Appu
09-11 01:10 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/USCISToday_Sep_06.pdf
According to the illustrious director of uscis, Mr Emilio Gonzalez, the backlog reduction centers have made rapid progress. In feb 2004, form i140 took 11 months to clear, but as of july 2006, there are zero, i repeat 0 backlogs. It is awesome that he is focusing on the positive, but I would also like to know is how many hundreds of thousands are waiting for their first stage labor to clear.
Ha! If that is so, how come their own friggin website shows a 6 month backlog:
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska
According to the illustrious director of uscis, Mr Emilio Gonzalez, the backlog reduction centers have made rapid progress. In feb 2004, form i140 took 11 months to clear, but as of july 2006, there are zero, i repeat 0 backlogs. It is awesome that he is focusing on the positive, but I would also like to know is how many hundreds of thousands are waiting for their first stage labor to clear.
Ha! If that is so, how come their own friggin website shows a 6 month backlog:
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska
wallpaper Free Download: Taylor Swift

gdhiren
05-14 10:18 AM
Receipt Date: Feb 7, 2007
EB 2, Non-premium
Pending as of 05/14/2007
EB 2, Non-premium
Pending as of 05/14/2007
sam_hoosier
12-11 02:50 PM
guys,
I have hired as an "Auditor" in 2002, which is also the title of my position in my LC. If I use AC21 for AUdit manager, which is considered to be in the same occupational classification, will it be a problem? My salary will probably be double of what is on the LC application.... your thoughts are appreciated..
I heard that a major change in salary with regards to AC21 can be a problem..and the the title "manager" will always excite IOs ...for RFEs...
Did you check the job code for Auditor vs. Audit Manager ? 2x salary differential could be a problem.
You should consult a lawyer.
I have hired as an "Auditor" in 2002, which is also the title of my position in my LC. If I use AC21 for AUdit manager, which is considered to be in the same occupational classification, will it be a problem? My salary will probably be double of what is on the LC application.... your thoughts are appreciated..
I heard that a major change in salary with regards to AC21 can be a problem..and the the title "manager" will always excite IOs ...for RFEs...
Did you check the job code for Auditor vs. Audit Manager ? 2x salary differential could be a problem.
You should consult a lawyer.
2011 taylor swift songs free

GC4US
01-21 01:44 AM
Can soneone help me with this question.....please....
My husband is on H1B and I'm on Ead.....both of us have expired I-94 stamps.....we are planing to go to our home country this year...we want to apply for advance parole......my question is.....can we enter U.S both of us with AD?
I read on Uscis website that you need to have personal reason in order to go to your country while I-485 is pending....and you have to prove your personal reason.....is that true....we want only to visit our parents.
Thanks in advance!
My husband is on H1B and I'm on Ead.....both of us have expired I-94 stamps.....we are planing to go to our home country this year...we want to apply for advance parole......my question is.....can we enter U.S both of us with AD?
I read on Uscis website that you need to have personal reason in order to go to your country while I-485 is pending....and you have to prove your personal reason.....is that true....we want only to visit our parents.
Thanks in advance!
more...
xela
04-23 01:16 AM
everyone that sent in for july 2nd was accepted they did not send them back.
I have rd july 2nd and my pd has been current no approval yet.....
just means they might look at your case....hopefully...
I have rd july 2nd and my pd has been current no approval yet.....
just means they might look at your case....hopefully...
seahawks
08-17 09:46 AM
no refunds, USCIS does not work that way, checks get cashed before they work on a case. Once the checks are cashed, no refunds. The only scenario is if you fell within the cap and they wouldn't accept your application, the whole packet is returned which then will have the checks within the packet. Hope that makes sense:?
more...
somegchuh
05-29 07:04 PM
Only a part of AC21 is repealed; ppl can still move one year after their 140 is approved and 485 is pending.
Can you please post the source of this information? I believe that all of AC21 is being repealed.
Can you please post the source of this information? I believe that all of AC21 is being repealed.
2010 taylor swift songs free
h1bnogc
08-28 09:54 PM
Thanks for a positive reply at last.I checked my both 797s my current one ends on Nov 14 and my future one starts at Nov 15.So i see there is no gap.Hopefully i will be good i guess.I am planning to go to Charlotte Border Security and see if they say me the same.Any way your comments made me rethink that i will be ok.
Please share your experience in correcting date on I94. Please let us know what you end up doing this situation?
I am just wondering why you did not talk to supervisor or also did you show both new and old approval?
Your shared experience definitely helpful to many...
Please share your experience in correcting date on I94. Please let us know what you end up doing this situation?
I am just wondering why you did not talk to supervisor or also did you show both new and old approval?
Your shared experience definitely helpful to many...
more...
visa_reval
12-12 11:34 AM
This is a good doc to help you get started in correcting your I-94.
hair swift songs free download.
loudoggs
07-31 06:51 PM
My lawyer also did not file EAD/AP along with the AOS application. The USCIS FAQ 2 says that you can file without the I-485 receipt but you do need proof of delivery. Has the lawyer given you the FedEx / UPS delivery receipt?
