Friday, June 17, 2011

alex pettyfer eyes

images Cast: Alex Pettyfer, Timothy alex pettyfer eyes. Alex Pettyfer 様
  • Alex Pettyfer 様



  • lazycis
    12-21 06:53 PM
    I applied I-140 with a substitution labor in May'07. Then I applied I-485 on July2nd,2007. Got EAD on Aug20th. Two months back my I-140 was approved. Now I am on EAD. I am working with a very good financial corporation which they are asking me to join as full-time from Jan1st2008. I told my manager that I can join as a full-time from Feb20th 2008. Can any one throw some light on these doubts?

    1. What happens if I move before 180 days of EAD to this new company and send AC21 to USCIS after finishing 180 days on EAD?
    2. If I moved after 180 days what kind of queries we get from USCIS on AC21?
    3. Do we need to make sure my employer also agrees what we are doing? What kind of documents we need from the existing employer?
    4. Does my new company has to give same exact responsibilities as my labor certificate?

    I would appreciate if any one replies to these posts. Thanks in advance.

    1. Technically you can start working for a new employer from January 2nd (180 days after I-485 received date). It does not matter when you've got EAD.
    2. If you do not notify the USCIS and you current employer won't withdraw I-140, the USCIS will never know about the job change.
    3. See #2. You have to make sure they will not withdraw I-140. AC21 or not, it's in your best interest to leave on good terms.
    4. Not really. Make sure job title or responsibilities/duties are same or similar. It does not have to be 100% match.





    wallpaper Alex Pettyfer 様 alex pettyfer eyes. alex pettyfer eyes. alex
  • alex pettyfer eyes. alex



  • meridiani.planum
    04-01 01:30 AM
    At least, get a letter from your employer stating they won't revoke your I-140. If they agree to do so, then file a G-28 appointing a new attorney of your choice; however, if you are happy with your current one and find them affordable, let them know and ensure they will handle your case independent of your employer.

    Cheers.

    the G-28 is only going to help for I-485 point of view.

    The problem the OP is facing is that there is a potential for an RFE on the I-140. That is the employers petition and presumably the employers lawyer, and they are not going to change that. Until the I-140 is done and approved, a change of employer in any case where there is a potential for I-140 RFE is extremely risky. Not worth taking a chance in my opinion.





    alex pettyfer eyes. Alex has his eye on you
  • Alex has his eye on you



  • shortchanged
    08-03 10:25 PM
    I understand everyone is anxious but this is simple language. I am sure you can 'decipher' it
    It means you have become an "undocumented or illegal", and you have to learn English and you are qualified for a Z visa :rolleyes: :D
    Forget about your I-140; just focus on I-485. I-140 seems to be a foregone conclusion.
    Enjoy your weekend man...............





    2011 alex pettyfer eyes. alex alex pettyfer eyes. Four actor Alex Pettyfer,
  • Four actor Alex Pettyfer,



  • desi485
    09-16 02:30 PM
    There is no risk. I recently traveled and came back on AP and I changed jobs and no longer work with sponsoring employer.

    There is always a nut case if you are not lucky and will probably cause some grief, but will not stop you from entering US.

    I myself have travelled using AP and the experience was plesant. Also I have not heard about anybody who was NOT ALLOWED to re-enter with a valid AP in hand. Very rare few ppl reported rude treatment but still they were finally allowed. Hopefully, you should have a trouble free - stress free experience. Good Luck!



    more...


    alex pettyfer eyes. dresses alex pettyfer eyes.
  • dresses alex pettyfer eyes.



  • laksmi
    02-08 10:23 AM
    How much is the renal fee for EAD any idea is it $340 (like a new application or �..) please let us know.





    alex pettyfer eyes. alex pettyfer
  • alex pettyfer



  • wandmaker
    10-29 08:42 AM
    Your kid is eligible to apply for SSN and you can apply because SSN not only meant for work, it is also for tax purposes. FYI - If you are residing in California or Chicago, No restrictive text will be printed on SSN card. Hope this helps!



    more...


    alex pettyfer eyes. Alex Pettyfer 550x413
  • Alex Pettyfer 550x413



  • yawl
    07-26 01:46 PM
    Greg Siskind reported that there is another amendment(2448) by Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY) that would allocate 61,000 green cards unused in prior years to Schedule A nurses and physical therapists:

    http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2007/07/schumer-nurse-i.html





    2010 Alex has his eye on you alex pettyfer eyes. Cast: Alex Pettyfer, Timothy
  • Cast: Alex Pettyfer, Timothy



  • desi3933
    02-11 10:43 AM
    Hi All,

    I am in a situation that my L1B extension application is denied on 02/10/2009. My current L1B is valid till March 31st 2009. I am trying to find the options I have with me now... I have H1B approved from another employer but I have not joined them.

    As per my understanding these are the options:

    1) This denial is for L1B Blanket Petition, so I think I should be able to apply extension again with L1B individual petition as I believe Obama government is rejecting all L1 Blanket visa as they this people are misusing it...

    2) I can join my H1 employer...

    Can anyone of you please suggest if these options are correct OR is there any other better option available...

    Eagerly waiting for responses...

    Thanks,
    Gagan Chodhry

    Were you in status at the time of L1 extension? Probably not, as your H1 extension was approved with new I-94 starting Oct 1st.

    You applied for L1 extension on Oct 15th.

    Would you mind sharing the denial reason with us?

    __________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    alex pettyfer eyes. eye-candy-alex-pettyfer-15 :
  • eye-candy-alex-pettyfer-15 :



  • WaitingForMyGC
    02-24 04:19 PM
    Please read my posts carefully, there are no dates as I am on H1B, NO PERM Filed, NO I-140 mail date, NO I-485.

    Dude, Are you planning to marry an american citizen? :-)

    Just kidding..





    hair Four actor Alex Pettyfer, alex pettyfer eyes. alex pettyfer hair
  • alex pettyfer hair



  • GabonpharmD
    04-16 12:00 PM
    See my answers in red

    Thank you so much for your details answers. Thank you!!!!!!!

    I will be filing with the company lawyers. I guess the company is wiling to hold me only to the minimum requirement of 90 days after becoming full time, before filing for GC because I've been working for them since last year. My company liaison between the employees and the company lawyers is the one who told me to just buzz him when I am ready after the 90 days full time and he will give the lawyers the green light to go ahead with GC.



    more...


    alex pettyfer eyes. Alex Pettyfer
  • Alex Pettyfer



  • ken
    09-29 11:40 PM
    I opted for renewing the AP online on Sept 22,2009.Got the receipt at the same time, and next day which is Sept 23 i sent the supporting documents along with the cover letter,2 photographs ,confirmation receipt ,485 receipt, DL copy and passport copy from Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. Today when I tried to check the status on postal website it says that document scanned on Sept 23 which means they haven't reached the destination, now this concerns me because previously when ever I applied AP and sent the supporting documents they normally take 2 to 3 business days to reach.

    Now my question:

    1) If suppose the AP supporting documents get lost in mail then can I send the documents again and if in the mean time postal service delivers the first set


    In between I see soft LUD's of 9/28 on my wife AP

    All responses to the above matter is highly appreciated





    hot dresses alex pettyfer eyes. alex pettyfer eyes. Alex Pettyfer,
  • Alex Pettyfer,



  • gc4me
    12-04 12:04 PM
    I think ashkam is missing the main point here. You are on EAD which is based on an employment based GC application where you have to be employed all the time. You (EAD and people who are on H1) are not supposed to tell that are unemployed! Duh!

    A people who are on H1 (same goes to people with EAD based on a employment based GC) and out of payroll for more than 28 days (not sure about the exact # of days, some says 42 days), you are out of status.
    So think twice before you disclose that you are unemployed.


    You are welcome. Another important thing to look at (from the document) is that for the first 26 weeks of unemployment, benefits are disbursed through a fund paid for by unemployment taxes on companies, thereby not making it a public burden. After 26 weeks, however, extended unemployment benefits are paid by the federal government, which makes it a public burden, which would be detrimental to a person's green card prospects.



    more...


    house Agron and Alex Pettyfer alex pettyfer eyes. alex pettyfer eyes.
  • alex pettyfer eyes.



  • green_mile
    09-14 01:41 PM
    This is a great idea I am in.





    tattoo alex pettyfer alex pettyfer eyes. Pettyfer has seven tattoos,;
  • Pettyfer has seven tattoos,;



  • xela
    04-23 05:59 PM
    June 31?

    lol Thanks,....yeah the impossible day....no it was the 30th, my bad



    more...


    pictures Alex Pettyfer 550x413 alex pettyfer eyes. Alex Pettyfer in CBS Films#39;
  • Alex Pettyfer in CBS Films#39;



  • gcformeornot
    02-11 02:39 PM
    Hi desi9333, let me answer your question in general and note that this is not a speculation on the OP's case. A common reason for L1 denial could be that the USCIS determines that the petitioner isn't really in a 'specialty' occupation. For example, if his job description mentions java programmer, then he is more likely to get denied since we know there is a surplus of java programmers in this country (US citizens, LPRs and our favorite H1Bs). Since I was on an L1 visa, I know the purpose was really 'specialty' occupation which means you need to be an expert on something that's not easily available in the U.S.

    To gchodhry, hope you get clarification and solution on your case soon, if you haven't broken any rules. Good luck.
    L1 is intracompany transfer. Means you worked for a foriegn company in some other country and you are expert in their technology(in-house) or products. And they require you at their office in US. That's where they should apply for L1 Visa.





    dresses Alex Pettyfer, alex pettyfer eyes. 2__Alex♥Pettyfer Handsome
  • 2__Alex♥Pettyfer Handsome



  • willigetagc
    08-14 03:50 PM
    find a new H1 job yesterday!!!! (you should have already found a job).

    Then you can get back all that he owes you regardless of whether he is paid or not..... unless, of course, he declares bankruptcy.... :D



    more...


    makeup eye-candy-alex-pettyfer-15 : alex pettyfer eyes. Agron and Alex Pettyfer
  • Agron and Alex Pettyfer



  • mashu
    05-28 04:58 PM
    Hi everybody,

    please help - the lawyer filed the original EAD/AP applications.

    Now I want to renew it myself - Should I fill an additional form (G - something for changing representation)
    if I am filing paper EAD/AP forms???

    Thanks....





    girlfriend Pettyfer has seven tattoos,; alex pettyfer eyes. Alex Pettyfer!
  • Alex Pettyfer!



  • desi3933
    02-18 11:28 AM
    Thanks desi3933 for correcting me and posting the link. But, I know a couple of instances where they got the RFE/NOID for the same reason. But, I am sure they will eventually get approved if they go for MTR as this was addressed in Yates Memo.

    I have a question, is 'memo' same as law? Can the IO come back and say its not in the law? Just out of my curiosity ...

    >> I have a question, is 'memo' same as law?
    No. these memorandums do not have the force of law and apply only to USCIS officers, not to immigration judges.

    >> Can the IO come back and say its not in the law?
    No. See above.
    These issues are more complicated.

    ______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin





    hairstyles Alex Pettyfer alex pettyfer eyes. alex pettyfer or ben
  • alex pettyfer or ben



  • swashbuckler
    06-17 12:00 AM
    Hi,

    This is the 6th year of my H1B visa going on and my max out calender date is in June-2011 (including the days spent outside USA). My Green Card application was supposed to file last year but because of economy and job market situation, my Employer did not apply at that time. Now my Employer is going to start GC processing in July/August-2010. But as per the DOL rules, my GC must have been applied before 365 days of max out calender date, to qualify for H1Bb Visa extension beyond 6 years. I have the questions below in this regard:

    1. What happens if Labor is pending (not approved) on 6 years completion? My Employer says, in this scenario I have to depart USA for one year till the PERM is pending. What does it mean? Could you please give some more details about this scenario.

    2. Would I get qualified for H1B Visa extension if Labor is approved before 6 years completion (i.e by June-2011)?

    Kindly consider my situation and answer to my questions. Thank you in advance. I am very much worried and unable to concentrate at work because of the situation.

    Regards,
    swashbuckler





    Guest007
    02-12 02:07 PM
    I was in same boat. And apparently there is nothing like I-94 extension according to my lawyer. So after your passport comes.. You go out of the country and come back for a new I-94. Or you apply for visa renewal. I had to apply for h1 extension anyway within 5 mos. So I applied for renewal. Hope this helps.

    I have my visa valid till Dec 2008. But PP Expires on July 1st 2007. when I was entering US on Dec 30th 2007, They gave me I94 valid till july 1st 2007. So I have to extend my I94 once I will get my new passport for which i have already applied in Chicago. Does any one know, how many days it takes for passport renewal? I had sent my passport to chicago Indian consulate on jan 10th and still waiting.





    GC_newbee
    10-29 09:03 PM
    ^bump



    No comments:

    Post a Comment