
sunny26
06-29 03:42 PM
hi
If not able to get insurance talk to the Dr they have some package like 3000$ for full term checkup and delivery(normal) like that.One of my friend in tx dont have insurance so they took that package the Dr office offered him.
If not able to get insurance talk to the Dr they have some package like 3000$ for full term checkup and delivery(normal) like that.One of my friend in tx dont have insurance so they took that package the Dr office offered him.
wallpaper tribal wings with cross.

satish_hello
08-21 06:08 PM
I don't understand , people are started getting receipt filed in july'14th, july'16th. They are not processing July3rd through july'14th filing?.
I have sent my application on July5th to NSC. It is received by NSC at July6th.Did any one got receipts in 5th or 6th filer..
I didn't see much of filed between july'3nd through july '14th filings in this forum.
-satish
----------------------------------------------
EB2/PD-Sept'2004/I-140 Approved.
I-485 - Sent July5th.
RD - ?
AD -?
I have sent my application on July5th to NSC. It is received by NSC at July6th.Did any one got receipts in 5th or 6th filer..
I didn't see much of filed between july'3nd through july '14th filings in this forum.
-satish
----------------------------------------------
EB2/PD-Sept'2004/I-140 Approved.
I-485 - Sent July5th.
RD - ?
AD -?

shaikhshehzadali
07-11 11:35 AM
No big deal man...mine was approved in 2 days from NSC..;)
2011 cool cross tattoos for guys.
abandookwala63
10-26 04:53 PM
Hi ,
Cna someone give me the customer Servcie #s to call For TSC
Are they by service center?
Wat is Second Level Support and what is the # to call them?
Tel # 1-8003755283 and then press # 1-2-2-6-2-2-1
Cna someone give me the customer Servcie #s to call For TSC
Are they by service center?
Wat is Second Level Support and what is the # to call them?
Tel # 1-8003755283 and then press # 1-2-2-6-2-2-1
more...

masterji
09-23 03:59 PM
I applied for my second AP on 08/11/2009, was approved on 09/03/2009, was received at the attorney's office on 09/10/2009. Service center NSC.
No FP was done. FWIW my last FP was in Jan 09.
Thanks for the info
No FP was done. FWIW my last FP was in Jan 09.
Thanks for the info
ca_immigrant
12-19 07:32 PM
This is Pat B 's broken record. He has lost all his credibility during all these years of immigrant bashing. He can write as many of them but other than red necks, no one is impressed. He is 71 years old and in couple years he will be gone. Old age brings some mental issues with it.
...lol......old age brings some mental issues....I like that ;)
take it easy folks....just ignore what Pat B@#$#@% wrote.......
only a jacka** (who probably does not want to work hard) like Pat would be worried about loosing his job to others.....
...lol......old age brings some mental issues....I like that ;)
take it easy folks....just ignore what Pat B@#$#@% wrote.......
only a jacka** (who probably does not want to work hard) like Pat would be worried about loosing his job to others.....
more...
pappu
12-24 10:44 AM
If you have a blog, pls post IV related messages, links, Banner ads on your blogs.
Banners are available at http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=36
Let us also list such blogs on this thread. Here are some blogs:
(1) http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com
(2) http://iv-physicians.blogspot.com
(3) http://iv-tristate.blogspot.com
(4) http://dcrally.blogspot.com
(5) http://www.touchdownusa.org/
(6) http://skilledimmigrants.blogspot.com/
(7) http://www.touchdownusa.org/floral/FloralProtest.html
(8) http://www.tired-immigrant.blogspot.com/
Banners are available at http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=65&Itemid=36
Let us also list such blogs on this thread. Here are some blogs:
(1) http://immigrationvoice.blogspot.com
(2) http://iv-physicians.blogspot.com
(3) http://iv-tristate.blogspot.com
(4) http://dcrally.blogspot.com
(5) http://www.touchdownusa.org/
(6) http://skilledimmigrants.blogspot.com/
(7) http://www.touchdownusa.org/floral/FloralProtest.html
(8) http://www.tired-immigrant.blogspot.com/
2010 Cross Tattoos For Men Arm.
indyanguy
11-21 02:10 PM
However, I see a spike in "Programm manager" type job where an on-shore person manages a team of off-shore developers sitting in countries like India.
What say?
What makes you say that there will be a spike in the PM jobs?
What say?
What makes you say that there will be a spike in the PM jobs?
more...
Norristown
10-15 07:47 AM
You are correct Chandu !.
My manager suggested me to read this book. Actually he refered this book for one of the middle eastern issues.
Even though the company is not fully satisfied with Outsource team performance, still they want to stick to it some time beacuse of low budget and cutdown time. Outsourced company has offered 24x7 development which will attract most US companies.
I think time will come soon that we are going to have GreencardVoice.org and fight for early US citizenship for GC holders!
My manager suggested me to read this book. Actually he refered this book for one of the middle eastern issues.
Even though the company is not fully satisfied with Outsource team performance, still they want to stick to it some time beacuse of low budget and cutdown time. Outsourced company has offered 24x7 development which will attract most US companies.
I think time will come soon that we are going to have GreencardVoice.org and fight for early US citizenship for GC holders!
hair cross tattoos designs for men.
lazycis
12-10 11:22 AM
One can apply for EAD renewal before or after the current EAD expires. If you do not need a new EAD to continue working, there is no need to apply for a renewal well in advance. It won't raise any flags if you apply after current EAD expires. I did it without any issues. But because the new EAD will be valid for one year from the date a current EAD expires, there are no benefits in waiting either.
more...
admin
05-18 10:40 PM
The title means ... You r right, not only Indian, but Chineese, Russians and all others ... but title is "Indian immigrants .... " :(
The title was something that the journalist came up with so that it will capture the attention of it's viewers. So please don't read too much into it.
The title was something that the journalist came up with so that it will capture the attention of it's viewers. So please don't read too much into it.
hot cross tattoos for men. cross