In my case, my HR told me that the lawyer flew in a guy to physically hand over the AOS cases on July 2. Don't know how true that is.:confused:
My I-485(with G-28) was filed by our company lawyer and company did not let us file EAD. I'm filing EAD on my own after USCIS made it clear with FAQ2 that they will accept EAD applications without the I-485 Receipt notice.
My questions is, Can I be sure the receipt notice for the EAD will come to me and not to the lawyer by any chance? I don't have any intention of using EAD but don't want my employer/lawyer know that I have filed it.
Thanks
In my case, my HR told me that the lawyer flew in a guy to physically hand over the AOS cases on July 2. Don't know how true that is.:confused:
My I-485(with G-28) was filed by our company lawyer and company did not let us file EAD. I'm filing EAD on my own after USCIS made it clear with FAQ2 that they will accept EAD applications without the I-485 Receipt notice.
My questions is, Can I be sure the receipt notice for the EAD will come to me and not to the lawyer by any chance? I don't have any intention of using EAD but don't want my employer/lawyer know that I have filed it.
Thanks
more...

akhilmahajan
05-03 06:51 AM
Seems like a lot of people are waiting........
hopefully things will move fast...........
hopefully things will move fast...........
hot taylor swift songs free
SunnySurya
07-17 12:44 PM
Any Idea, why the processing times have not been released yet?
more...
house taylor swift songs free
GCBy3000
06-14 05:02 PM
yes it is like that all these years, but atleast now I hope them to use their idle and rusty brain.
There are tons of people with approved 140 with 2006/2007 PD. Even if they process they will not be in the position to grant GC to these people due to lack of visa numbers. So I hope they sort it out and process the applications based on PD.
The applications themselves are processed by receipt date but the approval still depends on your PD.Someone correct me if I am wrong...
There are tons of people with approved 140 with 2006/2007 PD. Even if they process they will not be in the position to grant GC to these people due to lack of visa numbers. So I hope they sort it out and process the applications based on PD.
The applications themselves are processed by receipt date but the approval still depends on your PD.Someone correct me if I am wrong...
tattoo taylor swift songs free
krithi
04-23 12:38 PM
First of Change the subject of this thread. This is confusing to state that your I485 is already denied.
To your question:
1. NO you cannot continue to work on EAD once your I-485 is denied. EAD is based on the pending I-485, once that is denied there is no basis for EAD to be valid. You are out of status immediately after the denial.
2. Opening MTR takes months, if you are lucky then it might be quick.
Now a question to you.
1. Why do you think your I-485 will get denied? I assume you have all the documents supporting your legal status in US and on job. If so you should not be worried.
The safe bet:
That is the reason why people maintain dual status with H1/L1. That helps in these kind of situations.
Just my thoughts, better consult with a lawyer if you are in such a situation.
Good luck.
Raj
Raj,
Try to help if you can, if not just shut the **** up, only the person on the wrong side can feel the pain. He'll consult attorney anyways.
To your question:
1. NO you cannot continue to work on EAD once your I-485 is denied. EAD is based on the pending I-485, once that is denied there is no basis for EAD to be valid. You are out of status immediately after the denial.
2. Opening MTR takes months, if you are lucky then it might be quick.
Now a question to you.
1. Why do you think your I-485 will get denied? I assume you have all the documents supporting your legal status in US and on job. If so you should not be worried.
The safe bet:
That is the reason why people maintain dual status with H1/L1. That helps in these kind of situations.
Just my thoughts, better consult with a lawyer if you are in such a situation.
Good luck.
Raj
Raj,
Try to help if you can, if not just shut the **** up, only the person on the wrong side can feel the pain. He'll consult attorney anyways.
more...
pictures taylor swift songs free
shanti
02-23 12:07 PM
I filed my labor three years ago with a requirement of BS + a minimum of a one year experience (I had 4 years of US experience and 6 ys experience abroad at that time -feb 2005-).
Now that I filed I-485 more than 180 days ago and I have a job offer that pays double of what is mentioned in the Labor (which the lawyer said is not a problem) , I still have an issue and is the following: in the description mentions as requirement "BS + minimum of 5 ys experience".
My lawyer said that although I have been in U.S. working with same position and same job title for 7 ys, that to be same or similar they should require similar experience than what was required at the moment my labor was filed: ie, BS + not more than 2 years experience,... Is this true? Did anyone experience this? The employer is a big corporation and cannot change that the job description to match the minimum years of experience. The duties are 90% similar and the job title is exactly the same.
The lawyer said that after labor was filed three years ago, that we could not count from that moment on an increased experience, with that I mean the minimum years of experience of the job in 2005 was 1 (although my resume on my labor showed 10 ys of experience) and he said that we cannot say that in 2005 was a minimun one year so you could gain experience on the job and convert it into a job with a minimumn of 4 years being same or similar). HE said that the experience clock was stopped on the labor filing date ie I cannot increase the minimun experience to make a job same or similar.
