BharatPremi
09-06 01:06 PM
I personally love and am proficient in Hindi but I don't think we should make this site look like a Desi forum. Even if your post about India, a lot south/east indian people don't speak/understand hindi.
Well, first you need to learn basic English first. You should have written "Can we write in English?" rather than "Can we speak English?" as on these boards we write, we do not speak. And for your information, if any posts (In Hindi) are valuable, people of other nationalities will learn Hindi to gain knowledge out of those posts. So please don't worry much about other people writing in Hindi. I understand that you may be a born slave but do not impose your slavery attidue on others.
Well, first you need to learn basic English first. You should have written "Can we write in English?" rather than "Can we speak English?" as on these boards we write, we do not speak. And for your information, if any posts (In Hindi) are valuable, people of other nationalities will learn Hindi to gain knowledge out of those posts. So please don't worry much about other people writing in Hindi. I understand that you may be a born slave but do not impose your slavery attidue on others.
wallpaper Photo. Thursday, Sep 24, 2009.
chanduv23
10-23 07:50 PM
walking_dude, cagedcactus and bestin
you guys are a terrific trio
you guys are a terrific trio
digital2k
08-03 06:27 PM
*
2011 lack and white photo,
lalithkx
06-06 05:52 PM
Job should be same or similar responsibilities and salary
more...
sureshvd
10-15 11:15 AM
Hi svr_76,
By accepting citizenship will not make you "FORIEGN". Even after 10 yrs you still be looked as Indian immigrant after all. You are right in a sense that sooner we all will cry for for PIO card.
By accepting citizenship will not make you "FORIEGN". Even after 10 yrs you still be looked as Indian immigrant after all. You are right in a sense that sooner we all will cry for for PIO card.
black_logs
05-25 10:26 PM
Guys,
So finally we're out of Senate with a thundorous victory. We have almost all our provisions in place. I want to thank QGA , The Senators & Staffers of several Senators who helped us sailing thru this 'like a charm'.
Thanks
So finally we're out of Senate with a thundorous victory. We have almost all our provisions in place. I want to thank QGA , The Senators & Staffers of several Senators who helped us sailing thru this 'like a charm'.
Thanks
more...
jsb
11-28 01:19 PM
Fee : $305.00
Applied on line, printed the form.
Attached the following and sent them to USCIS
1) 485 - copy.
2) Old APs 2 - Copies.
3) Cover letter explaining that I need to visit my parents as they are old.
4) DL - Copy.
5) Photos : 2 (write A# and name back of them) (I forgot to send the photos with the application)
I forgot to attach the photos and got RFE, sent photos and approved yesterday. Waiting for the physical copy.
Item (3) the cover letter, is not required, but there is no harm to include one. Besides that include photo page of your passport (to confirm you are who you say you are) help speed up the process.
Applied on line, printed the form.
Attached the following and sent them to USCIS
1) 485 - copy.
2) Old APs 2 - Copies.
3) Cover letter explaining that I need to visit my parents as they are old.
4) DL - Copy.
5) Photos : 2 (write A# and name back of them) (I forgot to send the photos with the application)
I forgot to attach the photos and got RFE, sent photos and approved yesterday. Waiting for the physical copy.
Item (3) the cover letter, is not required, but there is no harm to include one. Besides that include photo page of your passport (to confirm you are who you say you are) help speed up the process.
2010 stock photo : An extreme
Libra
08-15 01:26 PM
Thank you nrakkati, i hope your signature and your no. of posts inspire many in this organization.
Sure...Just contributed $100, will do more in coming months.
Sure...Just contributed $100, will do more in coming months.
more...
bkn96
02-18 01:33 PM
Hello bkn96! congratulations!
so, i am interested to know more about your self-employment status. so you saying that you actually worked for your own company when the 485 was adjudicated? so, they did not ask you any questions about that? no rfe? no raised eyebrows? that is cool! how was it? please share!
That is possible. It is like working with any other company. This not exactly self-employment, we (myself +my wife) have created own corporation with my wife has president and me as employee (Both of us have EAD). So then start working for that company. No need to inform USCIS, it is like working with any other company. Again i am still working in same or simlar job description per Labor/I140. It is verymuch legal and we are paying taxes too!!! .
so, i am interested to know more about your self-employment status. so you saying that you actually worked for your own company when the 485 was adjudicated? so, they did not ask you any questions about that? no rfe? no raised eyebrows? that is cool! how was it? please share!
That is possible. It is like working with any other company. This not exactly self-employment, we (myself +my wife) have created own corporation with my wife has president and me as employee (Both of us have EAD). So then start working for that company. No need to inform USCIS, it is like working with any other company. Again i am still working in same or simlar job description per Labor/I140. It is verymuch legal and we are paying taxes too!!! .
hair KISS White Faces Black Tee
CCC2006
09-26 01:21 PM
Hi All,
My visa will expire (6 yrs completion) in the month of October 2007. What can I do next. Will I get an years extension based on the Green card filing. What is the standard procedure ?
CCC2006
My visa will expire (6 yrs completion) in the month of October 2007. What can I do next. Will I get an years extension based on the Green card filing. What is the standard procedure ?
CCC2006
more...
prem_goel
12-03 10:20 PM
Congrats!!!
If you can post interview details it will be very helpful? and also details abt ur night stay the hotel etc.
Hi, see my other thread at
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum6-non-immigrant-visas/thread783615-tijuana-stamping-on-30th-nov-anyone-new-post.html
If you can post interview details it will be very helpful? and also details abt ur night stay the hotel etc.