arunmohan
04-01 12:28 PM
greenguru:
Congratulation.
From your 2 responses, I did see that you filed labor under EB2. Could you please confirm that you filed labor first then I-140 or just I-140?
Once again congratulation and Enjoy your freedom.
Thanks a lot.
Congratulation.
From your 2 responses, I did see that you filed labor under EB2. Could you please confirm that you filed labor first then I-140 or just I-140?
Once again congratulation and Enjoy your freedom.
Thanks a lot.
more...
house cross tattoos for men.

ArunAntonio
10-17 12:48 PM
I am trying to book an appointment at the chennai consulate through the vfs website.
I fill in all the details on the DS 156 application and on hitting continue I do not seem to be getting the printable version with the bar code that we need to print and take to the consulate during the interview.
Another thing is after clicking on continue I am presented with a page to fill in the DS 157 and petition details and after filling that, I just get options to save and exit or go back.
I am not getting options to select a date to schedule the interview.
Any one who has done this recently please hlep, I am stuck witth this stupid thing for a couple of days now.... Please help ;(
I fill in all the details on the DS 156 application and on hitting continue I do not seem to be getting the printable version with the bar code that we need to print and take to the consulate during the interview.
Another thing is after clicking on continue I am presented with a page to fill in the DS 157 and petition details and after filling that, I just get options to save and exit or go back.
I am not getting options to select a date to schedule the interview.
Any one who has done this recently please hlep, I am stuck witth this stupid thing for a couple of days now.... Please help ;(
tattoo cross back tattoo
reddog
07-08 01:25 PM
Though it is not of my concern - I see that you want to file a divorce with your current spouse and then remarry another person - while I don't know your personal specific situation - I would suggest that you must try and work it out with your current spouse
I see a lot of divorce cases these days among the immigrant community and when we look into it further - many cases divorces could have been avoided if spouses were more accomodating.
Once again - I have written this with a good intent. Please do niot shoot me down. Admins can delete my post if needed.
wb, agony aunt
and stop watching those Karan Johar movies.
I see a lot of divorce cases these days among the immigrant community and when we look into it further - many cases divorces could have been avoided if spouses were more accomodating.
Once again - I have written this with a good intent. Please do niot shoot me down. Admins can delete my post if needed.
wb, agony aunt
and stop watching those Karan Johar movies.
more...
pictures Tribal Cross Tattoo Designs
lecter
January 6th, 2005, 09:40 AM
Here's the thrid in my "tryptich"
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/15HL2C9752-old_lady_pole-III-med.jpg
waddaya think?
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/15HL2C9752-old_lady_pole-III-med.jpg
waddaya think?
dresses tribal cross tattoos for men.
luckylavs
07-17 04:58 PM
one silly question. How weeks do we have in hand to file 485?
more...
makeup Celtic tribal tattoo ideas

PlainSpeak
04-07 12:25 PM
When one should feel to donate, they can donate. Doesn't mean that you donated, means everyone should donate.
It is about donation, not Haptaa-vasooli.....
So, before taunting anyone you should understand the meaning of "Donation".
If some one directs a post to you and asks you directly about whether you donated or not then you can then send out posts of the above kind
In the mean time if you believe in the cause donate else dont but there is no use arguing about pros/cons and definition of donation per se or difference between donation and contribution.
It is about donation, not Haptaa-vasooli.....
So, before taunting anyone you should understand the meaning of "Donation".
If some one directs a post to you and asks you directly about whether you donated or not then you can then send out posts of the above kind
In the mean time if you believe in the cause donate else dont but there is no use arguing about pros/cons and definition of donation per se or difference between donation and contribution.
girlfriend tribal cross tattoos for men.

sainwa
07-06 01:53 PM
there are some beginner level shootng courses, inquire at your local gun store.
make sure you understand the law about keeping the gun (concealed/un-concealed) etc how to carry in vehicle , work safety laws about the gun being present in your vehicle at work parking site.
if you understand the law well then there shoudl not be any issue.
Store's are on 6 month back order on the top selling ones. Even if you get one, getting ammo is a big challenge now a days. They are also back ordered for many days due to hign demand.
I bought some decent amount of gold with my glock too ;)
Dollar may crash any day in next 2-3 years. that is day , when things will go out of control.
make sure you understand the law about keeping the gun (concealed/un-concealed) etc how to carry in vehicle , work safety laws about the gun being present in your vehicle at work parking site.
if you understand the law well then there shoudl not be any issue.
Store's are on 6 month back order on the top selling ones. Even if you get one, getting ammo is a big challenge now a days. They are also back ordered for many days due to hign demand.
I bought some decent amount of gold with my glock too ;)
Dollar may crash any day in next 2-3 years. that is day , when things will go out of control.
hairstyles cross tattoos for men on back.
chanduv23
12-25 11:30 AM
Great Idea!
I'm thinking of printing some and leaving it in local worship places mostly visited by immigrants(in my case its a hindu temple)
You can post it on the notice board. Generally temples charge $2 or $5 for putting up a notice.
I'm thinking of printing some and leaving it in local worship places mostly visited by immigrants(in my case its a hindu temple)
You can post it on the notice board. Generally temples charge $2 or $5 for putting up a notice.
axp817
04-09 02:54 PM
Is this legal?
Yes.
Is it a common practice?
Apparently.
If for some reason, I485 is denied and you challenge the decision using MTR, will you still be legal status if the MTR process takes several months?
Yes, and you can also work on the EAD, unless the 485 denial notice specifically states that the EAD is also revoked/denied/rendered invalid, in which case, you can't use the EAD to work, but you are still okay to be in the country.
Is there a limit on how many times you can challenge USCIS decision? If they reject your application 10 times and you know the reason they rejected each time is incorrect, do you get to challenge them if you have enough evidence that your application was rejected incorrectly?
Chances of a 485 application being denied multiple times due to the same reason are bleak, although if it does happen (wrongful denial of course), or if it is denied multiple times, but due to a different reason each time, my understanding is that you can keep challenging/appealing the decision.
Good luck.
Yes.
Is it a common practice?
Apparently.
If for some reason, I485 is denied and you challenge the decision using MTR, will you still be legal status if the MTR process takes several months?
Yes, and you can also work on the EAD, unless the 485 denial notice specifically states that the EAD is also revoked/denied/rendered invalid, in which case, you can't use the EAD to work, but you are still okay to be in the country.
Is there a limit on how many times you can challenge USCIS decision? If they reject your application 10 times and you know the reason they rejected each time is incorrect, do you get to challenge them if you have enough evidence that your application was rejected incorrectly?
Chances of a 485 application being denied multiple times due to the same reason are bleak, although if it does happen (wrongful denial of course), or if it is denied multiple times, but due to a different reason each time, my understanding is that you can keep challenging/appealing the decision.
Good luck.
cleopatra
02-17 10:41 AM
You are right. We need to get this to everyone who is waiting for GC.
But Instead of focussing on getting this to everyone, can you focus on getting just two people to participate in this event?
Even if only a few of us do this, this will spread like wildfire by itself. We can make this event a grand success and get what we want.
Spread the word. Participate.
But Instead of focussing on getting this to everyone, can you focus on getting just two people to participate in this event?
Even if only a few of us do this, this will spread like wildfire by itself. We can make this event a grand success and get what we want.
Spread the word. Participate.
No comments:
Post a Comment