Did anyone hear anything similar?
Thanks and have a great weekend!
Now that I filed I-485 more than 180 days ago and I have a job offer that pays double of what is mentioned in the Labor (which the lawyer said is not a problem) , I still have an issue and is the following: in the description mentions as requirement "BS + minimum of 5 ys experience".
My lawyer said that although I have been in U.S. working with same position and same job title for 7 ys, that to be same or similar they should require similar experience than what was required at the moment my labor was filed: ie, BS + not more than 2 years experience,... Is this true? Did anyone experience this? The employer is a big corporation and cannot change that the job description to match the minimum years of experience. The duties are 90% similar and the job title is exactly the same.
The lawyer said that after labor was filed three years ago, that we could not count from that moment on an increased experience, with that I mean the minimum years of experience of the job in 2005 was 1 (although my resume on my labor showed 10 ys of experience) and he said that we cannot say that in 2005 was a minimun one year so you could gain experience on the job and convert it into a job with a minimumn of 4 years being same or similar). HE said that the experience clock was stopped on the labor filing date ie I cannot increase the minimun experience to make a job same or similar.
Did anyone hear anything similar?
Thanks and have a great weekend!
dresses listen songs to your mood.
eb3retro
08-08 07:33 PM
^^^^^
more...
makeup taylor swift songs free
satishku_2000
06-08 01:01 AM
well the status quo isn't that bad, is it? Gradually, retrogression will reduce. Now that there is no labor sub, there will be roughly a FIFO system. Plus, no increase in H1B should help the future --- as far as retorgression is concerned. another big plus is that current H1B system is intact. This bill would have driven thousands out of H1B status.
So I say: CIR, RUST in PEACE.
rimzhim , Totally agree with ya ...
So I say: CIR, RUST in PEACE.
rimzhim , Totally agree with ya ...
girlfriend taylor swift songs no23496
GreenCord
07-17 02:19 AM
Hello freinds :
I would appreciate if anyone can guide me through the situation I am in. I have been working for a company for past 4yrs. After the July bulletin was released on June 15, my employer has stopped responding to my emails, voicemails and registered mails by normal post. When I try to reach him on the telephone his voicemail message says that he is travelling and not to leave any voicemail messages but to email him and he will respond when he gets a chance. When I email him I get an out of office response. There are two other people working in the same company. I sent emails to these people and also left voicemail messages but they are also not responding.
This has put me in a very difficult situation as I dont know what is the status of my H1B application which expired recently. They were supposed to extend it. They are also not telling me the status of I140 application. My labor PD is June 2004. I would like to file the I485 application if USCIS reverses their decision.
Has anyone been throught the same or similar situation ?
This is my third employer and third GC attempt in the 11yrs I have been in this country.
I would appreciate if anyone can guide me through the situation I am in. I have been working for a company for past 4yrs. After the July bulletin was released on June 15, my employer has stopped responding to my emails, voicemails and registered mails by normal post. When I try to reach him on the telephone his voicemail message says that he is travelling and not to leave any voicemail messages but to email him and he will respond when he gets a chance. When I email him I get an out of office response. There are two other people working in the same company. I sent emails to these people and also left voicemail messages but they are also not responding.
This has put me in a very difficult situation as I dont know what is the status of my H1B application which expired recently. They were supposed to extend it. They are also not telling me the status of I140 application. My labor PD is June 2004. I would like to file the I485 application if USCIS reverses their decision.
Has anyone been throught the same or similar situation ?
This is my third employer and third GC attempt in the 11yrs I have been in this country.
hairstyles images taylor swift song about
walking_dude
11-21 11:08 AM
Your links are working ,despite how they show up in your post. Click on them and see for yourself!
Let's work for our cause, instead of worrying about what benefits others are getting due to political reasons.
Cubans are politically active and highly vocal in advocacy of their cause. Are you?
Let's work for our cause, instead of worrying about what benefits others are getting due to political reasons.
Cubans are politically active and highly vocal in advocacy of their cause. Are you?
kirupa
01-15 06:09 PM
Does this sound reasonable?
Circles that are skewed or transformed or 3d-rotated as part of the animation/user-intearction are OK, but avoid using ovals as part of the design itself.
Circles that are skewed or transformed or 3d-rotated as part of the animation/user-intearction are OK, but avoid using ovals as part of the design itself.
Legal
07-16 08:39 AM
I am not sure how important the processing dates update, If you look in , there are many approvals whose processing dates are well beyond Jul 17 (for TSC). This makes me question what is the processing date updates mean?
It means ALL the cases filed before 7/17/07 have been processed, doesn't mean they are not working on cases beyond july 17th.
It means ALL the cases filed before 7/17/07 have been processed, doesn't mean they are not working on cases beyond july 17th.
No comments:
Post a Comment