Friday, June 17, 2011

tribal wallpapers

images 2011 tribal wallpapers. tribal tribal wallpapers. This Girls Wallpaper
  • This Girls Wallpaper



  • vasu009
    07-11 03:34 PM
    Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren (D-CA), chair of the House Immigration Subcommittee, sent Secretary Chertoff a list of questions and a request for documents from USCIS to get to the bottom of the whole Visa Bulletin fiasco. The letter is very interesting not just because it puts a heck of a lot of pressure on DHS right now, but also because Lofgren's folks imply from the questions that USCIS was short circuiting established security clearance procedures to "pre-request" visa numbers from DOS. If it turns out full security clearances were not carried out, USCIS will either need to say that they had the legal justification (which would be a public relations disaster for the agency) or that they intended to complete the checks after the fact (which would be a direct violation of their own regulations). The only way to avoid answering the questions and to make this go away would be to eat crow and start working the case July cases.

    http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/

    Download letter_to_chertoff_re_visa_bulletin_issues_july_9_ 2007.pdf





    wallpaper This Girls Wallpaper tribal wallpapers. Tribal Wallpaper Vector
  • Tribal Wallpaper Vector



  • hebbar77
    04-26 01:11 AM
    -When do I have to raise Ac21?
    - with H1 transfer or after or is it not required legally?
    u can use AC21 in 2 ways.
    one -change employer with ur H1b
    two -change employer with EAD if you have one.
    EAD is not necessary for AC21. EAD is a way not to transfer H1b and change employer,but you will need to renew this every year, EAD is temp green card while on H1 status.
    If you pass 180 days after 485 filing , it will remain valid if your 140 is approved and is not revoked before 180 days from 485 filing.


    - Is it safe to transfer H1 (after 180days) without AC21?
    - How will it affect my 485?
    I dont think there is such a thing.
    -What are the docs to be collected from old employer?
    -Can I retail same lawyer for GC while H1 is taken care by new company lawyer?
    Dont know, Keep all 140 receipts/notices, 485 receipt notices, consult a lawyer( it will cost 100$ a 30 min session or so)





    tribal wallpapers. Tribal iPhone Wallpapers
  • Tribal iPhone Wallpapers



  • nihar
    11-21 02:11 PM
    Hi All ,

    Im trying frantically to post this as a new thread but in vain . I would be ogliged if any1 of u can guide me through the process . Also not wasting further time i would like some info which is purely based on my discretion , but suggestion is well appreciated from u end .I would like to know wat r the things to be followed in h1 . Currently im facing issue with my h1 ie , my h1 was approved from this year lottery and it had a query which i have sent a letter to ins through my consultant , in aug but i have not recd any update so far . Im all confused as to what is my status coz at time im told that im on student visa and at time on h1 . Also if i find a job i will be paid only wen its valid . currently i stand on a crossroad of confusion , agony , pain and frustation . pls some 1 guide me thrgh this and if reqd i would apprecciate if u can also mail me . Trust me this info will be only confidential . i have loads of queries and from the time ie if my so called h1 is approved then i have still not got a job and my employer is done nothing much to market it . wat time frame do i require to be on job . pleaseeeeeeeeee help .email me at niharika.das13@gmail.com


    thanks a zillion for ur patience





    2011 Tribal Wallpaper Vector tribal wallpapers. wallpapers tribal. tribal wallpaper. tribal; tribal wallpaper. tribal
  • wallpapers tribal. tribal wallpaper. tribal; tribal wallpaper. tribal



  • REDS
    01-01 12:29 AM
    Opened SR got a response letter informin that my case is within the "6months" window frame @ TSC so i guess I should see an FP notice by March 11 '08., Am a july 17 filer @ TSC, RD is Sep 11 and got EAD and AP long time back.



    more...


    tribal wallpapers. tribal wallpapers. wallpapers
  • tribal wallpapers. wallpapers



  • Macaca
    02-06 06:43 PM
    How (when) do you decide that you will take EAD or stay on H1B? Can you change your mind or it is a one time decision?

    Do you have to mantain status (pay checks) on EAD? I understand you need to mantain status on H1B?

    Sorry I am a moron.





    tribal wallpapers. tribal lotus very beautiful
  • tribal lotus very beautiful



  • ilovestirfries
    09-27 08:07 PM
    Wowww...There were 34 views without a single reply.. :confused:

    There isn't anybody who concurs/disagrees with my situation? Its amazing how these discussion boards work...:mad:



    more...


    tribal wallpapers. tribal wallpapers. tribal
  • tribal wallpapers. tribal



  • zofa30
    09-13 02:40 PM
    Hi pd052009,
    Thank you for your help. I am just confused about one issue. I thought by porting my PD from and old EB2+ perm case to a new EB2+perm will save me time in waiting for the PD. Now you mentioned that if I port my PD from an old EB2 to a new EB2 (same category), I will not save any time. Please clarify.
    Thanks.