Hi, see my other thread at
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum6-non-immigrant-visas/thread783615-tijuana-stamping-on-30th-nov-anyone-new-post.html
hot lack and white photography kiss. lack

wandmaker
12-21 11:22 AM
Can she be of any help to IV's Agenda.
Good thought but your IV handle has the answer to your question. BTW, nothing wrong in making an attempt.
Good thought but your IV handle has the answer to your question. BTW, nothing wrong in making an attempt.
more...
house The Kiss (Photo by Chriggy1)
Almond
08-14 12:10 PM
^^^^ sounds like good news, I'm happy for you:)
tattoo Photography, White Girl,
conchshell
08-15 02:11 PM
enjoy the green ...
more...
pictures Posted in Black amp; White,
Hinglish
01-08 12:44 AM
Thank you qasleuth ..... ..... ..... ..... frack you
Just read your post and you will see the same dastardly mistakes that I supposedly made.
Can you phrase a single complete sentence without '.....' ?
Dastardly means cowardly. What does "dastardly atrocious english" mean in the context of Neha's post ?
Sentences start with capital letters, need to have commas, and there should be proper usage of articles. I can point out atrocious mistakes in every sentence of your post.
Apart from your atrocious English, your profile is incorrect, your presumptions/tone is even more atrocious (addressing the poster as 'Miss', using words like 'hell'). Best of luck.
Just read your post and you will see the same dastardly mistakes that I supposedly made.
Can you phrase a single complete sentence without '.....' ?
Dastardly means cowardly. What does "dastardly atrocious english" mean in the context of Neha's post ?
Sentences start with capital letters, need to have commas, and there should be proper usage of articles. I can point out atrocious mistakes in every sentence of your post.
Apart from your atrocious English, your profile is incorrect, your presumptions/tone is even more atrocious (addressing the poster as 'Miss', using words like 'hell'). Best of luck.
dresses lack and white photos

xu1
07-28 05:41 AM
Currently my labor and 1-140 has been approved. But i havent been able to apply for I-485 due to retrogression. Hence if i change my job now and re-apply for labor will i continue to get extentions?
Also can anyone advice me that for a PERM application the pre-application i.e advertisements and stuff takes how long before i can actually apply for the labor. Also in Perm How long does one have to do the pre-application (advertisments etc)?
Can someone please help?
My EB3 perm took about less than 5 months from pre-app to approval, during which there was about 3 weeks of delay due to my own mistakes.
Pre-app ad campaign for me took the lawyer about < one month for the job description, one month for posting, and two months for interviews and filtering and stuff, maybe another couple of weeks for final prep and filing. It was approved in less than 2 weeks of time.
Also can anyone advice me that for a PERM application the pre-application i.e advertisements and stuff takes how long before i can actually apply for the labor. Also in Perm How long does one have to do the pre-application (advertisments etc)?
Can someone please help?
My EB3 perm took about less than 5 months from pre-app to approval, during which there was about 3 weeks of delay due to my own mistakes.
Pre-app ad campaign for me took the lawyer about < one month for the job description, one month for posting, and two months for interviews and filtering and stuff, maybe another couple of weeks for final prep and filing. It was approved in less than 2 weeks of time.
more...
makeup Staue of Famous WWII Kiss
brad_sk2
09-26 12:30 PM
How long does it take to get EAD card by post after Finger printing is done?
I don't think both are related. Folks are getting EADs along with FP notices or receipts at TSC. Its just that NSC is slooow.
I don't think both are related. Folks are getting EADs along with FP notices or receipts at TSC. Its just that NSC is slooow.
girlfriend Distressed lack and white
seahawks
08-29 09:00 AM
you are not getting my point. im trying to see if this MBA will help with STEM/SKIL and get me a GC. that is all im interested in.
will it help me or not is the Q ..
I doubt it, first and foremost it needs to be accredited and any accredited university has a long list of requirements. However education helps in the long run for sure, but purely for GC I dont think so. I base my answer, because the bill neither passed nor has been voted on, the perfect requirements on being Skilled can be modified and so on. you be the judge
will it help me or not is the Q ..
I doubt it, first and foremost it needs to be accredited and any accredited university has a long list of requirements. However education helps in the long run for sure, but purely for GC I dont think so. I base my answer, because the bill neither passed nor has been voted on, the perfect requirements on being Skilled can be modified and so on. you be the judge
hairstyles BLACK AND WHITE CLOSE UP KISS
ayazali17
12-18 01:38 PM
what about foreign stocks?
IV_Friend
03-29 04:39 PM
Dear Attorney,
My Brother is working Employer "X" on H1B.
His employer started his Green Card Processing in 2007.
His Labor (PD 2007) and 140 are approved by 2008.
Because of some reasons he had leave the employer "X" and Join Employer "Y".
Employer Y, willing to start green card process.
Can my brother use prior Priority Date?
Please advice. I Appreciate your help.
My Brother is working Employer "X" on H1B.
His employer started his Green Card Processing in 2007.
His Labor (PD 2007) and 140 are approved by 2008.
Because of some reasons he had leave the employer "X" and Join Employer "Y".
Employer Y, willing to start green card process.
Can my brother use prior Priority Date?
Please advice. I Appreciate your help.
smisachu
05-13 03:13 PM
From my experience you need to give alternate to just masters. I am not from the software field. My company attorney had put 3 different undergraduate degrees with various years of experience apart from two different masters degrees with 3+ years experience. The concern was that DOL might come back telling that this position is tailor made for me.
Again this was in the early days of PERM and I was one of the first PERM cases my attorney filed.
Again this was in the early days of PERM and I was one of the first PERM cases my attorney filed.
No comments:
Post a Comment