his I-140 is approved and luckily he was able to apply for AOS last year during July fiasco. So I was able to apply for AOS as derivative on his 485. But because it is advisable that to maintain non-immigrant status while our AOS is pending I am confused whether to extend my H1 through my employer or use EAD that I got through my spouse. As you all know being able to apply for aos was very lucky opportunity last year and I do not want to mess up my aos application in anyway. I am concerned that if I am not able to respond to RFE in my H1 extension , it will affect my aos if they dig up my past.
I would not get too much worried, firstly apply for H1 extension, if by any chance you get an RFE and if you think you will not be able to answer it then withdraw the petition and shift to EAD.
I would not get too much worried, firstly apply for H1 extension, if by any chance you get an RFE and if you think you will not be able to answer it then withdraw the petition and shift to EAD.
2010 emo love quotes tagalog_09.
.jpg)
furiouspride
08-10 06:57 PM
Why would IV not support a bill like this? Wouldn't this not make all our current problems go away?
more...
.jpg)
TomPlate
02-03 05:04 PM
Can you please let me know anyone. I had this doubt because one of my friend is saying,
During PORT OF ENTRY AP can only be used with EAD. Expired EAD will be an issue here.
Even if you do not use EAD and in H1.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW:confused:
During PORT OF ENTRY AP can only be used with EAD. Expired EAD will be an issue here.
Even if you do not use EAD and in H1.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW:confused:
hair Emo Love Sad Quotes. sad love
av2307
09-03 03:18 PM
By the way - harrdr , I'm exactly in the same situation - PD May '08 , I-140 approved and i have a very enticing full time offer from a Major financial firm. But i don't want to jeopardize my chances to get a GC in the next couple of yrs ( given that EB2 dates have moved forward substantially last month).
Please keep me in loop in case you find anything else about the situation. I'll do the same.
TIA
-A
Please keep me in loop in case you find anything else about the situation. I'll do the same.
TIA
-A
more...
rockstart
07-16 11:24 AM
Can any one tell what is written on Eb3 I 140. I am assuming it will be
Sec 203 (b) (3)
but is there any text associated?
For example, if it says 'Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg, or Exceptional ability Sec 203 (b) (2)' it is EB2. So it's what's checked in when u file your 140, and what it is approved for.
Sec 203 (b) (3)
but is there any text associated?
For example, if it says 'Mem of Profession w/Adv Deg, or Exceptional ability Sec 203 (b) (2)' it is EB2. So it's what's checked in when u file your 140, and what it is approved for.
hot emo love wallpaper. emo love
beautifulMind
08-08 08:44 PM
Universities are non profit organizations hence not restricted by h1b quota..Try to find a job in a non profit organization till then stay in school ...you can also consider getting married :) which will open up more options for you
more...
house 2010 emo love quotes
vegasbaby
02-19 07:23 PM
I thought this might be of your interest.
Home - Upgrading to EB2: Can I use the same job? (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/content/155-upgrading-to-eb2-can-i-use-the-same-job.html)
Home - Upgrading to EB2: Can I use the same job? (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/content/155-upgrading-to-eb2-can-i-use-the-same-job.html)
tattoo Emo+love+quotes+wallpapers;
Sakthisagar
11-19 09:10 AM
Good Luck to all of you, but nowadays if a person is below the age of 60, getting a Visitors Visa is difficult, but there are exceptional cases too.but no guarantee that they will issue a Visa. Show bank account, or real estate in their names, And also appoint letter may help, but there is no guarantee, only Visitor's visas issued for youngsters are Celebrities, Business persons, diplomats and if you are able to convince US consulate that you will come back for sure. (with proving documents!) otherwise it is difficult to my knowledge.
more...
pictures emo love quotes and poems. emo
i99
09-19 12:39 PM
... this means nothing. it might mean "none of the above" in a multiple choice situation and might be put by mistake. might be good to have it corrected though. :rolleyes:
--a person who does not know what happened to own application at all. :)
--a person who does not know what happened to own application at all. :)
dresses emo love hurts quotes. emo

Ψ
06-05 10:19 PM
arrite heres my serve ............in my opininon it looks pretty good...http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v188/_azzy_/goodvsevil_copy.jpg
more...
makeup love quotes wallpapers. emo

wellwisher02
03-27 03:39 PM
why will it retrogate again? we will see forward movement. be +ve and optimistic.:)
Agreed! Let's think positive that it will move forward.
Agreed! Let's think positive that it will move forward.
girlfriend images emo love quotes
martinvisalaw
07-06 04:42 PM
Hi Martin,
Thanks once again for your reply with in no time.I really admire your service.I went through your Faqs but the part i dint understood is..
If you don't show the extension approval notice (maybe because you didn't know the case was approved before you returned), you will get just the old expiration date on your new I-94. This will then be the operative end date, not the extension date. This is because CIS has a "last action" rule, whereby the last status they give you is what governs. In this situation, the last action would be your admission until the visa and date.
As i get a new I94 attached with expiration date as my new 797 approval date(Assuming i get approval after my travel when i am in USA) .So my old I94 is valid till My present visa date and after that i have my New I 94 which is valid till my Extension approval date.So iam unable to get what complication i may get into.Only problem i can think of is if i dont get I 94 attached to my I 797 Approval Notice.Do let me know if iam missing anything.Thanks again.
The complication occurs if the extension is approved while you are outside the US, and you only show the old visa on returning. In that case, your old expiration date will govern, because it will supersede the extension approval based on the CIS "last action rule."
Thanks once again for your reply with in no time.I really admire your service.I went through your Faqs but the part i dint understood is..
If you don't show the extension approval notice (maybe because you didn't know the case was approved before you returned), you will get just the old expiration date on your new I-94. This will then be the operative end date, not the extension date. This is because CIS has a "last action" rule, whereby the last status they give you is what governs. In this situation, the last action would be your admission until the visa and date.
As i get a new I94 attached with expiration date as my new 797 approval date(Assuming i get approval after my travel when i am in USA) .So my old I94 is valid till My present visa date and after that i have my New I 94 which is valid till my Extension approval date.So iam unable to get what complication i may get into.Only problem i can think of is if i dont get I 94 attached to my I 797 Approval Notice.Do let me know if iam missing anything.Thanks again.
The complication occurs if the extension is approved while you are outside the US, and you only show the old visa on returning. In that case, your old expiration date will govern, because it will supersede the extension approval based on the CIS "last action rule."
hairstyles emo love quotes wallpapers. emo quotes wallpapers.

gman
07-08 08:08 PM
Where's this information posted?
BornConfused
07-03 10:21 AM
u talk like a kid in class II.
In the second grade you mean? And yet you're the one using "u" and in lower case letter. Chill and use your sense of humor if you have one.
In the second grade you mean? And yet you're the one using "u" and in lower case letter. Chill and use your sense of humor if you have one.
Texascitypaul
02-23 05:02 PM
Even though you entered under the VWP, and even though you remained here after your I-94 expired, you can file for AOS based on your marriage to a US Citizen.
Your wife is required to provide an affidavit of support. However, if her income and/or resources combined with your income/resources are insufficient, you can rely on a second affidavit from someone willing to be a "co-sponsor". The co-sponsor must be: a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, over 18 years old, and domiciled in the US.
Again thank you very much for the speedy reply.
So i need to file all at the same time the following..
Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status I-485 $1,010 ($930 plus a biometrics fee of $80).
Affidavit of Support I-134 $0
Petition for Alien Relative I-130 $355
Application for Employment Authorization I-765 $340
Is this everything? so assuming all goes well i would be protected from deportation from the time of filing until decisions are made? and would also be able to get EAD and SS number from that point on?
Paul
Your wife is required to provide an affidavit of support. However, if her income and/or resources combined with your income/resources are insufficient, you can rely on a second affidavit from someone willing to be a "co-sponsor". The co-sponsor must be: a US Citizen or Permanent Resident, over 18 years old, and domiciled in the US.
Again thank you very much for the speedy reply.
So i need to file all at the same time the following..
Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status I-485 $1,010 ($930 plus a biometrics fee of $80).
Affidavit of Support I-134 $0
Petition for Alien Relative I-130 $355
Application for Employment Authorization I-765 $340
Is this everything? so assuming all goes well i would be protected from deportation from the time of filing until decisions are made? and would also be able to get EAD and SS number from that point on?
Paul
No comments:
Post a Comment