    2010 Tribal iPhone Wallpapers tribal wallpapers. 2011 tribal wallpapers. tribal
  • 2011 tribal wallpapers. tribal



  • doubleyou
    05-19 01:30 PM
    Hi Did anybody else get response as background check and what is there experience



    more...


    tribal wallpapers. tribal wallpapers. TRIBAL Wallpapers Free; TRIBAL Wallpapers Free
  • tribal wallpapers. TRIBAL Wallpapers Free; TRIBAL Wallpapers Free



  • mariodude100
    08-25 09:36 PM
    Ok thx Templarian....Then make a sonic one





    hair wallpapers tribal. tribal wallpaper. tribal; tribal wallpaper. tribal tribal wallpapers. black, design, red, tribal
  • black, design, red, tribal



  • kaizersoze
    07-17 06:17 PM
    Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 6:38 PM EDT
    Google Order #376816648638727
    Print
    Shipping Status Qty Item Price
    Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
    Tax (VA) : $0.00
    Total: $100.00
    Purchased from:
    Immigration Voice
    PO Box 114
    Dayton NJ 08810
    UNITED STATES
    850 391-4966

    \


    We need more people to do the same. Core has toiled tirelessly to move mountains. Pls dont make them also start a funding drive every month. There's more important issues that need their attention and can't worry about running out of funds every time a new initiative needs starting.



    more...


    tribal wallpapers. This third set of tribal
  • This third set of tribal



  • mannan74
    08-27 06:02 PM
    The answer is right there for you

    The following applicants do NOT qualify for appointments in the visa renewal category:

    "Applicants applying for a different category visa (e.g. had a student visa, now applying for a work visa)."

    You came on F1 and now want to get stamping based on H1, Ditto for your wife.

    So not sure what your question is?





    hot tribal wallpapers. wallpapers tribal wallpapers. Cyber tribal wallpaper by
  • Cyber tribal wallpaper by



  • augustus
    05-12 03:13 PM
    His position requires Masters Degree



    more...


    house tribal wallpapers. wallpapers tribal wallpapers. tiger-tribal-tattoo-wallpaper.
  • tiger-tribal-tattoo-wallpaper.



  • akhilmahajan
    04-23 09:30 AM
    I have not got my i140 approval yet........

    but the Receipt i got for my i140 says:-

    Notice Type: Approval Notice
    Section: Mern of Profession w/Adv Deg,or
    of Excentn'l Abllitv
    Sec .203.(b) (2)

    So, does that mean it is being processed for EB2.

    thanks.





    tattoo tribal lotus very beautiful tribal wallpapers. 2010 Tribal Angel Wing
  • 2010 Tribal Angel Wing



  • prasadn
    09-02 07:03 PM
    I went to border and security deffered inspection site at Raliegh NC from this url

    http://www.cbp.gov/linkhandler/cgov/toolbox/contacts/deferred_inspection/deferred_inspection_sites.ctt/deferred_inspection_sites.pdf.

    The Immigration Officer said to me I 94 can be given only till visa date.He said that you can stay as long as you want in US as you have 797 valid after your H1 stamp date.He said everything is fine not to worry.What shall i do now? I am confused.Can some one point me to site or link on USCIS which states this law.Can some attorneys point this link.

    Interpretation of such a situation varies by CBP location/officer that you talk to. If they issue you a new I-94 I'd say you are lucky. We had deal with a similar situation about 6 months ago. Our lawyer clearly said "last action" always overrides I-797 and that one cannot work beyond the I-94 date. We crossed into Mexico by walk and walked back in with a new I-94. That way no ambiguity and peace of mind.

    Hope this helps.



    more...


    pictures tribal wallpapers. tribal tribal wallpapers. ImproLibra#39;s Wallpapers page 1
  • ImproLibra#39;s Wallpapers page 1



  • SGP
    03-25 03:02 PM
    Congratulations on your freedom.

    Folks,

    I would like to share my success story of getting my I-485 application approved with a revoked/withdrawn I-140. We received our Green Cards and Welcome Letters in the mail yesterday. If you go through my profile, you should be able to get most of the information, but here it is anyway:

    1] Company A applied for my LC followed by the I-140 application. We never got a chance to file I-485.
    2] After I quite company A, they withdrew my I-140 application.
    3] Company B started the process again with my labor application, followed by my new I-140 application. We didn't capture the older PD at this stage, but the A# was the same as the old one.
    4] When we sent in our I-485 application, we included a letter describing that we would like to retain the older PD (we sent them a snippet of page 27 of the Field Adjudicator's Manual - Yates memo). In the interest of being transparent, we mentioned that the earlier I-140 was withdrawn by the previous employer. After an unrelated RFE, our case was finally approved last Friday (03/18).

    I am sharing this information so that others who are stuck in a similar situation can use this as a datapoint in their struggle against the USCIS. I wish you all the very best in your Green Card journey.





    dresses Cyber tribal wallpaper by tribal wallpapers. Tags: tribal wallpaper, tribal
  • Tags: tribal wallpaper, tribal



  • ArkBird
    07-29 05:23 PM
    Are you looking for specific language? How was similar defined from your attorney?

    Job description in Paper posting / ( I don't have I-140 in front of me but i assume the same) is:

    SYSTEMS ANALYST

    JOB DESCRIPTION:

    Systems analysis in connection with development of technical and detailed design including application processes, interfaces and database design. Test, maintain, monitor, and program software applications.

    JOB REQUIREMENTS:

    1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
    2. Education and/or experience must include Visual Basic, SQL, Relational Database, XML, and ASP.


    The new job is: Director of Software Development

    � Execute the company�s technology architecture and strategy.
    � Foster a strong work environment that rewards individual and team efforts and encourages creativity, while maintaining high caliber productivity.
    � Prepare detailed project development work plans for scheduled software product releases and ad hoc software development projects.
    � Oversee project schedules and supervise staff and consultants assigned to specific projects to ensure high quality results and timely completion of all projects within budgetary guidelines.
    � Support the division�s Product Definition group by participating in requirements planning, data modeling, and business process walk-throughs to ensure proper transition from business requirements to development of the required software components.
    � Provide leadership and management for a team of SW Engineers, QA Analysts, and additional technology professionals and consultants.
    � Implement solutions using modern methods in SOA, OOP/OOD, Enterprise level architecture, and familiarity with UML and Case tools.
    � Travel approximately 25% of the time to both in-country and international destinations.
    � Perform other duties as assigned by the VP of Software Development



    Here is my job description and I just used AC-21 and now I am working as Sr. Director - SW Development


    Design, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for use in internal and external systems within functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources, manufacturing and marketing. Develop and maintain positive business relationship with internal clients. Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharting, performs coding and tests/debugs programs. Perform complex technical system application. Develops conversion and system implementation plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation. Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards. Coordinate, Supervise and Lead personnel on integrated projects. Continuously strives to identify and improve business strategies and solutions. Train users in conversion and implementation of system



    more...


    makeup tribal wallpapers. TRIBAL Wallpapers Free; TRIBAL Wallpapers Free tribal wallpapers. tribal wallpapers. wallpapers
  • tribal wallpapers. wallpapers



  • GC_1000Watt
    05-20 12:52 PM
    Hello Gurus,
    I am planning for H1B visa stamping at Mumbai consulate in July this year. I am not aware of the current extension process. I will appreciate if anybody can share his/her knowledge on the same.

    FYI: I have got my first H1B extension for the next 3 years & i am with the same company all this period.

    As far as my information goes, i will first have to get HDFC receipt by asking somebody in India to fill the visa fees on my behalf. and then I have to fill DS156 & DS157 electronically?

    Kindly share your knowledge, thoughts and advices.

    Thanks in advance.





    girlfriend 2010 Tribal Angel Wing tribal wallpapers. Tribal - Wallpaper
  • Tribal - Wallpaper



  • akhilmahajan
    04-30 12:27 PM
    Your case got approved pretty fast........

    I just wanted to make sure it was not filed premium.........

    Thanks.





    hairstyles This third set of tribal tribal wallpapers. tattoo tattoos tribal
  • tattoo tattoos tribal



  • rbharol
    08-15 04:05 PM
    IV is already working with USINPAC. if you know of any other indian orgs http://www.garamchai.com/desiassc.htm, pls contact them for support as an IV member.
    Pappu,
    Their site does not list "Retrogression" as an issue faced by Indians in EB catagory.





    guru76
    10-05 06:34 PM
    I was once asked by an immigration officer in India why I was coming to India. I have an Indian passport. This was in Hyderabad.

    So its not just US/Canada.





    Bpositive
    12-06 04:41 PM
    Thanks guys...

    btw my "card production ordered" email of December 4th was followed by another email on December 5th which says - .

    "On December 4, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later."

    Trust the USCIS to make everything complicated!

    Any thoughts? Is this just a redundant email? I am going out of the country for a few weeks starting December 12th.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment